Days of Wine and Semen

Story Info
A lusty woman’s intense forays in a sexual universe.
5k words
4.33
8.5k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers

"The brief sum of life forbids us the hope of enduring long"

Horace

Prologue

People who choose to be celibate can find that not having sex helps their mental health. Some say that sex was a distraction or preoccupation for them and found that abstinence helps to keep their minds clear. Other people find that sex causes them stress, and they're happier not worrying about it...What the lack of sex does to a woman?

Well, while sex is not the most defining factor in relationship happiness, missing sex and intimacy can lead to serious issues like anger, lack of self-esteem and isolation; all of which can ultimately lead to irreparable damage to health...

The new liberated women believe that nudity and sexuality are sacred; they are exploring and sanctifying the wonder of sex. They identify with the feminist universe, its sense of humor its generosity. Its adventurousness, its unpretentious honesty; its devotion to the pursuit of truth, of flesh lust...Entranced by the ardent and intense Sex that leaves us glassy-eyed elated, sated. An endless abundance of joyous sex with no limits.

Lusty Forays in a Sexual Universe

I am Jade Crotch, a 50 year old Taurean; hard-headed, down-to-earth, tenacious, reliable, loyal and sensual. After my second husband passed away I became preoccupied with my vocation, hobbies and interests. I exercised regularly at the health club and even got my trainer to come over and fuck me now and then. But he moved away and I became somewhat celibate for a long while, except for an occasional masturbation when I'm seriously horny.

Tired of being rejected, furious about being judged, I became a Goth for a spell. I had hoped I'd encounter some good sex among the Goths but that did not work out well for me. The Gothic lifestyle of intense emotions and supernatural elements was not my style. But I still empathize with the Gothic subculture.

Since then I'd become almost invisible to male attention. I love to fuck and I enjoy the marathon fuck. But I was not getting any. My cunt ached miserably and dripped constantly. I was going insane. The combination of my curvy, feminine litheness; my rough masculine desires and my slutty nature make me a dream fuck but no takers.

"Most men do not want to fuck an older pussy, but an older pussy is spicy, well-seasoned, buoyant; it is where a discerning cock would like to be" says my close friend Veda. How true. And having been disgracefully long overdue in sexual activity, I was blazing with the fever of searching, in pursuit of lusty men with huge cocks. With an exuberance of feeling I abandoned myself to the overwhelming forces drawing me to the Mystical, Sexual Universe.

It got to a point that I became so desperate I had to plead with Veda to arrange a really good fuck for me, preferably with a young well-hung Black dude. She suggested the sex spa that she goes to, but I was not into commuting 250 miles for a fuck. Eventually with her friend Sonia's help, she got me not one but two young studs; Mighty Dick and Stan, both national guards, to come over and fuck me, after some negotiations.

"But be warned, they have not been with a woman for quite some time" said Sonia.

"Sounds even better" I chuckled. There is a God, I said to myself.

Both guys were hung like mules. Dick's cock is a mega 10 inches and super thick,. Stan's about 9 inches very thick and curved. They were both very hard and rigid. I was ecstatically alive, in a world of sensation and passion...I took them to my vintage wine cellar and got them pretty high on wine and pot. Meanwhile I was soaking wet, my cunt juices streaming down my inner thighs.

"Shit, you are so fucking wet lady, you need some really heavy fucking" said Stan, scooping some juice and licking it.

"Damn right, so let's get on with it already" I said.

The two guys played with my tits my ass my cunt on a large beach towel covering the rug in the parlor. I mounted Dick's rigid pole and impaled myself on it until it disappeared all the way inside me. It was simply amazing...I rode the giant cock with expertise, my slimy grool running down the shaft until I came and came crying out, wailing, screaming.

Then Stan entered my asshole and began to fuck me there with gusto...The dudes fucked me and fucked me. They fucked me separately and in a sandwich. They fucked me relentlessly, for a long time and I continued to come and come until they flooded me with gallons of semen. We fucked all day long and I came and came until I could come no more. My cunt my ass my throat were filled with truckloads of thick hot semen. I was fully satiated.

What an experience that was. The two guys had to leave for a gig somewhere. Several days later I tried to reconnect with them to no avail. Meanwhile my cunt had started to act up again demanding more action. I called Sonia but the dudes were on service duties out of town. Shit, what a bummer!

Reluctantly I went back to my sex toys, but they were no substitutes for a big hard dick which my cunt craved. A recurrent reverie seemed to portend of events shaping up for me...

