Day and Night

Story Info
A naughty brat is taught an all day lesson she won’t forget.
6.1k words
4
16.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up little one." He growled into my ear. Was this a dream or reality? I felt groggy, the lines of the real world and the world inside my sleepy brain blurred together. Surely it was just a dream.

"I said..." he cleared his throat. "GET. UP!" He smacked my bottom.

I yelped. Okay, this definitely wasn't a dream. Well, not a dream in the sense that I was asleep. But it sure was a life that I, and many others, certainly dreamed about. It was a fantasy finally coming true.

It was early, but he had warned me. I had been late to wake up all week, and he had finally had it. I was sent to bed early last night, although I didn't sleep right away. Instead, I laid there trying hard not to touch myself. I had been threatened with what would happen if I did. But damn, being scolded and punished was so hot. I knew he would wake me up early to continue my punishment. He wanted a well-behaved girl today. But didn't he always?

I stretched and rolled over to look at him. He was lying next to me and had been cuddling with me all night. It made me feel safe and warm... and his. He looked so content, and I loved that.

He gave me "the look." I felt small and in trouble, and I loved it. "GET UP. NOW!" He ripped the blankets off me, got up, and dragged me out of bed.

"Daddy!" I screamed. I was terrified, but so excited at the same time. It was cold out, and yet I felt sweaty. I loved that he made me feel this way.

He dragged me into the living room. I glanced at the clock. It was 5 a.m. Oh. My. Gosh. Why?! He pushed me into the corner and told me to get in position. I squeaked out a "yes Daddy" as he dove into his sea of implements.

And man, did Daddy have a bunch of harsh implements. I knew whatever he was getting out, I was going to be in for it. I heard him put the implements on the floor and drag the hard back chair next to them. Crap.

He then pulled me out of the corner by my ear. I hated that I loved that. It hurt, but the control it had on me made me quiver.

He sat down and roughly placed me over his lap. I squirmed with a little bit of excitement and a whole lot of nerves. I was wearing his shirt, which went down to about mid thigh, and the "appropriate panties'' he put me in last night. The panties were already wet, but it wasn't anything he hadn't seen before. I knew he'd clean me up and put me in a fresh pair soon. Well. Maybe.

He ripped the panties off me, then proceeded to throw the shirt up over my head and off me. I was completely naked, exposed and cold. I was at his mercy, and it sent shivers down my spine -- and not just because I was cold.

"Hand me the hairbrush," he growled at me. I obliged, and my head went swimming with fear. I tried my best to prepare my mind for what was about to happen, but he started swatting me quicker than I could process what was happening.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I kicked and screamed, my ass already searing in pain. My crocodile cries made no difference. He was going to punish my naughty behavior and thoroughly make sure I was prepared to behave the rest of the day.

The brush started going down my thighs. I started kicking and fighting back, but he quickly wrapped his legs around mine, grabbed my hand and pinned it behind my back. I was helpless.

After a few minutes, he set me down at his knees. He grabbed my collar, tugging it and forcing me to look at him. "Now, little girl, what are we learning?"

I sighed. I hated that question. "To wake up on time," I replied. He tugged my collar harder. I grunted from the sure shock of it.

"ALEXA LOUISE!" He exclaimed. My eyes filled with fear... and desire. I loved it when he made me feel small and in my place at his feet. "How do we answer?!"

"In full sentences, Daddy." I answered.

"That's right. Now try again..."

"Yes, Daddy. I've learned that I need to wake up on time," I said.

"And when is that, young lady?" He quizzed.

"I am to wake up at 6 a.m. unless otherwise specified, Daddy." I answered.

"And what time have you been getting up?" He asked.

"Closer to 7-7:30," I said.

"Mhmm. So what happens to little girls who don't follow their rules?" He asked.

"They get punished with spankings," I mumbled and bowed my head.

"That's right. Now go over there and get in paddle position, please," he ordered.

I quickly got up and went to face the wall, put my feet together, bent at the hips and placed my hands over my head, one on top of the other.

He watched, taking his time before getting up and grabbing the meanest looking paddle. It was a thick wood, long but not too wide. It had 5 holes down the middle.

"Stay in position, or we start over," he whispered in my ear, grabbing my hair, forcing me to look up. "And count: 1, thank you daddy, I will be a good girl and wake up on time every day, please paddle me again."

