Day 7 in the English Countryside

Story Info
Becky and Susie enjoy the rain, Ellen shows Shy yoga poses.
6.5k words
4.67
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early morning, just after dawn. A young woman is intently peering out her open bedroom window. Outside in the cool morning her gaze is transfixed on two figures. They are moving as one, an embrace of intimacy. A breeze enters the bedroom and plays with the long dark hair of the voyeur.

Nearby on the bed, another young woman lying on her side, opens one eye and peers out through strands of blonde hair searching for her soulmate. She moves her arm to the other side of the bed finding emptiness. Her hand slides under the other pillow and encounters an item. She brings it to her face. A pair of white cotton panties. She cautiously smells them... clover... Hmmm, not her soulmate's, not her mum's, must be... Ellen's!

She sits up to find her soulmate looking out their bedroom window. Shyla is kneeling on a chair with one hand on the windowsill and the other... deep inside her pajama bottoms. Umm, the nice rich red ones with the Asian motif in black graphics. Naughty, naughty Shy. Becky slips out of bed thankful the springs aren't squeaky and quietly like a cat makes her way over to the window.

"What are you doing? Watching the birds and the bees?" Becky casually asks.

"Umm," is all Shy offers in response.

"You look sexy in my pajamas. I just want to watch you... touch yourself."

Shy's hand continues to pet her kitty inside those silky red bottoms.

Becky lets Shy enjoy the view outside their window. She could hear the passionate sounds of two women, their soft meows warming the morning air. Her mum, Susannah, and her friend from long ago, now her lover, Ellen.

Always the energetic one and full of surprises, Becky begins tickling the sides of Shy. Her fingernails grazing her ribs underneath her satin top.

"Stop it," Shy whispers trying to keep her focus on the activity outside their window.

Becky slips both hands under the loose top and finds her soft breasts hanging free asking to be touched. She presses her face against Shy's back and breaths in deep. Her morning scent is always enticing.

"You're so sexy," Becky whispers as she inhales.

Shy could sense Becky was up for fun and games.

"But if you want to continue to watch, you must answer a question I have."

"Uhhhh," Shy was busy watching and rubbing getting very excited. "Oh... ok... Hunni."

"Why did you take Ellen's panties?"

After a brief moment of silence, Shy answered, "Erm, what do you mean?"

Becky pinched both nipples and Shy let out a squeak.

"Stop that, they might hear me," Shy urgently whispers.

"Well, answer my question."

"She left them on the ground."

"For you to take?"

"You know I have a strong fetish for girl's panties."

"I know h

Hunni, just tell me truthfully when I ask you," and Becky squeezed Shy's tits some more.

"Uhhh... That feels good."

"What are they doing?" Becky asks.

"Well... you missed the part where Ellen was reclining in the lounge chair and your mum was standing above her, and... and... Ellen was licking and eating your mum's kitty. It was so hot!"

Becky's hands roam her lover's body as she listens.

"And now, I think Ellen is trying to reenact our love play when I was eating you as you laid back on the patio tabletop."

"Oh, they seem to enjoy each other," Becky softly laughs.

And then with a gleam in her eye, Becky slowly peels down the back side of Shy's bottoms exposing her small light brown bum cheeks.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh, if you wanna keep watching my mum and Ellen you're going to let me do what I want with you," Becky playfully responds.

And then Becky pushes Ellen's white cotton panties into Shy's open mouth.

"Umm!" was all Shy could say.

"Now be a good kitty and while you spy on them and taste Ellen's panties, I'm going to play with your tight little bum hole."

Becky licked her fingers and started to press the wet fingertips around Shy's rosebud. It was a darker skin tone compared to the surrounding cheeks. Then she pressed her face between those cheeks and kissed it!

"Ummm!" was all Shy could say.

Her tongue moved up the crevice and inserted her wet index finger inside Shy's bum hole.

"Ummmmm!!" was all Shy could say.

"How do those panties taste?" Becky giggled, while she moved her finger in and out of the very tight hole. Kissing her cheeks as her other hand cupped her lover's breast.

"Tell me what you see," Becky said teasingly.

"Umm... ummm... ummmmm!!" was all Shy could say.

This is what Shy was saying: Your mum is holding Ellen's head between her legs and Ellen is lapping up her juices as Ellen fingers her own kitty to a beautiful climax.

