Days Off with Lindsay - Julia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul was behind me then, I felt a warm, soft blanket pulled up over us. He unhooked the gag, gently pulling it out of my mouth, and then slowly removed the blindfold. His arm snaked around me and found my breast, and his other hand brushed my now tangled hair off of my face. We laid there for some time, he gently stroking my neck, touching my breast, running a hand down my tired leg, while he whispered in my ear. "You did so well. I'm so proud of you. You were perfect. You are so beautiful. You tasted so good. God you smell so good."

I don't know how long it all lasted, or how long I lay there, but when I came to, I jumped a little, like I was realizing all over again that I was in his bed. Oh my god. We'd just done that. That had all just happened.

"Hey there," he said against my neck. I felt my mouth open, but the only thing that came out was a sigh, and a giggle.

"How do you feel, cutiepie?"

"oh... my god. Good. I feel good."

"Hm... I like you."

"Really?" I squeaked, turning my head towards him a little. He laughed a little.

"Yeah. We should do this again sometime."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... I think I'll keep you."

My mouth opened and closed a few times, but I just ended up sighing and relaxing my head back into the soft warm pillows around us.

"Oh, so now you're speechless? That's all I had to do to get you to shut up this whole time?"

"The fastest way is to gag me," I said. "That usually works."

"You hungry?"

My stomach growled. "Oh my god I'm starving."

Paul rolled over and grabbed his phone, and called in an order for Chinese food. I heard him ordering lo mein, fried rice, dumplings, and teriyaki chicken. God, that was exactly what I needed right now. While he did so, he dug through his closet and handed me a towel and a washcloth, a pair of sweatpants, and a soft worn-out t-shirt. He placed his hand on my back, gently helping me up and guiding me to the bathroom. I shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror.

Holy fuck I was a mess. A nasty, slutty, beautiful mess. My hair was disheveled, I smelled of sweat and sex, and I still had cum on my neck and tummy. My own cum had dripped down my legs and ass, and had dried there, pale flakes breaking when I moved. My breast, thighs, and butt had red welts. My subtle eyeliner and makeup had basically melted and I had streaks of makeup down my face, tear and drool lines painting little trails down it.

I looked in the mirror, and recognized myself. And I felt beautiful.