"Yes, Daddy," I gulped.

SMACK. It took everything I had in me not to move. I shuddered in pain. Fuck. This was going to hurt. "One, thank you Daddy, I will be a good girl and wake up on time every day, please paddle me again."

He barely waited for me to finish the sentence before delivering the next smack. I moved my hips, but did my best to place myself back into position. The pain was just on the edge of being intolerable, but still enough to handle.

I counted as he swatted again. Over and over, I worked to keep my position and remember my lines, but my world was starting to melt away. Anger was coming to me, and I knew he would push me past it.

After 15 good swats, he put me in the corner again and left me to reflect. I was trying to come down from the anger that was pulsing through my body. He noticed.

"Come here little one," he summoned. My eyes must have sent him a hundred little daggers. "And you better wipe that look off your face NOW."

I took a deep breath and kneeled at his feet. He grabbed my collar again to keep me looking at him. He snickered, "I see we aren't done here yet, are we?" My bottom was on fire, but my inner brat just clapped and squealed. Oh yeah, more pain.

"Guess not," I bratted back.

He grabbed my arm and threw me over the couch. He quickly picked up his thick, heavy strap, bent over to hold me down, and started laying into me.

I started kicking and squealing in pain. "Ow daddy! I'm sorry! I'll behave!" But my words fell on deaf ears.

"No little girl! You decided you wanted to give me an attitude after I just got done whipping your behind. You're going to be doing your chores today with a nice, swollen, red bottom that's filled with your plug!" He pushed my legs down and told me to keep still.

He strapped me over and over, my thighs and butt were thoroughly painted with welts. I began to break down. The crying out stopped and I laid still and just took it. He pushed me a little further, then stopped and rubbed my sore ass, pinching it a little too. I squirmed and moaned from the little sensations, and I knew he was lapping it all up like a dog with peanut butter.

He gave my bottom a little smack, "okay little one, give me a hug and let's get you showered. Daddy has to leave for work soon."

I stood up and we embraced in a warm, long hug, holding each other for as long as the moment would let us. I hated when he had to leave, but knew he was working to provide us with everything we needed.

He put me back into the corner as he went to get the shower ready. I listened to him as he went about the house, thinking about how much he truly cared for me. Waking up on time wasn't just about following his rules. It was to make sure I have time to get everything done in my day so I wouldn't feel overwhelmed later. I often skipped chores in place of other things, then would get anxious when I realized I had let the pile of work get too high. He had warned me over and over this would happen, and I didn't listen. This was a punishment well beyond deserved.

He came back with my leash, clicking it into place. He tugged me first into the kitchen to fill up my water bottle. "Drink it all. Now." He ordered. I did as told, trying to down it as fast I could. (I never was the fastest drinker.)

He then pulled me into the bathroom, the water steaming up the place. He put me into the shower, collar and leash still attached, and followed me in. I wasn't allowed to shower myself. Heck, I was barely even allowed to touch myself any time. I hated that rule.

He washed my hair then began to scrub my body, making sure to clean my wounds. I winced from the pain as he glided over my butt, but felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have someone who cared like this for her. Once he had completely soaped me down, he made sure my holes were also clean. He put his finger inside me, just enough to bring a bit of pleasure, but not enough to completely satisfy me. I grunted in needy desire.

He then rinsed me off and washed himself. He pulled me out of the shower and we dried ourselves off, but couldn't stop looking at each other. He was getting me all hot and needy before he left. He smirked, knowing I was going to want to touch myself later when he was gone. But I wasn't allowed, and it was the worst rule. Heck, rules are meant to be broken, right?

After we finished cleaning up, he tugged me into the bedroom, had me kneel on my dog bed as he put a medium sized plug in my butt. I hated feeling so full.

I stayed in position as he got dressed. "Good little pet," he whispered as he petted my head. It was humiliating, but so hot. I loved feeling powerless, and a bit de-humanized. He did it in just the right way.

He then grabbed my leash again and led me into the kitchen to make us breakfast. I quickly made some eggs, fruit and toast, putting the plates on the table.

"Oh no, no little girl!" He chastised. "Naughty little pet girls who give their owners an attitude when getting punished don't eat at the table." He grabbed my dog bowl, dumped my food in it and placed it on the floor at his feet. He then yanked the leash to make me drop to the floor by my food.

