All Comments on 'Daydream Believer: Consequences'

by Chagrined

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments
MasterKoteMasterKote15 days ago

Only a story but an affair that long wouldn't end up in a reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I rarely am critical, I mean kudos to all Literocia writers, they try hard, some are better , but respect to everyone of them. Interesting story Chagrined....outcome is quite disappointing. I'm sure few men would NOT divorce a women who did this, BUT, you gave a reasonable outcome, I guess just not what I think most men would do. But good effort, like I said earlier, interesting.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT2 months ago

Severe letdown in PT 2. Consequences? My ass

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Consequences? More like lack of consequences.

chasbo38chasbo383 months ago

"Consequences" is unbelievable to me and inconsistent with the first story. She tells Jeff that he is the biological father of Zachery. Then she tells her husband that she and Jeff were never sure of it. Another lie either to Jeff or to her husband.

She has no qualms about using her husband's best friend Jeff as a part time husband to get a "different" kind of sex life for multiple years without a thought or concern about what it might be doing to her relationship with her husband. Ignoring her marriage for months or even a year is a stretch but understandable. Multiple years is understandable only if she truly had decided that Jeff is as much of a husband to her as her actual husband. Fucking him in her home is understandable acceptable only because she thinks of him as her husband.

This woman is just another narcissist living in a dreamworld for which she bares no responsibility. The fact that he goes back to having sex with after only four months is also unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'm not against RAAC in principle, but not after a betrayal of this magnitude and duration. Come on, get real. And the fact she didn't even see it as that bad for so long, christ, talk about delusion and selfish. You'd never be able to trust her again after something like that. How could you have a relationship with someone like that after something like this and not be reminded of what they did to you every time you look at them, or wonder if they're doing it again when they're not around, because they previously did it so well and for so long? That would drive most people insane.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There were so many things wrong with this it’s easier to just say it was bollocks and leave it at that.

WisquejacWisquejac4 months ago

Good story, but nope I couldn’t take her back after all that. Evil woman.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I suppose he is stronger than I am When I found my ex wives had cheated on me I just had to move out straight away No respect no trust and I was sure I could never believe them again (jaybee186)

60022Mallard60022Mallard5 months ago

A lot of holes in the story but overall not too bad.

Possibly a story for others to pick up on as Steve and Jeanne head for round two.

The MC enters the room and says "Is this a private party or can anyone join in", or, alternatively, the MC goes down stairs closes the front door loudly and calls out "Honey, I'm home dear".

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is like a hollow lightweight version of other wife cheating tales.

He treats it so lightly as though it was a “honey I dinged the car.” Accident. Ten fucking years!!!

I don’t think I could get together with her again regardless of the kids. She did it, not him. She should be made to pay.

Bill S.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox7 months ago

I wish that the author had the star rating implemented so I could give this story a 1. Wife cheated on him with his best friend for at least 10 years and she had Steve's kid. Fuck that !! I don't see how this writer is so well liked and honored as a great writer. Just my opinion, I was brought up seeking justice and don't turn the other cheek so that makes me also seek revenge of a sort.

usaretusaret9 months ago

Nope, do not buy it. Pure bulls**t. I would not have ever reconciled with that bit**, nor let Steve walk away. And I can’t believe any man worth his salt woul either. Almost a good story, but “consequences “ is a dismal failure.

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

I liked this, though I wanted to take a red pen to it here and there. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not allowing ranking, heh. Wise choice that

keki123keki12310 months ago

This sucks. DAYDREAM BELIEVER: THE END by Beermaker is the best alternate version.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I noticed no ranking, probably for the best I couldn't rank it more tha. A two.

This isn't a marriage it the cowards way out, it's a friends with benefits room mates agreement at best.

Who could put up with years and years of betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She'll cheat again, just a matter of time. Poor story.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

When a spouse answers the question of why she/he cheated with ‘because I could’, that marriage is dead and should be consigned to the graveyard of lost causes. Add to that it’s a long term affair and still no divorce begs the question ‘was the author high at the time’.

I know all you LW authors are desperate to come up with something different and original but you’ve got to inject some semblance of reality to at least keep the reader engaged and interested in the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is so bad pissing on it would insult piss...

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 1 year ago

This was an excellent story. I was frustrated by husbands initial inaction upon discovering the cheating couple. But once he got traction, redeemed himself nicely. It’s good to see a story where the couple fights for the marriage through all the crap that comes before healing.