...A huge cock lifting like a bird soaring to meet my big waiting cunt. Semen squirting down a wall, pearly white as the moon, a young woman licks it up. Sounds of cock moving in cunt, wet, squishy, slurpy sounds, juices dripping; an elixir of semen spurting a fountain of cum, deep in my womb...

Then Sonia called, inviting me to a barbeque by her Women's group, the Amazons. She advised that I wore something provocative, even indecent, since there would be some very hot, hunky males there and that is if I wanted to get laid. Do I ever, I thought.

Sonia introduced me to Kira Mistyx, founder and leader of the Amazons and the host of the barbeque, at her mini estate in the countryside. The sprawling ranch-type house was quite impressive. Kira admired my outfit, a sheer tight yoga pants and tank top no bra no panty; my big, erotic cameltoe bulge and tits clearly outlined.

And I loved her fishnet body suit with the cutout crotch, her luxuriant bush on full display, her breasts bare. Other outfits were equally indecent. The 50 year old Kira describes herself as a decadent quasi socialite. We became instant friends...Apparently Sonia, bless her heart, had briefed Kira about my extreme horniness. She promised to fix my condition pronto.

And the men wore mostly tights and vests, their dicks outlined in bold relief...Wow is this a sex party or a barbeque I thought. The diversity of the guests was exhilarating. I was extremely excited knowing that I will get laid for sure. Turned on by wine and pot, I chatted the dudes, flaunting my body obscenely yet elegantly, while I exchanged phone numbers with the hunks. Then Kira introduced me to a tall, handsome, muscle bound guy called Carl, an ex-basketball star. My jaw dropped when I saw the outline of a huge dick in his tight spandex shorts.

"Hang on to him, he is a very hot number, a grade A stud" said Kira, jiggling her lovely ass and winking at me as she walked away...An hour later Carl and I were smooching, kissing and fondling each other on the far side of the long porch. His huge dick was rock hard in his pants; my pants were soaked with juice. I was fiercely impatient to fuck, he was zealously controlled.

"Ever been inside a real woman's cunt?...Well, you're welcome to this one" I said.

"I'm sure I'd enjoy it very much, come on let's go fuck" he said, kissing me.

Finally he pulled me up and led the way inside the house. We were greeted with the cries of women being fucked.

"Is this a barbecue or a sex party'? I asked.

"Actually, it's a barb-sex party" he joked.

Carl led me into a room, I was naked in a flash. Carl's eyes roamed over my body admiringly as he removed his outfit. My jaw dropped when his dick sprang out, pointing upward. It was immense!

"How on earth can you play basketball wit that monster dangling between your legs"? I asked, spread eagled on the bed

"I put it in an extra-large jockstrap" he said, climbing between my legs. I grasped the monster cock with two hands, it was OMG, so fucking hard and very heavy! And I wanted it very much. I rubbed the head against my vulva, my erect clitoris making me very wet.

I had difficulty engulfing him at first, being so tight and all. But I was bold and daring albeit a bit clumsy. Carl smiled at my impulsiveness. My fevered body was alive and wanting, oozing with juice, I was wet, very wet. Finally he was locked in place; I was skewered by the cock. A howl ripped from my throat as the dick reached deep, impaling me, hugging my tight walls.

"Oh mama, this dick is mucho grand" I grunted. All of his cock was still not all the way inside me but already grazing my cervix. I began to rock slowly, gently.

"That's the idea, do it slow you'll enjoy it more" said Carl. But I was already shuddering in an orgasm, clutching him tightly. The cock was large, so terribly beautifully large, my stretched tight cunt vibrating against his enormous size pulsing greedily for him wanting more...He fucked me steadily, passionately, ramming into me, his thrusts heavy, deep. The wide, heavy base of his dick slamming into my clitoris giving me enormous pleasure.

Carl's cock was engorged, veins distended; my sopping wet cunt yielding without resistance as the cock pushed deeper and deeper reaching for nirvana. I moaned, I squealed, I rocked; whimpering, sighing, screaming.

"Am I hurting you"? he asked.

"No, no, no, it feels so good just fuck me" I said tremulously.

Then I climaxed violently flooding Carl with my cum. I kept cumming and cumming. The orgasm lasted a long time he was afraid I was having a seizure. He stayed inside me motionless, until I regained my composure then resumed fucking me...As I exploded again in my third orgasm, I screamed, clutching the mattress, as Carl continued to plunge into me voraciously, moving steadily in and out, making wet noises as he plowed my juice-drenched pussy grooves, his hands holding me down. He was determined to fuck me into a stupor.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good, I love mature older pussy" he grunted.

