Day 8 in the English Countryside

Story Info
Chan visits the cottage for a reunion with Shyla.
5.8k words
4.74
2.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night in bed with her lover Bex sleeping beside her, Shyla dreamed about her first year at Uni, before they met. She was an avid reader and loved to write. Keeping a daily journal was like eating and sleeping, it became second nature. She felt very confident in her writing skills and enrolled in an upper-level course as a first-year student. It was a comparative literature class focusing on gender issues and specifically feminism. It was taught by Professor Zhou.

*************************************************************************************************

She stood 5 feet, 5 inches tall, with a slim body that gave her that petite feminine look, yet her eyes, black from afar, but brown up close, relayed the tiger inside her. It was this dichotomy that mystified Shyla. How one so small to indicate a submissive nature yet her face so ferocious as to imply beware. And when she spoke, you listened. Every day I couldn't wait till her class started and would never be late. In fact, I was always early hoping to watch Prof Zhou sitting behind her desk grading papers or reading some material. I always paid attention for the full duration of her lectures. And back in my dorm room I would touch myself thinking of her.

She had silky black hair of medium length that she often changed with the seasons. In Winter she preferred to pin it up in a bun while in the Spring she let it fall down just over her shoulders and touching the top of her breasts. Her attire changed as well, but I remember those blouses with Chinese motifs. Not bright, loud colors, but soft, subtle ones that expressed her personality: formal and reserved. I began to wonder who is this Professor Zhou? When our eyes would meet in class, and it was often, I always looked away. She liked selecting me to answer questions in class, also very often. I think she liked my voice. A young woman's voice, feeling herself growing confident and coming to terms with her sexuality. Professor Zhou recognized this.

Soon the reading became very time consuming. And the writing exercises were taxing my skills as a first-year student. After class one day, I stayed and explained the difficulty I was having, feeling that my papers were not up to the standards of the other older students. She smiled and assured me I was doing ok. Then... she touched my wrist, briefly, and asked if I would want to see her personal library. I told her I was free that afternoon and she gave me her address.

Her residence was just off campus property. It was reminiscent of the Tudor period, with brickwork on the ground floor and a high-pitched roof with a quaint chimney and those long rectangular windows and their lovely intersecting diagonal grilles creating that diamond effect. I rang the buzzer. The sound of heels walking across a wooden floor interrupted by silence as if traversing a small rug and then that distinct wooden sound again of a woman smartly walking to her destination. And then... the doorknob turns... the door opens...

"Hello, Shyla," her warm voice greeted me as she opened the door wide.

I stared briefly at her small figure, I stood two inches taller, and smiled back.

"Do come in," as she stood aside to invite me into her modest abode.

I stepped in and commented on her pretty blouse; it was blue brocade fabric to give it that silky look with Asian motif of golden Chrysanthemums and a Mandarin collar with golden trim.

"I'm having some Sherry wine. Would you like some?"

I've never had alcohol of any kind, but I felt safe with her and nodded. As she turned and walked away, I watched her short legs covered in white stockings move quick and precise, almost robotic, and wondered how far up those stockings went under her gray skirt that extended down to her knees.

I followed her into the small dining area with a wooden table stained a deep, rich mahogany color and four matching chairs with nice soft cushioned seats depicting Asian designs and landscapes.

She poured the Sherry as I sat down and accepted the glass. It was white wine, but not the sticky sweet common variety, it was dry and thus had a higher alcohol content, not that I would have known this fact at the time.

Like a toddler falling down while unsuccessfully taking their first steps, my sip was actually a gulp. Trying not to cough and draw attention to myself, I moved my hand through my hair and smiled. She didn't catch my awkwardness and began talking about some of the authors we have read. Judith Butler's "Gender Trouble" was excellent I reminded her. And don't forget Naomi Wolf's "The Beauty Myth" which there is a paper due next Monday, she reminded me.

After my fifth or was it sixth or seventh sip I was already feeling tipsy. In fact, I could feel my kitty getting aroused. I discreetly moved a hand under the table and felt between my legs. Oh, my! Even through my light tan chinos that were rolled up exposing my calves and ankles I could feel a dampness. Of course, I attributed that to wearing no panties and how very tight my pants were. Now every movement was sending electrical charges of pleasure to my brain.