On an unrelated note, I don’t understand the multitude of comments from people who are disappointed the husband doesn’t go scorched earth on the wife. Clearly there at many angry readers on Lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yech...... Simply, Yech! The wife cheats for TEN years and he just accepts it? No consequences for the wife? For the sake of the children? Better to get custody, move on quickly, and find them a nice stepmother. The wife was a narcissistic c**t. Yes, the "C-word" as it's justified if she could not even understand the significance of such a betrayal. I was kind of hoping that one child was the lover's for a plot twist to introduce a custody issue. Okay story, but just that. The guy wasn't what the trolls call a 'cuck', but way, way too accepting. That's not love or even sacrifice, but plain and simple weakness in accepting an unacceptable situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it. Good show. I give 5 to anyone brave enough to write and post. I am not qualified to be a critic of writing. I just liked it. It isn’ always easy to keep a family together. But it is usually worth it. Moral of this story is trust but verify - especially with ‘friends’.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Whenever hubby offers to allow her strange or i this case totally overlook ten years of secrecy lying and cheating the score must go way down. He eve offered to give her one night stands. Then, he provides no consequences whatsoever. She smirks every night thinking about ten years of fantastic sex, while dreaming of Steve whlie screwing hubby. Garbage, just not realistic inany way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reconciliation without any consequences for the wife was a fool move on the husbands part. A best he should have insisted upon a post nuptial agreement that would severely punish monetarily wise should she cheat again. Also, the post nuptial agreement should also cause her to forfeit any claim to a percentage of their current assets for punitive damages for her long term cheating with Steve regardless if the stay married our not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Epilogue:

NOPE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Let's first get something straight. Some men would want to know when this started. Some want to know how far it went, why it started, how long it lasted, where it was going. I thought long about this and you know what? I don't care!"

"I said I do want the divorce, Jeanne. This marriage is over. But I am not certain our splitting is the best course of action either. I do want to know one thing though. Why, Jeanne? No psychobabble, no justifications, just a simple why? Why do it and why with Steve?"

Perhaps the author or one of his admirers might take a moment to reconcile the above two statements (both taken from the preceding page).

usaretusaretalmost 2 years ago

I would venture a guess that the author has no real understanding of a mature, adult male, married or not. Pure rubbish solution!

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

My gods what a shit show. The reactions are all over the place. Its clear this author has never bothered to observe human behavior. Either that or his life was so perfect that he has absolutely no frame of reference. Either way he shouldnt attempt these types of high emotion tales. He isn't qualified nor up to learning apparently. Seriously, 20 minutes of introspection and imagining himself in this scenario could produce more realism than what's displayed here.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

ugh, she served no penance. suffered no shame, he has no balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Worst story ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The guy is a cuck. He's not a paragon of virtue. And his wife is a pig

bigurnbigurnabout 2 years ago

Maybe, a 3 star. Based on storyline. Which

really sucked, as to how it progressed and ended. Just 1 whack across the ass ? Really ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why does nearly every cheating wife story include the fallacy that the cheating whore loves their unwitting husband? What says I don't love you more than cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. Would have rated a 5 but no score card

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sad and I just can not get over how these women keep saying it is just sex but I only love you (jaybee186)

PierremanvisPierremanvisover 2 years ago

Excellent. Told with strength and compassion.

But who needs friends like Steve. Definite 5

kelchakelchaover 2 years ago

Very good story.

Thanks for the hard work.

Would rate it 5*

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

interesting. parents sacrificing for the kids. at 18 or more they will find out and have secret questions

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - I do not like this story.

Too simplistic, as the ASSHOLE got what he deserved, BUT the wife really had NO consequences.

There should have been a final consequence for the wife IE: when the last child leaves the house, the husband packs all his stuff and moves on to a new life in some far away exotic place. The wife lives the rest of her life alone and miserable. Yeah right - as if that's ever going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not feed her her own medicine, as in shagging another lady in the shared house for say 10 years? Justified in this case....

