Day 6 in the English Countryside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shy began to slowly bite into a strawberry, delicately holding it between thumb and index finger. Small nibbles with her white teeth as she looked over at Ellen. Then she followed it with a discreet swallow and repeated the process.

"You should dip those in chocolate. You know chocolate does wonders for the libido," Ellen sought a way to proceed with this exchange.

"Libido, what's that?" Shy asked.

"Hmmm, well, is there any chocolate around here?"

"I believe there is. I've been wanting red wine and chocolate for the last couple days, but you know Bex and her mum like the white vintage."

Shy got up and bent down to open a lower cabinet. Ellen stretched her neck to look over the table. Smiley faces returned her stare. Taunting her! She wished that ridiculous bikini would split! And she could see the top of her butt crevice. Oh, the temptation this girl is putting me through, Ellen thought.

"Found some!" as Shy turned on the stove and placed enough chocolate pieces in the sauce pan to feed an army. Then she turned and nibbled on another small piece before she deposited it inside her mouth and let it melt on her tongue. They smiled at each other.

Then Ellen got up and walked over. Standing less than a meter away, she reached out a hand and touched Shy's face.

"You have some chocolate on your lips."

"Why don't you kiss me?" Shy boldly announced.

And that is what Ellen did! Her fingers lay across her cheek and her thumb pressed into the corner of her mouth as her lips brushed over Shy's, before they both opened their mouths for a nice kiss. Shy couldn't resist giving Ellen some tongue. Soon they were holding each other, their hands moving over skin and panties and bra straps. The chocolate began to faintly bubble. Shy took the pan off the burner and handed a spoon to Ellen, then she went out to the dining table for a strawberry. She turned around and Ellen was right there with the spoon full of hot melted chocolate.

"Aren't you a bit too old for those silly pair of underwear? Did you wear them when you were in high school?"

"Yes," Shy answered meekly.

"Then you don't mind if I get them dirty," Ellen smiled.

She dripped some chocolate between Shy's breasts and watched it slowly flow under the bralette.

"Oooh, that's hot!!!" Shy exclaimed.

"So are you," Ellen's acerbic wit surfacing.

She moved closer and licked the sweet, melted chocolate drizzled between those young breasts. Then dribbled some more on the bralette with those silly faces smiling back at her.

"Why don't you take off your bra," Ellen suggested as she licked the spoon clean.

Shy complied trying not to get any chocolate in her long hair. They both laughed at the effort. Her soft breasts were just a shade lighter than her tan skin. Her finger slowly traced the shape of the left breast, then the right one.

Ellen applied a few drops of melted chocolate onto one of the nipples.

"Oh my! That feels..."

Before Shy could complete her thought, Ellen began sucking. The sweetness on her tongue combined with Shy's whimpering was exquisite. Ellen could feel her kitty getting wet. And she loved teaching this young woman a lesson in libido.

She moved away to get the pan from the stove and place it on the table next to the strawberries. Shy studied her nipple. The one Ellen just suckled. Tiny indentations from bite marks were covered in saliva. She was thrilled how this older woman desired this steamy display of passion. Ellen collected some more dark creamy bliss and held the spoon over the other breast. She slowly rotated her wrist to produce a fine thin line that drizzled over the curved surface. Again, Shy let out a whimper. Again, Ellen cleaned it off with her hungry tongue. This was repeated a few more times, always alternating between each breast. Shy's nipples were now erect and a little sore and sensitive. Meow.

"Your turn. Feed me," Ellen requested.

Shy dipped a fresh strawberry into the dark chocolate and brought the dripping fruit to Ellen's open mouth. She kissed it as Shy pushed it in. Ellen bit down and swallowed and nodded for more. Shy covered the rest in sweet bliss and let Ellen devour it. Shy felt her hot breath, her wet tongue, licking her fingers and pulled them out as Ellen began chewing. Shy laughed but Ellen took her sticky wet hand and sucked the chocolate off them. She kept sucking on them as she guided Shy's other hand down between her legs. She wanted Shy to feel her kitten, how wet it was. How wet Shy was making her. How exciting this food play was for her. Shy took over and began rubbing those pretty magenta panties.

