Day 6 in the English Countryside

Story Info
Becky and Susie pick flowers. Shy joins Ellen in the kitchen.
6.8k words
4.83
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky woke up first. This time to the charming sounds of the Blackcap birds outside the open bedroom window. She felt Shyla's warm body touching hers, a leg crossed over hers and a hand between them. Becky smiled from the memory of seeing Shyla sitting in the campus courtyard and deciding to walk over and introduce herself. That was only less than a year ago and now they are consummate lovers. Their bond was so strong that nothing would diminish it. And their openness to share and explore new delights, even if it was with other partners, was the meaning of utopia. An ideal they had achieved with little thought, as if it was natural.

Becky carefully untangled herself from Shyla as skillfully as an escape artist. Houdini would have been proud. She turned and looked back at Shyla's sleeping body. Her dark brown hair, uncombed and spread over the pillow, her light tan skin glowing in the morning sunlight. Her lips that she has kissed. Her chest, slightly bigger than hers, rising and falling. Her smooth vulva hiding folds withing folds. All of her inviting Becky to once again engage in the erotic dance. But...

She really needed to take a hot shower, to wake her body and mind up to the new day Nature has given. And so, walking naked, she made her way to her mum's bedroom where the only shower in the cottage was located.

After thoughtfully closing their bedroom door without a sound, Bex padded softly down the hallway and stopped at the other bedroom door and listened. Her mum had invited Ellen, a friend she had known from high school, and Bex didn't want to disturb their sleep. She stifled a sigh remembering yesterday when they all went skinny dipping in the pond nearby on her mum's summer estate, and later made passionate love on the blankets, letting the sun warm and dry their bodies. Ellen with her mum and Becky with her lover, Shy.

Becky heard no sounds and decided to enter the room. She looked at Ellen, facing her mum sleeping soundly. One hand on the pillow the other hidden between her legs. The profile was a perfect portrait of a sleeping beauty. The sharp cheekbones, light blonde hair, and her white cotton tee shirt and panties all combined to give her a graceful, sophisticated, and definitely attractive appearance. Her mum was lucky woman to have Ellen as a close friend.

As Becky walked into the adjoining bathroom she turned around and saw her mum had stirred and opened her eyes. They briefly looked at one another then Becky continued into the bathroom leaving the door open. As she sat on the loo and listened to her water splash into the porcelain bowl, she heard footsteps approaching. Her heart beat faster. She held her breath. And then her mum wearing a light blue chemise with satin straps and lace bodice stood before her.

"Good morning, my little girl. Mummy needs to pee too."

After Becky finished, she stood up feeling a little bashful and said in a small voice, "I need to take a bath. Can mummy help me?"

"Yes, dear," Susannah replied as she sat on the loo lifting her gown to relieve herself.

Becky giggled and went to turn on the bath water. She waited until the tub was over half full then she stepped into the tub and sat down enjoying the warm water soaking her feet and private parts. Susannah walked over and let her nightgown drop to the floor revealing a beautiful mature woman. They silently gazed at each other, wishing the years could wash away, returning them to those innocent days when they were both younger. Susannah, 24, and Becky, 6.

"Let mummy give you a good scrub, my babygirl."

"Ok, mummy," as Becky folded her arms across her chest.

Susannah found a lavender bar of soap and dipped it into the warm bath water. Rubbing it between her hands she applied the smooth, creamy lather to Becky's arms. She lifted each one soaping the armpits and Becky lowered them into the water. As Susannah began to lather her daughter's chest, she couldn't resist teasing the nipples.

"You are growing up so fast, Bex."

And Becky couldn't resist turning her head, so her mouth pressed against her mum's soft breast and began kissing it. When she heard her mum sigh, she went further and started to suckle on her erect nipple.

"Yes, babygirl, just like when you were very young. When I would breastfeed you. Ummm, that's it. Good girl."

Becky drew in her cheeks as she sucked harder and harder, matching her mum's hands as they squeezed her own small conical breasts harder and harder. After a few minutes of suckling, Susannah moved so Becky could suckle on the other breast.

"Here you go, my little girl. Mummy has another for you," and joyfully watched as Becky guided the nipple into her little mouth. Then she started to soap up the rest of her daughter's chest and stomach till her entire upper body was covered in rich white soap suds.

"Now be a good girl and dunk your body in the bath water."