Becky could feel her soulmate tense as she was about to climax as well. She stopped what she was doing and pulled Shy's silky red bottoms down to her knees on the chair. Then she sat on the floor with her back against the chair and her head between Shy's legs looking up at her beautiful Shy fingering her moist pink petals.

"Stop masturbating. I want to taste your morning pee," Becky suddenly requested.

Shy was so close that she didn't want to stop. But Becky reached up and moved her hand away.

"Now pee."

Shy looked away from the exhibitionists and down between her legs where her soulmate had positioned herself, waiting for that special liquid. She concentrated but couldn't do it. Then Becky inserted two fingers into her bum hole and Shy let loose! A nice golden flow splashed Becky's face. She giggled drinking in whatever found its way near her mouth. Her blonde hair drenched as most of it ran down her naked chest between those lovely small conical breasts topped with pink nipples.

Outside, Susannah and Ellen climaxed together. Two old lovers rediscovering each other, but already in sync. Their cries of ecstasy drifted up to the young lovers now rolling around on the wooden floor. Shy licking her own pee off Bex's shiny chest. Bex holding her lover close and giggling like a little schoolgirl.

"Do you hear them, Hunni? I think my mum's the loudest," Bex states.

"For sure," Shy replies between licks.

"I can't believe I'm licking my own pee off you. And you didn't let me have my morning orgasm!" Shy now realizes how Bex redirected their pleasure.

"Don't worry Hunni, I'll make up for it when we take a shower."

Bex was true to her words. She entered the shower first and sat on the floor underneath the showerhead. Shy stepped in and turned the handle. She wet her long dark hair and then adjusted it to a warm sprinkle over her back. Bex tilted her head up to begin licking that shaved kitty. Her tongue digging deeper than ever before as Shy placed her hands on the wall beaded with water.

"Ohhh, fuck! You're so good to me, Bex."

The soft flowing shower acting like refreshing summer rain wet their skin and the water rolled over their bodies to slowly trickle onto the stone floor and down the drain.

Within minutes Shy was over the edge into that exquisite state of euphoria. Her body shaking and trembling as she kept one hand on Bex and the other reached for the wall for additional support.

After exploring each other outside on the patio, Susannah and Ellen had now made their way back inside the cottage and upstairs to their bedroom. Seeing the adjoining shower in use, they smiled at each other, and Susannah took the opportunity to capture, using her phone, the young women having sex.

Another few minutes passed before Shy returned to Earth. Her dark brown eyes slowly focused on a naked blonde woman holding a phone. Then she smiled recognizing Susannah and remembering that first time they had sex together. Making Susannah play with her panties. Shy was a naughty girl, telling her what to do. Meow.

Stepping out of the shower they dried each other off, like all the times before. Taking pleasure and joy of watching the fluffy cotton towel absorb all those droplets of water over the surface of their clean skin. Then they entered the bedroom naked, dry and refreshed. Susannah was showing Ellen the new photos.

"I'm amazed how wet your kitty gets when Bex licks it," Ellen teased, looking up at Shy.

Shy calmly walked over and slapped her bare bum, "I was taking a shower!" she playfully countered.

As they left the room, Becky added a parting remark, "Oh, Ellen, I found your white cotton panties under Shy's pillow."

Crap!! Shy was caught and playfully jabbed Bex's shoulder as they walked down the hallway to their bedroom.

"Not cool, Bex," Shy complained.

"Oh, don't worry. You're a very sexy cat, and I'm sure Ellen would like to ask you a few questions while getting more intimate with you... again," Bex laughed.

Back in their room, Shy elbowed Bex every time they bumped into each other while trying to find clothes to wear for the day from the only chest in the room. It actually looked like rainy weather. Shy had some very short denim cutoffs but opted for a more modest length going halfway down her light brown thighs. She thought again of wearing those silly undies with the smiley faces but knew Ellen would scold her like an older sister, so she asked Bex what to wear.

"Just put on these," she said, holding up a plain pair of navy-blue panties. No lace, no bikini cut, just basic, but still evocative in its own way.

Shy smiled and grabbed them out of Bex's hand and stepped into them and then pulled up her denim shorts.

"Ahh, don't forget a top, silly cat. Can't go walking around half naked. I don't want my mum getting excited," Bex said sounding motherly herself.

"Of course, Hunni. But I think your mum gets excited looking at her daughter all the time... clothed or not."