"Oh, you're wet, Ellen. Let me take you over the edge."

And Shy kissed her, and pressed her hand harder between Ellen's legs, pushing the lace mesh fabric inside. Ellen let out a gasp and playfully bit Shy's ear. Now, Shy gasped, and stuck a finger into Ellen's kitty pushing the fabric deep inside.

"You're naughty, aren't you Ellen? Hitting on the young girls."

"Uhhh, yes, keep doing that..." Ellen's voice drifting off.

Shy spun her around and helped her sit up on the kitchen table. Spreading her long legs, she pulled those magenta panties to one side and marveled at the sight. Glistening pink lips, all for her. Shy bent over at the waist and gathered her long brown hair to fall over her back and lowered her face.

Then the familiar sensation of a wet tongue on her pussy.

Ellen closed her eyes and tried to assimilate the situation.

First, having tea and biscuits in your sexy underwear. Second, this little brat wearing her silly underwear. Third, the wonderful, improvised food play in the kitchen. It was all driving Ellen over the edge real fast. And the young woman recognized her sexual partner's body language and rocked her head up and down moving her tongue faster and faster over the sensitive vagina. Ellen leaned back putting her hands on the table and softly meowed.

"You wanted this, Ellen. I wanted it too. We both wanted this..."

Ellen heard the words. She spoke the truth.

Shy got on her knees as Ellen hooked her thumbs under her waistband and lifted her hips in one motion. Her sexy magenta bikini fell to the kitchen floor. Now nothing was between them, and Shy had waited too long for this moment as she kissed each thigh and then those lovely wet petals and sought the treasure within. Ellen moaned with pleasure as Shy's tongue swirled over and around her tight slit. Licking up and down and down and up and everywhere in between. Her hands holding onto Ellen's thighs as her face moved beyond time and place. Ellen was soaring to new heights as her juices flowed and her young lover lapped with fervent energy. Their intimate activity brought so much wonder and joy they began to laugh with abandonment. And before the elation evaporated, Shy stood up and tenderly kissed Ellen. Each knowing something very special was attained.

After a few moments of holding each other, Shy helped Ellen slide down, off the kitchen table, but now watched as the young girl sat up on the table taking her place. Ellen just shook her head at those silly pair of underwear and ripped them off Shy as they both giggled.

"Tease me with a strawberry," Shy requested.

Ellen chose a large ripe one and moved it over her shaved kitty. It was intoxicating to see the deep red fruit make contact with Shy's dark tone folds. Moving it up and down, Ellen watched Shy react. But she didn't want to neglect the other ripe fruit Shy possessed, and she began kissing them and licking any remaining chocolate smudges. Her tongue teased Shy's nipples and then her lips kissed the undersides, darting her tongue out and tasting the sweat that had formed there.

Finally, she pushed the big strawberry inside Shy's pussy, from the pointy end all the way to the very wide end. Shy gasped and Ellen using her thumb and index finger pulled it back out and took a bite. Their eyes locked as Ellen swallowed and put it back in. Taking it out, this time she made Shy eat it. This was repeated with two more strawberries. By then Shy was so wet she thought she had peed. Looking down at herself, she noticed how swollen her petals were.

"Please finish me off, Ellen."

Ellen responded with a wicked grin and kneeled on the kitchen floor. Shy watched her blonde head move between her light tan legs, kissing her thighs and smelling her sweet young pussy before devouring like a gifted artisan. Shy almost came immediately, Ellen was that good, but held on a little longer so the older woman had more time to explore her smooth landscape. Ellen loved how her tongue pushed those folds aside and tasted the wet pinkness between. She coaxed Shy's little clit out and began flicking it with one hand while her tongue searched inside for more nectar. Shy began meowing still trying to hold back.

"Fuck! Ellen, you're good, super good."

"Hmmm, that's what I said about you when you were eating Bex on the blanket by the pond yesterday."

"Oh Ellen, finish me, please..." Shy's voice trailed off.