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

@Bobareeno

Too stupid to come up with your own retort you had to copy mine. Get your bitch ass back out on that truck stop parking lot and make my money.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Was it meant to be that funny?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Wow

A true lousy ending to a lousy story. How do make up for ten years of cheating and how to you survive a marriage knowing you were made a fool by your best friend and wife? Damn, lousy story and a lousy ending.

lisablissfullisablissfulalmost 3 years ago

I loved it for the simple fact, a wronged husband put the welfare of his children before himself, she got off light, but to fully punish her, would mean punishing the kids.

bobareenobobareenoalmost 3 years ago

@"Sexecutioner": So few words, yet you still managed to admit you are a fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok story but not great. To the BTB trolls who don't check an authors bio before adding their pathetic comments. The author hasn't published anything for a couple of years. Idiots...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What waste. Ten years of fuckng with best friend and he decides to just be a cuck. All is well. Just another dumb cuck story. Could have been a single page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

More cuck shit, way too much here

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

@ Bobareeno

All those words, and you could have just said "I'm a cucky boy"....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why go to RAAC route, kinda dumb

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

Still just no way to reconcile after an affair that long, especially with his best friend.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Good story. I would have enjoyed more exposition on the couple's eventual return to love making, and how he managed to get his head around a resumption of their sex lives after such a brutal betrayal.

I just gotta ask, is anyone else troubled by the remarks from the peanut gallery suggesting, for example, that the writer is a fag for not fulfilling the idiot commenter's blood lust? It is a story. It is a person's imagined scenario. For fuck's sake, the author could write that the protagonist screwed his buddy, Steve, and it still wouldn't mean the writer was suggesting his own sexuality, it is a story.

There are stories that frustrate readers, no doubt, but if so, try to explain why, don't just pull out a bat of mean spirited ugliness to try to hit the writer. Seeing such comments is like looking into the maw of the societal collective moron that eats the good in the world. You haven't made the writer any better, you've just opened a window to your own soul to show the worthless shit you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Husband is just another Chump! At the very least there should have been a post nuptial agreement that if she cheats again she leaves the marriage with nothing. Wife did nothing to earn reconciliation and certainly nothing to earn forgiveness. Wife is just another entitled cunt who apparently believes fucking someone else besides her husband is acceptable as long as she doesn't love the other person. She cheated for years and she'll cheat again.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story. The protagonist was almost British in his reserve. I thought he made rational, if painful, accommodation of the shitshow he was faced with. Nice job, kept me reading and interested.It astonishes me how so many readers want the same tale over and over again: "she cheated and I kicked their cheating butts!" This may not have been cathartic in that regard for the intellectually challenged, but it was a well told tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm

A really crap ending to what was a pretty good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'll do anything!!!!

But I wont tolerate abuse!!!

really? she's a class-a manipulator. her words are lies and empty. there is only ONE thing that allows for 'I'll do anything", and that's accept some type of punishment. And punishment IS abuse. It could be financial, it could be verbal, it could be any varying shade of infinite unpleasant consequences. But all of them are abuse.

And since she's abused him for years and years, she can either admit she's a soft cream-puff that doesn't want to feel hurt, or be honest about what consequences are.

i understand there are shades of abuse that go too far. but let's be honest, a cheating spouse doesn't sacrifice fleas for forgiveness. no spouse pleads they'll abandon all bad things, and promise to only do things that make them happy and comfy during ATONEMENT. You never hear, "I'm so sorry baby, I'll take up eating junk food and sleeping in....ANYTHING to get a second chance, I'll even ignore all my responsibilities"

That's not how this works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

worst cuckold story ever written ...you must be a real fag to write such a story

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

No, he ended being a Sad Sack Cuck. She on the other hand essentially got away with it.

A disappointing ending. A better ending would have been telling the kids the truth when they were pre college, and the two divorcing when the last kid left home. However all in the family would’ve known the reason why.

The difference being there were no surprises, except maybe for her when the hammer dropped.

RAAC has its place in many stories, but not this one. She was a calculating cold blooded cheater, she admitted it too.

She deserved to be kicked to the curb for her transgressions that had gone on for 12 years.

No mercy at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SOUND _ABUSED COMMENT SEEMS TO ...........

Be a faggot cuckold manifesto. He goes on about forgiving someone you love more than anything. Why stay with someone who's supposed to have that same attitude but humiliates you for over a decade by repeatedly violating your trust and the vows she made to him and the crowd of people who witnessed them at the wedding. There could not possibly be any reconciliation in this case. The fact that DNA had to come into play says it all. The divorce MUST happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

Like another commenter said.....wished I had stopped after 1st part. Reconciliation is fine if there was any real regret or apology. She wanted something, took it, had her husband bring up a kid that she thought wasnt his and never really paid any price. Both of them suffered though therapy but only he felt betrayal. I dont mind where people come back together but this didn't seem like one of those times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck story

I should have stopped reading after first part, my bad...