"Oh, oh, my God" I screamed, going insane with pleasure, clawing and tearing at my hair, my head tossing wildly from side to side in a frenzy of passion. My body jackknifed violently as the searing power of another orgasm was released from me, wracking my senses with an almost unendurable pleasure...Then with a loud roar, Carl erupted an avalanche of hot, thick semen into me, grunting with each release, on and on it went, filling me to overflow. So much semen...I lay in a puddle of juices sobbing as he pulled out of me much later and still trembling and twitching uncontrollably. I slept briefly.

Later Carl brought some food and a bottle of wine for me. I drank the whole bottle in no time then back to bed. Carl did not stop fucking me and I told him not to stop. We rocked back and forth, vibrating on the bed, seemingly under the control of some invisible force. Sundown was upon us. My arms and legs were clasped around his body as he moved inside me, slowly with gentle strokes for an interminable time.

We were both radiant and energetic, lost in cunt worship and Priapic excess that culminated once more in a breathtaking orgasm on a beautiful shore where we lost all sense of ourselves. I was totally satiated, filled with joy and a veritable ocean of semen. I've never been fucked like that before and perhaps never will be again. After a while I drifted off to sleep in Carl's arms.

Sonia and I swapped accounts of our various encounters on our way home. Apparently there was another barb-sex party coming on before the summer was out.

@@@

I felt rejuvenated, recharged, super horny and ready for another sexual encounter ten days later. I could not reach Carl. I called Kira and she said that Carl was in the Caribbean visiting and will be away for a spell.

"But come on over, I have a hot surprise for you" she said salaciously. That got my libido into overdrive. I was at the Amazon ranch in a hurry...Kira introduced me to her partner, a woman called Vegina. They were both naked encamped in the living room on a wide duvet covered with large towels, strewn with pillows. Vegina's body no longer young but still pretty solid, her soft curves and firm flesh; her scent of jasmine and tobacco--she smoked slim cigarillos-Her warm, liquid brown eyes, her dark bronze skin, her thick curly hair, streaked with gray. Her pierced shaved cunt, big clitoris and tattoos all made an impression upon me.

I was intrigued and fascinated by her. She openly flaunted her divine, amazing, bronzed body. She was poised, wonderfully attractive. I was captivated, bewitched. I had never had lesbian sex before but I was more than ready for one. After a delicious dish of gourmet Brazilian cuisine, I felt relaxed, euphoric, watching Vegina rub her body with oil of chamomile and flower petals. She smelt of meadow flowers. Kira served some spiced wine and we drank to desire.

Vegina licked me, kissed me, suckled my nipples until they ached. She bit my neck, belly, took my clitoris in her mouth and teased me with her tongue, sucking me until I cried out in pleasure, begging for more, salivated with horniness.

"Relax baby. Let me work on you" said Vegina, placing a pillow under my ass. Her tongue began snaking itself in and out of my cunt as I thrust my hips to meet her every stroke. I started to moan, my hips humping against the pillow which was drenched with my pussy juice.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? This is why you came here today, no?...God, you are so wet, so fucking hot", said Vegina as her fist twisted and turned in the cavity of my twat, my legs opening wider. I begged for more, wanted more of her fist. With each stroke my moans grew louder. I erupted, filling the room with my coming, exploding like a volcano, lava spewing from my pussy to puddle beneath my ass. A thick, heavy odor of sex hung around the room.

Vegina was radiant, beautiful; she looked like a goddess as we got into 69 position. I sucked her luxuriously, delighting in her lithe body, her full delicious cunt. She moved in rhythm with the sobs of her mounting pleasure, wet with the slippery mixture of sweat and woman-juice.

The room echoed with the sounds of our fucking. Kira watched us intently. We were both lost in pleasure, eternity seemed to pass before me. Vegina's body convulsed repeatedly in multiple orgasms, flowing constantly with thick warm grool that dripped nonstop into my mouth, I swallowed it all, wrenching my very life-force from me each time. My own orgasmic cries of ecstasy echoing hers gasping for air.

@@@

Two hours later while we were guzzling more wine and having a very lewd and obscene banter, a dude walked in buck naked, flaunting a massive erect dick bulging with ropelike veins. The cock bobbed up and down majestically.

"Holy fuck"! I exclaimed, blinking.

"It's so beautiful" chimed Vegina.

"Let's see you ladies gobble up this dick" cackled Kira. You first Jade" she said.