And Becky slid her body down under the water as it covered her face. Her mousy blonde hair floating on the surface. Susannah reached into the warm water and rubbed all over to remove the soapy lather. When Becky needed air, she popped back up with a splash and giggled.

"Good girl! Now stand up and let mummy soap your legs."

Becky stood as the sound of water ran off her body into the tub. Susannah used the lavender bar of soap again to get a good lather going on her hands and applied them to each leg, starting down at the calves and working her way up over the kneecaps and up around the thighs.

"Now turn around and let mummy wash your back."

Becky turned around and Susannah began on her upper back working her soapy hands down. Once her back legs were covered as well, Susannah took a deep breath enjoying this private time with her daughter. She used a small bowl to scoop up the bath water and rinse the soap off. Soon Becky stood shiny and new.

"Now mummy has a treat for you. That place between your legs we call it the kitty. Mummy wants to clean your kitty."

"Ok, mummy. I never cleaned it before."

"That's all right, my babygirl. Mummy will show you how."

Becky was still standing with her back to Susannah and watched her mum's soapy hands reach around moving between her legs.

"Oh, you have some nice fur growing between your legs above your kitty."

"I know, mummy, it grew overnight."

"That's good, you look like mummy now."

"Yes, but yours is so pretty. So blonde."

"Babygirl, every kitty has different fur color. And mummy likes yours."

Susannah began weaving her fingers through her daughter's fur patch and arriving at those soft pink petals. Her soapy fingers gliding over and over the petals. Becky placed her hands flat against the wall for support and sighed with pleasure. Susannah used firm movements, pressing her fingers into the folds to get them nice and clean.

"Mummy that feels funny."

"I know it does. But the more you do it the better it makes you feel. And tell mummy if you want me to stop."

"No, it feels good. Keep doing it mummy."

And Susannah applied more pressure and quicker movements. Her hand moving up and down the whole kitty and tweaking the sensitive little clit, feeling its hardness and rolling it between her soapy fingers.

"Oooh, mummy, that feels wonderful. Ahhhhh.... Uhhhhhh...."

"That's a good little girl. Let your body take over," Susannah whispered knowing Becky was close.

The blonde fur patch was soapy, the petals were soapy, the entire kitty was ready to meow.

"Uh, mummy, I feel some... some... something...." Becky gasped leaning closer to the wall, pressing her hands harder against it.

"That's it babygirl, let it out. It's a new feeling, a good feeling, mummy is here and wants you to let it out."

"Ffffu... yesss... mummy, my kitty is purring.... Ooooooooh..."

As Becky climaxed, Susannah felt her body shake and stood up to hold her little girl, her breasts pressing into her back, hands wrapped around her body, holding her close.

Several minutes passed before Becky stopped shaking. She turned around to let her mummy rinse off the soapy areas between her legs. Then she stepped out of the tub as her mummy wrapped a towel around her little body and dried her off.

"Now go get dressed. Mummy is going to take a quick shower and meet you downstairs for breakfast."

Susannah watched Becky's naked body retreat as a few tears formed in her eyes. They soon were washed away in the shower, but not this memory. This wonderful memory she will have to cherish forever.

Back in her bedroom, Becky needed to find something special to wear. She knew it had to be girly, like if she were a 6-year-old again. She found a sleeveless white summer dress with a green butterfly print and pulled it down over her head. Then she selected some florescent green panties and giggled at how shockingly bright and colorful they were. Next, she began to braid her blonde hair. Soon, pigtails framed her happy face and found some green ribbon to add bows. She checked her makeup kit and applied some matching green polish to all her nails. Waving her hands and blowing on her toes, she waited impatiently, like a little girl, till they were dry. Well, almost dry.

Now that she was presentable for her mum, she skipped downstairs in her white sandals for breakfast.

Susannah had stepped out of the shower and was drying her wet curvy body when Ellen began to wake up and watched with her sleepy eyes. Susannah teased her with some extra rubbing over her breasts.

"No need to get up, my sweetheart. I'm going out for a stroll with my daughter to pick some fresh flowers."

Ellen smiled and propped herself up in bed as Susannah got dressed. She tossed a few items around before selecting a Peachtree red dress with white floral print. It had wide shoulder straps, and the hem was mid-thigh length. Then she picked up a red bikini.