Bex actually turned a little red at that remark. And with her pale white skin, she appeared beet red, framed by her flowing blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Shy enjoyed the effect it had on her soulmate and, like many times before, found herself daydreaming about their relationship: innocence, sexuality, freedom, friendship, happiness.

Bex jostled her soulmate out of her reverie.

"Here Hunni, this should hide those perfect babies you have," Bex giggled.

It was a red scoop neck sleeveless tank top.

Shy pulled it over her fit upper body and firm breasts, checking herself in the mirror and let part of her hair fall over her chest, enhancing her curves. Sitting on the bed she watched Bex systematically sort through her remaining clothes looking for that perfect outfit for rainy days.

From the closet she found what she was looking for.

"Shy! I think this was my mum's when she was younger, like my age!" Bex exclaimed, sounding like a little girl.

It was an extraordinary dress, white, full length, with a sheer mesh top half in a lace floral pattern. She immediately slipped it on without any bra. Shy's own nipples hardened looking at her lover's breasts poking through the mesh. Bex complimented her selection with a pair of nice white lace panties with small bows sewn into the waistband.

Once again having made themselves presentable for Mother Nature's inspection they made their way down to the kitchen for breakfast.

The two mature lovers were already busy eating and talking and laughing. They had taken a quick shower since their passion was satisfied earlier out on the patio in the morning dawn.

"Is there any blackberry jam left? I know how you two like sweet things." Shy couldn't resist adding.

"There is, Hunni," Susannah said with a warm smile.

"And there's still some fresh strawberries. Very ripe," Ellen slyly commented.

Shy pretended to ignore that last remark as Bex gave her an amused look.

Shy chose Assam black tea while Bex went the refined route with Earl Grey, they filled their plates with biscuits slathered with blackberry jam. Shy couldn't help placing two, very ripe, strawberries on her plate as well.

"Becky, you look lovely in that white dress. I didn't even know I still had it. Where did you find it?" Susannah asked.

"It was in the closet," her daughter answered.

"I used to wear that after you were born. You might have been 2 or 3. Your Dad bought it for me. After giving birth to you, and all the things a mother has to do... that dress made me feel like... a woman again."

Shy turned to Becky and took her hand in hers and leaned over for a kiss on the cheek.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Susannah asked.

"I want to go for a walk with you, mum," Becky replied.

Shy picked up one of the strawberries by the green stem and dangled it above her upturned face as she seductively took a small nibble.

"I wouldn't mind spending more time with Shy," Ellen said as she studied the flirtatious young woman. One thing was for sure, Ellen thought, she was not shy!

A distant thunderclap broke the silence.

"Well, we best be going. It does look like rain today," Susannah said.

And with that, they quickly finished their biscuits, drank their tea, and cleared the table. And then they went outside to see what Mother Nature has to offer them in the beautiful idyllic English countryside.

************************************************************************************************

Becky and Susannah made their way northward, past several rolling hills. The sky was filled with cumulonimbus clouds turning a very dark grey. Susannah wore a nautical top with broad white and navy-blue stripes and navy-blue beach shorts with a drawstring. Her shoes were also navy-blue canvas with no socks. She topped it off with a yellow bandana tied around her neck and a grey skipper's cap that matched the clouds. Becky approved of the nautical theme and with the oncoming rain storm her mum must be clairvoyant!

The wind whirled around them, whipping up their hair, Susannah's light blonde contrasted with the darkening sky. She began talking about her childhood years, reminiscing about growing up and falling in love with her now ex-husband. She remembered the day Becky told her that she was gay and was so happy for her teenage daughter. The world was slowly changing and accepting alternate lifestyles. She knew her daughter was at peace with herself.

At each fork along the footpath, they always chose a northern direction. The footpath wound through small grassy hills separated by vibrant green meadows full of vivid wildflowers, chirping birds, and buzzing bees. Susannah, always the gardener, enjoyed showing her daughter all the new wildflowers still blooming in the early Summer. They walked between some large Oak trees and the floor was covered in white Ramsons. Further on she discovered some Pyramidal orchids for Becky to enjoy. Its petals clustered in the shape of the ancient Egyptian structures.

Her daughter would sniff each one as if to extract the pharaohs' secrets. Susannah adored her curious and inquisitive nature, like a kitten exploring the outdoors for the first time.

