Day in the Life of a Hose Whore

Story Info
Teenage slut gets railed by a off duty fireman.
1.2k words
4.33
14.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Authors Note: Based on personal experience when I had a fling with a firefighter. Aged 19 and 25. Take of that what you will.**

"Can I come over tonight?"

"I don't see why not. In one of your litte slutty moods?"

"Yeah... I'll let you do whatever you want to me."

"Well my doors unlocked darling."

She opened the door, allowing it to creak open before stepping inside the entry way. She closed the door behind her, turning around to notice the dark figure in the doorway of the living room.

"I just got off work."

"Oh yeah, save any ducklings from a storm drain?" She teased.

He walked over to her, his boots loudly stepping upon the ground till he stood directly in front of her, pushing her jacket off her shoulders.

"Not today. Stick out your tongue." He replied before spitting in her mouth.

Slowly she fell to her knees, helping herself as she undid his belt.

"Gonna show me that head game of yours?"

"Yeah," she gasped. "I'll make you feel so good daddy."

His erection sprung from his pants as she pull it from his fly. She spit on her hand gently stroking the semi-hard cock before pressing her lips against the tip and finally putting his shaft in her warm, wet mouth. He ran her fingers through her hair, grabbing her head to push his cock further down her throat. She gagged, grasping onto his thighs as he suddenly yanked her off him. He pulled her hair down, making her look up at him.

"God your so good baby." He muttered.

All the while, the girls fumbled to unbutton her blouse, pulling it off to reveal an intentional sheer bra worn for such an occasion.

"Did you wear that slutty little thing all day for me?" He asked, toying with her nipples.

"Yeah." She grinned, slowly standing up. She slowly kissed him as she slid off her pants, revealing a matching pair of crotchless panties. He opened his mouth ajar, taking a step back to eye her entire figure.

"Come here." He sighed, suddenly throwing her over his shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing with me?"

"I'm going to throw you on the bed and fuck that sweet little mouth." He said as he walked effortlessly down the hall with her.

He nudged open the bedroom door, immediately tossing her on the bed. She rolled over, laying down on the bed and watching as he undressed. She gently touched herself as he tore off shirt, then his belt, letting everything fall to the floor in a pile. He rolled into bed beside her, soon migrating on top of her. He sat up with his thighs straddling her chest, her arms sprawled out as she looked up at him.

"Open." He commanded.

She stuck out her tongue, unable to hold back a smile when the bead of spit reached her tongue. He shoved his cock in her mouth, leaning forward till he could hear her gag. He leaned back, letting his cock rest against her lips and cheek. She let out a loud whimper, grabbing on to his thighs with her hands. She bobbed her head, as he stroked the hair from her face.

"Tell daddy how much you love this cock."

"I fucking love it daddy. I want your cock so fucking bad."

He got off her, and laid down beside her. He turned to face her, nuzzling his head into her neck. He grabbed at her breast, tugging at her nipple through her bra. She wrapped her arms around him, smiling as his hand ran slowly down to her torso, then her abdomen, finally pausing at her pelvis.

"I'm so wet daddy." She muttered.

"Oh yeah?" He teased, circling her clit with his thumb.

His thumb ran along her slit, making them both gasp. Slowly his slid in his middle finger inside her, his thumb pressing against her clit as he entered.

"Gonna take all of daddy's cock?"

"I'll try."

He lifted his head, spitting in her mouth before kissing her sloppily. He looked at her changing expression, smiling as he added a second finger.

"I love it daddy." She cried, squirming her hips as he quickened his pace.

"There you go." He grinned.

"Fuck... don't stop. You're gonna make me cum daddy." She whined.

"Yeah?" He teased, grabbing her throat, ramming his fingers harder.

Her body convulsed, letting out a loud whimpering cry as she orgasmed on his fingers. She turned away from him, wiping her eyes. He soon followed behind, kissing her neck.

"You want to ride my dick, baby?"

"Yes daddy." She murmured. "Will you help me?"

"Yeah, I'll help you darling."

He leaned over his side of the bed, grabbing a condom from his bedside table. He put it on and laid down. She clumsily straddled his hips with her legs. She slowly sat down on his cock, flinching as he hit her cervix. She put her hands on his chest, closing her eyes as she slowly adjusted to his cock.

"Your so fucking big daddy."

"Such a good girl." He ran his hands up her thighs, grabbing under her ass, slowly guiding her. "That's it, take all of it."

Finally she was able to fully relax and sit on his cock. She let out a cry as she took his full length. She reached behind her, tossing her bra. She slowly lifted herself back up, riding his dick painfully slow.

"I'm using every ounce of self control to not grab your hips myself and fucking rail you."

"I dare you." She smirked.

"Then lean in baby." He smiled. "Grab onto my shoulders."

He lifted her up, do a combination of thrusting his hips up and lifting her waist to ram into little cunt. At first her cries were muffled into a pillow till he desired her moans as encouragement.

"Moan in my fucking ear baby."

As he quickened his pace, she rested her forehead on his shoulder, sobbing into his ear.

"Oh fuck daddy. Oh fuck..." She grabbed onto his hair, feeling herself get closer as she could hear his labored breath in her ear.

"Tell me how much you love it." He grunted.

"Ca- ca- can't..."

He suddenly stopped to tease her, grabbing her throat.

"Fucking tell me."

"Please... please daddy. Put it back in. Fuck me like a little slut daddy."

"Do you need it?" He smirked.

"I need your fucking cock daddy."

He pushed her off him, pinning her to the bed with her hands above her head. He got on top of her, thrusting into her again. He immediately rammed into her, looking down at her and smiling at the pleasure on her face. He used his other hand on her neck, choking her.

"Fucking cum on my cock baby."

She scrunched her face, till finally her jaw dropped and her legs wrapped around his waist, holding him as she convulsed on his dick. After a few final thrust followed by a loud groan, he came himself, sitting inside her for a moment before laid beside her on the bed. He let out a deep sigh, glancing over at the girl still sobbing with joy.

"Are you ok?"

She gasped for air, nodding her head as tears rolled down her cheek. He stroked her hair, covering her shivering body with a blanket. Once she finally caught her breath, she wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his sweaty chest.

"I want to fucking marry you."

"Me?" He chuckled. "No."