"Susie. I wouldn't put those on. If you're taking Becky for a walk in the countryside, go naked underneath. Trust me, you'll thank me later," Ellen said.

Susannah dropped the panties back into the drawer and walked over to the bed.

"Zip me up, honey."

Susannah then put on some sandals and grabbed her phone. She gave Ellen a kiss and said she should be back for lunch and made her way downstairs to make breakfast for her daughter.

She filled the teapot with water and placed it on the stove and set some dishes with biscuits on the table. Soon the teapot whistled and while she was pouring the tea, her daughter came skipping down the steps.

Her lips formed a big smile seeing her babygirl wearing the cutest outfit with pigtails and bows.

"Bex, you look wonderful. I've made tea and biscuits."

They began to eat breakfast and talk about the things they wanted to do that day. During the quiet moments, Susannah would use her phone.

**********************************************************************************************

Ellen sat up in bed. She reached for a glass of water when her phone received a text. And then several more. She accessed her phone which had several messages from Susie. She tapped to open the first message. Oh my god, she thought. A picture of... Shyla and Bex having sex! And it was here, outside on the patio table in the backyard! Susie, you're a naughty mum, Ellen thought. But the pics were so erotic it got Ellen excited. She began rubbing her panties with two fingers, slowly, while using her thumb holding the phone to swipe the screen. Her thumb stopped swiping after viewing one of the pictures. It showed Becky up on the patio table with Shyla kneeling on the ground, her face between her legs. Oh my god, these young girls were sexy hot! Ellen now began pushing her white cotton panties inside her vagina. Each time she lifted her fingers the panties would pop back out and then she would push them back in. Soon her white cotton panties became damp which caused her to push harder and harder, deeper and deeper as she bit her lower lip looking at those naughty pics.

And then a new message was received. This time it was a video... of the same scene! Ellen quickly pressed play and watched the two young lovers. Shyla's head was moving between Becky's legs as if she was licking her lover's pussy. Ellen felt guilty viewing such an intimate display between two young women she was just introduced the day before. Her emotions drove her crazy and she slipped a hand inside her panties to feel her own pussy. It was wet, very wet. Now the video was showing Shyla pulling down her shorts as if she knew someone was watching her. God, what an exhibitionist. Ellen's own hand was rubbing over her slick slit, side-to-side and in circles. When Shyla began fingering her bum hole, Ellen pushed two fingers in so quick and deep she let out a loud meow. Fuck! This is hot, she thought. Seeing Shyla using both hands to finger both her holes made Ellen finger bang her own pussy with strong movements making that lovely wet suction sound as the heel of her hand pounded her blonde trim.

Before reaching her climax, Ellen dropped the phone on the bed and turned over. She began humping her hand deep inside her panties, her moans muffled by the pillow. Her backside exposed to the morning sun as it bathed her bum covered by her sweat-soaked white panties. A sight that would make Susie drool and take pictures, Ellen thought with a giggle. Her two bum cheeks made one perfect circle divided by a dark line that contrasted nicely with the white cotton. An intoxicating vision of beauty and sublime sexuality. Several minutes later, she found her climax and it washed over her sweaty body. A very explosive one, her body convulsed with each spasm, her head pressed deep into the pillow, smelling the sweet scent of Susie... but thinking of Shyla. Fuck! So many points of interest here in the countryside. Then as her body relaxed, she turned her head with strands of blonde hair in her eyes, a Cheshire smile came to her lips. Meow.

Feeling her strength return, she got out of bed and peeled off her very damp cotton panties. She let them drop to the floor, thinking this trip out to the countryside to visit Susannah has brought her so much joy and pleasure, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

