Day of Injustice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen began to sob uncontrollably. She would have fallen again, but Sassyminx now had both her shoulders firmly held to prevent it.

"Okay, that's the first part, Minxy, kneel her for me...."

"Yes, master"

The firm hold on her shoulder stayed but with a gentle downward push, and somehow it felt natural for Ellen to kneel and look up at the Master-Agent who had saved her.

"Subsequent to the abandonment of CMR status, and cancellation of your freedom pass you are hereby taken into public ownership..."

Ellen was confused at first, the words didn't make sense. She was about to say something as Shafter leant down and placed something against her neck with a snap. All too late she realised what it was...a black band, a magnetic clasp. A soft whirring sound signalled the adjustment of the band to her skin. She should have been broken, dismayed, begged and pleaded. Somehow it felt right. She'd looked her own mortality in the face and fought to live, and that was better than the alternative. Now with a neckband, enslaved and owned by the state she could give others pleasure in their existence too.

"Okay, Minxy, do your thing."

Not for the first time today Ellen felt a handful of her curls being taken in hand. The Slave Agent knelt between herself, and Agent Shafter. Unzipping Shafter and manoeuvring his cock out of his trousers using only her tongue she began to lovingly suck, lick, and kiss. In her mouth she made it look delicious. She face fucked herself, gagging, tearing up....she wanted it...she needed it. Suddenly Ellen wanted to it too, what little moisture she had in her mouth drooled out Sassyminx it look so easy, so fun, all Ellen wanted was to be taken and used...

Sassyminx pulled the cock out of her mouth, aiming it at Ellen, and more white strands shot out and covered her face. At this point she automatically went to clean it with her tongue. Now she knew she was to live, at least for the moment, it even tasted...good.

"Well at least she's still hungry." said Agent Shafter in an amused tone, "Okay, according to your paperwork you are now Ellen Cumdump-226, but you will answer to Cumdump. Do you understand, Slavecunt?"

"Yes.....Master"

Okay, Minxy, get her in the Cunthound, we can drop her off on the way back to the BFA.

"Come on, cunt", said Sassyminx softly as she stood, using Ellen's hair to force her to her feet. The few steps to the aircar made Ellen's legs feel like lead, she was tired beyond measure, and everything was pure pain except for the roiling post-orgasmic warmth that still washed over her in waves of reelected pleasure. As they approached the aircar Sassyminx pressed a button on a bracelet she wore and a small circular hatch in the body of the aircar slid open.

"Don't worry, almost over." said Sassyminx as she bundled Ellen into the hatch head first. Inside was a tube only a little bigger than Ellen herself, her arms were pinned to her side but the cool and slightly slick metal felt good against her sunburned skin. She heard a puff of something in front of her, the air smelled suddenly sweet, and then she was deep asleep.

--

Ellen dropped to the ground, she was groggy, uncertain. She went to stand but a swift hand held her down and affixed a collar and leash before she could.

"Remember, Cumdump, slavecunts walk on all fours unless instructed by a Master, and must be leashed in all public places. Failure to comply has serious penalties." whispered Sassyminx in her ear.

It was another confusing few minutes. She crawled into the building led by Sassyminx, who tailed Agent Shafter. She'd seen plenty of slavegirls bitchwalk on all fours before, but hadn't realised just how energy intensive it would be to keep up with people talking normally.

They were inside a walled compound, and approached the entrance of the anonymous grey building at its centre. The place had a small car park for this door, but in the distance through two separate high barbwire fences Ellen could see a much larger car park that almost seemed like a hive of activity by comparison. When they reached the entrance next to it was gold plaque that read "Pussiana Penal Brothel and Community Service Centre (South West). She caught Sassyminx looking down at her sadly, but all she could think of is that she could still be back in TIghtslit Creek as an alternative.

Removing his SEFR baseball cap Shafter approached a slave-clerk on entry, and had Ellen, or Cumdump as she was now to be known booked in. "Right, Minxy, another successful mission. Sadly no runners, so no 20 lashes off for you today, but I could do with the upper body workout anyway. Tie her up over there and we can get going."

"Yes, Master." said Sassyminx, pulling Cumdump over to a series of metal loops on the wall, fastening her leash to one of them. She bent down and kissed Cumdump on the forehead. "I'm sorry you're here, slavecunt, but without a Master of your own we have no choice."

Cumdump smiled back at her she went to speak but warning eyes, and a jerk of the head to Shafter stopped her. "Remember, slavecunt. Silence whenever a male is present unless asked to speak. You belong to them now. All of them."

Cumdump nodded, and smiled back mutely.

"Googd girl." said Sassyminx as she left, her Master Agent's hand diving between her thighs before they'd even left.the building.

She sat there, tied to the wall and mute for a while before a handler emerged from a nearby corridor followed by a second. The first picked up a clipboard and began reading.

"Fuck, another stray from E-ville, where the fuck are they keeping them all. Reckon we put her in with the newbie whose CMR died? Might make a nice pair?"

"Yeah, fuck it. She needs a cleanup at the moment. Should be a good watch."

Like the Sheriff's office everywhere in the place was the sound of flesh on flesh, but mixed with sobs and grunts were moans and heavy breathing. Ellen knew she would likely spend the rest of her life here unless someone bought her but it would at least be the rest of a life, and it was up to her to make of it what she could. Most likely she would wake up in the morning. She'd be here as the plaything of any rapist who cared to pay the state a pittance for her but at least she would still be around to be raped. The thought cleared her head. She smiled. The collar and leash seemed lighter now somehow.

"Okay, Cumdump, room 74, you're in with Tastyfuck. Lick her clean, you've got 5 minutes before the next client." said the handler opening the door.

The room was all white tiles with a couple of standard rape and restraint beds, a comfy chair labelled "MALES ONLY" a drain, and a showerhead. Around three feet off the floor was a black line around the room, and the ominous message "PUNISHMENT LINE - NO FEMALE HEADS ABOVE THIS LINE UNLESS ORDERED" In the middle of the floor was a woman. She was curled into a ball, weeping softly, her face plastered with cum. Her arms and legs tried desperately to restore long vanished dignity.

Ellen crawled over, the leash trailing behind her as her handler closed and locked the door. She looked at the cum coated woman. Just a day ago she would have balked at licking her clean, but after a solid day of rape and torture this seemed easy. She began to lick and swallow the cum that caked the woman's face, and was at least partially pooled on the floor.

It took a few seconds but something finally registered, beneath the cum, the smeared makeup, the tears, and the eyes closed tight to shut out reality Cumdump knew this woman...she smiled, overjoyed like several sparks of hope had just lit up in her brain all at once.

"...Kayla?"