Days Off with Lindsay - Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed, and cocked his head slightly to the side.

"I'm going to promise you something." Gently, slowly, he took one hand and carefully set it on my thigh, right above my knee. I looked at his hand sitting there on my leg, and my mind flashed quickly to all the other places his hands—and other body parts—would be tonight.

He leaned forward ever so slightly. I could feel his hardness even more pronounced now, and his hand tightened around my leg. "You are absolutely going to fuck this up... And I'm going to thoroughly enjoy punishing you for it."

5

He used his Siren-song voice on me. "Are you ready to begin?"

"Yes."

"Good. Stand up. From now on, you will call me Master. Do you understand?"

I nodded. "Yes Master."

"Julia, today, I have one rule for you. If you do not follow it, there will be serious consequences..." I held my breath in nervous anticipation, and bit my lip, hard, trying to focus myself.

"You may only speak to answer a question."

If I hadn't been biting my lip, I'd have eagerly spat out another 'yes master' just out of compulsion. Oh my god this was going to be impossible. He was right, I was going to fail miserably. It was just a matter of time.

"Do you understand, little whore?"

That was a question, right? "Yes, Master," I whispered.

"Good girl." He smiled just a little, seemingly impressed. Warmth spread through my body in satisfaction. Maybe I'd pull this off. "Take your blouse off. Slowly, Julia. Slowly." He raised his hand as he said it, slowing my movements after I'd nearly torn the thing off in my eagerness to comply. My fingers shook as I unbuttoned each button from the top, gently letting my blouse fall open and exposing my simple white lace bra. I let the blouse fall to the ground beside me.

"Now your skirt. Keep your eyes on me, Julia... and stop biting your lip." I opened my mouth to reply, but coughed and caught myself. He smirked wider. He was just waiting for me to talk out of turn. And I knew it would happen. Focus. Questions only.

I unhooked, unzipped, and let my pencil skirt unceremoniously fall to the floor, not sure what to do with it. I felt exposed already, nervous about what he thought about me. But Paul's eyes carefully roamed over my body, settling on my breasts, then my thighs, then my tummy. A new wave of desire spilled out between my legs as he settled his eyes on my thong.

"Turn around. Face away from me."

Slowly, I turned my back to him, feeling a new sense of openness. You had to truly trust someone to turn your back to them, right?

"I can smell you from here, Julia. You're dripping, aren't you?" His laugh was breathy and proud. I waited for him to continue but then realized I was supposed to talk.

"Yes!" I said a little too loudly. "Yes, Master."

"You little slut," He said, his voice dripping with humor. I knew he was loving watching me squirm and lose my mind.

I heard him move in his chair, and then I felt a single finger at the back of my neck. His touch was soft, gentle, but his fingertips were rough. He dragged his fingertip down my spine, slowly, and stopped when he got to the band of my bra. He unhooked it, and I felt the muscles in my back tense as the pressure on my skin was released. It fell limply in front of me. I felt a trickle of wetness start to slowly drip down the edge of my inner thigh.

Paul continued his journey with his finger and trailed down my lower back, resting right where my thong strap began. He brushed a finger over it, almost lovingly, then slid his finger under and hooked around it, and tugged me towards him ever so slightly. I staggered and took a step back, almost falling, and let out a gasp of surprise.

He steadied me by putting a hand on my hip, his grasp firm. "You didn't speak, did you, Julia?"

Panic trickled through me. Had I said something? Had I sworn? I shook my head, confused.

"Answer me." His voice changed. It was cold, direct, and short.

"No Master." My voice sounded like an old squeaky toy. It was humiliating.

He still had a finger looped through my thong, and I felt his other hand come up to join the first. There was a tug, a loud snap, and he had torn the thong in two pieces. He did it again to the waistband, and I felt it fall, the straps hanging between my legs.

"Look down, Julia. Do you see my feet beside you?"

His legs were beside me, crossed at the ankles, his toe resting against the coffee table in front of us. I nodded.

"Put your feet on either side of mine." I swallowed hard and did as I was told, my pussy clenching and unclenching against my will, begging for attention. Now with my legs on either side of his crossed feet, my thighs were not touching anymore. The cold air tickled and invaded my hot sex and I shivered.

"Bend over. Put your hands on my ankles... Hold on tight."