"Now, eat princess!" He barked and laughed. I hated that I loved this so much. I stuck my tongue out at him. He quickly grabbed my face and started slapping it. "Bad, girl! BAD!" He kept slapping until I made my little winces in pain.

"Now what do you have to say for yourself?!" He asked.

"I'm very sorry, Daddy! I won't stick my tongue out at you!" I cried out.

"Good girl," he patted my head. "But I think we need to add a few extra chores to your list today for that behavior!"

I pouted, holding back the urge to just throw my food at him. That definitely wouldn't end well. And if I made him late for work, I'd probably be sent to my kennel for the day.

"Eat. Now!" He commanded. I started on my food, watching him as he pulled the white board off the fridge that listed my chores. He sat down, eating his breakfast, looking over the list and adding a few things.

After we had finished breakfast, we went over my chore list. Most of it was the normal things: make the bed, do the dishes, prepare dinner. But because I had been naughty, I was also to scrub the floors and baseboards, scrub the grout in the bathroom and wash all the windows. And of course, my clothes would be locked up for the day. The only clothes I had available were just for emergencies, and were very ugly.

He looked over to see if I had been eating. I had been so distracted with the chore list that I had only had a few bites. He shook his head as he pushed mine into my bowl. "Eat," he growled.

I quickly began eating my breakfast, a little cold from the chill in the air but also burning from the heat of passion. It was totally humiliating, but such a huge part of what made my life so much fun. Thank goodness for kink life.

He placed a water bowl next to me, ordering me to drink it. He loved to make sure I was properly hydrated, because we both knew I wasn't good at remembering to drink my water. I lapped up the water like a dog as he stroked my back. I hated that he had to leave so soon, and every second was counted waiting for him to come back home.

"Good pet," he whispered to me as he picked up my bowls and put them in the sink for me to wash. I sat there waiting for him to give me my next command.

"I'm going to work now princess. Get started on your chores, you have quite a bit to do today," he teased. It was the worst part of my day -- seeing him leave.

"Yes, Daddy," I replied, rubbing my sore, full bottom. I needed to remind myself to get to work because I really just wanted to go back to sleep.

He tugged the back of my hair, making me look up at him. "Be a good girl. I mean it," he said smoothly to me as he kissed my forehead. "Bye sweetheart."

"Bye daddy," I said, sounding a bit sadder than I wanted. I watched him grab his keys and wallet, look back and smile at me one more time before heading out the door and locking it.

I was alone. The freedom almost felt as suffocating as it did relaxing. I had my tasks, but no one was here to tell me my next move. Would I make the bed first? Or get to work washing the windows? Why would such little decisions like this make my head spin? I knew it was easiest for me to start at the top of the list and work my way down. It provided a little order and structure.

But I felt tired. Maybe a little nap couldn't hurt? I wasn't one to take naps, but the bed was so comfy and warm this morning. And he did drag me out of bed really early. Surely a little nap wouldn't put me too far behind. I'd still have plenty of time to do all my chores. Right? I wasn't sure, but said "fuck it" and tucked myself into the covers like a warm burrito.

It took all I had in me not to play with myself. I ached for it. If I hadn't been so sleepy, I probably would have given into the temptation. All I could do was replay the morning events until it slowly drifted into blackness as I fell asleep.

*****

The abrupt sound of my phone ringing startled me. I woke up in a sweat. Didn't I just lay down?! What time is it?! Why does it seem so bright in here?!

I looked at my phone. Oh shit. Oh no. Daddy was FaceTiming me. That could only mean one thing -- he was doing his morning check in during his break. Which means I've been asleep for 3 hours. I am so far behind! There was no way I was going to get all my chores done!

I swallowed hard and bit my lip as I answered the call. "Um hi Daddy..." I looked exactly as one would just after a hard nap. There was no hiding this.

"Little girl!" He exclaimed. I bit my lip in anticipation. There was no getting out of this. I was caught and in deep trouble. "What have you been doing?" He questioned, narrowing his eyes as he spoke. That was never a good sign. It meant he expected a full truthful answer.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I went back to sleep after you left." My face was obviously nervous as I stared at myself in the small picture.

"I see," he replied. Oh gosh. I was in for it. That line only meant one thing -- he was so mad that he needed to process everything before deciding my fate. It was one of the lines I dreaded hearing the most.