When I had emptied my glass, she offered me more which I gladly accepted, and then she invited me into her library room. I got up trying not to stumble and looked down between my legs. Yes, a visible damp spot, but she kept her house semi dark, so maybe she didn't notice.

Her library room was a small study lined by bookcases from floor to ceiling on two walls and a nice reading desk against another. And there was a very large and comfortable dark leather couch in the middle.

I walked over, trying not to trip, to one of the bookshelves. Amongst the many notable volumes, I spied Simone de Beauvoir's "The Second Sex" and Eve Ensler's "The Vagina Monologues". My body swayed as the alcohol began to affect my balance.

I sensed her presence behind me and prayed that she would touch me. And then her arm softly pressed into my back as her hand rested on my shoulder while her other hand reached around me for a book. It was a collection of poems by Dorothy Parker, the same book she would eventually give me and that I would be reading that Fall day in the university courtyard when Becky introduced herself to me.

"Here, let me read some selections to you," she said as she helped me to the couch.

We sat down next to each other, and she began turning the pages looking for a particular passage. I finished off my second glass of sherry and Prof Zhou took it from my hand and set it on the nearby table. Then I let my body sink into the comfy couch and leaned my head back and closed my eyes as my professor read to me.

It seemed like hours had passed when I woke to her voice.

"You seem to like Dorothy Parker a lot," she whispered into my ear. Her hand was resting on mine that was slowly moving between my legs. I didn't stop.

"Yes..." my voice softly agreeing with her statement.

"You should get more comfortable, maybe remove your pants," she suggested.

I pulled off my canvas boat shoes and slowly stood up in my bare feet and unzipped my tan chinos. She leaned over and helped pull them down revealing my light brown skin. I put a hand on her shoulder as she helped me shrug them off. She didn't look directly at my sex, but rather my chest.

"I love your cotton shirt. So simple, white with narrow dark blue stripes. It gives your upper body definition. I slumped back down next to her on the soft couch.

"Professor Zhou, you are the prettiest woman I ever saw..." my voice fading as my eyes started to close.

"Call me Chan, my dear Shyla."

And I felt her hand now massaging my kitty, my very wet kitty. Within moments she slipped a couple fingers inside me.

"Ooooh... it... it's... what I want..."

"Are you sure? I think I gave you too much to drink," Chan said.

I opened my eyes and looked Chan in the face.

"I'm fine, and yes, I want you. I need this."

"So do I," Chan smiled and kissed me.

Her fingers twisted around and curled inside me. Her other hand pressed against my breast. Her lips released mine as she whispered sweet words to me. And kissed my open mouth again and again, repeating more words of passion. I was floating upward like some dandelion seed drifting on the wind currents. It circled in loops as my body was losing control. Chan felt my muscles contract and kissed me harder, squeezing my breast through my cotton striped shirt.

I gasped as the dandelion landed on the ground in my vision and shuddered with my first orgasm.

"Uhhhhhhh..." I meowed like a kitten in her library room.

Chan removed her hand from my sex and hugged me till my spasms ceased.

She let me fall asleep on her couch. I remember hearing a clock chiming in a nearby room ticking off the passing hours. It must have been nearly 9 pm before I woke. Chan was at the desk reading with the aid of a small table lamp.

I stood up rubbing my eyes and felt a blanket fall to the floor at my feet.

"Oh, dear, you should get dressed," Chan quietly said, staring at me with those dark eyes.

I looked down and... naked? Oh yes, it all came flooding back. Now I was truly embarrassed as I reached down to find my chinos under the blanket and turned around to put them on. Then I slipped my canvas boat shoes back on my feet.

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep on your couch," I meekly said.

"Not a problem, dear. It's very late and I don't think you should walk home alone. Let me drive you."

I agreed and exiting her car, I thanked her for a lovely afternoon. I walked around to the driver's side and leaned inside the window.

"I would like to visit your library again, if I may," and kissed my literary professor on the lips. Meow.

**********************************************************************************************

A night owl screeched, it's nocturnal cry passing through our open bedroom window and over our sleeping bodies. I opened my eyes looking up at the ceiling. Becky rolled over to face me.

"What are you thinking?" she softly asked.

"Oh, Professor Zhou," I replied, as fragments of the dream began to fade.