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Good Handling of a Bitter Problem

This was far better than I expected.

It was handled well, except I never got a feel for the wife's character. Maybe we were meant to believe that all she was was a conniving, cheating bitch.

The husband was a little too stable for my mind, but putting things behind them is a resolution that makes some sense. Just, it is difficult, but the author did make that point too. And, at least, the author didn't go into agonizing details over the reconciliation, etc.

Decent story, with this installment better than the first part.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

In the end a good story, but essentially another cuck tale.

I hate cuck stories, always have.

Sound_Abuse63Sound_Abuse63about 4 years ago
Whats wrong with people?

This was a well thought out forgiveness. Whats wrong with people???? Why do so many people write that there needs to be more punishment and no forgiveness???Since when does that attitude create a better world for us all to live in??????

I see a bigger problem with the attitude of people to want to end the marriage and give three young people a broken home because of a hurt sense of pride than anything else..

That's sad in my opinion. Life is hard enough without deliberately making it even harder by needing to trade hurt for hurt and never forgive SOMEONE THAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOVE MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE for goodness sake. Where is your compassion people???Your made in the image of a forgiving God you should think about that...Ohh sorry I might be forgetting all the monkeys that might be reading this....Have a Banana or some peanuts then do as your ancestors at the zoo do and pick the natts out of your partners fur LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jeanne

I will disagree with the comments above, it was a nice ending considering that divorce is never a good option considering the children, though the cheating wife is let of with only some psychological punishment. Mac can in no way be called a wimp or cuckold considering how he handled the things. But I would have liked a little bit of physical punishment to make the end justified. My advice to Chagrined would be to not end the story in an epilogue so abruptly, it will be much better if after 4 months the reconciliation or uniting the twin bed maybe made like this: One day Jeanne comes from work and don't find the children, on enquiry Mac says he finally decided to unite the twin beds together. When she cries out and hugs him and kisses him he tells her to prepare for her final payback before getting over their separation. He asks her to lie down nude on the bed face down and wait for her punishment, she is ready for it but is shaking in fear guessing what the punishment is! Then Mac comes in and gives her a nice ass spanking before they resume their sex again! Maybe add to that Steve's ex is called home and Jeanne is to beg her forgiveness on her knees to destroy her marriage with Steve, and then Mac can have a one time sex with her in front of Jeanne to demonstrate to Jeanne how he felt before!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Cuck ending

I liked Beermakers ending sooooo much better!!! This is just another CUCK ending...

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Reading again after reading Beermaker's take not story. This is good, but I like the other version better. I just don't think you reconcile after a ten year affair with a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So the consequence were what exactly?

She loses nothing and he is shackled to a whore for the rest of his life?

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No reconciliation too long affair

Get so tired of it's just sex

It's breaking your marriage vows disrespecting your spouse and CHEATING

And cheating on and on

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
coward

turn score on so I can give ONE STAR to this crap.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
to the me you taught you boys one thing and one thing only

to stay with a cheating slut no matter what. A day will come when they all find out Zach belongs to uncle steve. And the boys will wonder why you were willing to be a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Adding this part may help this story

My job still has me going on business trips. I used to go on them with a sense of reluctance because I missed being with Jeanne. Now, I look forward to the trips. There's nothing like being able to sample the local talent guilt-free. I think Jeanne is a little suspicious because I no longer come home with a hair trigger due to lack of booty. I guess I should be grateful to her for that. After all, she was the one who told me there's a difference between love and 'just sex'.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Good story

I.like this story, but I like Beermaker's ending a little better. I don't think you recover from a wife's ten year affair with your best friend. Even if Zack is his child, that kind of betrayal would be terminal for a marriage. Still a good, actually, original ending.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
The Classic RAAC

Although well over 10 years old this story still garners a substantial number of negative comments.

I have no way of knowing what the author intended but the written result was a cheating wife whose behavior was so outrageous that it defied any possible compassion by the reader.

In summary, she had a 10 year long affair with her husband's best friend with the possibility that one of her children was her lover's. She was fully aware that the affair destroyed her lover's marriage. The trysts took place in her marital bed while her husband was out of town on business. She would take time off from work so she could spend the day with her lover until the children returned from school. Often her lover who the children knew was their dad's best friend would greet the kids and play with them as though nothing happened.

