Day at the Nude Beach

Story Info
My day at the nude beach.
3k words
4.64
11.3k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set around a business trip to a conference in Barcelona one of my favourite cities. I travelled with my marketing manager Sally who is 26, blonde hair, deep blue eyes, about 5' 4", I'd guess a size A cup and a European size 8. All in all a very beautiful woman. We often travelled together and on this trip we decided to arrive early on Sunday morning so we would start early Monday.

We arrived at the hotel, checked in and headed to our rooms which were adjacent. We had planned to do our own thing and catch up later for dinner. My plan was to go to a nudist beach about 30 mins south of the city. I've been there before and been looking forward to this trip for weeks. I quickly changed into shorts (no underwear), t-shirt and runners. Packed a bag with towel, book and sun tan lotion. As I was leaving my room I heard Sally's door opening. She was wearing a beautiful summer dress and carry a shoulder bag probably with her pool stuff.

Sally "I'm going to head to the pool with my book, fancy joining me?"

Me "sorry I'm heading to a beach I know, see you later."

Sally "I love going to the beach, OK if I come with you?"

I really wasn't thinking quick enough, I should have made up something that she wouldn't want to do. Now I had a dilemma, do I tell her the truth and she might think I am creepy old man or do we go to a non-nudist beach.

Me "If I tell you something will you promise not to mention in the office?"

Sally "of course."

Me "I'm heading to a nudist beach I know, something I enjoy not in a creepy way just the freedom."

Sally "Oh. I've never been to a nudist beach. If it's not to weird for you would you mind if I join you?"

I should say no but she would find that unusually rude of me plus now I have the thought that she might go nude although I suspect she will keep her bikini on so I will be the one nude which both terrifies and excites me.

About 30 or so minutes later we arrive at the beach. It is made up of small stretches of sand divided by low rocks so it feels quite quiet and private. I picked the first stretch we came to, there was about a dozen or so people already there. As we were getting our towels out a guy walked past, body like an Adonis and hung the same. I could see Sally's eyes widening.

Sally "Oh my god he is huge!"

Me "Lucky guy, wish I was built like that."

Sally let out a small giggle.

We laid out our towels and now it was the moment of truth. I had to go nude otherwise what was the point but would Sally go nude or keep her bikini on. We where standing a couple of feet apart not facing each other but I could just see her out of the corner of my eye. I removed my t-shirt and I could just see Sally removing her sun dress. At this point I could feel myself growing and had to use a lot of mind control to stop it becoming fully erect. I only had my shorts left to remove then I would be completely naked. I undid the button and zip then let them drop to the floor. I cannot believe that I am now nude in front of a work colleague and also a beautiful 26 year old, I'm old enough to her father.

I could just see Sally removing her bikini top so at least I now know she will be topless so slightly less weird. Then the most amazing thing happened, she undid the strings of her bikini bottoms and let them fall to the ground. I was about to see her nude and couldn't wait. My penis had definitely grown a bit but not enough to look like a semi erection. I turned to face Sally and she also turned around. Her body was stunning. Her breasts were small definitely no more than a A cup but really pert and deep dark nipples which were nicely erect. A beautiful flat stomach running down to a slight wisp of blonde pubic hair, just a nice amount to show she was a woman but also you could see the outline of her lips. I still don't know how I wasn't standing straight with a full erection, maybe it was nerves.

Sally "Oh wow!"

Me "What, is there something wrong?"

Sally "No, just surprised that you are fully shaved. Didn't expect that. I love that look in guys."

Me "Thanks, I love the feeling of freedom. Some people might think it's weird. Anytime I've been to a nudist beach before it always seems that everyone is shaved so that's another reason. But really it makes my penis look bigger than it is."

Sally "Absolutely nothing wrong with yours" and giggled.

I had to lie down on my stomach as I could feel that I was going to become erect but before I could do that Sally had already lay down.

Sally "Can you put some sun tan lotion on my back?"

Me "Sure no problem."

I knelt down beside her and starting applying the lotion. Her skins was so soft and beautiful to touch. I applied it all over her back but stopped just at the base of her spine. As I went to lie down:

Sally "Can you do my legs as well, I'm really comfortable lying here?"