Less than a minute later, Shyla had also gotten out of bed, and not seeing Bex around began heading for the only shower in the cottage. Going into Susannah's bedroom expecting to find all three on the bed (meow), she was surprised it was empty. And then she heard the shower and again thought those three were up to something naughty. But how could they all fit in the shower? The thought made her giggle as she looked in. Hmm, just one person, but oh, it was Susie's friend, Ellen. Only her outline was visible behind the shower curtain, but it was unmistakable, her long legs, short hair, fit body, she really could be a fashion model. Shyla turned to leave but discovered... on the floor... a pair of panties! Fuck! Her biggest secret fetish. The temptation was too great. Shyla bent down and picked them up. A nice cotton white bikini and it was (gasp!) so damp. Ellen, you are a properly salacious woman! Shyla climbed up in the bed and holding the wet panties to her nose she buried her face in the pillow. Within seconds she had a hand over her smooth mound and touching her petals. They became moist super quick, as if she was dancing naked in the rain, or... in the shower with Ellen! Pinching her folds and breathing in the scent, she thought of Ellen masturbating. Ellen you're such a indecent guest playing with yourself without any supervision! Shyla propped herself up and spread her knees apart. Looking down at those simple but cute panties and imagining them on Ellen, Shyla began fingering her pussy. The sound of the shower drowning out her meows as she was getting very close to her own climax. Thinking of Ellen's face between her thighs, her pointy chin, her angular cheeks, those searing green eyes! Shyla bent her head and began licking the damp panties in her hand. Fuck! I'm going overboard, thought Shyla. And just when she was about to cum, the shower stopped.

Shit! Shyla froze and then realized she had to hide. No, just go back to her room. But again, bad habits made her take the panties with her.

Ellen entered the bedroom toweling off her wet body. Feeling her damp hair clinging to her neck, she gave it a brisk rub with the towel and looked at herself in the full mirror. Her eyes focused on her breasts, so small, yet so inviting to her past lovers and now Susie. She smiled confidently as she looked around for some underwear. Ah, yes, the mesh scalloped magenta bra with matching panties.

Ellen stepped into the bikini underwear feeling how tight and snug they fit against her skin. Looking in the mirror, her trim bush teasing under the mesh pattern. Then she put her arms through the bra straps and turned to her side to let the mirror assist as she reached behind to hook the bra and turned to face it again to adjust the cups. She made the bed and picked up her clothes from yesterday and packed them away. Hmm, something amiss she thought, but wasn't sure what. Then she made her way downstairs.

She found tea and biscuits and helped herself. Waiting for Shyla to come down.

Shyla heard Ellen go downstairs and made her way back to take a shower. But she had left Ellen's white panties under her own pillow. After taking a quick hot shower she returned to her room and searched her drawers for some underwear. She knew Ellen would be downstairs and wanted something that would show her young age. Ah, yes, her undies with a smiley face print pattern and the cute lace bralette with the same pattern. She pulled on the tight undies and stretched the small bralette over her breasts. They looked way too small on her, and she just loved it, giggling as she made her way down to the kitchen.

Ellen was sitting at the table looking in the other direction when Shyla approached her. As she passed behind her, Shyla let her hand brush over her back, from shoulder to shoulder.

"I love that bra, Ellen. What color is that?" Shyla asked.

"Magenta," Ellen said as she cleared her throat and sipped the last of her tea.

"Would you like some more tea?" Shyla asked looking over her shoulder down at her teacup.

"Why yes, thank you, Shy." Ellen could smell the lavender scent from the shower.

When Shy walked past, Ellen turned her head to follow and see what Shy was wearing. She had to set her teacup down and stifle a gasp with her hand. Shy heard the teacup clatter on the dish and smiled as she continued over to the cupboards to retrieve some tea leaves. Then she put more water in the tea kettle and placed it on the stove. Waiting for it to boil she leaned over the counter, presenting her bum as if she was the only one in the kitchen.

Ellen was bewitched as she watched everything this young girl was doing. Trying to restrain herself from getting up and impulsively kissing her. And now she was practically sticking that cute little bum in her face! It was like watching Kubrick's Lolita, only she was Professor Humbert. And what she was wearing was that of a teenager! It made Shy seem precocious. Ellen needed to calm herself. Just when she was about to get up and approach her, the kettle whistled. Shy slowly picked up the kettle and poured the hot steaming liquid over the tea leaves. A nice aroma began to fill the air and calm Ellen.

"Would you like some more biscuits?"

"Yes, please," her voice wavered betraying her normal mature confidence.

Shy toasted some more biscuits and brought over more jam. She leaned over Ellen, again, slowly pouring the tea to fill her cup. Then she poured her own cup, grabbed some strawberries, and sat across from Ellen.

"No biscuits?" Ellen asked.

"No, I'm more of a fruit girl. I like to stay healthy, and keep my body fit," Shy responded and playfully pushed her breasts together, the smiley faces disappearing then reappearing when her hands stopped squeezing them. Her extra small bralette showing how nice and ripe they were. Ellen tried not to stare and felt like she entered some silly contest with this youngster.

12