Passing some more hills and another meadow, Susannah spied some Corncockle. These lovely flowers grew tall and showed off their magenta petals beautifully. Hmm, reminded her of Ellen's underwear she wore yesterday. So sexy on that gorgeous body of hers.

A few raindrops began to fall.

"What are you thinking of mum?"

"Um, oh, Ellen, dear."

"Do you love her?"

Susannah laughed, but then understood her daughter was serious.

"Yes dear, as a friend... and now a lover. We've grown close, but I don't think we will be forever lovers like you and Shy."

Becky nodded coming to the realization that her bond with Shy was very unique. She'll never forget that day at Uni when she saw Shy reading a book and marched across the courtyard determined to introduce herself. And here they are, less than a year later at her mum's summer cottage and enjoying themselves... and each other. All the combinations ran through her head, but the one with her mum was special. And now it has finally developed into an intimate one.

As the raindrops increased in number and intensity, Becky twirled around like a happy little girl. Her arms extended out to her sides, palms up, catching the raindrops and laughing. Susannah sat on a fallen tree log and watched her Babygirl enjoying Nature. The white dress soon became soaked and clung to her skin. Becky danced with the mysticism and spirit of a Naiad, possessing her body. Spinning and spinning and spinning, her blonde hair becoming darker brown and dripping wet. Achieving a strong bond with Mother Nature, Becky stopped her motion and placed a hand on her chest, her white dress fully soaked. Then she made her way to the log and straddled it facing her mum. Out of breath and laughing, she leaned in for a strong kiss. Her mum was waiting and embraced her daughter, warming her up as the rain continued to fall. They both felt the call of passion building up inside and Susie stood up and led her daughter to a nearby grove of Maple trees providing a canopy for shelter from the steady rainfall.

The cool green grass warmed up as Susie sat down and took off her skipper's cap. Becky removed her sandals and then offered to remove her mum's canvas shoes. Susie lifted each leg as she watched her Babygirl untie them and pull them off, giving her small toes a tender kiss. She hiked up her long, wet dress and pulled down her beautiful white lace panties and kicked them across the grass. Then she lowered herself over mum's legs and pulled one up till the spot just below her knee was touching her kitty. They locked dazzling blue eyes under the Maple trees as Becky slowly moved up and down over that small section of her mum's leg. Susannah was mesmerized how freely her daughter expressed herself, wanting this touch of intimacy. And Susie wanted so much to hold her and kiss her. The lace bodice revealed pert breasts and erect dark pink nipples.

"This feels so good, Susie," Becky said using her mum's nickname.

The rain steadily falling on the leaves above them.

"I love you, Bex," Susie said, calling her daughter by her favorite nickname.

Bex moved up and down faster. They clasped hands as Bex meowed with pleasure. A few raindrops joined their writhing bodies. Their hands holding together tighter and tighter. When Bex felt her climax near, she leaned over pressing their hands into the grass. Her lower body continued moving up and down on Susie's leg and then the beautiful orgasm rolled over her body like the raindrops rolling down her arms. Bex shifted all her weight onto their hands sinking them into the thick green grass as her breathing grew heavy. Her wet hair dripping into Susie's face.

And when it was over, Susie reached up to wrap her arms around her daughter and bring her down for a loving embrace. They were lost in the power of love as the rain continued to fall around them.

**************************************************************************************************

Back in the kitchen, Shy finished the rest of her strawberries. Ellen got up and went to the fridge and poured some cream into a small bowl. She was planning on doing some yoga later and was wearing her black sports bra with red crimson trim all along the outline and her black spandex shorts had a nice broad swath of crimson highlight as well. Shy had noticed her firm buttocks as she went to the fridge. But now Ellen faced her and lifted off her bra. She dipped a strawberry into the cream and drizzled it over her small pert breasts. Shy tried not to look surprised, but her jaw dropped, nonetheless.

"Come here, I have some milk for you," Ellen beckoned.

Shy got up from the kitchen table and tried not to hurry over, but barely a second passed and she was pressing her body into Ellen's making her lean back onto the countertop. Ellen's hands grasped the counter's edge for balance and Shy interlocked their fingers as she kissed the "milk" on those tiny little breasts.

"Ummm, love your breast milk," Shy commented as her tongue moved over the slightly curved formations.

Ellen let out a nice sigh.

12