And with that, Ellen took Shy's clit between her teeth and began sucking it in and out. It only required a few seconds before Shy cried out. This was Ellen's audible cue as she moved her mouth lower and clamped down over the opening and her tongue slurped up the torrential flood of juices. The veins on her neck grew prominent from the strain on her throat muscles with the clear objective to satisfy Shy and enjoy her rewards.

After experiencing multiple orgasms, Shy finally found her voice, "I think I'm spent. And a little dizzy."

"It's all right honey, probably the chocolate mixing with your dopamine hormones. Let's get comfortable on the couch."

Shy let Ellen gently lift her down from the kitchen table and lead her over to the couch. It was big enough for the two of them and Ellen wrapped her arms around Shy as they drifted off into the realm of Mr. Sandman.

*********************************************************

By this time Becky and Susannah had walked several kilometers and then some. Susannah had picked some lovely Cornflowers with their multi soft blue petals and deep purple stamens sticking up in the middle. And she showed her daughter the bright yellow Kingcups that matched the dress Becky wore when they went skinning dipping in the pond yesterday, as her hands gently pulled a few from the grass.

Becky had found some Scarlet Pimpernels that matched the red dress her mum was wearing. After selecting the best ones, she walked over to place them in the basket and kneeled down to join her mum on the grassy meadow between the hills. They listened to the Robins chirping in the trees.

Susannah gazed at Becky in her sleeveless summer dress. She tentatively reached out a hand and let it touch her daughter's shoulder and slowly moved down her arm.

"You look like my little girl in your cute pigtails and green bows," Susannah's soft voice carried away with the summer breeze.

"You make me feel young, like a 6-year-old..." Becky laughed and shook her head briefly lifting the pigtails up around her face.

"You are... you will always be my little girl," and Susannah leaned over to kiss her daughter.

The kiss was brief, but both wanted more. Becky knew her mum was conflicted about having intimate feelings for her. But her intuition told her today was different. Susannah needed that small assurance that Becky shared this secret desire. Becky knew in her heart these feelings were genuine and true and she decided to push her mum in that direction.

"Show me what Ellen has taught you," Becky whispered as her lips brushed her mum's cheeks.

"Dear, I've only just begun with her. I think it would take years for Ellen to show me everything two women, two lovers can do together."

"I don't think so..." Becky replied as her hand moved under the hem of her mum's red Peachtree dress.

Susannah felt her daughter's hand slowly moving up her thigh. She caught her breath and wanted to stop her but let her continue. She focused on kissing her daughter some more. As their lips met, Becky opened her mouth and began French kissing her mum. Susannah let out a sigh and responded with a stronger kiss. Becky's hand was moving farther up her thigh, slowly, like the caterpillar inching its way up the tree nearby.

With their eyes closed their lips searched for expression of shared love beyond the maternal bond. When Becky's hand finally arrived at its destination, she confirmed her mum's wishes. Their passionate kissing reached a new level discovering her mum wore no panties and her petals were soft and wet. These thoughts made her own kitty wet hidden underneath her florescent green undies.

Susannah made no comment as her daughter's fingers continued to explore her kitty underneath her dress. Her kissing became more urgent as Becky's fingertips found her sensitive areas. Becky traced her slit from bottom to top and uncovered her sensitive clit, teasing it to come out and play. Susannah's sighs of pleasure drifted among the summer breeze as her hand rested on the back of Becky's neck.

Now that her fingers were sufficiently wet from her mum's juices, she slipped two in and began to slowly move them in and out. The Robins danced in the tree jumping from one branch to another. Becky continued to kiss her mum as her slender fingers twisted and turned. Susannah broke the kiss briefly to meow up into the bright clear sky. Becky kissed her exposed neck, her chin, then gently bit down on her lower lip. Her fingers moving rhythmically faster and faster. Susannah felt it all at once and breaking their intimate kiss again, she tilted her head back, closed her blue eyes and opened her mouth as the sounds of silence left her lips.

Becky watched this euphoric display with a building sensation between her legs, knowing she will be more than ready when her time comes. She leaned in and kissed her mum's neck, her lips feeling the muscles tense and strain. Her fingers bringing her mum to the final stage of her climax. And then the juices flowed over her hand. The Robins expressed her soaring emotions taking flight into the blue skies.

