All Comments on 'Days Off with Lindsay - Julia'

by LindsayMurray

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really, really good

His choice of the one rule seemed perfect, and funny, She seemed a bit too nervous to be believed, but I really like the idea of the smart sub who knows what she wants and is getting herself into, embracing her submission. Refreshing vs the "I am your master obey me" trope... I am reading your other story now and am looking forward to it.

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

What a great well constructed story and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a nice babbling mess Julia is. I can totally relate not wanting to fuck up a meeting or two with that exact kind of attitude. I would have liked to hear her side of the story when she meets Lindsey afterwards. I can only imagine what would be going through Julia's mind as she tells Lindsey what happened. I am kind of surprised that he did not smack her pussy at least a couple of times just to see what Julia's reaction would be. He should have provided some good aftercare on her ass and other places he cropped her which is what a good Dom would do.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

That was very hot and subtly funny. At one point woman, just plead the 5th. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! How could I´ve missed this gem?!

Cute, funny... loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS IN A SERIES

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLindsayMurray@LindsayMurray
Thank you for supporting my work! My loyal fans here are what kick-started my career as a writer. I adore you all. I do plan to continue to post short stories here! But if you'd like to be up to date on all my work, visit my website and subscribe to my newsletter. My website f...