All Comments on 'Days Forgotten but Not Lost Ch. 07'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Oh my fucking god, that chapter 4 reference!!!!! Pure genius!

*ugly crying*

TommybowlerTommybowleralmost 9 years ago
Damn

Now you made me cry. Love this story and the writing. Please don't stop

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent writing

Excellent writing! Really left me hanging at the end. Quite a bit of wrap up must be coming in the last chapter. Can't wait to read it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

This has been a wonderful series, full of mystery, passion, angst and love. Millie and Scott are fascinating characters, even though both of them are flawed--just like real people! I look each day to see if a new chapter has been posted, and then read it immediately. Not many stories have grabbed my attention in such a complete way. I'm hoping to find the final chapter, filled with answers and tied up loose ends, tomorrow. Well done--five stars all the way!

Gunslinger002Gunslinger002almost 9 years ago
great loved it

you've become my favorite new writer on this site, just dam man you known how set the atmosphere with your word usage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW! LW READERS-CHECK THIS ONE OUT!

This is your most amazing story yet, even though I figured out where it was going a long time ago. (Although I hadn't figured out the Ginny Bowers references until she sat down at the typewriter. It is nice that you can surprise even me.)

I love how, even if some of us know where you're taking us, we can never figure out exactly how we're going to get there. I believe I've read most of what you've written here, and that this is the closest you've gotten to a "Loving Wives" story, but as usual, you go to places that most authors don't, even though you are using one of the classic LW devices here--accident/illness/memory loss to resolve the characters' lives.

And I like the way you write about sex in your stories--no, not the sex scenes themselves, although they are very nice. No, I'm talking about how the characters use sex in their lives to connect with others, to feel something.

You have definitely become one of my favorite authors. (For me, the way I know that is when I am constantly checking for the next chapter in a story.)

Thank you!

DW

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckalmost 9 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

What a fantastic story! I agree with the comments. I figured out Ginny Bowers earlier, but am still curious if Ben is..Ru-ben? Perhaps that was a red herring.

Regardless, you are a fantastic storyteller and I just wanted to congratulate you, before the end. Now to the end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1070 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

SIMILAR Stories