Sister Swap Pt. 01

Story Info
My wife wants us to swap with her sister and husband.
1.8k words
4.14
43.1k
45
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
808 Followers

"So, when are we getting together?" my sister Janet asked.

"I don't know. I haven't asked Bob yet."

"Oh? I assumed you had. Why not?"

"Quite frankly I don't know how he would respond. We've only been married a year and to suggest that we swap with you guys - that could create a problem. I don't want to screw up my marriage."

"Yeah, I understand. I assume you are totally on-board with doing it, aren't you?"

"Oh, yeah. It will be like old times before I got married. You know me. I love sex and certainly had more than my share. Each guy, each cock, was a new experience."

"One year of marriage and only one cock. That's a big change for you. Tom and I thought you would be ready for more."

"Don't get me wrong, sis, I would love to fuck your husband again. We had so much fun back then. I thought I could settle down with Bob and his nice big cock. Each time he brings me to at least a couple of orgasms. After we went to bed that first time I was sure he was the guy to keep me satisfied.

"Our sex is great but I'm getting that same old ich for new cock. And it's only been a year! It's not his fault, it's me. Too many years of screwing around, lots of different cocks. I didn't realize how addicted I was. I really don't want to screw around behind his back."

"I don't see a problem, Susan. You and I shared boyfriends back in college, swapping back and forth. Even with Tom. We all had fun."

"Bob doesn't know about any of that, much less how much fucking around I did. He's going to figure out he married a slut, and my marriage is toast."

"One way or the other you are going to deal with that addiction of yours. Seems to me you have only two choices: Ignore that 'ich' which I don't think you can do or find some guys to fuck. The four of us get together, I screw your husband and Tom does you. You get the extra cock you need. My husband is the safe choice."

****

A week after turning 18 I enthusiastically lost my virginity to an older neighbor kid. He was popular and already had experience. The next week he took me to a party and pulled me into a bedroom. I laid there spreadeagled after he finished when the door opened and some guy came in. A couple of minutes later this new guy was inside me. I was still mellowed out and just closed my eyes to focused on the new cock. Jimmy said five guys had me, plus himself.

I cupped my sore and dripping pussy and waddled to the bathroom. My pussy was puffy and so stretched that I hoped it would return to normal. A week ago an 18-year old virgin, now already six guys. It was my most exciting experience up to that point. Jimmy shared me a few other times that summer before I started college.

I quickly gravitated to older students with the skills and equipment to satisfy my libido. Sex became my hobby. In my senior year I met Bob and fell in love with his beautiful cock. We dated for barely two months before he proposed and got married right after graduation.

****

"So what do you think, Janet? What's best the way to approach Bob?"

"I think you are making this too complicated. For starters the four of us need to do more socializing. Try to do things together that bring us into physical contact with sexual connotations. We start by having you guys over for cookout. You tell Bob that I think he's really sexy. Admit that you bragged about his big cock and I was really impressed. Does he still have his suit from the swim team?

"Probably. Haven't seen it for a while. It might not fit."

"If you can find it, make him wear it when you come over for our hot tub. Make him show off a little. I'll have Tom make his famous margaritas, extra strong. I play a little kissy face with Bob and do some mild making out. You and Tom do the same.

"Then, depending on how that goes, I can tell him of our interest. The more I think about it, I think it's better if I broach the topic rather than you. Then if he says no, he thinks bad of me but no harm to your marriage."

****

"Hey, Bob, this is Janice. Tom and I were planning to grill some hamburgers, how about you guys coming over?"

"Sure, sounds like fun. Can we bring anything?"

"No. Tom will fix margaritas. Oh, bring your swim suit and we can use the hot tub later."

"Susan, I can't find my new swim suit. You know, the blue one I bought last year for our vacation."

"Haven't seen it, honey. Don't you have any others?"

"Just my old one from college when I was on the swim team. I don't know if it even fits anymore. No way I'm going to wear it."

"Yeah, that suit didn't leave much to the imagination but we are already late. It's just Tom and my sister. Besides I don't mind showing you off to her. She already thinks you are quite the stud and said I was one lucky girl to get you. I agreed and did a little bragging."

"Oh?"

"I told her your cock was the biggest I ever had. Our first fuck was so outstanding that I wasn't going to let you get away. It's one of the reasons I married you."

