All Comments on 'Daydream Believer: The End'

by beermaker

Sort by:
  • 213 Comments (Page 2)
tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
WHEN A HARD ISSUE ARISES

face it head on and do what right and stick to it TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Bull Shit!

He doesn't get the children because he is in jail for attacking Steve with a deadly weapon, the cricket bat. His now serving a 5 year sentence.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Nice Story***

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice effort, but weak.

Too contrived in the father's favor. Wish it could be so, but it never is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
NO WAY AMIGO

Simply the original Author had them back together! You fucken gone for the scorched earth approach B.T.B THIS STORY IS SHE-IT IT DOES NOT FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL STORY! Sorry I don't like it. Love you all! GREG. OH 0% OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Much better than the worthless 1st 2 pieces of shit from that sissy no balls writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
BULLSHIT!!

There are no 2 ways for this divorce. Why in the world would this pussy take adultery off the table. It's not like he couldn't prove his case. And a 50/50 split with this cheating slut who tormented him for at least 10 years seems ludicrous. It's like he's rewarding her for rubbing his face in it for all those years.

I'm sorry, utter bullshit. A real american male takes every penny from that bitch, including child support and paying for the counseling they go through.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 7 years ago
Bravo Mr. Beermaker. 5*

An outstanding, more realistic end to Chagrin's also excellent story.

My friend came home to his wife having lunch time sex with his cousin. She was and still is an amoral trashy slut. Their kids wanted to live with dad so they did and she ended up paying child support. Boo Ya!!!

LoejtcLoejtcover 6 years ago
More realistic

Let's face it, the original author simply shit on the husband. A more outrageous cheating scenario could not have been concocted and still the husband accepted it. The story begged a more realistic ending. Few men could have accepted this wife's behavior. She was portrayed as one of the most selfish, self centered, dishonorable, disloyal individuals in any Loving Wives story on this website.

Given "Chagrined's" belly up conclusion, any alternative ending presented would seem like a BTB ending.

I think most readers realized the original story was fatally flawed and something had to be done to provide a semblance on reality. Beermaker provided that alternative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 stars

4 stars. A truly excellent story. It could have been 5* but for the numerous typo's that should have been picked up at the proof reading stage and also the author's inability, (along with WAY to many authors on this site) to differentiate between lose and loose. If you don't know the difference the first is lose, as in lost it. The second is loose, as in loose as a goose.

Rant over. Having said that, still a great story. Well done...

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Good story good tealistic ending no ninja violence etc,

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Did Denise change her name to Diane after her divorce from Steve? I know you cut and pasted about 85% of his story but not to catch a name problem is lazy on both of your parts. I’m sure it’s fairly real but I don’t like stories where the offending party never gets it. I think the jerk Steve it’s the problem with the unfaithfulness more than Jeanne ever will. Maybe that’s the lawyer in her. ;-)

MartyMBMartyMBabout 6 years ago
Contrary to some

I liked the original better. Whenever I've posted about a story, I've said that I liked reconciliation. Even though the original doesn't have immediate reconciliation, the story at least allowed for it. This story (well done, btw) cut to the chase quickly and performed the divorce. I'm glad you changed the ending to what you needed to write, though. I've always respected the author, no matter what ending was written. I also respected you for admitting you grabbed a lot of the original words and then modified them to make it your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank goodness

A decent person got the liars and cheaters out of his life.

If he had a partner again he needs one that has the integrity to actually be the partner he is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Better than the original

The two assholes still got off easy. 10 years fucking behind his back? That deserves some physical pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why

Why did he not sue Steve for child allowance for bringing up Zack?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

I am a bit surprised the husband didn't do the reverse angle to explain it to his pig-headed ex wife.

"Imagine I was fucking your sister and your cute lil' niece was actually our love child." something like that, idk. his ex wife is clearly selfish as all get-out, and at least somewhat honest about it. he was done with her, i know. but it might have resonated more with before he moved out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
While I liked the story

Your ending had no basis in reality. Jeanne gets the house until the kids graduate. She got custody, alimony and child support. He got the bills and a cheap apartment. He got to see the kids every other weekend (if he was lucky) and maybe on alternating holidays. Not only is that the way the Courts roll but you seem to forget he's going to be convicted of assault and battery. With that police record there's no way in hell any Court gives him custody regardless of what the kids want. This was fantasyland.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Four

Four years worth of counselling?.The kids wouldnt need that and the way he handled the situation ,he was lucky he didn't get four years jail let alone counselling for his bruised ego.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Better than ‘Consequences’...