Slowly, almost against my will, I felt myself tipping forward at the hip, exposing the entirety of my sex to him. I had never felt so open, so embarrassed, so slutty in my life. The drip down my leg was to the middle of my thigh now, leaving a cool wet snail trail. A new drip started on the other side.

For a moment he didn't move, didn't do or say anything. The blood was rushing to my already dizzy head and the adrenaline was pumping through my veins. I could feel his breath against me, gentle, calm, warm waves slowly hitting my pussy. I held his ankles firmly for fear of falling over.

His hands roamed my hips, my ass cheeks, and my thighs. His fingers found the drip down my leg and followed it up. "You're a needy little slut, aren't you."

I whimpered slightly as I said, "Yes master."

I felt him come closer to me. His breath hotter against my skin and my pussy, his face up near me. His hands were on my ass cheeks, squeezing and massaging in a slow, circular motion, pulling me up, open, and closed. He sighed as he said, "Julia, your asshole is so pretty. Do you like having your asshole played with?"

He knew damn well I did. It was one of the first things we'd talked about, and I'd sent him a picture of the size of the plug I used when I played with myself.

"Yes, Master. Yes I love it. It feels so good."

His finger—no, oh god, that was his tongue—touched the edge of the skin below my asshole. Painfully slowly, he trailed his tongue around the rim, barely touching, then circling back again a little firmer. I felt his spit trickle down into the hole and I let out a sigh. I was panting as he finally brushed the tip of his tongue over the center of my hole, the tip invading me ever so slightly.

I felt a warm gush between my legs and I moaned. "Oh fuck."

He stopped. I gasped.

"Oh, Julia."

"Oh no."

"Oh, yes."

He stood up roughly and grabbed my hands behind my back, pulling me up so I was standing. I almost fell as the blood rush went back down towards the rest of me. He whipped off his belt and used it to bind my wrists behind my back, then grabbed me by the hair.

"You just couldn't keep your mouth shut, could you, you little cunt." He laughed as he spoke, but he spat the last insult like it tasted bad.

I tried to answer but it came out as a yelp. He dragged me by the hair out of the room, down the hallway, and into a dark room at the end of the hall, roughly shoving me into the dark. I tripped and fell against something soft, trying to stand, but he was faster, grabbing my head and shoving me back down. I felt one of my heels bite into the tender spot on my thigh and I grimaced.

"One rule, whore. One rule. And you couldn't follow it."

"I'm sorry, master!"

"You've just broken it again!"

"I—" I clenched me jaw shut trying to recover, but it was too late.

"You've spoken out of turn too many times tonight. How many times, Julia?" He let go of my head. when I looked up at him, he was unbuttoning his shirt cuffs and rolling up his sleeves.

I struggled to think, to count, but I couldn't recall our conversation. Had it been two? Three? More?

I felt a sharp sting across my face. "Answer me, whore!"

"I don't know, Master! I don't know. I'm sorry. I forgot. I can't remember."

"You're going to remember," he growled, and he unbuttoned his jeans, shoving his pants down his legs with force. "You're going to remember, while you choke on my cock, until you have the right number. And then you'll get what you deserve."

With that, his boxers went down, his dick sprang out, and his hands were clasped on the back of my head. I barely had time to open my mouth as he pulled me forward, forcing his dick into my mouth and down my throat. I choked, gagged, tried to swallow, gagged again. He started thrusting into me, the tip of his cock brushing against the back of my throat with every strike.

"How many times!" he yelled again, pulling out and pushing my face back so I could answer.

"Uh, three!" I guessed.

"Three, Master!"

"three, Master!"

"Wrong." Back in my throat, harder this time, faster, and I gagged again. He fucked my throat a few beats longer, before pulling out and asking me again.

"Six!" My brain was completely off, I had absolutely no idea what number I said. I knew it couldn't be more than that though.

A sharp sting across my cheek and I gasped, and corrected myself. "Six, master!"

"No!"

In my throat again. My cheek was stinging, my eyes were watering and my nose was dripping. The adrenaline rush was intense and I could hear the blood rushing in my ears.

"You stupid whore, you can't even count, can you? Answer me, Julia!"

"hng muhssrr!"

A few more thrusts and he asked again.

"How many times, Julia? How many times did you break the rules, and speak out of turn."

"Four?" it came out as a question as I was gasping for air. I could barely breathe from him being in my throat, and my nose was running and stuffed up.

He released my head and I let myself fall back, my head and back pressing up against the bed behind me. I'd left a puddle on the ground below me and my poor cunt was twitching with frustration.