"Oh, I thought it was my personality."

"Uh huh. Wear the suit and give Janet something to ogle."

****

"I'm ready for one of your famous margaritas, Tom," I announced as we joined them on the patio.

"Sure thing, got a whole pitcher ready. Bob?"

"You bet."

"Hope you brought your suits?" Janet inquired. "Later we can use the hot tub."

"I have my new bikini, the one you helped me pick out. It covers so little that I would never wear it out in public. Even Bob hasn't seen it on me yet. It leaves nothing to the imagination. Well, almost nothing," she giggled.

"I can't wait," Tom responded.

Later we changed for the hot tub. I hoped three strong margaritas would be enough for Bob to loosen up.

"I can't do this, honey. Look." His bulge was really stressing the nylon of his suit.

"Yeah, it is tight. Here, let me adjust." I reached in and pulled his cock up, laying it upward. "Now it's not all crunched up."

"Oh, Susan, that's worse." The entire length of his cock was outlined, the head barely contained within the low-cut suit.

"Don't worry, honey, it's dark and once in the tub no one will notice. Besides, it's not every guy who has what you have. Come on, they're waiting for us."

"Bob was worried his old suit wouldn't fit but I made him wear it anyway." Janet got an eyeful as he stepped into the tub. The expression on her face was priceless as she stared at the outline of his cock.

"And Tom, how do you like my new bikini?" It was microscopic, two little triangles that barely covered my nipples. An almost equally small triangle hid my slit with nothing to spare. Naturally I was bare. Feeling very naughty I lowered the triangle bottom, exposing half an inch of bare pussy. "See, it's almost not enough."

"Very, very sexy, Susan. Show us more." Bob had a funny look on his face as I teased pulling it down further. "Nope, I better not."

We settled into the tub and made small talk. Janet smiled as she reached into the waist of her husband's suit. He reached with his right hand and began rubbing her pussy. Not to be outdone I lightly rested my hand on my husband's big bulge.

"OK, honey?" I quietly asked. He nodded. I fondled his cock until the head suddenly pop out of the top. "Oops, your suit is definitely too small," I teased and squeezed the head with my fingers.

"Tom, we need more drinks," Janet suggested. "Susan can help." He stood up, his proud erection barely contained in his suit. I looked back to see Janet move next to Bob.

"Damn, you are big!" She put her hand in his suit. "I can't wait to get you inside me."

"Janet, don't do that. They'll be back in a moment."

"I hope I don't shock you but we like to invite other couples to our bed. We exchange husbands (or wives if you prefer). Tom gets some strange pussy and I get some cock. We have a great time and it keeps our sex life exciting. We are both very happy with what it has done for our relationship.

"I've told Susan the four of us should get together. You and me, Tom and her. I would love to have your big cock stretch my little pussy. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"And Tom would be with Susan?"

****

Back home we talked.

"Did you have a good time, honey? What did you think of my new suit?"

"You didn't get much for your money. Your sister helped pick it out?"

"Actually, she insisted on this one. Said I had the body to show off."

"For sure. I was concerned when you teased us by pulling down the bottom a little. Did you know you exposed a little bit of your pussy?"

"Yeah, I did that for fun. Would you have gotten mad if I pulled it down further?"

"I don't know. We all had way too much to drink."

"I was glad that you didn't stop me when I played with your cock. That was fun knowing they were watching. Was Janet naughty?"

"Yeah. She played with my cock and said she wants to fuck me. She and Tom swap with other couples and they want to swap with us. Have sex."

"I knew she was going to talk to you. She thinks you are hot stuff. Just imagine trying to fit your big cock into her tight pussy."

"And that would be ok with you?"

"Of course, provided that you don't mind Tom sticking his into my pussy."

"Have you and Tom had sex?"

"My sister and I have always been best friends and did everything together. She liked cock as much as I did and we frequently shared boyfriends. We were young and having fun and the guys always got a big kick out of having two pussies. Tom was one of the guys."

"You want to fuck him again?"

"You fuck Janet, I fuck him, a fair trade don't you think? Just sex, honey. We are happily married and so are they and this won't hurt our relationships. Don't say no, just think about it."

NerdySex
NerdySex
808 Followers