But it has some holes.

Why was Larry the lawyer silent throughout Mac’s talk with Jeanne? Seems he won’t be the guy to tell them when it got too heated.

Why didn’t Mac sue Steve for child support until age 18, retroactive to Zack’s birth?

How could the kids’ friends know about the affair, without the kids finding out? School aged kids don’t keep that kind of information secret for long.

TreymonTreymonabout 5 years ago
Just

About what anyone with a little self respect would do. To many stories where a decisive confident character is created only to make him the imprinted little sychophant who can't live without a betraying lying bitch with a little lipstick the pig in the form of psychobabble

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
this was pure garbage

I'm surprised how many thought this was well done. What the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: anonymous-BULLSHIT

You're full of it. An American male usually gets shit on in a divorce. Practically all states are No fault. Doesn't matter why you'r divorcing. Almost always the woman gets the children, no matter what she's done. You're just another "burn the bitch" at all cost reader. Life doesn't always work that way. Curtail that anger, you'll live longer.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great tory

I really enjoyed your story. I don't care if it's plausible or not,I just enjoyed the revenge on Steve and the cheating wife. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Realistic

Nice to read a story that is realistic in its outcome. No hot babe waiting for the wronged husband. No RAAC BS. No perfectly happy ending. She lost. he lost and their lives go on separately.

PS. What good is logging on with a security code of six digits and letters when the login will only accept FOUR!?

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
@ Anon 2/26/2019

Pure garbage? This is a very well written follow up. I am sorry to read such criticism about this and many other stories post here. A lot of imagination went into this ending. What specifically didn't you like? There were no bodies to bury?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Reasons why it's better

For me there are two camps, the RaaC or the BtB. Seems to me the cheaters would be in the RaaC camp, as sinners would like to be forgiven. The BtB camp are the cheated on and are looking for some payback. I leave it to you who your cheering for, but for me, can't trust a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why

Why didn't he she Steve for child maintenance for Zack.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Read again

I.love this story and read it whenever I come across it. I love the way he destroyed them with words and guilt. Cold cocking Steve was a good touch too. Zack was a good kid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad

Very poor story development. Poorly written in the beginning. It took me mid way though to figure out who was who. No set up on the characters and who they were and what part they played. Why was Jeanie in the hospital did you beat her ass along with Steve’s you never clarified very difficult to read the first number of paragraphs .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Well Written Story

There weren't so many grammatical errors to rake you across the coals. People who complain about the story not making sense immediately did not catch your suggestion to read the original two chapters that preceeded this one. I hope...no, I expect to read more entertaining stories from you. Meanwhile, thank you for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused?

There was at least one person who didn't understand why Jeanne was in the hospital at the beginning of the story. Well, that's was why the author recommended reading the original story by "Chagrined" called "Daydream Believer: Discovery"

Some didn't like the RAAC followup "Chagrined" wrote. This story is basically the followup with some tweaks to make it a semi BTB. I like this version better since a 10 year affair is a bridge too far to justify what seemed to be an easy reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
better than original

this story more real than original.how could a husband ever want slut wife in life anymore.this is a better and realistic end to story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I never saw any lawyers stupider than US Gov't lawyers, they'd roll over so fast they got nose bleeds. The only people dumber are the ones complaining that they couldn't understand how the story started. Mac's explanations to Jeanne of what marriage Should be and why what she did was wrong are among the best I have ever read anywhere. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Because I could. Anyone could cheat if you use that reasoning

I love only you

Stupid pills

You don't love someone and break your marriage vows disrespecting your spouse at same time

And for 10 years

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

Again,one of my absolute favorite stories. Love this burn, especially from the kids.

MarkT63MarkT63over 4 years ago
Awesome ending

One of my favorites!!! He got physical and financial revenge!!! I would have sued Steve for 10 years of child support!!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Nothing wrong with that.