But the coup de grace was her attitude when discovered. She had no remorse. She stated "she did it because she could", "she liked it", it was just great sex, and since her husband was happy with the marriage there was no harm done. "It was like I had two husbands". Lastly, while she didn't want a divorce "she wouldn't stay married and be abused". In other words she expected to have a say in the conditions of reconciliation.

She was presented as one of the most arrogant, self obsessed, unfeeling women encounter in LW stories.

The "Consequences" of the story was that her husband gave her a lecture, suggested counseling then took her back after sleeping in separate beds for 4 months. That's it?!!

A classic RAAC.

One alternate ending was submitted by Beermaker with a more probable ending although the this author is not as talented a storyteller as Chargrined.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Well told, but not fun.

I told a friend recently "I've never really gotten over her infidelity." He said, "You never do." That's the way of it. You can put a relationship back together, but you always know she is capable of something you never suspected possible and it haunts you, off and on, for the rest of your relationship.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Top of page 1

Why the hell would you get arrested for whacking the man you "thought was raping your wife"? Easy peasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story - love the anti brigade comments

I really liked this story. Well structured and finely told. The anti brigade seem to never understand that it is fiction and the writer is structuring the whole scenario around his requirements and NOT the reader. It’s his story not theirs and although he wants comment he also could not really give a shit.

For me, the fact I am spending the time writing this is because I really enjoyed this offering. The author deserves praise for it, whether the story suited your requirements or not.

Well done. It started my day off well. Now where’s the lead? The dog needs a walk.

Yours

Mr Thankful

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Nope

You basically Cuck Authored this. You tried to satisfy everyone with your ending and it made an already blah story even worse. She was a whore, Steve was an Ass and dear Mac was a self-absorbed loser of weak fortitude. The ONLY solution for this story is 1 Gun and 3 Bullets. Harsh? Ya, but you wrote it.

With stories like this I can kind of see why you gave up on writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spineless wimp

10 plus years. 10 fucking years. Lyinging. Cheating. Stealing time from you.

They tee heed that Zach was the fruit of their affair.

And spineless wimpy husband stays?

Felt sorry for him in chapter 1. Chapter 2? Pussy wimp deserves all the pain for not manning up.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Too many holes

A man is charged with assault, but doesn’t lose his high-paying government job?

A wife is a lawyer in D.C. but needs hubby for financial security?

The kids are between 10 and 14 years old, but can’t figure out why Dad is angry, Mom is crying, and Uncle Steve suddenly stopped visiting?

Steve gets whacked in the ass by a full swing of a cricket bat, doesn’t have broken vertebrae, or crushed balls? I love that Mac hit him with the bat, it’s the result that doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nah!

This story was just too “civilized” for me. No lawyers, no looting of bank accounts, no cops involved. Just your every day RAAC story. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PRETTY HARD TO BELIEVE STORY

After all those years together , two husbands , with one she shares more of her life with and secrets , you forgot bout that sharing ! she had more of normal sharing life with her lover than husband...…...Why do we always have to get she pre/occupied with the issue of the children/ what an empty ego centered repetitive existence. Buggy jump with a noose......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Did Chagrined miss his appointment to be fitted for his cock cage?

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

Peeeeuuuuukkkkkkkeeee! Make me sick to my stomach! There are no consequences here!!! She fucked his best friend for years and in the end lost nothing! YOU'RE PATHETIC!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excuse Me, Please. Many of the Comments for This Story State This is Chapter 3.

Reading this for the time 25 July 2018. The listing for stories Chagrined has written now have a heading which reads: "Daydream Believer: 2 Part Series". Below that, "Daydream Believer: Consequences" is listed, as is "Daydream Believer: Discovery".

None of the other stories now listed deal with an Eldon or Jeanne.

If "Consequences" is Chapter 3; since the first several paragraphs of "Discovery" appear to be the start of the story, where is the rest of the story?

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
such disappointment

4 months in twin beds for 10 years of cheating boy those are real grave consequences

can i spend a weekend with your wife? when i m done with her you can tell her she was a bad girl and put her in the corner for 10 minutes and all will be forgiven

the sad thing about this story is that it happens to reall people all the time.

where are people s morals?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where are the consequences?