I stood there, naked except for my collar, breaking out in even more of a sweat and shaking in anticipation. What would he do to me? My bottom ached in anticipation of the inevitable spanking I would get tonight. As if I wasn't sore already, my body had betrayed me into napping too long. I was only going to shut my eyes for a few minutes. 30 tops. What had I done?

He let out a frustrated sigh. "What am I going to do with you my naughty little princess?" I was always keeping this brat tamer on his toes. There was never a dull moment with the two of us. I gave him my scrunched up nose, half smile, kind of sorry but not really look. He just nodded his head. "No orgams for a month."

My jaw dropped like an elevator whose wires had been cut. I sat down, mouth open, staring at Daddy. Tears started coming to my eyes. "Buttttt Daddy! Please!" I pleaded.

"No! I am tired of this bratty behavior of yours. You are going to learn little girl. You are not in control. I am. And I expect things to be done as I've told you. I did not put a nap on your list this morning, did I?" He firmly expressed.

"No sir, Daddy." I replied. I hated that my body was betraying me on this, as I could feel myself getting wet and excited. How could my body get eager about not being able to have a release for an entire month? How would I even survive that long? I couldn't even hardly make it a day or two, much less a week... or an entire 30 days!

"When I get home, if those chores are not done, you will be teased for 30 minutes." He looked me over, no smile upon his face. But I knew he was secretly smiling inside, laughing a malicious, sadistic laugh. He knew at this rate, my chores wouldn't be finished. It was part of the punishment for sleeping.

I whined, yet grew more and more excited. Inside my own head, I screamed at my body to calm down. To realize it wasn't going to be happy with Daddy's teasing. But it had made up it's own silly mind down there. No stopping myself now.

"Stop biting your lip when I'm trying to punish you," Daddy joked. I hadn't even noticed my lip was under my teeth.

We spent the rest of his break talking about his work, and other mundane things in life. But before we hung up, he reminded me of my impending teasing if I didn't finish my tasks. He grew stern as he started lecturing me again about getting things done. I promised to be a good girl as we said our goodbyes.

It was so hard not to give myself a quick release. He would never know. And I would probably need it, because who knows when I would be able to do it again. But it wasn't worth it. I had been in enough trouble, and I needed to be loyal to Daddy. I didn't want to disappoint him even more.

I began my chores, making the bed, scrubbing the tile, and cleaning the grout. I worked, and worked, getting dirty and sweaty. The work was exhausting, and I wished I could just shower and nap again. But before I knew it, my phone was ringing again. It was already 2 p.m., time for Daddy's second work break.

"Hi Daddy!" I answered the phone. I noticed how dirty, sweaty and nasty I looked. Chores didn't suit me well. But then again, who really looked great after a day of hard, exhausting labor?

He laughed, "Hello my gorgeous princess!" His spirit was always high and happy. But how could he call me gorgeous? I looked horrible and in desperate need of another shower.

"Daddy! I do not look gorgeous!"

"You ALWAYS look like a gorgeous princess," He replied. "Do not argue with me either little girl. I don't like it when my girl looks down on herself."

"Yes, Daddy." I loved that he protected me, even from myself.

He then asked me about my chores, and I explained I had gotten about half way done, but there was no way I was going to be able to finish by the time he got home. He grinned, teasingly saying "Well, I guess I'll just have to edge you over, and over, and over until you just can't take it anymore. Then I'll stop, letting you be so hot and needy, begging me to give you a release, then make you go finish your chores!" He laughed maniacally.

I gave him the daggering look. I hated that him just talking about it was already teasing. He knew it was driving me wild. "But, Daddy! You know I won't be able to finish my chores!"

He laughed even more, "And now you won't be able to finish for a month!"

I couldn't help but laugh at that too. Despite the horrible punishment it was, that was a great line.

We finished our conversation and both got back to work. Three more hours until he was headed home, and my list felt like it was still a mile long. Was it even worth trying to finish? I contemplated it, knowing I'd have to at least look like I tried. That would include getting dinner ready for him.

Okay, it was settled. I wasn't going to be able to finish the list anyways, so I'd go sit on the couch with my book until it was time to start dinner. I put an alarm on my phone so I didn't read over time. Daddy wouldn't even know the difference.

12