Daydreaming of Submission Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman is seduced and bound while under hypnosis.
1.7k words
4.42
17.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was minding my own business cleaning up in the kitchen when I heard you walk in. You had been in our bedroom for some time so I figured you were putting away laundry or something. I love being wrong.

Your strong arms wrap around my waist and you nuzzle my neck, sending goosebumps down my body. I shiver and squirm against you.

"Are you busy?" you asked.

"Nope, just tidying up...why?" I smirk. I know why. My back is pressed against your front. I can feel that steel your jeans are barely containing. My breathing starts to quicken as I wonder, hoping, do you want to play with me?

Your chuckle makes me squirm even more.

"Good...Now, relax, Good Girl," you whispered, pressing harder against my ass, your cock rocking against me. I slump a little and my mind goes hazy. I'm not asleep, not yet, but soon. My pussy knows what's coming and knows it's going to be me! I let out a little whimper as I feel my cunt start to lube itself up. I can't wait for you to fill me, however you want.

"Soon, sweetheart, just relax for me now. So sleepy," your voice wraps itself around my brain. I trust you fully. I can only ever really relax with you. It's addictive. "Good girl," you growled into my ear. My whole body jerks as a shot of pleasure pulsates out from my needy clit. I sigh and sag into your waiting arms. I'm nearly a rag doll for you. One of my last fully conscious thoughts is that I cannot wait for you to take me. Rough.

"That's it, Good Girl, relax. Soon I'm going to put you all the way under and we're going to play, but first, get naked for me." I don't waste time with seducing you or stripping slowly. I know that you are caught up in the game we play as much as I am. My pants are down around my ankles, followed by the cute little panties that say "Take these off and fuck me." I pull my t-shirt over my head and toss it on the clothes pile. I'm not wearing a bra today, so my tits are exposed and I suck in a little gasp when the cooler air hits my nipples. I shiver from the air and from wanting you.

You scoop me up into your arms and carry me to the bedroom, my head tucked against your neck and shoulder. I feel so safe and secure in your arms. So at peace, even when I'm awake.

You've been setting the scene in our bedroom. Candles brighten the space, flickering brightly into the darkness. The fan is blowing and you've piled towels on the bed. Good. My cunt has dripped onto my thighs and soon I'll be leaving a trail on the floor.

That's when I notice the straps are on the bed. They're the heavy duty hospital bed cuffs. No escape. A spasm of pleasure runs through me.

"Oh you saw the straps? You're such a good little whore for me...CUM for me," you whisper. My whole body bows in your arms, my eyes roll back, and parts of my body I no longer control set to shaking. My brain shuts down, bright explosions behind my eyes, as a tide of joy overwhelms me.

"Stop," you say and just as quickly as the orgasm was given, it's taken away. I whimper.

You gently deposit me on the bed and I am quietly passive as you wrap the cushy cuffs around my wrists and ankles. All the while, you are whispering to me, short phrases you've told me I can ignore and absorb. I am your Good Girl and I obey.

"There you are, honey [I feel my pussy clench at this word and I squirt as pleasure pulses throughout my brain]-haha, oh yeah, I forgot that one makes you squirt a little-anyway, all tied up for me now. We're gonna stretch that little cunt today my Good Girl. How does that sound?"

I can feel my arousal spike. I love it when you use all the toys on me, slowly stretching my pussy, making it wetter than ever with load after load of cum (real and manufactured!). Will I even need it this time to take some of the bigger ones? My cunt clenches; I need to be filled and soon. I'm aching for a cock.

"Yes, Sir! Please Sir," I beg, "will you stretch my little cunt? Will you fill my slutty little hole with cum, Sir? Please?" I let out that last please on a breathless whimper. I'm your Good Girl. Still, I pull on my restraints just a little. I love being secured to the bed, spread for your enjoyment. Your eyes are roaming my body. I writhe and squirm, your eyes feeling like a caress. The look in your eyes tells me that you love having me at your mercy. You look possessively at my naked body and stroke yourself through your jeans. My mouth waters. I love your cock.

"No."

"Sir?" I question, unsure. I'm all tied up and half asleep for you. My brain is more asleep than I realize because I don't know when you moved to stand at the foot of the bed. Your hands on my ankles, lightly gripping them. Enjoying my spread legs, pussy dripping wet for you. Your eyes lock on mine.

