Wife's Water Park

Story Info
Water Park Oops.
1.4k words
4.13
14.8k
14
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers

My wife and I vacationed this past winter at a water park resort. She has taken good care of herself over the years, and has long blonde hair, 32b-26-34, 125 lbs, and light brown puffy areola and 1/2 inch eraser size nipples. At this resort women are allowed to go topless if they so desire to.

After we arrived and checked in, my wife changed into her small bikini and wanted to head over to have a swim in the water park area. I told her to go ahead and that I would be along at bit later, so she went on by herself. About 20 minutes later, I arrived at the water park area, and found that men had to enter through the men's locker room and women through the women's locker room. There were about 40-50 others people in the water park so it was not real crowded, and most of them were in their 50's or 60's as this was a time of year when snowbirds came down from the northern states and vacationed where we were. Most appeared to be couples, no families or children anywhere, and a few single men and women, mostly in their 30's or 40's.

Shortly after I arrived in the water park, and as I was watching my wife who was in water at the wave pool in about four feet deep water, when the wave pool started. I watched as she began jumping as the wave motions increased, but she timed her fourth or fifth jumps wrong and would up with a mouthful and nose full of water. The next wave went over her head and I was about to get up and go rescue her, when a man close to her and who looked about her age did exactly that.

He maneuvered over to her, and wrapped his left arm around her body and breast. He began jumping with her and in rhythm with the wave, continuing to hold her breast with his left arm, maneuvering her so that her back was to the others in the pool as well as to me. In this manner, he was able to fondle her right breast with his left hand. I watched as he then placed his free hand on her back where her bikini top was tied together. As they jumped together, he managed to untied my wifes bikini top, and slid her top off, and letting it go free with the waves moving her top far away from them.

My wife didn't appear to notice her top was now missing as she apparently was more concerned about not being dunked under the waves again, and making sure her jumps were in rhythm with the waves. The stranger continued to help her with this, as he now placed his right arm around her naked breasts as well. He had his left hand on her right breast and his right hand on her left breast, now fondling both of her breasts.

The wave pool went on for another 5 or 6 minutes, with him holding her breasts firmly and jumping with her the entire time. When the wave finally ended, they stood there together a few more minutes with him holding her breasts until she finally stopped sneezing and coughing from the water. He let her go at that point, and at first she didn't appear to recognize that she was completely topless.

She finally realized she wa missing he bikini top and began looking around, for her top I guessed, but she couldn't find it of course because the waves had moved it and it went into the pools filter but I wasn't going to tell her. I watched

as her whispered something to her, and then they began walking out of the wave pool and toward her chair. My wife had now covered her small

titties with her left arm, and he was walking beside with her to her chair. They exited the pool and sat together, with my wife still covering her small titties.

I managed to sit near them, but behind a wall so she couldn't see me. I was close enough to listen to their conversation. He was asking her if she was alright now. She said yes and thanked him for his help. She told him that she was really grateful and said she might have drowned had he not helped her out. He than apologized for holding her by her breasts but said that was the best way to save her.

She said that was fine, she didn't mind and she told him that she felt indebted to him. She then said her top must have come undone while she was first struggling against the wave, unaware that he was the one who untied it and set it free in the pool. He then told her that it actually was OK she wanted to go topless as women as some women were already topless.

She told him that she wasn't sure about going topless. He then said you really are indebted to me, at least you could let me see them again up close. At this point I watching over the fence and saw that, although hesitant, she let her arm down to her side to let him look at them. I could tell that she was excited because her areolas looked even more puffy and harder. He got a long look and told her that her breasts were beautiful and she should be proud to show them off.

As he continued to looking at them, I sat back down still enjoying the view. I wasn't surprised that she would let him see her breasts close up like that, because she goes topless at home for others to see. But she must have felt like she owed it to him. He also continued to tell her how pretty and attractive her breasts were, and she might have enjoyed that as well, a strange man telling her how attractive she was.

He also said that in fact he rather enjoyed holding them while they were in the wave pool and he hoped she didn't mind. She said she didn't especially as he had helped her so much. He said the next wave was in about 30 minutes and maybe he could hold them again. She replied that my husband would be along any minute now and he was silent for a few minutes.

He then asked if she had been down any of the water slides in the

park and she said no, she didn't know how to navigate them and was afraid of coming out upside down or sideways. He said he loved water slides and knew how to navigate them. He offered to tell her how to go down one of the slides to show her how. He also offered to go down the slide with her. He told her that she needed to be in front and he would hold on to her.

She must have considered this for a few minutes before saying OK. They then got up together to go back in the water over to one of the slides, My wife still topless but not bothered by it and her new found friend with her off to the slide they went. My wife now seemed oblivious to the looks and stares she got from the men as well as several of the women as she walked to the water and into it with her new found friend.

She was enjoying the attention.

When they arrived at a slide which allowed them to go down it tandem together. At the top they got into position with her in front of him. I watched as he got behind her and put both of his hands on her small breasts. I watched as he started squeezing them while she didn't seem to mind. She leaned back into his body giving him better access to her small titties. While he was squeezing them hard her areolas which were puffy now completely flatten out making them look very large. I was enjoying the view. When they arrived at the bottom of the slide I decided to make my appearance to them. She introduced me to her new found friend. Soon he departed and I told her how good she looked.

That night in the room I told her the whole story behind the wave pool incident. She looked shocked but I told her that I enjoyed watching her. I suggested that she needed to remain topless for the rest of our stay. I told her that we needed to make this an annual event and told her that she wasn't to wear a top until we checked out. I told her that her friend was completely correct about being topless.

ABCDEFU
ABCDEFU
72 Followers