All Comments on 'Days Like This'

by emma579

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 13 years ago
Excellent story, Excellent writing.. needs a sequel...

I like your direct flow of language and subtle character development in a compact story with great eroticism that is very enjoyable. Thanks for contributing. The spelling and punctuation is very good as well.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Where can I get a job like that??

Hey some guys have all the luck. This story sounded like a blue collar wetdream.In all the big cities and towns you always see those hard hats and sounds of heavy equipment and then a shapely woman walks buy and you hear the rants wolf calls whistles and choruses of suggestive propositions that for the most the women scurry or give a smile and no answer. This story is the framework for successful hard hat dating for at least the men at these jobsites. Not to be prejudicial but there are afew women that work these jobs as well. For some reason the ones I have observed were usually beyond just good looking but that's for a different story. Perhaps Emma can look into that one. Emma is a phenomenal writer and I really liked one of her stories and I checked out what other stories she wrote and I have been reading all of them. One is better than the other. I have included Emma as my favorite author and if you read some her other stories you will quickly know for yourself. This story is pretty steamy hot and the level of character and scene description is to the point yet does'nt skip any pertinent details. Thank you Emma!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous