Day and Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cleaned myself up just a little, plopped myself down on the couch with some warm cocoa, and snuggled under the blankets with my book. It felt great to get off my feet.

*****

My alarm started to buzz, and I sprung to my feet. I must have dozed off a little bit -- I had gotten a little too comfy on the couch. I hurriedly cleaned the area I was in, trying to make it look like I hadn't just spent 2 hours on the couch. I washed my mug, put my book back in its spot, folded the blanket back, and headed into the kitchen to get dinner started.

I needed to look a little more dirty though. I grabbed the brush I had been using earlier and started scrubbing some of the floors again as I waited on the oven to preheat. Surely getting on my knees to scrub the floor would get me dirty enough.

After a few minutes, I felt gross again. Dirt was clinging to me and my hair was a total disaster. Perfect. This should work.

I washed my hands, as I didn't want to be too dirty when preparing our dinner. And even though Daddy expected me to look presentable at all times, I know that he would be pretty suspicious if I looked too clean. After all, I was supposed to be doing hard cleaning all day.

I heard the door unlock and his footsteps coming up the stairs. My heart leaped. I was both excited and nervous -- would he be able to tell? Either way, I was excited to finally see him! I quickly dropped to my knees, spreading my legs apart, sitting on my feet, and placing my hands palm up on my legs. It was how he expected to find me when he came home. The perfect submissive pose.

He came over to me, petting my head. He circled me for an inspection. "Mmm baby girl, I missed you. Let's get cleaned up before dinner."

"Yes, Daddy," I replied.

"You will be my slave for the rest of the evening." He growled at me, snickering at the end. It sent shivers up my spine. Oh god. Being his slave for the night meant I was truly in trouble. It gave me even less freedom, and him even more power. I loved it.

"Yes, Master." I purred. It would be the last thing I would say until asked to speak again. It was one of the rules we had made as part of our Master/slave agreement. And to ensure I didn't speak, he grabbed my muzzle and strapped it on me. It completely immobilized my jaw, only a few small moans would be able to escape.

He pulled me up by my collar and into the shower. Even though I had showered this morning, I was definitely needing a good body scrub after all the work I had done today. As he put his hands all over my body, all I could think about was whether or not he'd catch me on my afternoon siesta. It's not like I could rat on myself now... not with the muzzle. I giggled in my head.

After he dried me off, he pulled me back into the kitchen to finish dinner while he retired to the living room. I gathered up a few snacks and a drink, like a good little slave, and brought them to him. I then grabbed the remote, handing it to him so he could watch TV while I labored away over our dinner.

To most people, this would be crazy. It was so 1950's. A woman in the kitchen while the man sat reading the paper or watching TV? That was against everything most women would stand for nowadays. But I loved it. I loved taking care of him this way. I loved feeling like I had a purpose, and I know he felt needed too. Cooking, cleaning and serving him fulfilled something that most women would never understand. And that's okay. They didn't have to understand why this gave me more than I could put in words. We were just different.

When dinner was ready, I appeared in the living room again. I kneeled at his feet, getting into a submissive position to let him know I was ready for him. It wouldn't matter if I was ready or not though, things would be done on his time. I had to keep my eye on the clock. Dinner was always to be ready by 7, no sooner, no later. And it was right at 7 when I had kneeled.

"Good slave," He petted me again, stroking my hair. He hooked on my leash and led me into the kitchen. He then asked me to put my plate into my pet bowl again. "You don't deserve to eat at the table like a human tonight," he snarled. I quickly did as I was told. I served him his meal on his plate at the table, then filled my dog bowl.

He pulled me down to the floor, then took off my muzzle. "You may eat," He commanded. He began on his food, and I stuck my head into my bowl. I just had to make chicken parmesan. The sauce covered my face as I ate with no silverware. It was humiliating. He laughed at me, helping to wipe my face before I created too much of a mess. "Oh slave, you are so perfect."

After dinner, I cleaned up the kitchen while he once again relaxed in the living room. But as I was finishing up, I felt his arms surround me from behind. He grabbed one of my boobs with one hand, and started playing with my pussy with the other. He shoved me into the counter, trapping me there, and using his legs to spread mine far apart. I moaned. He kept squeezing and playing with me, getting me hot. I wanted to protest, but I didn't dare speak a word. Not in slave mode.

Sensing my eagerness to be bad, he grabbed the muzzle again and forced it onto me. He was going to end my defiance before I even had a chance to get started. He then forced me into the living room, where apparently he had snuck in some rope as I was distracted in the kitchen. He cleared the candle off the coffee table and placed me on it, like a centerpiece for all to see. He used the rope to tie my arms and legs to the legs of the table, spreading me apart.

He lowered between my legs, slowly kissing the inner parts of my thighs. It was starting. The slow, painful torture of not being able to orgasm for an entire month. How could I possibly last this long, especially if he teases me so? He started kissing my folds, slowly moving his way into me. I wasn't one that really liked tongue, but he knew he could drive me wild with it anyways. He spent a few more moments teasing me this way before busting out the hitachi.

