Daydreaming on the Bus

Story Info
Horny girl lets her mind wander on the bus...
1.7k words
4.56
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been awhile. In your senior year of college, life can get out of control. Sometimes you go months before realizing that you haven't gotten any. I'm on the bus, on my weekly Trader Joe's run, in a cropped t-shirt and a knee length skirt, when it hits me. It has been almost eight months since the last time I had sex. And the last time was some mediocre guy I met at a bar who fingered me for about 30 seconds, too quickly, and then was confused when I didn't come. Upon this realization I can suddenly feel every inch of skin on my body, all overcome with goosebumps. I can feel the breeze on the two inches of skin revealed to the bus, I feel my thighs brushing against each other under my skirt.

I tighten my crossed legs, and a pulse starts beating, rapidly, between my legs. When it's been too long, everything makes me think of sex. I'll get horny during lectures on cell structure, when I'm eating dinner, while doing readings for my history class. And when it's on I cannot turn it off. Sometimes it goes on for weeks, and all I can think about is sex, sex, sex. I start wondering about what professors look like naked, about how often they sleep with their partners, what they sound like when they come. I hate thinking about it, it feels like I'm crossing a line, but I can't help it. Someone will brush my hand as they pass me a piece of paper and all of the hairs on my arms will stand on end. I have a very vibrant imagination. I can feel it starting, now, as I notice how cold the seat is below me, as a breeze passes through the window and across my face.

The bus pulls over and a girl around my age steps on, scanning her bus card with ease and sauntering down the aisle before taking a seat at the front of the bus, faced sideways. She has long, chestnut hair that ends near the middle of her ribs, curling slightly at the tips. She's wearing a dusty purple tank top, dark blue corduroy pants that hug her hips and widen out near her ankles, and black leather boots. Her legs are crossed and one foot taps slightly, most likely going along to the music she's listening to, wire headphones trailing from her ears, curving across her chest and into her left front pocket. We make eye contact, briefly, before she glances away and I feel a familiar pull below my stomach. So I let my mind wander.

I close my eyes, and when I open them again I can only see her and I on the bus. In my imagination, she turns toward me again and holds the eye contact. She stands from her seat and slowly walks to the spot where I'm sitting and climbs on the seat, straddling me. I put my hands on her hips and she puts hers on my shoulders before leaning in. She kisses me slowly at first, her tongue running softly along my bottom lip before pushing through into my mouth. She moves a hand up to my face as she kisses me a little harder. I suck her bottom lip as her tongue pushes softly, steadily against mine.

My hands start to trail down onto her ass as her hand moves into the back of my hair and then she kisses me, harder. My hands run all over her body, moving from her ass to her tits, which fit perfectly in my hands, along her back and down again. She pulls my hair and tilts my head up towards hers as her other hand braces against the back of the seat. I bite her bottom lip and she moans, a sound soft and urgent in the back of her throat. I move from her mouth onto her neck, kissing and biting my way down to her chest. She pulls off the tank top, hastily, and I brace her back with my hands as I kiss her tits. In a moment, her bra is off, thrown onto the seat next to us and I lick my way to a nipple. I slowly circle it with my tongue and then flick my tongue over the tip before taking it into my mouth and sucking. As I do, I swirl my tongue along the tip in my mouth. She moans louder, and I massage her other boob with my hand. Then, I move my attention to the other nipple, giving it the same treatment and she moans before grabbing my face and pulling it back to hers, kissing me hard and hungrily. As she kisses me, she unbuttons my shirt before practically ripping it from my body.

In no time at all, my bra is off and she is giving me the same attention I gave her. Her tongue circles my already hard nipple and she sucks one in her mouth, while pinching the other. She bites me, sucking at my tit in a way that I know will leave a mark the next day. I can feel my breathing getting faster and faster. I need this, now.

She picks up my cue, and kisses me once before getting off my lap and onto her knees. She moves my skirt up in one quick movement and yanks my panties down my legs. She spreads my legs and then puts one hand behind each knee and pulls me forward so that she has full access. She kisses up my thigh, getting so close, and my hips buck a little in anticipation.

"Not so fast," she says. This is the first time I've heard her talk, and her voice is husky and low.

She moves in, finally, and licks, slowly up my pussy and barely brushes her tongue against my clit. A moan escapes me, desperate. I need her to pick up the pace, the anticipation is overwhelming me. She moves her tongue back down and licks her way up again, still only brushing my clit. I moan again, almost a whine, and she pulls back and looks up at me.

"You want it?" She says, smirking up at me. I nod, swallowing and breathing heavily. "What's the magic word?"

"Please," I moan, overcome with need. She moves her hand up my thigh and brushes her thumb ever so gently across my clit. My whole body clenches against it and my legs press against her shoulders.

"Say it like you mean it," she says, fully grinning at the power she has over me.

"Please, oh my god, touch me, please," I groan and the second the words leave my mouth, she moves her face between my legs and her tongue starts to circle my clit. She starts slowly and lightly, but as she goes, her tongue starts to work faster and push harder and harder against me. I gasp and moan, my eyes rolling back in my head, as I clench the side of the seat. As she continues to swirl her tongue faster, she slips a finger inside of me and curls it to the beat of her tongue. I'm moaning hard and loudly now and I know it's coming, when she slips a second finger inside me as well. As she fingers me faster and harder, she switches to sucking on my clit and flicking it with her tongue, faster, faster, faster. The orgasm barrels its way through me as I practically scream, and she keeps going, riding through it. I close my eyes and transcend out of my body, unaware of anything but this feeling so good, so intense coursing through me. She rides through it, slowly bringing her tongue and fingers to an end. Then, she puts the fingers that were inside me into my mouth and I suck them, tasting myself on her.

When I get my bearings again, I lift her up and move her into the aisle where she stands, hands on either side, bracing against the movement of the bus. I pull her pants down and spread her legs as I kneel below her. I lick up her thigh and bury my face in her, wasting no time with pleasantries. She is dripping wet and I lick her up and down, my tongue darting slightly inside of her and brushing slightly against her clit. After a moment, I bring my mouth up to her clit, where I start to lick slow circles around it, not quite touching it yet. I bring my hand up and sweep a finger slightly around the outside of her opening. She groans slightly and I let my tongue flick over her clit once before continuing my circles.

As I start to speed up, her thighs begin to clench around me. I move my tongue back to her clit and start to flick it, up and down, up and down. As I do this, I slip my finger inside her and start curling my fingers against her g-spot to the speed of the flicks. The same as she does, I slowly slowly speed up and she moans louder as I increase the speed. Her entire body starts to clench and we turn a corner sharply, so she grabs the chairs to try and keep her balance. I seize the moment, catching her off guard, and replace my tongue with my other hand and start flicking against her clit as fast as I can, fingering her to the same speed. She cums instantly, barely holding herself up, moaning loudly. I slow my fingering and replace my hand again with my tongue, slowly riding out the orgasm. Then, I stand and kiss her again.

I blink and I'm back in my seat, on the bus, one hand on my lap, pressed slightly against my pussy in an inconspicuous way. I push a little harder and almost gasp. I'm so turned on, it's hard to keep from putting my hand into my skirt right there. She glances over at me and we make eye contact again, and she smiles. I smile back. At the next stop, she gets off the bus and I'm not sure I'll ever see her again.

God, I need to get some.