"My dear mum, taste yourself," Bex said in a sing song voice.

Susannah opened her eyes and moved her mouth over her daughter's wet, sticky fingers. Softly sucking them her tongue mixing saliva with her juices before swallowing over and over again. Their blue eyes locked in place. Each knowing this moment was to be treasured forever.

When Becky removed her hand, she stood up. She reached behind herself and unzipped her white dress and it fluttered to the ground like the green butterflies printed all over it. And then hooked her thumbs inside her bright green panties. Susannah noticed a visible wet spot and smiled as her little girl pulled them down and stepped out of them.

"What do you see now?" Becky asked her mum.

"I see my 6-year-old daughter," Susannah wanted to cry, but held it in.

"Yes, and I braided my hair like you used to do for me before I went to school each day. Do you like my little green bows in my pigtails?" Becky asked.

"I do... they are cute, just like you, my babygirl," Susannah responded.

"I want to have my first orgasm with you, mummy," Becky said in her little girl voice as she twirled a pigtail around her finger.

The moment of truth and passion lingered in the air. And then the sounds of more energetic Robins up in the tree made Becky walk toward her mum. Naked except for her sandals.

Becky stood in front of her mum now. Centimeters from her face. Her mum had extended her arms behind her with her palms flat in the grass.

"Tilt your head back, mummy, and close your eyes."

Susannah did as she was instructed by her little girl.

"And stick out your tongue..."

Becky watched her mum's tongue protrude from her mouth, her eyes shut, waiting for the moment to taste her babygirl's kitten.

Another step and her kitty made contact with her mum's tongue. Her hips moved back and forth letting that tongue spread her vulva. She could only imagine what sensations her mum was having, what thoughts her mum was thinking...

Becky placed a hand behind her mum's head to hold it closer and create a tighter, stronger awareness between them. Each forward movement made her mum release a vocal sound.

"Uh... Uh... Uh..." Susannah punctuated her daughter's thrusts over her lips. And the Robins continued to chirp, louder and louder.

Becky looked down, seeing her fur patch but not seeing it. She was smooth as a 6-year-old. And seeing her mum's beautiful face enjoying Nature, enjoying her daughter. As it should be, as it is, as it will always be in the years to follow. Seeing her folds spread apart by her mum's tongue was almost enough to put her over the edge. As the Robins instructed with their constant chirping, she used her free hand to play with her clit. It was already hard with excitement. Her fingers rubbed over it in circles. Faster and faster... Her hips slid over her mum's face, faster and faster...

"Uh... Uh... Uh..." Susannah maintained contact with her tongue.

And then...

"Mummy! Mummy! I'm cumming!!!"

"Yes, my little Bex, my babygirl, I taste you now and forever."

Becky saw her fluid leak out onto her mum's pretty face as it covered it, making it all shiny. She felt she had more to offer and let it all flow out as Susannah turned her face left and then right to cover her cheeks and nose and chin.

Becky dropped to her knees in complete exhilaration and exhaustion. Susannah held her little girl till her breathing slowed and then they laid down in the thick green grass. In the trees above, the Robins paired up and nestled together, closing their eyes to dream.

As the sun set on another splendid day in the English countryside, Becky and Susannah made their way back to the cottage with the basket full of fresh cut flowers. Their hands were clasped together, their hearts entwined forever.

*****************************************************************************************************

When Becky and Susannah reached the cottage, they were in for a surprise.

Ellen and Shy had already prepared dinner. It was Becky's favorite. Quiche Lorraine garnished with fresh cut parsley and baked potatoes with green chives and sour cream. And this time Shy opened a bottle (and some more later) of red French Burgundy. And, of course after dinner they were treated to strawberries dipped in melted chocolate. With the red wine flowing all four women related their unique perspective of the activities of the day. Their words were so enticing and their embellishments so sensual it would have made the Greek god Pan blush.

Their sounds of laughter echoed around the cottage and drifted out into the night.

12