The cheaters did get off easily, but that is closer to reality than most stories. Surprising that the friend had more remorse than the wife.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Much better ending, thank you beermaker

moblanemoblaneabout 4 years ago
GOOD SAVE ON THE ENDING

This story made a lot more sense than the original wimpy tripe!

Thank You 5***** Excellent job!

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
A Different Ending...

Not handled with as much care as the original, though I think the divorce solution is the correct one.

Author did their best, I suppose, but the writing was not as good.

What came across was the bitterness, justified I would think.

But, never a recollection of what else had gone into the marriage, so it was not nearly as well balanced as it should have been.

kirei8kirei8about 4 years ago
Better ending than before but

For what they did, they still got off too easy, especially the wife. It should have been option 2 with the kids totally estranging themselves from her. She was only sorry about getting caught, not what she did. A total btb/btb is the only way to end this story with any real satisfaction.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

I like it. But the truth is they probably live in a no fault state so the adultery means nothing. Given this, there was nothing extraordinary in the adult dry that would’ve prevented her getting the underaged kids and support from the husband plus probably a better than 50/50 split of assets.

Even the forced change of name is a fallacy, he cannot force her to do this.

The violence would’ve told against him in court and her lawyers would’ve used it too.

I like this result, but in truth it is a fantasy

dthakerdthakeralmost 4 years ago

Whoa...yes sire...

This is my type of plot...loved it...absolutely loved it.

Thank you.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Something really struck me

Often, generally, when a person feels they are in love they tend to start behaving monogamously even if as a couple they haven't reached the stage of committing to it. This wife said the vows, but still didn't commit. It's striking. I'll never really understand it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
zero husband

husbands of this author are stupid , gays and wimps

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: zero husband

your wife said she feels the same way about you. She could be lying though, she said it while my cock was shoved up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

If this were a real life story I would consider Jeanne to have a serious mental problem needing counselling. She is obviously amoral and for her there is absolutely nothing wrong with her cheating. She has no sense of wrong or right in this situation and literally doesn't appreciate that she has done wrong. That's why she really has no remorse and no empathy for her husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Steve to Trevor?

I am curious why name 'Trevor' was chosen to replace the name 'Steve'. I understand the context in that the idea is to distance thee elder son from the sperm provider. My question is about the significance of the name 'Trevor'? For example could it have been Mac's father's name?

In any case it was a Great Read

Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
This is the only way, this story could have ended...

Thank you for re-doing the ending. The common denominator with all the endings was, the wife could never understand why her husband would be so upset. “ I did it, because I could” might be a reply as to why you ate the last piece of pie from the refrigerator, NOT having a sexual relationship with your husbands best friend, for 10 years. Here is a word to the wise, NEVER ALLOW another man to have unrestricted access to your wife, when you are not around. Nothing good, will come of it....

SkubabillSkubabillabout 3 years ago

I likedthis ending better but I preferred Chagrined's writing style.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Best ending by far ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

A proper ending to this tale. I wish beermaker wrote than four stories. Damn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank God for your version. Chagrined's story pisses me off.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

The original was good but yours is exponentially better! 5 stars!

RD35RD35almost 3 years ago

very well done. If the author hadn't said he was a first timer I wouldn't have guessed. Nice job!

RD35

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

wouldve been better if the cheaters got burned. the balls on the lover trying to get in touch with him after all he did.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

There is no story here, just a long sermon. This is typical of many BTB writers but you forget you need some plot to carry the story not just moralizing. People go to church on Sunday for that.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Beermaker's stories are awesome. Reread again and loved it more.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Threatening to go for full custody of the children is a nonsense, she could be a crack smoking gangbang porn whore and the courts will still think she’s a misunderstood saint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agree with @dark2donut2 comment this isn't a story it's just a monologue. Quite boring really. I can see it appealing to the scum BTB trolls and abusers of women because they don't need a story they just need to read about hating a women so that they can jerk off in their parents basement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I read the original stories and I preferred where Zack actually turned out to be Mac's son or possibly even worse where all 3 children were Steve's showing Jeanne has been hanging the horns on Mac the whole marriage and the slap on the face at the wedding was just for show.

I like Mac getting custody of the children BUT there was no way he would. So Jeanne had a long term affair that would not in anyway stop her from winning custody in today's society. There needs to be proof she is an unfit mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And they all lived happily ever after.

