Day of Injustice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deputies all looked at their watches after she was restrained and waited a few minutes before one of them gave the nod, and she was directed to move. She was led out of the Sheriff's office and outside by two deputies and she knew she should have felt that same humiliation still. She was forced to squat and shuffle her way naked through the streets of a backwater town in the middle of nowhere to face something she dare not put a name to. She couldn't see people, but she could hear them, she knew the sheriff would have made sure the whole town was there to see, that was the point of this spectacle after all, to make sure that women knew the price of female on male violence. Once she might have hoped for sympathy, but she heard the names they called her, the jeering. She resigned herself to what would come.

With what limited movement she had in her neck she could see a wooden platform at the intersection of the town's two main roads, the only conclusionwas that it was her intended destination. When she got there she was practically hoisted up rough wooden steps by the deputies, clamps and chains digging in cruelly as they did, but there was no way her chains would have let her climb any step over an inch tall. At the top of the steps, around 5 feet off ground level the party stopped and a murmur in the crowd told her something was about to happen..

The Sheriff spoke, "Pursuant to the powers invested in me as County Sheriff by the Bureau of Female Affairs, and the Criminal Code of the Androcracy of Pussiana as enshrined in the Compulsory Female Slavery Law 2022 I Sheriff Dominic Anthony Hixton Junior do hereby inform you, the population of Tightslit Creek, that this cunt has been accused of, and, upon thorough investigation, been found guilty of the murder of Emmet Rust. Subsequent to her abandonment by her CMR she will now face the full justice of the BFA. May the gods have mercy on her holes."

Ellen's cuffs and clamps were undone and as she was dragged towards it she saw what occupied the platform she was on. It looked like half a barrel raised a few feet from the ground, the wood around either side was stained darker than elsewhere, and 5 loops of rough rope showed where she was about to be tied. On one side was a wheel with a handle meant for turning; she didn't really want to think too much about what it might be for.

She knew what was going to happen, what had to happen, she looked at the Sheriff, her eyes pleading with him, begging him to somehow live up to the vague promises he had made just a few hours ago, but she saw little more than vague disinterest in return. She attempted to struggle, to stop what was going on but her every movement felt sluggish, weak, and inadequate under the grip of the deputies. In a few short steps she was there, her options now as close to none as they would ever be.

"Please...please...you can't do this...this can't be happening...I was the one that was drugged, I only came here to find Kayla...please...please someone stop th--" her speech was cut short as one deputy wrenched open her mouth, pulled on the end of her tongue, and trapped it tightly between two thin metal rods that extended wider than her mouth. She could now no longer either close her mouth or speak. Now she couldn't stop panting, the rush of adrenaline making her take lungfuls of air it thought she needed, her heart beat so fast it hurt.

The deputies tied her ankles, now unresisting, so the rough ropes had her facing away from the half barrel with some slack. As they did this her arms were free, and Ellen tried reflexively and pathetically to protect any modesty that might remain. Something passed across her vision and with a sharp tug the noose around her neck hauled her backwards across the half barrel, arms flailing.

The crowd laughed, and jeered. She tried to loosen the rope at her neck but her hands were quickly taken from her and tied down. She lay there, back in agony, legs spread, head upside down. This was nothing like what she'd seen on TV when her father made her watch what happened to a Female Liberation Front commander that had been caught. She hadn't even been restrained. Cattle prods and a beating made her immobile before SEFR agents had started the so-called "infinite gangbang".

"As is our town's long-held tradition," shouted the Sheriff, "the wronged parties have the right to the opening rape."

Wronged Parties? She thought. The bastard who'd tried to rape her was dead, who on earth had she wronged?

"Ezekiel, Ezrael, if you'd like to come on up."

She thought Emmet had been huge in the footage from the bar but from what she saw he was clearly the runt of the litter. The two men, both almost seven feet tall circled her like predators, solemn faces examining every inch of her exposed body.

"Now, you know the rules. Fuck her as hard as you like in any primary fuckhole, when you're done give the wheel on the side one turn. Feel free to get back in line as many times as you like, boys. It's been a rough time, I wouldn't want you to feel like you hadn't had a bit of payback."

"Thanks, Sheriff, pussy won't bring Emmet back, but we can tear her up in recompense."

She heard the unzipping and prepared for the worst. She couldn't turn away, there was no more struggling to be had, all that was left was to hope she'd choke on a cock fairly quickly. One of the two men settled in front of her, and she got the first look at his hardened member. She wanted to scream, to run, it was too big for any woman, it would never fit inside her but there was simply no place for her to turn.

Without further ceremony the man in front of her took hold of the two metal bars pinning her tongue in place and pushed his rapidly stiffening cock along her tongue. In panic she tried to move once more but a firm open hand slap on her tits forced her to cry out in pain giving her abuser a moment to push his cock inside her mouth, and then begin making his way down her throat. The choking sensation was immediate, she was no stranger to sucking cock after a final year of high school being friends with the cheer squad, but thankfully not on it. This monster was a jawbreaker, though. Worse than the sheer size, though was the force. Ellen was forced to lay there, gagging, heaving, her tied limbs pulling involuntarily at the ropes as her body tried anything to escape her head was all but slammed back into the half barrel she was stretched across as if he was trying not just to fuck her face, but fuck right through her and out the other side.

"Yeah, little cunt. You deserve this. Emmet would only have raped you for a few days before getting bored and leaving you near a fem-vet...if you lived that long." said the giant as he thrust himself down her throat again and again in a dizzying and breathtaking act of pure degradation.

His rough hands toyed with her breasts, taking time, rolling the nipples between their fingers. For a moment, just a moment, Ellen almost relaxed before fear and choking pain seeped back in to take over from the morsel of pleasure he'd unknowingly given her.

"Hey Ezekiel, keep playing with her tits, this little cunt just just quivered when you did it..." said a voice nearer her feet. A third rough hand curled around her left hip, and she felt something brush her labia. "Man, she's here to be fucked for as long as it takes, and the cunt's actually into it"

Ellen's eyes were already streaming with tears from the rough deep throat she was suffering but now she began to actually cry too. It didn't matter how much cock she took, how well she sucked, how submissive her body was there would always be another cock, another slap, another violation, and if she made it through the first day things would only get worse for her.

She felt a second hand join the first at her hips, and in a moment her labia were forcibly parted. If she'd had breath in her to force out into a primal shriek of rage this second cock would have done it. She wanted to kick, and scream, force the men off her but the rough ropes secured her limbs more than well enough that that was not an option, and even if she did she knew there was no chance of a reprieve. Rapists would return, they'd tire her out, wear her down, choke her, cum in her, cum on her, use her like she was little more than a sex toy.

Now with her pussy feeling the same rhythmic pounding her body began to betray her even as she sobbed. Somewhere deep inside her brain that dark place she'd seen a mote of earlier began to awaken once more, and all she could think of now was the cock between her thighs, long, firm, and dripping with her juices. Suddenly she felt somewhat detached, freed, looking at herself from the outside. What was the best way to handle her fate, was there even an option that would prove to be a lesser agony. She could fight, and hate, and wallow in her anger...seethe at every new violation, or she could submit, let them do as they wanted and concentrate on the growing warmth and pleasure between her thighs. She could embrace that darkness and sink into the choking inky blackness of mindless pleasure and obedience. No, she thought, it wasn't fair, she shouldn't be here, she hadn't done anything wrong, she'd been the one who'd been drugged, her kidnapper had basically maimed himself as she fell.

The remoteness was gone, she was back in the moment, feeling hands explore her body, in the snatches of breath she could muster she worked up enough breath to scream, but even this small act of resistance was cut short as an almost shovel sized hand slapped her exposed tits once more.

It could have been minutes, it could have been hours to Ellen, but eventually the pitch and pace of the pounding began to change. She felt a warmth between her thighs that once again threatened to make her relax, let go, simply exist to be fucked and little more. The cock in her throat retreated, and she went to breathe only to find her mouth full of thick sticky cum. She went to spit it out but a choking hand clamped over her mouth and nose.

"No, no, little cunt. You swallow. You swallow good. A single drop spilled and I'll ask if we can get the 'tools' out early."

She didn't know what the tools were, but she could guess. She knew the process was meant to make her suffer visibly, and be a lesson to any other woman who would dare commit violence against "the superior gender". She swallowed. Her trapped and sore tongue scoured her mouth as best it could for the remaining cum and sent it cascading down her throat into her belly.

The giant was still crouched down alongside her, looking into her eyes as they betrayed a mixture of cold fear and lip quivering passion. "There, that wasn't so bad was it. Don't worry, I'll be back after a drink or two for your ass. There's barely enough men in this town for this kind of thing, so we need to make do. Now it's time to see just how long you can last..."

She heard Ezreal, the man who had just finished inside her make his way to the side of where she was tied, and stop. His heavy footsteps ending as he zipped himself back up.

"Ready Ezekiel?"

"Yeah. I like to watch when they find out about this part."

She felt something move to one side of her, the wheel she'd seen earlier. What was it the Sheriff had said...one turn each? Suddenly she realised what was happening as the rope around her neck became slowly but almost imperceptibly tighter.

"That's it. I love it when they get the real fear in them. Now don't you pass out before my next turn. It's no fun if you're not suffering."

--

Ellen hung there limply. Her face numb from pounding, what drool she had within her pouring onto the wood below. Her lungs burned as she gulped down air, the rope around her neck digging tighter and tighter with each load inside her, each attempt at swallowing getting more and more difficult. Her skin burned from the day's sun, she was pretty sure if it wasn't for the cum being pumped down her throat every few minutes she'd have passed out from dehydration long before now.

She swore she'd seen every man in this two bit town at least twice, their loads were getting thin, and the time between each rape was only lengthening. At this rate she might even survive to the following morning. She lost track of how many times she'd been allowed to cum. Some men would notice what was happening and had pulled out to pussy slap her senseless in an attempt to stop her orgasm, others took a bizarre sort of pride in overstimulating her as she choked and pulled against her restraints, thighs shaking despite every fibre of her being begging them not to. Had it not been for the gag that trapped her tongue in what was now an excruciating embrace at least one man would have been begged to fuck her harder rather than let her orgasm die.

Deep inside she knew what was happening. She couldn't stop the animal urge to fuck and keep on fucking, the lack of Oxygen was pushing her highs even higher, and slowly she'd come to accept that this was where her end would come, strapped to a wooden contraption, all because she wanted to speak to Kayla, to see her, to be with her.

For a second she went cross-eyed and almost faded from consciousness as her current rapist amused himself by idly thumbing her clit. None of the boys on the football team had ever been interested in her pussy beyond the occasional fuck against the wall, but the menfolk of this town seemingly enjoyed toying with her pain and pleasure however they could.

Another man entered her mouth, she was used to it now, barely felt the cock slide in and out, how much saliva she produced. Obediently she gulped yet another load and the rope tightened again.

Incapable of any other expression her eyes rolled up into her head for a second before returning, her tongue lolled, the two thin bars still preventing her speech, or putting her tongue away. Cum dripped from every part of her. Every hole, every surface, soul deep she was covered in the collected cum of an entire town.

She watched the sun hit the distant horizon, and wondered if this would be the last sunset she'd see.

Suddenly there was a loud noise overhead that only got louder as it hit the town square. She couldn't really see to focus, she barely had a competent idea of what was going on. There seemed to be a small commotion, but the lack of cock in any of her holes was a welcome respite even if she knew it wasn't going to last. As she closed her eyes she was able to focus at last on something else...people were talking, and the volume was only increasing.

"I am well within my rights as Sheriff to pass sentence in the absence of a judge, and see that sentence carried out."

"I know Sheriff, I'm just the messenger. Her home BFA office was informed when you put her termination in the registry, and they've been trying to contact you for the rest of the day. When they couldn't get in touch they designated a Slavery Enforcement and Fugitive Retrieval agent to come and deal with it"

"This is bullshit, she should pay for what she did!"

"Feel free to submit a complaint to the E-ville BFA offices, they work from 0900 to 1700, every day of the week. I'm sure they'll take what you have to say very seriously, and then continue to oppress females in the way they see fit. There is a system. There is order. The evidence was reviewed by a BFA approved judge, and the sentence revised."

"Next time I see SEFR in my town on a day like this you best come armed."

"No offence, Hixton, but I'm pretty sure if I sent in Slave-Agent Sassyminx here she could keep your entire department distracted while I did whatever the fuck I liked and your guys wouldn't even mess up her makeup...might leave her ass a little red but she's used to it. You had your fun, move the fuck on."

There was a guttural growl from the Sheriff. "Fine, she's yours. Come on, Deputies. Let's let the agent here go about his work. Everyone else...show's over, go fuck someone else, this cunt's off-limits."

There was nothing really for Ellen to do except wonder what was going on and fight against the oxygen deprivation that was now taking over her whole brain. She heard boots on the platform near her as though someone was circling while keeping out of sight.

"Fuck's sake, I just had the Cunthound cleaned. Minxy, give her a once over will you, and stop that thing from choking her out entirely."

"Yes, Master."

Almost instantly Ellen felt the rope at her neck loosen, she breathed long deep breaths that had been denied to her for hours now. The first thing she felt was a warm wet tongue working its way between the lips of her pussy, complete with slurping and sucking noises. In moments she was reduced to moaning as a nimble delicate tongue delved deep into the soft flesh of her pussy, caressing her every contour.

"Okay, Minxy, I think her pussy's clean enough, get the rest of her legs done, then move onto her face and tits."

The licking continued across her legs and thighs, her hips, her upper pelvis and stomach. It was careful, considered, and while she might have objected earlier she just felt glad to be relieved of the predicament she'd been in. Eventually the licking subsided, and she heard someone move around from the other side of where she was strapped, to the one where she could see.

The golden light of the evening revealed a woman in powder blue crotchless shorts, and a tight blue and white top with "SEFR - Sassyminx" emblazoned across it. The woman was tall, lithe, stunningly beautiful. Her jet black hair tumbled from a high ponytail down her back, and a mischievous face held twinkling emerald eyes. Ellen's brain pounded from the reintroduction of adequate oxygen, her thoughts were hard to place. The woman knelt down and gently began to lick her breasts, clearing the slow crying cum from them one square inch at a time and this is when Ellen realised what had been brewing in her mind. Powder blue uniform, calling off the police...this was a SlaveCop. Suddenly she shrieked and tried to pull away, but the slavecop simply squeezed the nipple that was between her teeth to pacify Ellen in a second.

Quietly the slavecop whispered "Don't worry, we'll have you out soon. Everything's going to be fine." before resuming her attentive insistent lapping at Ellen's breasts, then her face, removing the gagging bars as she did so. It took a while, but when she was finished the slavecop knelt by her, head up to face her Master Agent.

"Cleaning complete Master Shafter. How should this cunt proceed?"

"Hmm...oh...get her up on her feet, I need to read some procedural stuff to her."

Slowly Ellen's bonds were released. Her ankles and wrists were red raw, her back was in agony, and she hadn't a scrap of clothing to wear...but she was alive, and the slowly cooling breeze over the plain outside of town felt good.

The Master Agent was young, dashing even, she thought. He had cute smile. The way he'd talked so far he didn't seem too bad, certainly more approachable than the fearsome reputation of the SEFR Master-Agents had led her to believe. She should thank him, she thought.

"Thank you, I--OOF" she began, but a slap caught her across the face and only Sassyminx's quick reactions in holding her shoulders kept her from falling.

"Just doing my job, cunt, the slap's a formality....you will only talk when I ask. Understand."

"Yes....sir"

"Much better.", he smiled. Maybe it was her imagination, maybe it was the lack of Oxygen but in the back of her mind a small voice told her to submit, to pleasure him, to serve. He looked at a clipboard in his hand. "Okay, well this is fairly nonstandard, but here we go. Masterless Slut, Ellen Neal, following a BFA review of video evidence we have concluded that your scheduling for Termination was incorrect, furthermore your CMR has been compensated for time and mental anguish caused by any suggestion the Tightslit Creek Sheriff's Department may have caused by suggesting he was unable to control or train cunts and or sluts. As such your sentence is hereby commuted."