I started at her feet, moved to her calf and as I started on the back of her thigh I noticed that she ever so slight moved her legs apart. I decided to continue on her right thigh and see how high I could get. As I started applying lotion to the inside of her thigh she definitely moved her other leg apart. Now I could get a glimpse of the wisp of hair and her beautiful lips. Thankfully her head was turned away from me as I was fully erect. I don't think any of the other sunbathers noticed, it is frowned upon. I moved to do her other leg and as I got to the top of the inside of her thigh I let the outside of my hand gently brush of the outside of her vagina. I proceeded to rub lotion into her bum and as I rubbed down I let my hand caress the inside of her bum crack and then onto the inside of her thing. She didn't flinch or object so continued to massaged the inside of her thigh each time very gently rubbing against her vagina almost like it was an accident. I eventually had to stop as you can only run in so much lotion:

Me "Was that OK?"

Sally "It was lovely. Do you want lotion on your back?"

Me "Yes please."

I quickly lay down to hide my erection. I could feel Sally kneeling beside me.

Sally "Can you move your legs apart a bit. Kneeling like this is uncomfortable I can rest on your thigh if it's not uncomfortable for you?"

I couldn't believe it. She was now sitting on my thigh with her legs on either side. I could feel her pubic hair on the back of my thigh. Thank goodness I was lying on my front to hide my erection. Sally rubbed lotion into my back, her touch was so soft. She continued down onto my bum then I could feel her sliding down my leg so she could rub lotion onto my leg. As she reached the inside of my thigh I could feel her hand brush against by balls. I was in heaven, I wanted desperately to turn over and let her do my front but I didn't know how far I could push this. Eventually she finished although she certainly took longer then she needed to.

We lay on our front for about 30 mins enjoying the heat of the sun. My head was on its side facing her and her head was facing away from me which meant I could enjoy the view of her golden blonde hair lying along her slim back and her gorgeous bum and shapely legs.

Suddenly she turned over onto her back, thankfully I was wearing sunglasses so she couldn't see that I was enjoying the view. Now I had the pleasure of seeing her dark pink nipples against her size A breasts and the sweep of her flat tummy to the start of the wispy blonde pubic hair. There was no way I could turn onto my back as I was fully erect.

Sally "Hey I'm going for a walk on the beach and paddle do you want to join me?"

Me "Sounds good, you go ahead meet you at the sea."

Now I had a couple of minutes to get my penis back under control. When I was happy that I was merely semi erect I walked to the edge of the sea where Sally was waiting.

We walked along the edge of the sea enjoying the beautiful beach. It is made up of a number of coves which you can walk between then a stretch of about 400m of golden sand. The coves had a mixture of couples and single people all nude and various ages. As we walked along the main stretch we meet other couples and groups of people. Sally was fascinated and gave a running commentary, look how big he is or how small, she has beautiful breast, love her landing strip etc. This really didn't help with me trying to control my penis and I was pretty much semi erect the entire time.

It got more interesting as we were walking back to our spot on the beach.

Sally "can I ask you something?"

Me "Off course."

Sally "Not sure how to ask this but think you being a mature man you might have a better perspective. What I find frustrating in relationships is that I am happy to go down on my boyfriend and have also with past relationships but when I expect him to return the favour he is always reluctant. Is there something wrong with me, should I not ask, what do you think?"

Wow now this conversation was going somewhere I never expected it to go. I really had to be careful about how I answered this as I did not want to kill the mood.

Me "If I can be perfectly honest and we respect that this conversation and what we are doing is kept between us, then in my opinion going down on a woman is one of the most enjoyable things you can do with your partner. I personally love it for many reasons, firstly she is getting great pleasure from it assuming I am do it correctly. For me feeling the way her body reacts, her breathing increases as you give more and if you get the angle right you can watch her breast rise and fall with her increased breathing to the point that she has an orgasm, I love when her thighs embrace my head and you can feel how her vagina almost vibrates from the orgasm."

Sally "Oh wow!"

Me "I can't understand why any guy would not want to do that for his partner. Obviously it is more pleasurable for the guy if she is shaved but you have very little hair anyway so that's not an excuse for your boyfriend."

Me "Any girlfriend I had I would always go down on her before seeing if she was prepared to give me oral. Often I would stop her and tell her to let me do her first."

Sally "wish I had a boyfriend with that attitude, it is so frustrating."

Me "Hey if you are ever frustrated you know where I am!" with a nervous laugh

By this time we were back at out towels and the sun was low in the sky so we agreed to pack up and head back to the hotel. We agreed that we might come back tomorrow if we can get out of the conference early.