"No, honey," you reply, eyes shifting to watch my cunt clench and squirt, while pleasure erupts throughout my body. "I'm going to taste you first. I'm going to slurp up that hot wet pussy, and then after you've cum for me a few times, then I'll start stretching you. Now, you are far too awake for this much pleasure, Good Girl...Relax, yes, that's it, listen to my voice, every syllable you hear, your thoughts empty one by one, nothing left but a beautiful blank mind, ready to listen, ready to obey, obedience is pleasure, say it, and relax ten times deeper..." While you spoke to me, your hands crept up my legs, fingers slowly trailing a direct path to my pussy, and your hands had started to glide up and down my wet slit, spreading all my juices, making sure I was well lubed for you.

"Obedience is pleasure...obedience is pleasure...obedience...is....pleasure!" I chant, eyes rolled into the back of my head. Then two fingers...then three fingers...slowly gliding in and out, curled just a little at the end to flick my g-spot. My eyes close against the pleasure you create.

"Relax ten times deeper. Take a deep breath in...hold it...and out. Now, tell me again, Good Girl," you command.

"Obedience is pleasure, Sir."

"Again, say it, and keep saying it until you cum my sweet slut," you growl into my ear. Your mouth trails down to my shoulder, kissing and nibbling. Goosebumps rise across my chest, pebbling my nipples.

"Obedience is pleasure, Sir. Obedience is pleasure, Sir," I begin and continue. Your fingers making my pussy ache for more. I'm already desperate for you to touch my clit.

Less than a minute passes, all the while you've been slowly finger fucking me and whispering to me, words that I will obey later, when it is time. My thighs start to quake. My body starts to tighten up.

"Wait, slut...obedience is pleasure, so wait until your master tells you to cum. Stay right there, on the edge for me. Open those beautiful eyes and look at me, Good Girl," you whisper. I'm so close, so close to cumming apart all over your hand. And then you remove your fingers. I'm empty and I hate it.

Dimly I realize that I am still chanting for you. I can't stop myself. I know the words are true. Obedience is pleasure.

I am still on the edge of cumming for you. My cunt sends pulses of pleasure throughout my whole body helping to keep my busy brain asleep and blank. All I can do is receive the pleasure you've given me.

"Are you sleepy and dreamy yet my Good Girl?" you ask as you slowly remove your shirt. You're standing back at the foot of the bed, and slowly, you kneel and crawl towards my cunt.

"Yes Sir, I am in trance. Obedience is pleasure." And I continue repeating those words. I am still on the edge, even when you move your mouth to my sopping wet pussy. You slowly lap and lick and suck at my pussy, flicking my clit with the tip of your tongue, over and over. Driving me towards orgasm. You insert one, then two, then three fingers back into my needy little hole and start pumping again.

"Look. At. Me." you growl just an inch away from my clit. I can't raise my hips, I'm so securely tied down, but I can't help trying. I am not in control of my body.

I blink my dreamy eyes open, and when my eyes meet yours, I'm lost. "Now cum!" you demand. My cunt clenches down on your fingers as I squirt all over your face. Your hot mouth descends and is sucking up all those cunt juices, even as your fingers piston in and out of me. My orgasm rolls on for an eternity. I scream your name as I cum apart.

Finally after you've wrung the last drop out of me, your fingers slow, your mouth moves away, and you grab one of the towels to wipe your face. My body shudders as the last pulses of pleasure wash over me.

"Say it one more time, my Good Girl," you order.

My voice is barely more than a whisper, "Obedience is pleasure, Sir."

Your smirk makes my heart race. We're not done. I'm still half entranced, in a dreamy sort of twilight. You reach for your jeans and push them down your hips. Your cock springs up and my eyes lock on it. I am deeply programmed to worship your cock. I lick my lips unconsciously.

"Want something, dreamy little slut?" you ask.

I nod my head, my eyes blinking slowly. "Please Sir, I want your cock."

"And you're going to get it," you reply. "Now, relax, sleep, dream, deeper Good Girl...down into a deep trance. No more worries. No memories. Just bliss... In fact...Be a good little fuckdoll for me."