"Professor who??"

"Sorry, Chan," I stated.

"Hmm, seems you were close to her at one time."

A moment of silence, then, "Yes, it was before we met. It was my first year at Uni."

"Do tell," Bex pleaded, squeezing my arm.

"Well... I visited her office once and she asked me to strip. And then she ate my kitten like no one has done before or since," I said laughing.

"Shy! That's not funny. Please tell me something about her, about you and her."

Becky moved her naked body next to mine and rested a hand on my stomach, the other propped her head up.

"Ok," I said as I thought about where to start or what to say. I decided to relate a time we spent in the middle of our relationship.

"She had a nice little house just on the edge of campus. I used to go there to browse all the academic books she had on gender studies."

"Boring," said Bex.

"Shh, this means a lot to me. And I'm sort of hesitant to tell you this."

"It's ok. Sorry Hunni, please continue," Bex apologized as her hand began to move over the curved upper part of my pubic mound.

"Well, this one time, after we read a few selections from her collection of books, she took me upstairs to her bedroom which I hadn't seen before. I remember her saying she wanted to do something special for me. On her bed were pieces of bright pink rope and a black blindfold."

"Umm, this is getting interesting," Bex murmured as her fingers were now playing over my shaved pussy lips.

"Since she was the older one, and more mature, I felt under her control, but safe. I never felt anxious with her. Like I was her mistress, and I knew she would be gentle with me. When she asked me to get undressed, I didn't hesitate. I remember even letting her pull my panties down and turning around so she could unclasp my bra."

"You are such a good kitten," Bex intoned as her fingers circled my moist petals and rubbed my juices over my hardening clit.

"Uhh, that feels good, Bex..." I tried to collect my thoughts.

"Then she put the blindfold on me and carefully tied my wrists to the bedposts. As I lay on my back, naked, vulnerable, I still felt at ease, somehow..."

"Hunni, this sounds so sensual," and Bex decided to slowly push her fingertip beyond my inner labia making me sigh. Catching my breath, I continued with my story about Chan.

"She began to lick my breasts. I remember how slow and gentle she was with me. Like she savored every second and wanted to delay my pleasure, but yes, in a sensual way, loving way. So experienced she was and knowledgeable. Her tongue examined every inch of my breasts. My nipples grew so hard I thought I had an orgasm!"

"I think I can give you one," Bex giggled as she put a second fingertip inside my kitty making me purr louder.

"Then I heard her get off the bed and put something on. Next, I felt some oil she was applying to my vagina. She mentioned a few times how different a shaved one looked. I could only imagine what her hairy one looked like."

"Probably like mine," Bex interjected as she worked her fingers past the second knuckle, turning them inside me, making me squirm as I concentrated on finishing my story about Chan.

"She lifted my legs up and over my head and had me hold my ankles. My two holes were very exposed. She also applied the oil to my bum hole. Well, the next part was completely unexpected. I can only say she must have used a strapon! But it was very slender, and smooth, not like a dildo at all."

"Kind of like my fingers," Bex mused as she was now moving them in and out real fast. She stopped and licked one then offered me the other. We both smiled as Bex resumed fingering me and I resumed my story about Chan.

"She teased my vagina a little with it, then slowly inserted it, taking her time and making sure I was ok with it. I remember after that she didn't say much. Just my own sounds of whimpers and sighs and meows. I didn't feel her body on me, so she must've supported it with her hands on the bed as she began pressing her hips into mine. The silicone rod felt very long so it stimulated places I've never reached before with my fingers. And it didn't take long for me to cum. I remember she pulled out and lapped up my juices."

"Just like this, Hunni?" Bex asked as I watched her body move over the bed sheets and lower her beautiful face between my legs to feel her tongue lick my slit, up and down finding any juices I had to give.

"Yes, Hunni, just like that. But then the next unexpected thing occurred. As she licked my vagina her tongue moved lower and down between my bum cheeks and began licking my bum hole! It was... incredible!"

"Like this," and Bex rolled me up on my side and began rimming me.

"Umm, yes, Hunni. Chan would do a single motion from top to bottom and bottom to top not lifting her tongue as she pressed it over both holes. She did this many times over, as if she didn't want to stop or didn't want to end this extraordinary display of tantalizing sex."

Bex didn't interject this time as her own tongue flattened against Shy's rosebud and followed the short distance to her pussy and reversed only to repeat this pathway over and over again. Shy turned her head and loudly gasped into her pillow before resuming her story.

"And Chan still had one more trick. She now inserted the slender rod into my bum! It made me cum almost immediately! And every time I leaked some juices she would stop and lick me clean. I distinctly remember her blowing on my labia and after being tied up and blindfolded and prodded and licked I came again!"

And with that, I requested Bex position her body over mine for a proper 69 and found her kitty all wet as my tongue licked her to a beautiful orgasm. Meow.

As we feel asleep in each other's arms, the night owl said, "Hoo, Hoo."

**************************************************************************************************

The songbirds woke us. It was already past 10 am and another bright sunny day. After a nice invigorating shower together we both got dressed and made our way downstairs to the kitchen. It was empty. Moments later we heard the low growl of the Jaguar and the sudden sound of the engine accelerating as it left the cottage. And then Susannah came back into the kitchen.

"She's gone. Ellen had to go back to the city for some business meeting," Susannah said with a sad tone in her voice.

We both went over and hugged her, telling her not to worry, that we all enjoyed Ellen and would love to see her again. We kept reassuring Susannah that Ellen loved her. Then I began brewing some more tea as Bex made waffles for all of us. Topped with whipped cream and strawberries, it was delish!

Later, we found ourselves down by the gazebo sitting on the bench swing as Susannah began her yoga exercises.

"Ellen left her yoga mat for me to use and showed me a few things in the bedroom last night," Susannah said with a smile. I looked at Bex knowing what that meant, and we giggled like little girls.

Soon I received a text message from Chan:

I'm about 5 minutes away according to my nav app. See you soon, dear!

"That was Chan! She's almost here. I want to meet her when she arrives," I said.

"Go ahead. Mum and I will stay here... doing yoga," Becky winks.

I give Becky a kiss and quickly hop to my feet and merrily skip in the direction of the driveway. The Meadowlarks are singing their songs of joy. The ditch along the driveway is filled with rainwater from the thunderstorm yesterday. I sit hugging my knees and wait anxiously as dragonflies zip pass my face and over the puddles to land on a cluster of wildflowers. And then an object appears zooming up the driveway. It is blue. And sporty looking. The wheels crunching over the pebbles and then silence as it comes to a sudden stop right next to my resting body. My heart thumping loudly, I take a deep breath and stand up. The door opens, a figure steps out and turns to look at me from the other side of the car.

"Hello Shy," Chan's voice as cheerful as the songbirds.

My heart is in my throat, beating so loud, I'm transfixed like a kitten, but a curious one. I walk forward looking at the car.

"It's a Renault Clio, the sport version. Don't you like the blue color?" she asks.

I see this small car as an extension of Chan. Small and compact as if to say take me, yet fast and agile as if to say catch me if you can.

"Yes, it's very sleek and beautiful... like you," I respond trying not to blush.

Chan laughs. "Help me with my luggage."

I around the sporty blue vehicle and touch her arm as she lifts the hatchback. My hand moves with her upward motion. She turns and smiles. Her Asian features make me melt... again, just like the times I spent in her house at Uni. We briefly kiss as she grabs one suitcase. I grab the other and quickly realize I need two hands due to its extra heavy weight. I want to tease her about it but hold my tongue. Thinking to myself, Shy, you want to use your tongue on her! I'm such a bad kitty.

We walk up to the cottage. I should be leading the way but fall a half-step behind to watch her legs move, her bum move, her free arm slowly swinging with each step she takes.

Something soft rubs against my legs and I look down.

"Oh, that's Fumiko, my cat," Chan explains.

"She curled up in the seat next to me the whole way. She's a good kitty."

I bend down to pet the tabby cat. Her short fur is nice and soft, mostly dark with black stripes and a white patch under the chin with cool green eyes.

Once inside the cottage Chan turns around with that beautiful smile.

"It's lovely, dear. Just what I imagined. A cottage in Cheshire. Your hostess, Susannah? She's very lucky to have this."

"Yes, her name is Susannah... Susie, once she gets to know you. And yes, this place is so relaxing and yet it invigorates the soul," my words full of honest emotion and truth.

12