Days of Wine and Semen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes" I mumbled, my voice far away. "Oh Please come in".

I found Ben extremely appealing; very handsome with a wonderful blend of maleness and delicacy. His eyes, his smile his athletic body sent my senses reeling and a deep stirring in my cunt...I offered Ben some snack and one of my best wines. He lit a joint and we smoked. Soon we were very high and playful, like we've known each other a long time. My body became rippled with heat, electric with lust and rampant horniness. Ben sensed it, pulling me onto his lap. He opened my kimono and began to caress my breasts, sucking on my nipples, then stroking my cunt.

After a while, he lifted me and carried me to the bedroom which smelled of jasmine and eucalyptus, filled with sensuous guitar music from the radio. Ben removed my kimono gazing lustily at my naked body. Then he stepped out of his clothes unveiling a massive erection.

"Holy shit"! I gasped and I swear to God, it was as thick as my wrist!.

"Carl told me all about you" he said. I smiled nervously, my eyes riveted on the father of all cocks.

"His name is Samba" said Ben squeezing the giant cock with a glint in his eyes. "And he is very hungry" he added.

"Right here is a very spicy gourmet meal for him" I whispered spreading my cunt wide.

Fascinated with Ben's cock, I began to stroke it daringly until it was monstrously erect and Oh mother of God, so fucking thick and hard, it can drive a nail into a brick wall! Massive veins ran down its length, the cock head flaring, turning magenta. I trembled visibly. Is this a real cock or what? I surmised. Fuck me, this is out of my league, or is it. He could do some damage to my cunt with that thing I thought. I felt my cunt juices literally rushing out, my clitoris throbbing violently. Ben put me on all fours and entered my cunt from behind. I gasped loudly as he pushed slowly inexorably inwards. Of course his last name is hardcock, how apt I thought.

"Oh mother of the waters" I cried out as the massive phallus pushed and pushed, deeper and deeper. "Oh please Ben, there is no more room" I cried out, feeling the cock breaching my womb and entering it. But I was very wet, soaking wet and wide open like a cavern of juice. I could smell the tantalizing scent of my gaping cunt enticing Ben into extreme hardness, into lusty exuberance...He fucked my cunt inside and out unhurriedly like a gourmet, relishing my slippery oyster. I rippled and throbbed around Ben's cock, now amazingly fully contained by my distended twat, his pleasure responding to mine..

Then effortlessly he turned me onto my back, my legs splayed wide, my cunt totally offered for his pleasure. Ben fucked and fucked my drenched swollen cunt, dancing inside me with an easy rocking rhythm, the wet slurpy sounds from my cunt got louder and louder mingled with my continuous farts.

"Holy mother, I am being royally fucked, And Oh, it feels so wonderful" I mumbled, as he stirred my weeping cunt with his monster cock in circular motions...

"You deserve to feel good" he responded, grunting...My mind was filled with images of pounding waves, cascading water and groans of pleasure and delight as he stroked inside me strongly, on and on for what seemed like hours.

My gut heaved, my clitoris screamed, the cock was alive and very hard, pounding into my depths skillfully, relentlessly until I screamed and buckled in a gut-wrenching violent orgasm. I came and came, on and on; and still I came...I felt a big puddle beneath my ass; Is it cunt juices, is it blood I wondered.

While I was still shuddering and bleating, Ben pulled back some and aimed his cock at my G-spot and began to stroke me there smoothly, luxuriantly, leisurely while tears ran down the sides of my face. And still I came and came, again and again.

The fucking was exciting, exhilarating and poignant...Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled until Ben with a roar, unleashed a torrent of hot creamy semen into me, gallons of it. We entered another dimension, and then dissolved into a long, throbbing moments of liberation, silence and oblivion.

Ben stayed with me for two days, fucking me intermittently. I discovered that he had a deep rooted identification with women and a riveting and enthralling performer in bed...A top-class pussy artist. He believed I inspired sexual excess in him as much as he did in me. The net result was a heady, intoxicating sexual bond between us...Our bodies glowing in the sunset, I pleaded with him, please it's too much, I cannot come anymore; his head buried between my thighs licking the tangy juices and the warm semen he'd poured in there for the third time that afternoon.

He flies on the wings of my pussy as he comes, a geyser of hot holy semen; as I come again and again in a pool of cunt juice...Hot shivers of entangled flesh, perfect fucking which we repeat again and again; fucking profusely feeding each other our lusts, sizzling, ascending to the sun.

On the eve of his departure I massaged Ben, sensually, which I did with authority and finesse, concentrating all my energy in his groin, stroking him skillfully until his cock, assumed its prodigious proportions as he became engorged with arousal and he was groaning softly....Ben's body was so beautiful, so hard and muscular so virile; I buried my face in the fragrant musky smell between his thighs and lapped at the precum on his cockhead...

Inside my parlor, the air was humid and thick with sensuality. Ben's ebony naked body was like an offering. I held him, stroking him, murmuring endearments. He was a delightful dish. I fondled his balls, squeezing and kneading; they felt like warm grapefruit. I kissed his hard nipples then snuggled into him.

"Are you a porn star by any chance? I asked Ben.

"Not yet but I plan to be one" he said stroking my hardened clitoris.

Ben held me in his arms nibbling at my nipples. His thighs were hard against my own as he rubbed himself like a big cat against me from behind. I felt his huge cock, hard, aroused, rubbing slowly, luxuriously against my ass crack and pressed it against my swollen cunt, the tip probing up and down my vulva, clitoris, driving me crazy, hungry to feel him inside me.

He turned me around bending me across the leather futon. I could feel his cock huge, hard like a mahogany log sliding up and down my juicy vulva from behind. I began to tremble as he started to thrust into me, shoving his prodigious cock into me.

"I'm going to breed you slowly this time Jade" he whispered.

"Do whatever you want with me" I whispered back.

I whimpered and mewled and moaned; I cried out and grunted; I screamed and wailed in exquisite pleasure, pushing my ass against him, as the cock soared into my entire body until I was completely filled with it. He began to fuck me in earnest, mercilessly methodically.

I groaned and raised myself higher to swallow him deeper. His cock was so hard, so strong, thrusting relentlessly in and out of my soaking pussy. I was so wet I could hear his cock moving inside me--- slurpy, squishy, sounds--- He fucked and fucked my cunt inside and out, slowly, patiently for a long time. The pleasure was excruciating...My body began to quiver as I felt the convulsive powerful orgasm sweep thru me, making me scream loudly, seeing a hundred stars. He came seconds after I did, grunting loudly and I felt the hot gushing semen pouring into me like a tidal wave. I passed out.

@@@

Epilogue

Yes, I have been unashamed of my desire to have sex with many people, as I was drawn into the Mystical Sexual Universe. I was fucked senseless. I have never been fucked like that in my entire life and never will be again. The men opened up and stretched my cunt permanently, filling me with deluges of semen. Their massive dicks were what my cunt craved and yearned for. It was fucking that will last me a lifetime...At last I'd finally discovered my prodigious sexual appetites and at my prime age of 50 years, with a voracious, raging cunt to boot. You may not realize it dear sisters and it may not be apparent to you, but these are the heady days of wine and semen, so enjoy them while they last. It is a period of happiness and contentment.

The End

12