All Comments on 'Days Forgotten but Not Lost Ch. 03'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowleralmost 9 years ago
I keep checking

For the next chapter. You got me hooked on the characters and story. Nice work.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 9 years ago
Very curious

Discovering Amelia's past is gripping. Please continue.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 9 years ago
Enjoying it!!

...and am curious about the "bad press" that Amelia's accident received.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 9 years ago
@ ReiDeBastos

One of the commenters on chapter 1 asked whether Millie is the driver who killed Gina's brother Ian in one of nageren's earlier stories. It's reasonable to reach that conclusion. The timeline fits. In chapter 1 it is said that Vicky told Millie that a group of college swim team members had been run off the road a few miles up the road and on the same evening as Millie's accident; Millie was suspected of causing their accident but the forensic evidence was inconclusive. That would account for the bad press mentioned in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Timeline

Since the story takes place a year or two after the accident that killed her brother, Gina would be a teenager, maybe about 14.

This story seems like it will be telling us more about the accident.

nagerennagerenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
@timeline

Gina doesn't come up in this story- different city, different people. The only connection is the accident, which we really won't hear more about. Amelia's story is not so much about the accident itself as it is about how it affected her life.

superquad1968superquad1968almost 9 years ago
Is he the ex?

I've not read beyond but it feels like he knows her past.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is he the ex?

Superquad-- that's what I wonder. Consider this line... "In some ways, he was like a mind-reader, knowing exactly what I wanted him to do to me. " MUST READ ON!!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
Don't how writers like you do it!

You write a story with details and a line that seems so real yet it's all made up.

It allows your reader to see and feel the story and the characters as if they were real and as the story goes on thy are real in our minds bringing forth emotion and feelings.

Very good, keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

SIMILAR Stories