Day 5 in the English Countryside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bex leads me out of the pond to join the other two lovers. Susie pours us some champagne. Sitting quietly on the blankets as we sip from our plastic cups, the sun, in the cloudless sky, warms our wet bodies. Soon the bottle is empty, and our thoughts turn into suggestive words. Something was going to happen we just didn't know what.

I whisper into Bex's ear. She nods in agreement and lies down on her back with her knees bent. I place my hands on her knees, pushing them outward giving me full access to her goodies. Quickly, my hungry mouth is on her furry mound as a beautiful sigh escapes her lips. My tongue begins lapping all the pond water off her petals.

Ellen approves of the young lovers' bold expression of intimate passion. She looks over at Susie and lets her enjoy this act of true love before she positions herself behind Susie and reaches around to pull their bodies closer. Susie shivers from the touch. Ellen watches goosebumps form all over and lowers her wet lips to kiss her shoulders. Susie sighs and feels hard nipples press into her back. Then her wet hair is pulled aside as Ellen kisses her neck. Nice warm kisses.

"Look how erotic that is. Your daughter is lovely. Shyla is her soulmate, but you could be her lover," Ellen whispers in her ear.

Susie gasps upon hearing those words. Words dreamed about for so, so long. Ellen moves one hand down into her thick natural blonde mound. Her fingers slide over the clitoris, and onto her soft petals still wet from the pond water.

"Look how Shyla licks your daughter's pussy," Ellen's hot breath travels down her neck as her finger travels past those soft petals to find a warmth inside.

Susie let's out a long sigh.

I was oblivious to anything but Bex and wanting her to cum. I raised my bum high in the air to give our two mature women a nice view as my pretty face was buried in that soft patch of blonde fur.

"Bex, you taste even better after a swim."

Ohhhh, please don't stop... I don't care if my mum sees me cum. I want her... to see me..."

Words that Shyla knew were true and sincere and that her mum must share the same feelings for her daughter. Words that drove Shyla to fulfill her soulmate's wishes. Building up the tempo of her licks. Faster and faster. Punctuating her licking with kissing Bex's sweet pussy.

"See how good Shyla is. She knows just what to do to satisfy your daughter's sexual desires," Ellen's words are followed by her hot tongue in Susie's ear.

Susie meows as her love juices start to flow over Ellen's fingers.

"And I know what to do to you," Ellen's silky voice drifted over the blanket and up into the country air.

"Yes," Susie sighs and tilts her head back. Ellen kisses her exposed neck and then her open mouth as her other hand cups those beautiful full B size breasts.

Shyla could hear the two older women composing their sounds of passion and it intensified her objective to give Bex a wonderous orgasm. She inserted two fingers into Bex's vagina and continued to suck on her clit, pulling it in and out between her teeth.

"Oooh, she's good, very good," Ellen's voice fading, losing herself tothe intimate display. It took her breath away.

*********************************************************************************************************

Her hand was magic for Susannah. Feeling Ellen in her was almost a dream, just like in the morning when she first arrived. Ellen was following directions she received on her phone while driving to the countryside estate in her black convertible Jaguar. She had the top down and was racing along the narrow bumpy dirt roads. The wind blowing through her blonde hair as she listened to Tchaikovsky's The Sleeping Beauty ballet music score. Every few minutes Susannah would send her a text where turn or what landmark to look for.

Sometimes the texts included sensual pics in her red satin lace nightgown. Ellen was going crazy. She gave a vocal order to call Susannah and soon they were talking on the phone, professing their love for each other. More pics were sent, showing Susannah's hand between her legs.

"You're a naughty mum," Ellen commented.

Then she added, "This is torture, you know. My nav app still says I'm several minutes away."

"I can't help it, my long, lost love. The thought of you accepting my invitation and now you are so near... God, I want you," Susannah responded with deepest desire.

Ellen decided to pull over quickly. She searched her phone and sent some of her own naughty pics and then started the Jaguar back up, it's powerful engine purring in the morning countryside.

"Oh my! Ellen, you look so sexy now... I can still see you as a schoolgirl, but now... fuck! I'm so wet!"

"Umm... What's that squeaking noise? Are you...?"

And Susannah replied by sending a short real time video of her hand rubbing her kitten through her red satin lace panties.

"Ummm, you must keep those on for me. When I arrive, I want to lick them," Ellen suggested.

"Yes, dear... uhhhhh... uhhhh... ooooooohhh..."

Silence followed and Ellen accelerated around two successive quick corners without losing control of the Jaguar even as she imagined Susannah lying on her squeaky bed in her red-hot nightgown... having an orgasm. Ellen looked in her rearview mirror and a lovely Cheshire smile appeared her face. After another twenty minutes of driving, she had arrived!

