Day 7 in the English Countryside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Shy took the strawberry and dipped it again in the cream. She let Ellen take a small bite and rubbed the remaining part over her exposed nipples making them hard. Ellen watched as Shy's teeth nibbled on them. She gasped with more pleasure.

"Is this what you wanted to do this morning? I bet you couldn't wait till Becky and Susannah left."

"Yes... I wanted those strawberries you were eating. I wanted them inside me."

"Oh... I can help you with that," Shy smiled.

She fed the rest to her older friend and picked up another good-sized strawberry. After dipping it she let one drop of cream fall between Ellen's breasts and followed it down to her belly button. Shy kissed it. Then she let another drop begin at the belly button and before it reached Ellen's yoga shorts Shy pulled the front of them down and they both watched the cream disappear in the fine blonde triangle. Shy drizzled more cream around the pubic mound. Each drip of the cool milky cream on those beautiful pussy lips brought a gasp to Ellen.

"I think my kitty needs to be cleaned," Ellen suggested as she reached behind and hooked her thumbs into the waistband. The crimson stripes folded into the black fabric as she tugged her shorts over her bum, down her long legs, and off her feet and sat up on the countertop.

"I know," Shy responded and lowered her head and began kissing it. The sound of soft lapping mixed with the songbirds outside the kitchen window. Ellen was so aroused she began purring.

Remembering Ellen's request to have it inside her, Shy brought the large strawberry to Ellen's lips.

"Here, suck on it."

Ellen held Shy's hand and opened her mouth, getting the ripe strawberry all wet. Then Shy held it against Ellen's pussy lips. Just a slight amount of pressure...

"Please," Ellen whispered.

And then Shy pushed the narrow tip in. Holding it there a few seconds as she tweaked Ellen's nipple with her other hand. She applied more pressure against the resistance and then watched Ellen's labia swallow the big strawberry.

"Ooooh, that feels good," Ellen murmured.

Shy kissed Ellen as she moved the large strawberry around inside her. Ellen's hands moved down young woman's back and inside her denim shorts feeling her tight panty waistband and lifting it up to snap it back several times. Seconds passed like minutes as Ellen was losing control. She began kissing Shy's neck and biting her ear.

"I going to cum," Ellen whispered.

"I know," Shy sweetly replied.

And Shy began pulling the large strawberry in and out, watching Ellen's pretty pussy lips cling to the fruit as it reappeared and disappeared back inside her. The older woman's meows filled the kitchen making the birds outside nervous, and she tried desperately to lift her hips off the countertop to meet Shy's hand thrusts. Within minutes her juices flowed over the fruit as her body rocked frantically trying to ride the orgasm to its completion. Shy hugged Ellen with her other arm, holding on to her rocking body, sharing each wonderful spasm.

It took several more minutes for Ellen to complete her orgasm, and when the strawberry was finally removed, she let out another gasp. They both looked down and watched clear juices flow out and over her soft folds. Shy brought the strawberry up to let Ellen nibble on it, tasting her own juices. Then Shy ate the rest as their eyes expressed satisfaction.

Now Shy helped the older woman down from the kitchen counter and watched this blonde goddess step into her shorts then bend over and retrieve her sports bra. She handed it to Shy who moved around to her back and pulled it over Ellen's head and down over her chest covering those small bumps.

"Let's go for a walk," Ellen suggested, feeling her strength return.

Even though it was gloomy outside, they both felt warm and cheerful.

**************************************************************************************************

The rain had stopped, and Susannah let her hands move through the thick blades of grass, feeling their soft inviting edges tickle her fingers. Then she propped herself up and leaned over to kiss her daughter peacefully sleeping under the Maple trees.

Becky opened her eyes and smiled.

"I want to make love to you as the beautiful young woman you are" Susannah said looking pensively down at Becky.

"Yes. I've thought about that time we shared a bed together a few years back, and always wanted for you to want me like that again," Becky stated.

