Day in the Mall

Story Info
Loving day together pushing boundaries.
1k words
3.76
3.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brett and Julie were out enjoying some time together, wondering around the mall doing some shopping. Hand in hand enjoying their time together. It was almost coffee and rest time and on the way to the coffee shop Brett lead Julie towards the toilet, as they approached Julie pocked Brett in the ribs "poor old man, is your bladder giving you a hard time?"

Brett turned with a queeky grin and added as he was reaching into his bag "no this old guy is fine, I thought you'd like the chance to have some private space for this" as he began handing Julie her new toy, the wearable toy that is controlled by Brett's phone, which vibrates and makes Julie cum, very hard, "but if you'd like to insert it either out her or while we have our coffee........"

Julie smirked as she saw what Brett was holding and another dig in his ribs as she pulled him in for a hug holding Brett's hand and the vibrator between them and quick kiss, "you dirty perverted bastard, you'd love me to be sitting in the coffee shop and me spread my legs a bit under the table while I lift my skirt up and slip my knickers aside then work this toy into my moist pussy, in front of you and all the other customers, hoping that nobody realises what I'm doing, wouldn't you, ya perv?"

Brett groaned slightly "fuck yes" as he ground his now hard cock into Julie as they hugged. Julie giggled "give that to me, you can think about how horny I'm getting and if I'm thrusting it in my pussy about to cum while you wait here" taking the vibrator from Brett and turning, leaving him stand there, now by himself, now with a hard cock to try and hide, Julie headed for the toilet, turning to look over her shoulder as she left Brett, who was trying to cover and hide his hard dick as his face turned a shade of red, Julie giggled.

To Brett, it felt like hours, but in reality it was only a few minutes before Julie rejoined him. The crowd hadn't lessened at all, Julie walked up to Brett, reaching for his hand and leading him towards the coffee shop. They entered and found a table towards the rear of the cafe after ordering their coffee's. The crowd wasn't too busy but there were a few people coming and going about their own days. Julie and Brett sat, smiling and holding hands, enjoying each other's company. Brett feeling cheeky, "feel better after your toilet stop? You look happier, took you a while....." smirking.

Julie had been waiting for Brett's cheeky comments, "well actually, seeing as you're concerned with my wellbeing, I wasn't going to say anything but, it was way quicker than I expected, it slipped easily into my wet pussy, I was surprised how wet I was and how good it felt to slip it in, and out, and in, and..... well let's just say I do like that toy. I hope I didn't make too much noise......."

Brett was hanging off every word, briefly hoping no one else had overheard, he reached into his pocket reaching for his phone that was already hooked via the Bluetooth connection to the vibrator. Brett had already selected the "react to surrounding sound" feature, which means it hears sounds then vibrated to match the sound, the louder the sound the more it vibrated.

As the phone came out of Brett's pocket and he put it on the table the vibrations in Julie's pussy started, she saw the phone and her eyes opened wide as her pussy came to life, her pussy was feeling light vibrations and feeling delicious. Her eyes were beginning to gently roll backwards as she felt herself rolling her hips in her chair trying to put more pressure on her pussy and vibrator, gently trying to keep her movements slight so no one else would notice. The feelings were so delightful, every now and again the vibrations would become more server with a background noise. Julie was loving this, see was enjoying her sex toy, her pussy was wet and beginning to tingle with waves of electricity and pleasure, her breathing was deep and trying to be controlled, Brett was causing this and people were everywhere and didn't have a clue what Julie was feeling.

Julie had one ace up her sleeve, she raised her hand to cradle Brett's face, whispering "can you smell my pussy juice on my fingers from when I cum in the toilet fucking my self with this?" Brett moaned, turning his head slightly against Julie's hand and discreetly licked her fingers just as the waiter approached from behind and put their coffees on the table next to his phone.

Brett didn't realise but as the cups hit the table it sent a huge noise activated vibration directly to Julie's pussy causing her to orgasm in front of the waiter, in front of everyone sitting in the cafe, in front of Brett. Brett did notice Julie dropping her mouth open briefly, her eyes rolling back, her body stiffening and the gasp, Brett knew Julie had orgasmed as her hand grasped his hand tightly. Brett reached for his phone as he thanked the waiter and pausing the link to the vibrator. Julie tried to hide her orgasm from everyone as she too thanked the waiter, smiling, and picked up her coffee with a slight tremble going through her hand, looking at Brett her face began to redden as she recovered from her orgasm taking note how many people were nearby and if the waiter had noticed anything, smiling as she returned her look at Brett.

"OMFG, that was insane, naughty, and hot as hell. Thanks for turning it off though I really don't think I could handle anymore." Julie said to Brett, in a hushed tone.

Brett reactivated the vibrator on the sound activation mode, adding "that pause is all naughty girls like you get, I know full well that you want more of this, let's finish our coffee and continue our time in the mall" as the vibrations restarted their pleasure assault on her wet aroused pussy. Julie's eyes slowly began to roll with lust as her mouth opened slightly and her pussy began its next journey to orgasm.