Opening the front door, she followed further text instructions to go upstairs into the first bedroom. Finding Susannah half asleep in her bed. Ellen shedding her clothes and joining her, her long lost friend from high school. Their bodies entwined, hands holding, lips touching, legs moving between legs...

Ellen reached down between them and felt her damp panties. She politely requested Susannah to remove them. The morning sunlight brightens her mature growth of fur, producing a beautiful golden tone. Nice and thick and natural. With dew drops glistening among the delicate curls, waiting for her lover's tongue. Ellen positioned herself and began cleaning up that wet kitten. Susannah felt herself reaching another climax. And when Ellen closed her mouth over her clit, drawing it between her teeth, that was it! Susannah let out a beautiful meow.

"Shhh, you'll wake the girls," Ellen giggled as she continued to lick the new juices flowing into the folds of the pink petals.

For the next few minutes all Susannah heard was the constant squishing sound of licking. And then Ellen moved up to kiss her. Tender, soft, loving kisses, wanting to recover all that was lost so many years ago.

"Now it's my turn," Ellen whispered.

She straddled Susannah's face and lowered her pussy.

This would only be the second time for Susannah with a woman. The first was just two days ago with Shyla. And now the mature variety of someone her own age! Her deep blue eyes caught the nice trimmed darker blonde bush as those pink petals pressed against her soft lips. She kissed it.

"Umm, you're wet too."

"What do you think I was doing while driving looking at your pics, hearing your voice," Ellen laughed.

Susannah made her tongue push the folds apart, searching for the inner nectar. She found some and swallowed it.

"Mmm, you taste good."

"Tell me something I don't know," Ellen said, trying to repress another laugh.

More probing, more licking, her nose nestled in Ellen's blonde equilateral triangle. She reached up and cupped those very petite breasts. So small, so sweet, so charming. A soft moan escapes her lips.

Ellen felt the vocal vibrations over her soft, moist, labia and shuddered.

"Oh, I love that Susie... you're doing good..."

When Susie began pushing her tongue in deeper, Ellen knew she was close. And then she started moving it up and down in slow, hard licks followed by deep tongue plunges. And repeating. And repeating. And repeating...

Ellen reached back and grabbed her own ankles, lifting them and pulling them to her sides as she arched her back and tilted her head, looking up at the ceiling then closing her eyes. Feeling Susie's hands squeeze her little hillocks she opened her mouth and let go...

"Uhhhhhh! Uhhhhhh!!!"

Ellen's moans were louder than she ever had before, that she could recall. But she didn't have to fear the other girls would hear. They were deep in slumber, dreaming in their own bed after enjoying a night of passionate sex.

**********************************************************************************************

This entire memory Ellen recalled, flashed by in seconds, as she refocused and returned to the present, watching the two young lovers on the blanket nearby.

"Oh god, I'm so close, Shy! Yes, yes!! Uhhhhh..." the moans from Bex drown out the birds singing around us.

I keep my mouth planted on her furry mound. Sucking, licking, kissing, biting, and then sucking, licking, kissing, biting some more...

Ellen removes her finger to let Susannah taste herself as her other hand collects more.

"How do you taste, Susie?" Ellen asks.

"Mmmmm..." responds Susannah.

"You're cumming for your daughter... and she's cumming for you..."

Susannah gasps at the revelation; her body takes over... and trembles. Ellen pulls her back and holds her tight against her chest.

Bex hears her mum's melodic moans of delight and releases a small explosion of juices that catches Shy by surprise.

"What was that?!!??" I ask in amazement.

"Fuck! I think I just... squirted!" Bex exclaimed.

I giggle and let my tongue tickle and taste the blonde landscape to the sighs of my soulmate.

As the passion play wound down, each couple snuggled close together and listened to the surrounding play of Mother Nature and Her forever unfolding beauty of wonder. Soon the sun began to set, and the air grew cooler. Then the four women got up and dressed and began their walk back to the cottage.

Fixing dinner was again a shared experience. It was the classic Fisherman's Pie: Cod topped with sautéed mushrooms and shrimp and smothered in a white wine and herb sauce. Bex setting the table and finding the right white wine needed to add to the sauce, and another bottle for drinking. Susie preparing the fish and Ellen showed her cooking skills by peeling and deveining the shrimp. And as usual, silly Shy attempting to slice the mushrooms and enjoying Susie's touch. Ellen just rolled her eyes and looked at Bex. Bex winked back. Meow.

After eating, a full stomach and a full day of swimming and sex made them all satisfied and sleepy. The young lovers went to their room and the older ones retired to theirs. And the crickets sang their evening song as the owls hooted into the night.

12