"Four. Four times... you little mess. Look at you, you drooling, dripping little slut." He laughed at me. I felt his hands under my armpits and he hauled me up to my feet, spun me around roughly, and pushed me forward on the bed. He unbuckled his belt that was holding my wrists, and threw my arms up above my head, then walked to the other side of the bed. A rope appeared, and he tied my hands snugly. I was stretched out across his bed on my stomach. He walked behind me and I heard a drawer open.

"Five strikes for each time," I heard him say. "Better not rack up your count by speaking during your punishment."

"Yes Ma- oh shit."

He sighed, and then sting! I felt the riding crop on my ass. "Now you're at five. You better shut your stupid mouth."

I turned my head and bit down on my arm, groaning as I felt the crop come down again on the exact same place five times.

For each of my transgressions, he hit me five times with the crop, in steady succession, in the same place, and then switched to a new place for the next set. He hit my ass, my thighs, my back, the back of my arm, and then the side of my breast. I wailed on the last one, but kept biting my arm, refusing to speak. My whole body was on fire and the places he'd hit me burned extra hot like hot coals melting through my skin.

Finally the crop was set aside. I was breathing heavily as I felt him come up behind me, his legs pressing against the back of my thighs. The hair on his legs brushed softly like feathers against my smooth skin.

"Let's try this again, little cunt." I felt his finger trace around the outside of my pussy, just brushing against the soaking lips, teasing but not entering. "Put your knees up on the bed. Ass up, face down." I panted as I did so, lifting my ass high and arching my back, turning my head so I could breathe, and then resuming biting my arm. "Don't think I don't see you cheating," he said. "You don't get a gag, even if it's your own body."

Reluctantly, I let my mouth off of my arm. He spanked me once, hard, on the ass, in the same place he'd hit me with the crop. I gasped but didn't call out.

"One more time, Julia," he said as he climbed onto the bed beside me. His hands went to my hips, and then teased my pussy again, this time dipping in just a little and scooping up some of my wetness with his finger. "Do. Not. Speak."

His finger began rubbing my wetness into my asshole, and then I felt his tongue inside me, flicking against it and diving in, swirling around the edge. He slid a finger into my pussy, just a little bit, then a little bit more, then two fingers, timing his gentle thrusts of his fingers with the dives of his tongue in my ass. I moaned as I felt the intensity of the orgasm that was building in me, welling up steadily and quickly. His fingertips were just barely brushing against my g-spot as he went in and out.

My pussy was dripping down my leg and my asshole was soaked inside and out. He lifted his head from me, and removed his fingers from my pussy, and I felt the edge of a vibrator slide in to replace them. The hooked end fell over my clit and I felt a slow, subtle vibration start. My pussy clenched. Paul placed his thumb on my asshole, gently pushing in and out, then his other thumb with it, gently pulling and spreading me. Then he dove back into my asshole with his tongue.

As soon as I felt his tongue flick the inside of me, with his thumbs spreading me wide, the vibrator in my pussy and tingling my clit, I wailed and I came, hard. My whole body shook and convulsed as wave after wave took me, over and over and over. Finally as it started to melt away, he withdrew his hands and his face from my ass and stood up off the bed, and I slumped over. I laid there in dumb silence, melting into the bed, my body quivering and tingling with the hot intense glow from the best orgasm I'd ever had, the vibrator still gently buzzing on my clit and against my g-spot, occasionally sending another quiver through me. Then I felt Paul climb back up onto the bed.

"Good girl, Julia. I'm proud of you." He reached out and grabbed my breast, squeezing, then rubbing my nipple slightly. "You followed the rules so carefully."

I couldn't have spoken if I'd tried. I couldn't even move. He pulled the vibrator out and turned it off, setting it aside.

"I hope you enjoyed that... because now I'm going to use you. I'm going to take you for myself." My eyes opened as he flipped me onto my back and pulled me towards the edge of the bed, my ass just barely hanging off.

"You're allowed to cum if you want... but you still may not speak unless I ask you a direct question. If you disobey, you'll suffer dearly. Understand?"

Somehow I managed to murmur out, "Yes, Master. I understand."