"I know Hunni, I've never forgotten that magical moment when you came to me, so unafraid, so curious, so beautiful," Susannah said as her fingers combed Becky's mousy blonde hair.

Susie lifted her blue and white nautical shirt up over her head, her small breasts briefly flatten with the effort. Becky grabbed the yellow bandana tied around her mum's neck to pull her down, her mouth finding a hard nipple to suckle on. Susie let out a few meows while Becky's hot, wet mouth kissed and licked the tops, sides and bottoms.

"Oh, Bex, that feels so good," Susie sighed.

Bex squeezed the left breast and traced the circular areola with the tip of her tongue, passing over the small irregular sensitive bumps. Then she flicked her tongue over the nipple.

"How about this?" Bex giggled as she took the nipple between her teeth and pulled on it. She repeated this several times watching it grow just a little longer each time.

Susie let out little yelps of pleasure as a few raindrops slid off the Maple leaves above landing on their bodies. She leaned over Bex placing her hands on the ground, her light blonde hair hanging down. Bex pulled on the bandana to lift her upper body as she suckled mum's soft, small breasts. Moans of pleasure drifted through the Maple trees. After Bex was satisfied, Susie pointed at her navy shorts. Bex pulled on the drawstring to loosen them and pulled them down. Susie slipped them off her ankles and presented her exposed kitty.

The natural blonde in Nature. A vision of rare wildlife. Susie seductively ran a hand through that thick furry patch, her cat-like blue eyes watching Bex.

"I'm so wet, and it's not from the rainstorm," Susannah softly said.

Bex had a gleam in her eye and moved underneath her legs and looked up at the wet rare treasure.

"I love your natural blonde pussy, Susie."

"Thank you dear, now lick it, please."

Bex lifted her head and kissed her thighs. She wrapped her hands around Susie's legs placing them on her bum cheeks. Then she kissed the blonde kitty making Susie meow.

"Yes, that's it Bex."

Bex stuck out her tongue to slowly trace those petals. Umm, she thought, they are wet! Licking up the moisture, her tongue probed for more. Pushing the folds around and sticking her tongue deep inside Susie and hearing her gasp.

"Yes, please, deeper... deeper..." her voice trailed off into the light wind.

Bex began tongue fucking her mum, grasping her bum cheeks tighter and tighter. Susie reached up to grasp her hair softly moan into the Maple branches above them. Closing her eyes, she became lost in Nature as her daughter moved her fingers between Susannah's bum cheeks to play with her rosebud.

"Oh, stop that," Susannah chided.

But Bex pretended not to hear and continued circling her bum hole with several fingertips. She loved how excited her mum was getting and wanted so much for her to cum on her mouth.

"Cum for me, Susie," Bex requested.

"Uhh... yesss... I feel it..."

"Play with your clit," Bex demanded.

Susie didn't hesitate and began rubbing her hard little clit as instructed. She looked down now to see Bex licking her natural blonde pussy as she rubbed her clit harder and harder.

"Oh, fuck... so close... aaahhhh...."

They felt more raindrops fall as the wind blew through wet Maple trees. It helped wet Bex's fingers, and she used that cue from Mother Nature to push both her index fingers, one from each hand, into Susie's tight, warm bum hole.

"Uhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"

And her kitty generated the sweetest liquid Bex had ever tasted.

"Yum," Bex said as she licked and licked and licked her mum's kitty.

Susie placed her hands back on the ground to ride out her climax. Her body muscles contracting with pleasure. Bex slid her fingers deeper into the tight bum hole making her mum cum again, real hard over her daughter's open mouth.

"Oh, fuck! Bex, this feels so wonderful!"

"It is... you are... wonderful, Susie," Bex said kissing her wet kitty.

Before Susie could catch her breath, Bex had her lay down on her back. Then Bex stood up and stripped out of her damp white dress. Now they were completely naked, and she lowered her body onto Susie's for her favorite position, the 69.

Her mouth resumed where she left off, moments before, finding still more sweet liquid to consume.

"Ohh, god, Hunni, stop."