Back at the hotel we took the elevator to our floor, there was definitely an energy between us and Sally had been very quiet on the ride back. When we got to our adjoining rooms I said let's freshen up then head for dinner

Sally "were you serious?"

Me "what do you mean?" pretty sure I knew what she was referring to but I wanted to hear her say it

Sally "if I was ever frustrated you would help."

Me "absolutely."

Sally "in that case I would love you to, I'm going to freshen up is it OK if I text you when I am ready?"

My head was buzzing, I also needed to be careful as she is a colleague. Anyway we both went to our rooms and I quickly showered and changed into a clean t-shirt and shorts, went for no underwear you never know just in case!!

About 15 mins later my phone buzzed with text message "I'm ready door is unlocked."

I got to her door and it was slightly ajar, I gently pushed it open and Sally was standing in the centre of the room wearing the hotel bathrobe.

Me "Are you sure you want to do this, I will not be offended if you have changed your mind?"

Sally "I really want this, for too long it has always been what my current or previous boyfriend wanted."

She unfastened the rob cord and let the rob drop to the floor. Despite the fact that she had seen her nude all day in the room she looked incredibly beautiful and sexy.

Me "Lie on your front on the bed, trust me."

She did as I asked. Fortunately I had some oil with me which I use to masterbate when alone in a hotel room. I gently massaged the oil into her back and down between her bum and inside of her thighs. Teasing all the time especially as I moved my hand up between her thighs to brush the lips and wisp of hair. I did this for about 5 mins to the point I knew she would want to turn over.

Me "turn over, lie on your back."

I used the oil to rub gently around her breast while brushing the against them. I then moved onto to her breast with light touch over her nipples which were erect and beautifully hard. I then moved down to her stomach and gently massaged the top of her pubic mound feeling the tickle of her wispy hair. I moved to massage her thighs and once again brushing the outside of her lips. I could see her chest rise and fall faster as she became aroused. I took her left leg and bent it at the knee allowing me to brush my lips along the inside of her thigh stopping just as I reach the lips. It was obvious that she was aroused as the lips were engorged and I could see the wetness. I did the same with the right leg but this time I moved my mouth to the lips.

I gently used my tongue along the lips and brush against her clitoris. She was incredibly wet and tasted amazing. She placed her hands on my head to help control the speed. I could see her breasts rise and fall and feel her coming close to orgasm. She started thrusting with her pelvis and suddenly her thighs gripped my head and spasmed as she climaxed. I kept my head still and stopped playing with my tongue on her clitoris to let her enjoy it. After a minute she started to relax her thighs and let go of my head. As I moved away I could see that her vagina was gapping and the wetness was incredible it was so tempting to enter her but I needed to make sure this was about her and not my pleasure.

I went to the bathroom to wash my face even though it did seem like a shame. When I came back into the room Sally was sitting on he edge of the bed. I walked to her to check that she was OK.

Sally "that was amazing, you are so gentle and know what a woman likes."

Me "I am so glad that you enjoyed it and it was my pleasure."

I had only just finished the sentence when suddenly she was unbuttoning unzipping my shorts. I went to stop her

Me "that was for you, you don't have to do anything for me."

Sally "I want to."

My shorts fell to the ground and as I wasn't wearing any underwear my semi erect penis was right in front of her. She gently lifted it with her left hand while cupping my balls with her right hand. She push my foreskin back over the head while doing this my penis was growing to its full size. She place her lips at the tip of the head then slid me inside her mouth, her hot mouth felt like sliding into her vagina.

She slowly pleasured me with her mouth and teasing gently with my balls. I knew I wasn't going to last long given how horny I had been all day but I also was conscious about not cumming in her mouth so best to warn her.

Me "I won't last long!"

Sally "Mmmm."

I was reaching the point of no return.

Me "I'm going to cum!"

Sally kept me in her mouth while playing with her tongue over the head.

Me "I'm cumming!"

She kept me in her mouth. I could feel the spasms in my penis as I released one, two, three then a fourth spurt. My penis might not be big but I do produce a lot of cum according to various girlfriends so at the end of the fourth spurt she released me from her mouth but there was a fifth spurt which landed between her breasts so I watched as it dribbled between them.

Me "that was amazing."

Sally "after that I don't think I'll need dinner" with a cheeky smile.