The dude's name was Duke. I was totally captivated by his athletic build, his powerful yet gracious panther-like movements, his huge dark cock. But above all his handsome face and winsome smile. Duke is Kira's sex partner and had apparently been asleep when I arrived.

Duke spread me wide open on the duvet, his huge cock, very broad at the base fully erect, swayed from side to side, rampant, bulging with thick veins; a very solid specimen indeed I thought. His touch evoked deep powerful erotic sensations within my body. He crouched between my thighs and ate my pussy, sucking my pebble hard clitoris for an eternity. He entered me slowly stretching my cunt wide and deep, until all of the hard dark meat was swallowed by my cunt. He began to fuck me methodically.

In the ensuing hour Duke and I embarked upon an enormous sexual adventure that broke all limits. I was totally astonished. We were both sex enthusiasts, steeped in erotic artistry. Duke was quite a discovery! He was hard-core, aggressive yet gentle, perverse with finesse; a sex expert who knew no limits. He wanted me to experience the divine thru the sexual energy of Kundalini. It sounded so fascinating I was sold on the idea.

I felt the heat from my cunt, so hot and wet with juice. Streams of desire rushed thru us, he held me tight. His cock rolled around in my pussy, thrusting in and out my juices flowing out of me; my pubic hairs soaking wet. The towels wet with cunt-juice, the sweet smell filling the room. I clenched hard inside as Duke thrust steadily. He fucked me lavishly with a smile.

We'd been fucking for almost an hour and I had been jolted by as many as three powerful orgasms already. I felt blissfully limp and dazed after my fourth orgasm. Duke was inside me hugely, my cunt-waves tossing him heavily, pulling and tugging, feeling his mighty pulsations. He moved over me like a panther, lithe, graceful but powerful, strong. Surreal music washed over us. I could hear Kira and Vegina's voices from far away.

I was a prisoner in his delectable sanctuary. I loved the fullness of his huge erection inside me, stroking, exploring my wild depths...He fucked me and fucked me. My belly rose and fell with his thrusts, my hips and thighs dancing on the duvet, pulling him in deeper and deeper into my very core. The wet slurpy sounds from my cunt went on unabated...I was oblique, audacious, and full of verve and energy. I heard waves crashing on my cunt shore. I was a succubus with a voracious twat, majestically devouring Duke's steely cock, wringing from it deep pleasures.

I felt a spiritual presence around us as I embarked on a long journey into my woman's being, my divine femaleness where a thousand orgasms awaited us. We came and came, a myriad times, with Duke pumping gallons of semen into my cunt; our abundant love juices a puddle beneath my ass. Finally we lay in carnal glory; I continued to tremble until I fell asleep exhausted.

I became so enamored of Duke I decided to stay at Kira's for two days. Between gorging on food and wine, he fucked me senseless round the clock. His huge hard cock, driving, carving into my cunt-flesh, my throat, my asshole, spearing me, regaling me storming my G-spot again and again...His cock moved thru waves of a remote fire in my pussy, bewitched, holy. I glowed, a very wet tumult; he made me scream and heave and moan and melt beneath him, above him, in doggy style. Letting out long animal cries as he ejaculated and gushed loads of thick creamy semen, juices of joy into my womb. Into my throat, my asshole.

And I came and came like a chain reaction in explosions...On the second day the heavens broke into a loud thunder, as the downpour from the murky sky pounded the window panes while Duke fucked me.. I felt the thunder deep in my womb as Duke's semen gushed mightily into me.

"You were spectacularly wonderful Jade" said Duke. I thanked Kira for her magnificent present and I wept profusely as I said goodbye to her, Duke and Vegina.

@@@

It had been three weeks since my encounters at Kira's. I felt satiated, rejuvenated, in good spirits. I felt powerful, independent, more alive and sensuous, with massive doses of cunt adrenalin in my body. I had lately been possessed of a certain boldness, with a penchant for nudity.

The torrential rain that hit the area had finally stopped as I came out of the shower, freshened up smelling of lavender, wearing only my short silk kimono...I woke up with a rock hard clitoris and an achy, itchy cunt. I knew my brief abstinence was over. The phone rang; it was a guy called Ben Hardcock, Indeed! He was a close friend of Carl's and just got into town from the Caribbean with a package from Carl to me. He wanted to deliver it to me. It was quite a surprise. An hour later he was at my doorstep.

"Ms. Jade I presume" he said in a deep voice.

ALEQ
ALEQ
120 Followers
12