"Shh, and start licking mine, Susie, please..."

And her mum complied sticking her wet tongue out to lick Bex's darker blonde pussy. Those folds ever so soft and fleshy. She moved them side to side and then ran her tongue up and down the slit. She pushed harder and harder to part the folds and feel the inner pinkness, so hot and willing to cum.

"Umm, I think you have something for me."

"I do, Susie, my cum..."

Bex felt Susie pushing her tongue deeper and deeper into her as she did the same. Their movements weren't exactly in synch, but each was focused on the goal of orgasmic happiness. And they were both thinking of that time a few years back when they shared a bed for a few nights on vacation. It added that extra element that drove each to the edge... and over.

***************************************************************************************************

Ellen led Shy to her stylish black convertible Jaguar parked in the driveway. She opened the driver's door and leaned in to engage the soft top to cover and protect the beautiful red leather interior from the impending thunderstorm. Then she walked around the back and retrieved her yoga mat from the boot.

"So, this is why you dressed in your activewear?"

"Hmm, well yes, but I wanted to impress you in the kitchen. And it's easier to take off."

"I like the red crimson trim it mixes with your blonde hair and green eyes perfectly. And shows your curves."

"Hmm, I think you have more curves than me," Ellen mused.

"Thank you. Maybe yoga will help... define my body curves."

"Um hm, and I want to show you some simple poses."

They reached the gazebo and Ellen placed the mat down on the grass while Shy sat on the bench swing.

The older blonde woman began with the Easy Pose sitting down, crossing her legs and placing her hands on her knees. With her eyes closed she summoned the peace and tranquility within herself and felt the surrounding energy of Mother Nature enter her body.

Next, she moved to her knees and stretched her arms out in a line from her head and lowered her upper body onto the mat for the Extended Puppy Pose. She moved her hips back as Shy stared at that bum. The temptation was too much, and she began unzipping her denim shorts. Her brown eyes roved over the cute bum sticking in the air, the black spandex stretching, the deep crimson pattern folded along her hips and upper thighs. Knowing what was underneath, that sexy blonde kitty. Shy's hand slipped under the waistband of her navy-blue panties and over her shaved kitty. It started to rain.

Ellen invited the rain to soak her body performing the Fish Pose. Laying on her back, she raised her upper body with her arms on the mat. Lifting her chest to the sky, feeling the rain pelting her body, she dropped her head, so she was looking back at Shy, slowly swinging on the bench under the gazebo. Before their eyes locked, she understood that Shy was the voyeur, and she was the exhibitionist. She smiled seeing Shy's hand inside her panties. She held the pose a bit longer to let them both enjoy each other. As Ellen's hair became wet hanging down and almost touching the mat, so did Shy's petals as she licked her fingers letting Ellen relish the sight of this young woman tasting her own juices.

The rain was coming down harder, but Ellen wasn't finished. She welcomed Nature and all the beauty this visit to the countryside offered. Standing up she stripped for Shy and went into the Cat Pose getting down on her hands and knees and arching her back up to the stormy sky and looking down at the mat seeing the raindrops splashing off it as lightning crackled nearby.

Shy took this moment to also strip naked and walk out from under the gazebo and feel the rain on her bare skin. When Ellen looked up and saw her approaching, she smiled and assumed the Cobra Pose. Lying face down on the mat, she raised her upper body in the air with her hands. Her face looking straight ahead as Shy pressed her kitty into it. Holding the pose and licking Shy's pussy was the ultimate in outdoor yoga. And the rain gave it an extraordinary experience they both would never forget.

"You taste so good, my young Shy. And the rain feels exhilarating!"

"It... does... I'm so... uhhhh... god, you're good, Ellen...."

Ellen's tongue found Shy ready to climax and helped her accelerate to that high elevation of Nirvana. Shy's long, dark brown hair was full of rainwater as it clung to her breasts. She held Ellen's head in place as she reached her orgasmic plateau and raised her head to the sky in jubilation.