P.S.

It's called "the thrill of the cheat".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. 5 stars!

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Great story. 5 stars

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - this is just a simple BTB scenario, with very little new or unique components to liven the plot up a bit.

tazz317tazz317over 2 years ago
GETTING CAUGHT AND CATCHING THE CHEATERS

is not much fun for either side with all that follows. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@ Nixrox a tad harsh to portray this story as you have, It was written and submitted in 2006.....

It’s now Mid-December 2021 and you’ve made your comment on the same day as I have.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

This great BTB scenario is 15 years old. Why would anyone expect new or unique components. It’s still one of the best ever.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

somewhat better than the original. best part was divorcing her and moving for the kids sake

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are lots of errors about sexual function(s) and divorce laws that readers argue about endlessly. Most don't change the course of the story, good or bad. There is one that I never overlook.

US family law always puts the welfare of children first. Any child born to your lawfully wedded wife is legally YOURS! If she gives birth to a female Cocker Spaniel puppy; that bitch is YOUR responsibility for 18 years (or its natural life, whichever comes first).

A non-married biological parent/sperm donor has ZERO rights. If both legal parents of a minor child are deceased and there are no extended family to step up; a sperm donor MAY be able to petition for custody instead of foster care.

No legal father EVER has to adopt his legal child. -2 for that (if it's worth voting on otherwise).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PS. Last comment is not anon. I am Nonsequitour on coal-fired, unsupported 'puter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PS. again. There was no 3rd part to Chagrin's story. WTF?

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

Not up to Chagrined's original. Almost like a dumb guy took over as the main character. Lost the nuance, lost the intelligence.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

At the meeting with Steve and the wife, you mention that your lawyer attended! Then how come you physically attacked Steve when he left the meeting, and you're not in jail?

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Author search on Literotica for "Chargrined" comes up as non-such???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@DickSnugfit: Look again. Both stories and Chagrined's page are right there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

tell her that her vagina smells like HOT GARBAGE

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

The original ending is much better. This story assumes the father will get custody in case of adultery. No way in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, commenters with more problems than the story had. I'm not going to touch on them all, and I am not familiar with the domestic laws of the State of Virginia, I don't recall any law anywhere that prevents an adult from adopting a child, especially one Zack's age, because most courts will ask the child if he or she condense to it. I don't recall blood or DNA necessarily being an issue. Adoption is not ownership rights, it's is the legal right to use another's name. Also, I thought there were only two parts to the other story, so this part is an add-on not a re-write. If I had any fault with him or the story, it would be why the hell it took him 10 years to catch them. I know, it was his best friend, but??? Third part, well done. Good story line. Your proofer missed some errors in grammar, but overall, again, well done. Keep writing.

XYZ

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

How is it that women can just forget about their children? I know a real case of a woman leaving her 2 daughters behind to screw a guy she met while she was away for work. I was like a grandfather (unrelated) to the kids and was stunned when her husband told me.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Oh gtfo. The kids friends knew but didn't tell? No bullies used it as an opportunity? I can barely accept all the adult friends but this? Lol okay champ

People like you always go too far in these stories. You are so desperate to burn the spouse, to do what you "would" that you fail to consider realism, verisimilitude.

Dud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Naah.. I wanted a steamy revenge served hot. Letting the bitch out on streets with nothing left and the bastard being sentenced imprisonment... The children did disappoint me...I didn't believe they rebuilt their relationship even after knowing how unrepentant she was...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For what Steve & Jeanne did, they should've been made to pay much more than they did. Steve only got a restraining order. Nothing more said about the DNA tests (tho we all can guess) or any back child support payments.

For her part, Jeanne got off easy with the easier divorce. She should've been made to hurt more.

Good, interesting story. 4 stars -- Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sorry women are not this clueless about love vs sex.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 1 year ago
Dissolution as per you?

Adultery doe's not a bad mom make. In the usa, the court makes the decision as to who gets custody of the children. Not you nor your attorney. If as you say, she's an attorney? she would know better than to let you try to run rough shot over her. No job is worth losing your family. And you gave it up by not being there for her and leaving Steve to take over husband duties for you. But yet, you got mad when she wouldn't take a day off from work for you? This author needs a lot of learning before he writes another story. Other commenter's have also said it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Purple of points. 1. Even though the courts usually decide custody if the parties agree before the final decree the agreement is rarely abrogated. 2. Many judges would look negatively at a 10 year relationship which a bastard child was represented as the husband. 3 Since she was a lawyer here is a medium chance of legal action for fraud. Also Steve might have been liable for child support. I think some aspect of the story were stretched, however the shit house lawyers below missed most of them. Good well constructed story that left the fem crowd and the gay CUCK whining as usual…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOO MUCH UNNECESSARY FUCKING DIALOGUE WITH SLUT JEANNE!!

JUST BURN THE BITCH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Everyone has their own opinion, but until they have walked in your shoes, they don't know shit. Most counselors will tell you, talking it out helps bring closure, so all the dialog was fine, and important to the story. I have to read the other stories though, to find out why Steve and Jeanne were in the hospital. My assumption is that you put them there, and that Larry has you out on bail? or they never brought charges. Good story line. Keep writing.

XYZ

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[08.12.22]

Well done!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How could any husband not DIVORCE a wife who did anything even near / or even distant or in the same general ballpark of this ‘wife’? The Reconcile at all Costs crowd can’t, don’t, won’t recognize human nature. Marriage is built on love supported mainly on RESPECT and TRUST. To reconcile here leaves a wife that quickly WILL see no reason not to affair again. Why shouldn’t she? Didn’t cost her anything. Plus she is proven untrustworthy and her actions demonstrate zero respect for her husband. What is LOVE going forward to be supported on.? Wake up people. Those attitudes don’t hold water. You know such an emotional attack on a spouse by most affairs are the WORST type of non physical ABUSE possible…..and unlike physical abuse they really never can heal. They just are pushed back, compartmentalized and seed an ever flowing stream of poison into the marriage. Amputations / Divorce are the only cure for most affairs with some exceptions where extenuating and mitigating circumstances are present…….refuge from an abusing spouse, mental illness, etc.

An underused solution ……..can be considered with kids present and some other situations……is the ‘quite divorce’ where financials are executed…joint custody in the case with kids and the the two remain together in the same household sharing the costs as they are able to and an open relationship is agreed on. With discrete behavior by both ex-spouses. Reduce the relationship to non-exclusive boyfriend / girlfriend status. Leads to far less heartbreak and a side benefit is both parties go the gym and eat healthfully to be attractive to new partners. Marriage councilors should become knowledgeable of this option as it allows for a re-bonding in the years ahead as well as the aggrieved partner having the opportunity to sort of ‘balance the books’. Not a good solution when the partners are not close to equal in being able to attract new romantic partners. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Forgot an important element of the DIVORCE / STAY TOGETHER tool. Often with both parties now in a non exclusive relationship and in a living together state ……the wayward spouse, if intelligent and truly remorseful and really desiring an ultimate reconciliation can abstain from ANY romantic relationship outside of the betrayed spouse. Then if the betrayed spouse ‘re-balances’ for the affair the wayward can THEN push hard for a re-bonding and possible re-marriage…..the betrayed spouse THEN will be FAR more receptive to a re-bonding. This alleviates the betrayed spouse from having to resort to a revenge affair……after all they are truly divorced and allowed to date. It is imperative any counselor privately advise the wayward of this strategy. This variant shows the ‘art’ aspect of marriage counseling. Pride of the betrayed party is a vital element in the healing such an extreme breach as an AFFAIR. R.H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Mac the cuck!! This cunt writer enjoys the mindless skanking drama by the cheating whores

RubyRedLipsRubyRedLipsover 1 year ago
Improvement?

I'm terribly sorry, but the changes that you made in the original ending for the story really weren't worth your time, unless, you just wanted the divorce included. If that's the case fine. You did a good job from a writing perspective, and it was entertaining, but enough more to justify a rewrite, I don't think so. Thanks for the hard work anyway, I gave it 4 stars for the quality of the writing.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 1 year ago

Strangely, I agree 100% with RubyRedLips comment. This story is well written, but I have to wonder why. Four stars.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Oh I liked how you played this, a good steady paced story, good character descriptions,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous