Days of the Raj Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaronburr
aaronburr
535 Followers

In the meantime there were distractions, like today's lovely theatre in the stables.

And the follow up.

She shuffled the photos and letters into a file to consign to her locked cupboard. She noted the tape measure was before her, also the jar of Vaseline, the swishy cane in the corner and a Badmington paddle on a chair. The stage was set, the cast- the cast of two- assembling.

She checked her silver ladies key-wound pocket watch.

There was a knock at the door.

It was Tagore, bathed and dressed, appearing as instructed, his punishment postponed on account of the note.

Postponed but not cancelled.

Another knock, tentative, hoping. Yes, insistent.

She rose. Tonight would be devoted to commanding scale, a humpback, a huge anchoring dorsal vein. Other things. Like a flaming red tip, like a capacious bag with plums. Ugly, imperfect. Ideal proportions and shape could wait. Another three months, German naval activity permitting.

aaronburr
aaronburr
535 Followers