Daydreamer Ch. 02

Story Info
Next chapter on the two star-crossed lovers.
1.3k words
4.62
1.8k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is a real lover

Of making up the past

And feeling up his girl

Like he's never felt her figure before

Chapter 2

She got up from the couch and wiped away her tears and tells herself to get a grip. It was only a dream. She touched her lips as she whispered, "Adam," as another tear rolled down her face. Pulling her shawl tightly around her shoulders, she puts a pot of water on the stove to heat. She was deep in thought when the kettle started to whistle. She jumped and hurried over to the stove and turns off the burner and pours the hot water into her cup. As she dunks her teabag, she looks at her phone, wanting to call him. She misses his voice, his scent, his touch. Oh, his touch, just the thought of that sends a chill down her spine.

She went upstairs to her bedroom and changed into her workout clothes; she needs a long walk to clear her head. She puts her headphones on and heads out the door.

At that moment, he is sitting in a coffee shop looking at his phone; he feels a million miles away. He knows what he wants to do, but he puts down his phone and just stares off into the sea.

She returns home, sets her iPod on the counter, and grabs her phone. Nothing. She goes upstairs and turns on the water for the shower. She strips down and puts her towels on their hooks. She gets into the shower and feels the warm water run over her body, so good as it soothes her muscles.

Closing her eyes, she leans her forehead against the shower wall; she hears the shower door open, and a hand moved her hair to the side. Soft lips kissing her neck, her fingers scratch at the shower wall. A strong arm wraps around her waist, pulling her into him. The feel of his body against her back excites her; she has so missed his touch. His hand slides down her wet body, over her belly button, over her midsection, down between her legs. She lets a moan escape her lips. He's still kissing her neck as he rubs his hand between her legs. Her knees shake, she feels him bite her shoulder. She moans out even louder, she pushes herself around, facing him now. She stares into his deep brown eyes. They kiss hard and passionately.

He turned off the water and leads her out of the shower and lays her towels on the floor. She lays down. He lays down on top of her, kissing her, nibbling her bottom lip. Slowly moving down, kissing her chin, her neck, her left collar bone, and lastly, shoulder. He glides across to the right side, starting at her other shoulder, moving to her collar bone. His lips find the little indent at the base of her throat, and he can feel her quiver. He licks his way down to between her breasts. He puts his weight on his right elbow as he cups her breast with his other hand. He kneads as he licks his way over to her nipple. She arches her back, pressing into him, her fingernails trying to dig into the tile on the floor. He touched her, running his tongue around her nipple. He can feel it grow in his mouth; he bares his teeth and teases her with them.

She inhales sharply as she moans. Moving down, licking her soft skin. Each kiss sends a ripple of pleasure through her. She can feel Adam's lips as they move down her body, his nose tickles her skin, and she can feel his exhale. He moves to his knees, spreading her legs gently, their eyes locked on each other. Leaning in, he kisses her on the inside of her knee, and she squirms. He moves more, kissing his way down her inner thigh, he can smell her scent. He stops and inhales deeply. He continues, now kissing up her thigh; he can see her sex glistening, which puts a faint smile on his face. He starts by licking her outer lips; she spreads her legs wider her hips rock slowly wanting to feel him more. She moans out in delight, not wanting this day to end. He's at the top over her mound enjoying her soft skin; she must have shaved yesterday, he thought to himself. His tongue finds its way to her clit; he circles it and then flicks his tongue at it. She arches her back as her fingers dig into the towel. Her head is buzzing, and about to spin, his tongue sends her over the edge.

The cold water sprayed her from the showerhead brings her back to reality. She hit the shower wall with her fist and slid down the wall and begins to cry.

After a time, she gathered herself and turned off the water. She grabs her towels, and wraps up her hair, then wraps her body in the other towel. Stepping out onto the cold tiled floor, she sits on the edge of the tub, trying to compose herself. Unwrapping her wet hair, she runs her fingers through it. She then dries off her legs and reaches for the lotion. Running her fingers up and down her leg. She has flashbacks of her daydream in the shower. Her hands have now found their way up between her legs as she's thinking about Adam.

Her phone chimes making her jump, she hurries over to the counter to see it was him. He did text her, saying he's leaving London and will be flying to Paris in a few hours. He sent her pictures of Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and he even took a selfie with the Queen's guard. She laughed to herself as her finger rubbed the image of him. She sends a message back to him, "Be safe, and I miss you."

Far away, the taxi drops him off at Heathrow; he grabs his luggage out of the trunk and heads in to get checked in. His wait in line is minimal, and that surprises him. The ticket agent is pleasant to him and tells him that he's been upgraded to first class. He's stunned by that and asks how can that be? The agent doesn't have much information other than someone paid to have him upgraded. He says thank you and heads to the security checkpoint. Here he must wait a bit longer, and he can tell the security agents are a bit cranky. He prays that he won't have to be padded down or x-rayed. It's finally his turn; he takes his shoes off and empties his pockets tossing everything into a bin. Something catches his eye; he looks again and sees the angel coin she gave him. She wanted to make sure he had a guardian angel watching over him. He smiles to himself as the agent is calling him forward. He makes it through security without any hassle.

After getting his shoes back on and everything back in order, he decides to go hang out at the pub that is close to his gate. He sits down on a stool at the bar, and the bartender comes over. He orders an orange juice and water. The bartender puts down two napkins and comes back with his drinks. He's looking at the TV but not really watching it. Over his shoulder, he hears a giggle and looks to see where it came from. He sees a couple all cozy with each other. The guy is leaning into his girlfriend or wife, whispering to her, and she is laughing at him. Her laugh reminded him of her. He lets out a sigh and wishes he could forget her or at least for a little while getting her out of his system. Maybe this 2-hour flight to Paris will help. He finished up his drinks and headed to the gate where they are starting to board. As he walks, he slips his hand into his pocket and fingers the angel coin.