Daydreaming of You

Story Info
At work and day dreams of the man she wants.
1.5k words
2.36
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting at her desk. Her pen tapping the counter as she props her head on her hand. Her mind drifting in a dream. The way they look at each other with playful smiles. Taking the pen and biting the top as she continues her thoughts.

It been a while since a man has be able to peak her interest or even give her that fire to want to be naughty. She pictures him as if he was there next to her as she was at work. Standing on the side and making playful comments with her. The laughs and jokes, such a turn on for her.

Picturing him grabbing her and pulling her against him. Her breathing hitching as she hisses once his body presses against hers. Feeling so inferior standing next to him. Her hands gliding up his arms. Her eyes caught up by his gaze once more. Dark eyes that don't tell much but show desire.

Feeling shy as she feels his dark brown eyes move to look lower stopping at her cleavage. His hands moving up her sides sending chills on her skin. Biting her lower lip as he stops just before her breast. Teasing her but moving his hands to the side before a slight chuckle coming from him before he caresses each breast in his hands.

Chills covering her body. Her core asking for more. Feeling it dampen from just his touch. His body pressing against her as she steps back to the wall. Her head feeling the wall behind her. His hands squeezing her through the thin fabric and bra covering them. His boldness pulling the shirt up and over her head. Tossing it to the side and making work on her bra. The straps falling down her arms as he tosses it to the side. Her breast on display for him. The cool air and the excitement making each bud on her breast harden.

His strong hands moving over her soft skin. Firmly squeezing her breast again before moving his mouth to trail kisses down her cheek and than up back stopping just above her ear. Whispering to her, " Been waiting for so long to feel you soft skin against me, to hear your breath, your moans and to have a taste of you."

Moaning from his words and her thighs rubbing against each other to try to aliviate the ache. Her arms gripping his arms, nails digging into his skin. Releasing her lip from between her teeth as she opens her eyes to watch him. His mouth moving over her lips. A soft brush of his lips against her cause of her to moan again and him kissing her deeper catching each moan as if it is fueling his own hunger for her. Her nails digging harder and her waist pressing against him. Feeling his hard cock against her covered core.

Breaking the kiss to move his hands lower on her. Opening her jeans. Her hiss louder than expected as she realized they can be seen by a passer by. The thought vanishing as he moves her jeans down half way and his hand moving between her thighs. His finger moving over her folds only covered by her silk panties. Her moan louder than the previous. He kisses her as he moves her panties to the side and slip his finger. His lips catching every moan. Gasping as he moves his finger between the soft soaked folds. His growl still low as he continues to kiss her.

Breaking the kiss to stare at her. Moving his finger deeper in her and her mouth opening to squeal in pleasure. He chuckles as he sees her eyes fill with lust and fluttering close. Her head tilted back. Seeing her pulse rapid and her breathing more rugged than earlier. "Shh unless you want everyone to see. To see your needy cunt played with. Your breast out in the open and on display."

Lowly groaning hearing his words hit her. Bringing her back down. Opening her mouth as she moves her head back upright and opening her eyes to look at him. His stare at her breast and his head moving to take a nipple in his mouth. A low hiss as his lips wrap around the bud and lick it before sucking on it. Her hips moving as his finger moves in and out of her painfully slow. He toys with her and she meets every move of his finger.

Taking his teeth and biting on her nipple. Removing one hand from his shoulder and holding her hand over her mouth to keep quiet. Hearing him chuckle again as he bites again and her cunt walls squeezing around his finger. Her sweet essence covering his finger and hand. Moving to slide yet another finger inside her. Biting her hand to keep calm and quiet.

Letting his teeth pull her nipple before letting go. The pain mixing with her pleasure at her core making her need grow. Her want for him even stronger. Her chest rising and falling as he moves his mouth to the other nipple. Repeating his torture. Her hips moving and pushing down on his fingers. Biting the nipple harder this time and making her groan louder than she should. Stopping his finger from moving her hearing her whimper. "So needy aren't we? Keep quiet or we will get caught."

Nodding at him as she feels his fingers move again. Her thought driving her mad. Wanting more of him. He takes his fingers out making her whimper even more. He smiles as he moves both hands and tears her panties off, looking up at her and stuffing them in his pocket. Moving his fingers back to her core. Teasing the folds and watching her body move with him. Lining up his fingers before stuffing them back inside her wet hole.

Her body moving faster with the thrust of his fingers. Her cunt clenching around his fingers like a vice. Waiting for the perfect moment to release for him. Taking his thumb and passing it over the tiny pearl over her hole making her jump and moan low. Swiping it again and getting the same reaction. Pressing his thumb on it firmly and watching her unravel. Eyes closing and moving her hand back to his shoulder to hold herself up. Feeling her legs growing week with the growing need. Moving his mouth over her ear whispering to her, "you ready to cum for me? I need you to open your eyes. Look at me."

Her eyes opening and looking him in his lust filled dark brown eyes. Biting her lip again to keep her moans low. Moving his thumb over her clit again this time making small circles on it while his other finger thrust in and out of her. Seeing her close and taking his mouth and kissing just an over her chest on her neck. Kissing the soft skin there. Feeling her about to explode and bites on her special spot on her neck causing her to scream out. Her body starting to shake. Biting her soft flesh and sucking in its leaving his mark on her. Her cunt gushing out and spasming around his finger.

Letting her skin go from his mouth and kissing her to keep her moans down. His fingers running along her cunt. Coating his fingers with her juices. His tongue dancing with hers before breaking the kiss. Her breath rapid as she tries to calm down from her mind blowing orgasm. Seeing his hand move to show her how wet she was. His fingers glistening. Watching him play with his fingers before popping them into his mouth and sucking hard. Cleaning his finger making her growl. Her need starting to rise again.

Grabbing him by his shirt and kissing him deeply to taste herself on him. Whimpering as she enjoys his mouth. Her taste on his lips. Sucking on his bottom lip before nibbling on it. Finally letting him go and smiling with a both of a blush. Feeling like a hot wet mess and his eyes taking her in. Moving to pick her jeans up and pull them over her thighs and ass. Looking for her bra and shirt hand handing it to her. Her eyes watching him as she places her bra on and than the shirt.

His cock hard in his jeans. Licking her lips as she looks at him adjust himself. Putting the shirt in and fixing her hair. Smelling her arousal in the room. Him looking up at her and shaking his head no. "Not now. Soon. I can't wait to feel your lips wrapped around. Your mouth gagging on my length. Your eyes watering when I move in and out of your mouth. I can't wait to fuck that pretty mouth of yours."

Smiling at her before a knock on the door is heard. Him taking the panties out and holding them up at her making sure she know. Another knock.

Shaking her head and realizing she was day dream. Taking the pen top out of her mouth seeing bite marks all over the cap. Adjusting herself before inviting the person in.

There he is walking in, his eyes looking at her and that perfect smile on his face. "You ok?"

She nods and clears her throat. Feeling her panties wet and slick from this dream.