Day 8 in the English Countryside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think she will get to know me?" Chan emphasized the last part.

I clear my throat, "Well, as there are only two bedrooms, you will be sharing one with her." My facial expression slowly turns into a Cheshire smile.

"Sounds like a plan. Where is this bedroom? I want to unpack my belongings."

"Oh, sorry. Let me lead the way."

We proceed up the stairs as Fumiko cleverly leaps past us to wait at the top. A few more steps and into the bedroom. Chan walks over to the dresser. Fumiko immediately jumps up on the bed and finds a spot to curl up. My eyes follow her and gaze over the bed. Susannah, ever the good hostess, had made it ready to sleep in with a light comforter of flower prints covering the sheets underneath.

My mind envisioned her last night with Ellen, her newfound lover, a friend she had known since high school. I could see the sheets twisting under and around and between their bodies as they moved in unison toward that common goal of pleasure. Each obtaining a heightened awareness of the other, wanting and finding that deep desire. Not just of the flesh but discovering a more meaningful attachment. One that knew no bounds, one that could deliver them to the promised land again and again, here in the countryside.

I broke out of my daydream as I heard Chan opening the drawers and unzipping her suitcase. I walked over setting down the curiously heavy luggage and began to unzip it as well.

"Oh, no need, dear. There are no clothes in that one," Chan informs me.

She turns and begins handing me some of her clothes to put away. I quickly I'm holding her underwear. An internal reaction occurs within me: elevated heart rate, fine layer of perspiration above my upper lip, palms sweaty. All this happens within seconds! My panty fetish, this turns me on! But I'm sure I never told my professor about this. I try to act normal and casually place her sexy lingerie in the drawer, but she kept handing me more, as if to tease me. I was now getting extremely excited, but my sneaky cat training avoided any signs of distress or excitement. In a few minutes, we finished, and I breathed a big sigh of relief.

Then I walk over and sit on the bed spreading my arms wide as my hands slide across the bedsheet. Fumiko was purring. "See this is a very big bed. I'm sure it will accommodate both you and Susannah."

"I must confess," Chan announces, "I was thinking of you as I drove here. It's a few hours of driving. And all the time I was touching myself when I could, when it was safe while I was driving. And... well, I feel dirty and a little tired. I would like to take a shower, if that is ok."

Before I could answer, Chan was unbuttoning her silk blouse and tossed it on the bed next to me. Fumiko didn't move, she kept purring, eyes closed. Then Chan unzipped her stylish skirt and I watch it drop to the floor. My jaw drops as well as I stare at her beauty. She walks over to me.

"Shy, you've seen me many times," she softly laughs as she moves closer.

"I know... It's just that, it's been almost a year..." my voice giving a hint of remembrance and desire.

Chan gently presses my head against her stomach and brushes my long brown hair as my hands reach around her waist for a light embrace.

"Does your girlfriend know about us?" Chan quietly asks.

"No, I never told her until last night," my voice chokes with emotion.

Chan always the more mature, consoles me as a friend and lover. "And tell me, Shy, what did she have to say once you told her?"

"I think she was ok with it."

"Well, is she?" Chan asking like the teacher to the student.

"Yes, yes she is... she made love to me as I told her about the time you blindfolded me."

"Oh," Chan smiles down at me as she reaches behind her back to unclasp her bra. I gaze at her dark brown eyes, and she leans over and kisses my forehead. Then she steps out of her underwear and walks into the bathroom. The brief glimpse of her dark wild patch of fur burns into me. Was I supposed to do something? Did she want me to do something? I hear the shower turn on and shake my head to clear my thoughts. Then I look down and see her underwear. Fumiko meows, I turn my head and follow her tail silently moving over the bedsheet as the end curls and uncurls in a seductive pattern only cats can do.

Emotion overrules reason and I reach down and pick them up. White cotton full bikini style with a flower pattern. Ah, Lotus flowers, a personal trademark of Chan. I smile at the association and then realize how damp they are, oh my god, she really was playing with herself driving that little blue Clio thru the countryside! Fuck! I crave to start licking them, touching myself, going down that steep slope into my personal pleasure zone. But my rational mind freezes my muscles as I try to imagine what Chan would think finding me on Susannah's bed masturbating with her panties in my mouth! So... I nimbly run to my bedroom and place them under my pillow. Hoping this time Bex wouldn't find them, or maybe hoping she would. Meow.

I return and hear the shower still running. Now my cat curiosity takes over once again, and I just have to examine that heavy luggage. On the bed, Fumiko opens her green eyes to observe. I carefully unzip the suitcase and peer inside. Hmm, some pink rope and blindfolds. That was familiar and brought a sly smile to my face. And some restraints with soft pink padding. Plus, a collar, several nipple clamps, a leather crop and a few feather ticklers, one white and the other pink. But the last item was unusual. A very heavy metal bar. It appeared to have additional segments that could be extended out like those old-fashioned portable radios had for antennas. As my hands searched further moving the items around, I came across that slim silicone strapon. Well, my lovely Chan sure has a thing for bondage. I hear the shower stop and zip up the suitcase and walk into the bathroom.

"You look wet, let me dry you off," I greet Chan as she steps out of the shower.

I grab a nice fluffy towel and kneel before her. She raises one leg and rests her foot on my shoulder. This position opens up her kitty, the dark furry patch still dripping with shower water. I use both hands to dry her leg, starting at her foot and moving up to her thigh. She offers me her other leg and I repeat the same drying motion while sneaking peeks at her petals hidden under the natural growth. Her labia are darker than my blonde soulmate or her mum's. I stand up and pat her arms, shoulders and back. Then I softly and slowly move the towel down her chest as we look into each other's eyes. Fumiko pads into the bathroom and rubs her soft fur against our bare legs. Finally, my hand reaches the promised land and I want to rub her kitty real hard, but she holds my wrist and guides my hand to gently dry her pubic mound.

I follow her back into the bedroom and sit on the large bed, holding the damp towel and watch her, my teacher, my temptress. Fumiko jumps up and presses her wet nose against my arm asking for attention. My hand moves across her spine and my long fingernails dig into her fur. She loudly purrs in response while Chan is selecting another pair of full cut bikini underwear. Blue cotton with red print flowers. She faces me and slowly steps into them.

"These are Tsubaki or Camellia. The red variety represents love," Chan explains, always the teacher.

She finds the matching bra in the open drawer and walks over to the full-length mirror to put it on and adjust the fit. I was thinking of helping her, but knew not to be disrespectful to our guest, my teacher, my temptress. Next, she pulls on some pink denim shorts and a white sleeveless tank top with some more pretty flowers. She loves having me watch her. It brought back memories up in her bedroom back at Uni.

"These flowers are Ume or Plum blossoms. Sometimes called Japanese apricots," as she squeezes her medium-size breasts teasing me. Fumiko meows.

Then she sits down next to me to slip on her sandals. We turn and look at each other. I lean in. One kiss, so soft and perfect. Fumiko purrs in the silence.

"Let's go meet the others, shall we," Chan breaks the spell.

"Yes, I can't wait till you meet my girlfriend, Becky."

"You mean your lover," Chan corrects me with a smile.

We walk outside, past the patio and down the slope in the backyard to the gazebo. As we approach, the sounds of the songbirds are mixed with a soft moaning. And there, on the yoga mat, are two lovers entwined in a display of passion, intimacy, and excitement.

Chan quietly sits down on the bench swing and motions for me to join her.

"Is this Becky? And... her mum?" Chan asks not out of surprise, but one seeking simple confirmation.

I look at her, smile and squeeze her hand.

The two lovers, Becky and Susannah, have shed their clothes for the warmth of the mid-afternoon sun. Becky is partially hidden between her mum's legs, her mouth exploring the beautiful treasure buried under a blanket of golden fleece. Susannah has her knees bent in the air, her palms flat on the mat, her eyes closed, lost in euphoria. Our feet alternate, pushing the ground to slowly swing the bench in unison with Becky. The sounds of her tongue lapping and lapping the intricate folds, her hands resting on Susannah's tummy. Then she lifts her head and kisses the petals, much like the Lotus pattern on Chan's underwear hidden beneath her pink denim shorts. Chan reaches over and I feel her hand between my legs. That morning I had dressed in my activewear thinking of Ellen and her yoga from the day before as we made love in the rainstorm. My shorts were turquoise with matching bra.

"You're wet," Chan comments as her fingers firmly sink to my shorts against my mound.

I gasp.

"Is it because of what you see, or me?" she inquires.

"Uhhh, it's... uhhh... you... you, Professor Zhou... you make me wet... uhh," my voice losing control.

"Do you have any panties on?"

"No," I quickly answer trying to maintain focus on the yoga lovers.

"Hmm, let me check," and Chan moves her hand inside my turquoise spandex. I feel her fingers move over the curve of my smooth mound and down past my hard clit to flutter over my moist petals.

"Oh, god, Professor..." Chan discourages me from saying another word with a kiss.

We hear Susannah let out a loud meow that stirs bunnies in the bushes, groundhogs in their burrows, and foxes in their den.

"Cum for me, mummy," Becky requests as she licks Susie's blonde pubic mound.

I watch Becky's teeth pull teasingly on her mum's pubic hair. She sticks a finger, then two inside and moves up to kiss her mum. I thought I was going to lose it, so erotic, their lovemaking. Fumiko having followed our sounds, jumped up on the swinging bench and sat next to us. Her cat eyes watching the spectacle.

Chan recognizes my body signals from past experience and whispers in my ear, "Cum for me, Shy."

That's all I need as my body lifts up off the bench and then back down making it swing as if pushed by invisible hands. Now Fumiko lets out a loud meow. Susie reaches her orgasm and holds her daughter's face between her legs. She raises her upper body off the yoga mat and softly calls out, Bex, over and over again. Fumiko perks her ears at the sounds. And Chan's fingers finish me off. Then she holds me close as my body shivers with sustained elation.

The two yoga lovers roll onto their sides and hold each other, wanting this time and place and feeling to never end. Our swinging bench gradually comes to a rest as I rest my head on Chan's shoulder. All four of us adrift in our own thoughts surrounded by Mother Nature. The grey squirrels running up the oak trees to collect their treasure. The bunny rabbits hopping away as their fluffy white tails recede in the distance. Dragonflies join butterflies to flutter and zip over our heads. My sleepy eyes catch sight of a turquoise green dragonfly that speaks to me just before I enter dreamland with the sound of Fumiko purring contentedly between us.

12