Paul grabbed my hips and I could feel the edge of his cock pressing against my pussy. Slowly, he pushed into me, a little at a time, painfully slowly and steadily until he was fully inside of me. I gasped and watched in fuzzy disbelief as his thick cock slid in and out of me, painfully slowly. His hands were on my hips and were pulling me closer as he thrusted. Another orgasm started to build as I watched his dick inside me. My eyes traveled up his body, taking him in, and then I met his gaze. His breathing was heavy, and his pupils were dilated. His hair fell into his eye and a single bead of sweat rolled from his neck and down his chest. Faster and faster, smooth and even, he pumped into me. I gritted my teeth as I felt sound start to come up from me, but it came out as a whine.

Just as I was about to cum again, he pulled out, straddled me, and jerked himself hard and fast as he came on my face and tits. He let out a low groan as he did so, and he lifted his chin, his eyes rolling back slightly. "Fuck," he whispered, softly. "Fuck Julia, you look so pretty covered in my cum." He ran a finger down my breast and tummy, making a trail in the mess. "I bet you just love this. You love being covered in my cum."

I ached and squirmed as I felt my orgasm start to fade. Panting, feeling his cum drip down my cheek and chest, and down my tummy, I felt my mouth form a single word. "Please."

Paul was panting heavily, and watching his cum on my body.

Maybe I didn't say it loud enough? Had he heard me? Had I actually said it, or just mouthed it? He disappeared from my line of sight and reappeared a few moments later, holding a few items in his hands. I couldn't see what they were.

"Julia... you poor thing."

"What?"

"You thought I didn't hear you, didn't you."

"I'm sorry, Master, I—" oh my God I was talking again. He stared at me in eager expectation, enjoying my squirming.

"That's three more times you've spoken out of turn... when will you learn?"

"I've learned, I'm sorry Master, it was an accident!"

I felt myself panting as the adrenaline buzzed through me, my whole body fuzzy and glowing from the need to cum. He came behind me and placed a blindfold over my eyes, tying it securely. Then I felt a gag being shoved into my mouth.

"I'm tired of you breaking my rules, so I'm going to ensure you can't say another word until I let you speak."

Oh thank God.

"And since you want to cum so badly..." I heard a faint buzzing in my ear. Oh no.

Paul climbed onto the bed and straddled me, facing my legs. He cuffed my ankles into a spreader bar, and then hauled my legs up, somehow hooking the bar overhead so my legs were suspended in the air. I could feel his cum slowly dripping off by body, tickling my breasts and tummy, and his cock and balls laying on my hips as he sat over me, forcing me to stay still. Something hard, large, and cold brushed the edges of my pussy and I felt myself clench. It was so large that it felt flat, and it took a few tries for him to actually get it in.

I felt myself moan, and then gasp as it started moving into me, just a half an inch at first, and then in and out, in and out, a little farther each time. It went further and further the rippled texture massaging my g-spot every time it moved and stretching me intensely. I was so close already, that my orgasm built quickly, and within just a few moments I was right on the edge.

He pulled out the dildo and something zinged through the air. I heard it before I felt the sharp wave of pain ripple through my body. He had something, maybe the riding crop, that he was hitting me with. The top of my thigh burned, and then my inner thigh. Before the burn even fully blistered into full pain, the dildo was back in my pussy again, edging me right to the brink.

He tortured me this way for what felt like a decade, bringing me so close and then slapping it out of me. I was wailing and mumbling around the gag, knowing he couldn't hear my words. I felt myself begin to float, like I wasn't quite in my body anymore. I couldn't tell the difference between the pain and the pleasure.

Then he finally let me cum. A few final thrusts deep into me with that massive toy, and I felt the most powerful release I'd ever had. My legs and the sheets under me were soaking wet and my body jerked and convulsed under the waves of pleasure that rolled through me.

Almost immediately, I felt the buzzing of a wand against my clit. My poor clit was so sensitive and engorged that I came again immediately, painfully. He didn't retreat. He left the dildo inside me and kept pressing the wand against my clit, rubbing it, circling it, pressing against on different angles and in slightly different places. I screamed in pain after the fourth orgasm and lost track of time after that.

Finally, he pulled it away. I felt him slowly pull the dildo out of me, and gently rub my battered thighs with his hands. He leaned forward and gently placed his mouth on the lips of my pussy, sighed, and climbed off of me.

My legs were slowly lowered from the hanging spreader bar, and a warm washcloth was wiped over my chest and tummy. I smelled something sweet, like herbs... rosemary? My hands were unlocked and I curled up into a ball on my side, and the act alone sent one tiny little orgasm tickling through me as I flexed my stomach muscles slightly.