The rain continued to fall drowning out Shy's meows and Ellen continued to lick, while her partner continued her astral travels. Shy squeezed her light brown thighs against Ellen, covering her ears so only her throat muscles, licking nonstop could be heard inside her head. And Mother Nature gave Ellen the strength to hold her pose for several more minutes before she lowered herself and gasped for breath. Shy dropped onto the mat next to her, wrapping her arms around her wet body.

The youthful vigor of Shy wanted more.

"Stay on your back and spread those long legs," Shy requested.

Ellen obeyed and Shy lifted them up and back over Ellen's chest.

"Now grab your ankles," Shy instructed.

Ellen did and they both paused to watch the rain pelt her pussy. It was driving the older woman crazy. Shy knelt between her legs and began to eat her. This sexy blonde goddess holding her legs apart and letting Shy taste such divine nectar was a dream come true. She knew just what to do as her thumb and finger spread the delicate pink labia and her tongue pressed against the hidden pinkness, so red and sensitive.

Raindrops pelted the foam mat creating its own percussive rhythm.

"Uh, yes, my sexy kitten, lick my vagina."

Shy's lips curled up as she searched for that hidden nectar, her nose nestled in the nice trim triangle above. She lifted her head several times to watch the rain splash on Ellen's pubic mound. It was a sight to see. Ellen lying on her back, holding her legs up and the rain falling down around them.

"You're beautiful, Ellen."

"Ohhhhh... just lick me... please..."

And Shy resumed never declining an invitation to woman's kitty. Her mouth now covered Ellen's vagina, pushing her tongue deeper and deeper as her fingers repeatedly squeezed and released her clit. When it was nice and hard, she sucked it in between her teeth.

"Fuck, yes! That's it my little kitten! There! There! Keep doing that..." her urgent voice finally trailing off, drowned out by the pounding rainfall on the yoga mat.

Shy heard and obeyed. Sucking on that sensitive clit till it pushed Ellen over the edge.

"Uhhhhhhh... cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Even in the rapture that enveloped Ellen, she held her legs in the air and looked down on the rain falling on her chest, droplets rolling off her two small hills, nipples hardened from the constant drumming from the dark clouds, and further down to where Shy was between her legs. Affirmation that this was not a dream, but true ecstasy from this young lover who was enjoying her mature body as they both enjoyed Nature.

When the rain subsided, she felt her energy depleted and slowly lowered her legs as Shy moved up next to her.

Brown and green eyes transfixed. Lips touching, arms embracing, legs crossing, the sun shines down on the two lovers, their skin covered in goosebumps begins to slowly warm up, the sunlight renewing their energy and strength.

Now as the sun is ready to fall below the horizon, all four women have convened in the kitchen for the early evening meal. Becky and Susannah arrived first and began preparing the sauce for spaghetti Bolognese. The rich sauce of pancetta, milk, wine, vegetables, and tomatoes simmered on the stovetop releasing its mouthwatering aroma. Becky would frequently dip a finger into it and have Susie lick it off always saying it would need another taste inspection in a few minutes. Ellen and Shy were busy rolling out the dough to make fresh pasta while teasing each other with flour sprinkles.

Shy made sure, again, to choose the wine. It had to be red. It had to be a Malbec. Extracting the cork, her fingers left flour prints all over the bottle. Ellen kept flirting with her as she poured the wine.

Once the pasta was cooked and each filled their plate according to their appetite, they sat at the dinner table, Becky next to Susie and Shy next to Ellen. Becky talked about wildflowers and Shy about yoga while Susie smiled over at Ellen as they read between the lines. Eating, drinking and laughing, and drinking some more as the candles burned low.

Then a chime sounded and Shy checked her phone.

"Oh my! I have a message from one of my Uni professors. I've told her about Bex and that I was invited to her mum's cottage after the semester ended. She wants to join us!!"

"Tell her she is welcome to come," Susannah replied almost instantly.

"What's her name?" they all asked.

"Chan," Shyla replied with a Cheshire smile.

12