I groaned into my muzzle. "Little girls who don't finish their chores... don't finish their teasings either," he whispered into my ear with a slight laugh. He turned on the hitachi and put it on my clit. I tried to bust through my bounds. There was no way I could do this for 30 minutes!

He built me up slowly, and just as I was about to orgasm, he quickly pulled away, laughing. "Uh huh! No orgasms for you baby slave." I cried out as loud as I could, panting in desperation. He waited a few moments before starting it up again. I could feel the ache building below. I wanted that toe-curling, top of my lung screaming orgasm to commence. But he pulled away again, this time, bringing his body over mine as if to fuck me.

Again, he waited until I was settled before starting. I was completely at his mercy, and losing a bit of my focus on the world around me. I would do anything for that orgasm at this point. I was slipping into a bit of a blur, getting more and more frustrated as time went on. I hated him at this moment!

Time and time again, he built me up only to pull away again. And each time was shorter and shorter. I was a sloppy mess, my honey dripping into a pool beneath me. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes. My throat hurts from the screaming. It was the perfect punishment for this naughty girl. I definitely wanted nothing more than to behave and earn that sweet release.

But it wasn't coming. I screamed both externally and internally, cursing myself for my behavior. Would I ever learn?

Finally, the teasing stopped. I was just a puddle on the table. If I hadn't been bound, I'd probably would have slipped onto the floor and cried.

"There there baby slave," Master whispered to me as he stroked my hair. "Good girl. You handled that like such a good slave. I'll reward you a little." And with that, he got up, pulled down his pants, and plowed into me. It was a little helpful, filling that one part of my need. But I knew he wouldn't let me orgasm.

He fucked me. Over and over. Hard enough to get us both excited, but not rhythmically enough to satisfy me fully. This was a fuck solely for his pleasure. And I was going to be a good slave and be his cum dumpster. And I loved it. Over and over he fucked me hard. It was one that would leave me a little sore the next day as a reminder to be good.

"Ahh, baby!" He yelled as he climaxed in me, pumping his last few drops into me. "Such a beautiful, good slave."

He then untied me, picked me up, and carried me into bed. Even though tonight I probably deserved my kennel, he knew my mental state was starting to get shaky. He unfastened my muzzle, but told me to keep quiet, then disappeared into the kitchen.

I laid there, desperately wanting to cum all over myself, but too tired to even really move. Had that really just happened?

He returned with strawberry ice cream with chocolate sauce on top. My favorite. He knew me so well. He sat on the edge of the bed, stroking me, then feeding me little spoonfulls of ice cream. "I love you baby girl. You may respond."

"I love you too, Master Daddy. Thank you for teaching me my lesson." I said sleepily back to him.

He grinned. "You're welcome princess. I have one more thing for you..." He put down the empty bowl and headed over to the closet, pulling out our toy box. What could he possibly want now?!

"I've been saving this for such an occasion. I got it a few weeks ago." He pulled out a chastity belt. Oh god. There really was no getting out of this now.

"Oh baby, you'll be okay!" He exclaimed, seeing the fear in my eyes. But we both knew this was something I had been curious about. I loved the idea of him taking that full control. I was going to be so helpless!

He strapped it on to me, fastening it tightly. It felt big and cold around me, a reminder that I was locked into his grip. My body was his. And so was all my love. He locked it, then placed the key on his keychain. He smiled, "you look so beautiful. How do you feel?"

"I feel owned, and punished, and yours. And I love that I hate it," I giggled.

"Haha, I know you do. I can see it," he grinned at my pussy. "It's time for bed. And we don't want another punishment day tomorrow!" I shook my head in agreement.

"I'll cuddle and read to you baby," he grabbed my book. Crap. Would he notice I had moved the bookmark? Was he that invested in my book? Surely not. I read ahead of him all the time. He always picked up where I left off.

He opened the book and smiled. Oh god. Had he noticed? But he started reading. If he had noticed, he let it go. Maybe I was already well-enough punished for the time being.

He read as I slowly drifted into a calm, peaceful state of mind. I loved when he read to me. It was endearing. I snuggled into him a little more as my mind started to drift.

I could hear him slowly closing the book, just barely awake enough to feel him come close to my ear. I smiled, thinking he was about to plant a kiss and tell me goodnight. But instead, he whispered, "Don't think for one second you got away with reading your book today, little girl." I opened my eyes and turned to him.

"Daddy!" I yelped.

"Oh yes. Caught ya. We will deal with this tomorrow. Sleep now, princess," he pulled me tight and kissed my forehead.

"Yes, Master," I replied. Part of me was a bit too nervous to sleep, my mind running wild with things that might happen to me. But the other part was flat out exhausted from the day's events. Eventually, that part won out, and I spent the night dreaming of getting that climax I just couldn't yet win.

12