She doesn't love Mac. If she did she wouldn't have had sex with anyone else but her husband. She did it because she could? She did it because she was mad one time? Seriously? Doesn't love Mac no matter what she claims. She gets mad when Mac asks about other guys. Seriously? She has proven how selfish she is, how she can't be trusted, how the marriage means nothing to her, how long the marriage has been based on lies, and she gets upset that he wants to know if there was anyone else.

Everything is about her. She didn't love Steve but had no problems carrying on a long term affair with him. Knowing that it would destroy her family, otherwise she wouldn't have kept it hidden. It is clear she doesn't love Mac.

I have to say this chapter is horrible. Kind of like going through a long list of crimes that someone committed and then at the end saying that they won't be charged.

How can Mac ever trust her again. I guess he wants to live the rest of his life in misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Man...

This story sucks big time. His wife fucks his best friend for 10 years and she says it doesn't mean anything? She's fucking delusional. If you're going to stay married, start hiding money and as soon as the kids are gone, dump the cheating bitch. He was too much of a pussy. I understand why you suspended voting. Nobody wants a 1 star story attached to their name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
consequences

Was a sneaky misleading title yes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Right

Another man emasculating fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ONE FUCKING WHACK FOR TEN PLUS YEARS OF BETRAYING THEIR FRIENDSHIP AND HIS PROMISE BY FUCKING HIS WIFE?? WHERE'S THE JUSTICE???

I had a wife who 'loved' me and callously disrespected me to fuck her old boyfriend and then whoever she wanted, just as this slut did her husband. When her sisters clued me in and I verified it, I created a vacuum where she used to be. Turned out that she'd always bragged about how well hung I was and how long I lasted in the bedroom so Imagine my surprise... and her fury... when the two sisters fiercely competed for her side of the bed. I actually settled a fight between the sisters by taking both of them to bed and fucking their brains out for the next.... well, between kids, I'm still trying to do it. My ex is six times an Aunt.

As for this story... After what Mac witnessed and the bedroom conversation that would immeasurably magnify the impact of his betrayal, he only applied ONE shot with the bat?? Get fucking real. He should have beaten the living shit out of both of them... broken every finger, toe, joint and bone in their bodies... and then pissed on them. His final payback should have been the gift of sufficient time to reflect on their years of betrayal while living an assisted living life in traction.

"My client will enter a plea of Temporary Insanity ... He was so distraught by what he saw and heard his wife and best friend doing and saying that he simply lost it. His sudden and unexpected discovery of the betrayal by the two people that he trusted most of all was simply too much for him to handle. Once he regained awareness of the situation, he stopped what he was doing and called 911 for an ambulance and has fully co-operated with the police."

No option for stars but, if I could, I'd give it no more than three. I appreciate the author, Chagrined's, approach of giving the cheating slut the option of staying as the kid's mother and to provide her whore holes for Mac to sink his dipstick into and pump his cum into... with the option for her to pack her ass up and boogey whenever she couldn't live with it. Nice touch that Zachary isn't the motherfucker's kid, after all. That made the score...

Mac 3 ... Cheating Wife Fucker 0.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
YUKIE POO ( I SAY TO MY BABY DAUGHTER-SHE GIGGLES )

What do septic tanks and Politicians have in common:- They're both full of Shit! A bit of humor there? I'm not going to say bad things about the Author or the Story! It's just that I liked it but I didn't like it? Go figure? Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A MAN. YEAH RIGHT

The only person in this story with balls was the EX-WIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MAN, THIS ENDING REALLY SUCKS

I hardly ever post negative comments (and when I do, I try to make them constructive), but how could any man stay married to a woman like this?

Not me, that's for sure.

This woman has either some very serious issues, or she's just a cheap slut who cares for nobody but herself. And there is NO way a wife who was in love with her husband and kids would EVER have a long-term fuck-buddy relationship like this. And if anyone tells me I'm wrong, then my retort would still be that the wife does NOT truly lover her husband.

Pencarrow

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Got

worse as it went. On the plus side I learned a new word - propinquity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pathetic.........

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChagrined@Chagrined
349 Followers
Vet, former Airborne, LEO and all around sweetheart of a guy. Not fond of Cucks, cuck stories, idiots or people who don't habla. I prefer stories that have a degree of introspection to them as straight "pound" stories leave me limp. When I critique it is because I actually wa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories