Days Off with Lindsay - Megan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a smile on my face, and I tucked my phone under my pillow and lay down, trying desperately to sleep. I kept thinking about his warm, soft lips brushing against mine, just enough to make me want more and not enough to satisfy.

I slept late the next day, and doddled my way through the afternoon. I'd gone to the gym, eaten my salad for lunch, and done some chores, all the while anxiously checking the time, waiting for the evening. Butterflies were attacking my stomach and I felt like I couldn't breathe or was breathing too much. God, is that what it had been like with Mr. Weston and the first few days texting him? I couldn't remember. I remembered it being exciting, but I didn't remember it being at this level.

I decided on my black v-cut blouse today, and a pair of jeans and black ankle boots. The blouse was a soft knit, a medium v cut in the front and a low cut in the back, showing off my chain tattoo. He had seemed to like it when I showed myself to him. I wore a pair of black satin underwear, plain but comfortable, and wondered if he'd take these with him as well.

Maybe next time, if you're good and do as you're told. Those words kept running through my head over and over. I wondered what he would ask me to do. I shivered, hoping to hell it would be a blowjob. There was nothing that put me in subspace faster than getting thoroughly throatfucked. It was hard, it was painful, it was rough, and it made me feel completely powerless. I relished it. God it had been so long...

I finally made my way to the bar a little after six, too anxious to wait around my apartment any longer. I stalled by parking, and walking around the block once, trying to clear my head, but I just felt nervous. I checked my phone over and over again, and thought about yesterday, trying to review every detail in my mind.

He had worn a button-down shirt, and dress shoes or some shoe with a heel. That was all I knew. Brett, Lindsay's handsome blue-eyed friend, had been wearing a graphic tee, so he was out of the question. Plus I had gotten the feeling she was possessive over him, based on the way she'd looked at him a few times during the night. Despite oozing confidence and the way he spoke, I also wasn't entirely convinced he wasn't her sub.

The others had all worn button-down shirts. Jackson always wore one, favoring soft plaid that reminded me of a rugged farmhand. But Jackson had a strong New York accent, and my Dom didn't.

Michael, Lindsay's older guy friend, was also a possibility. He'd worn a light blue button-down shirt and dark dress slacks, and dress shoes.

The two bartenders both wore the same thing. Black slacks, white button-down shirts, and black non-slips. Would those make a clicking sound?

Then the tattoos were interesting. The man in the video had clear tattoos on his arms, but none of the guys last night, other than Brett, had shown their forearms, so I had no idea if any of them had tattoos. Then there was the hair. The man in the video had been bald so I had no idea what color his hair was.

And the hint that Mr. Weston had given me... he'd said he'd been mentoring him for a while and lost his sub last year. Jackson hadn't had a sub in at least two, and I didn't know the other three well enough to know about their past relationships.

It was all too much to think about. Part of me wanted to figure it out. I was desperate to know. The other part of me got such a thrill from the suspense.

I remembered what Mr. Weston had said during our early conversations. This is a ride, little one. Get on and enjoy it, or get off, it's up to you. But you have to pick one. You can't go halfway. You submit, or you don't.

I want the ride, I thought.

I got to the bar and slowly climbed the steps to the lounge, hearing the buzz and commotion upstairs. Julia and Lindsay were seated in the corner, Lindsay animatedly talking and gesturing as she told a story, Julia grinning ear to ear, her hands clasped under her chin and listening happily. Becca and Michael were at the bar, whispering and looking around. There were more people here than normal, and there was a bit of a line to order drinks.

Should I order alcohol, or a tea, I wondered. He hadn't told me not to drink. But by the time I got to the front of the line, my drink was already sitting there, ready with a straw. Noah and Jack were busy, so I took it and smiled at both of them, taking the opportunity to search their faces. Both acknowledged me, but neither seemed to betray anything.

Hands, I thought. I should look at their hands. I went to sit by the window at a small table and sip my drink.

I kept checking my phone, looking around the room, waiting for something, but it never happened. I spent the next few hours chatting with the others in my little friend group. None of them asked me questions about last night. Around nine, I started to feel a little down, wondering if anything was going to happen, but then I got a text from him.

Go into room 2. Strip. Stand in the middle of the room. Put on your blindfold. Remember not to lock the door.

I took one last sip of my drink and stood, nervously walking back towards the hallways, trying to look calm. Room 2 had the spanking bench and the cross, and a column in the middle of the room. It was usually for impact or rigging. I warmed at the thought. I hadn't been properly tied in ages.

I did as he said, anxiety and excitement mixing to create a strange and stressful cocktail in my body. My clothes were neatly folded, my underwear on top so he could take it if he wanted. I put my phone on silent, and then finished by standing in the middle of the room, and carefully fitting my blindfold over my eyes. Then I waited.

The nerves and the thought of someone coming into the room were heavy on me. Well, of course someone was coming into the room, I told myself. That's why I'm here.

He hadn't told me to text him when I was ready. I stood there, nervous and covered in goosebumps from excitement and from being naked, and tried not to fidget.

I don't know how long I waited. It could have been ten minutes, or an hour. Time seemed to run together. I had to keep reaching my arm out to the column to steady myself, because believe it or not, standing blindfolded in the middle of a room for an extended period of time can really mess with your sense of balance.

I could hear footsteps approaching the room and I tried to steel myself, but I still jumped slightly when the door opened. It shut, locked, and I could hear slow steps towards me. He stopped directly in front of me.

"Good evening, Megan."

"Good evening, sir."

His hand went around my throat. I gasped at the suddenness of it, having expected some buildup like last time in the way he'd so tenderly touched me. But no, he grabbed me and pushed me back, using his other hand behind my head to protect me from the column. I felt a sigh as he crushed his mouth down on mine, and then he stepped closer, his hips pressing into mine, and his chest, and I could feel one of his thighs against me. His mouth was eager and strong, demanding. We weren't kissing each other, he was kissing me. I felt his tongue push into my mouth, and flick against the roof of my mouth. Our tongues danced together, hot and wet, and my face was covered in spit. I sighed as I sucked his tongue, and he groaned.

Then as suddenly as he'd started, he pulled away.

"Megan, you pretty little thing." He sounded slightly out of breath. I smiled and a wave of satisfaction went through me, knowing I had done that to him. He took both of my hands and pressed them against the back of the column, holding them still with one of his. I heard a clicking of something metallic, and then cold handcuffs snapped shut around one of my wrists. "Let's see what else your mouth can do."

I let out a shaky breath, excited. With both of my hands behind my back, locked firmly into place, he put his hands on my shoulders, and I dropped to my knees almost immediately.

"Oh, excited are we?"

"Yes sir," I whispered, feeling a smile across my face. I hadn't been able to see his body that well in the porn clip because of the angle. Nervously, I waited for him to tell me what he wanted, and to be able to feel him. I wanted him in me, and on me. God I just wanted to feel like myself again.

"Well, have at it then." His voice was dripping in humor. "You have ten minutes."

Wait... I couldn't see, my hands were cuffed behind me... fuck. What was I supposed to do?

Enjoy the ride.

Chapter 6

Him

Megan looked incredibly confused for just a few moments before a resolute look settled over her face. I wished I could have seen her eyes; I knew they'd be bright, and heavy. Soon, I thought. Like he said. Win her over first. She wants to play the game. So let's play.

Megan leaned forward, nestling her head against my leg, and then readjusting to find my crotch. She kissed me through my pants, gently, just enough for me to feel but not enough for me to really get hard. She had such pretty, soft lips. I found it unlikely she could get me off through my pants though, so either I'd get to enjoy hearing her beg, or I'd get to punish her for failing.

Her breathing picked up and she inhaled deeply. She kissed me through my pants just a little stronger, firmer, letting her lips drag across the soft fabric of my slacks. I could see her tongue dying to slide out of her mouth but she held back. Her breath was warm as she exhaled purposefully into the fabric of my pants, letting me feel the heat. God was it warm. Come on, pretty girl, I thought. Let me here you say it. Beg for it.

But she surprised me by nibbling at the zipper of my pants, until she found the waistband and the button. She inched closer, and began using her teeth and her lips and tongue to carefully map out the closure. She pulled and pushed just the right way, and the button slid out.

No way. I grinned. Where had she learned that fun trick? As it popped open, a faint smile of satisfaction crossed her face.

Her teeth delicately found and held the zipper of my pants, and tugged them down, very slowly. Her breath was even but faster, and I could see her hands behind her back gently twitching, like she was aching to use her fingers.

The zipper down, she then kissed my cock through my pants again, and then used her teeth on the fabric of my pants to pull them down, first on one side, then on the other. They slid down fairly easily once she got them moving.

I held my tongue as she smiled. She's really going to pull this off, I realized. Shit, she's winning this round. Through my boxers I felt her wrap her mouth around me and sigh. Fuck did I need her mouth on me. Come on pretty girl, you've got this.

She didn't try to remove my boxers; she just found the slit in the front, she nuzzled with her nose and used her tongue to push the fabric out of the way, and there, oh, damn, her tongue brushed against me. My breath caught a little and I clenched my fist. She did it again, dragging her tongue down my cock to the head, flicked the tip with her tongue, and then brushed her lips across the head.

I felt myself getting harder and starting to strain. Using her lips, she worked my cock out through the slit in my boxers, nibbling at the sides and guiding me out. She took an excited breath, and then slowly took me into her mouth.

Fuck she was hot, and wet, and her tongue swirled across the tip and the underside of the head, touching me just firm enough to make me start to lose my head. I watched as her pretty mouth turned up at the corners, sucking me just a little harder, just firm enough to make me feel like I was going to lose it.

She was holding back, teasing me.

"I'm impressed, Megan," I said. Shit, I sounded out of breath already. I realized my heart was beating. I looked at my watch. It had taken three minutes. Seven left. If she kept it up, I might actually cum.

"Tell me what you like, Sir."

"I think you're doing a pretty good job of figuring it out on your own, pretty girl. You have five minutes," I said, deciding to give her a bit more of a challenge. She sighed and went to town.

This girl could suck a cock. Her mouth was like a fountain, hot and wet and silky. She used her tongue, and her lips, and she sucked and stroked, letting her lips drag across me, closing tightly and creating suction, massaging all the right places with her tongue. She must have known she was getting to me because that cute little smile stayed on her face. Or maybe she didn't know, and she was just having a great time.

The slow and steady rhythm that she was giving me now was getting to me. She started bobbing her head, going a little farther each time. I kept waiting for her to choke or gag, wondering exactly how far she could go. But as she neared my hips, and I felt her tongue reach out and lick my balls, and her throat close around my cock, a flash of heat ran through me and I gasped.

Damn. She didn't have a limit. "What the fuck," I whispered, as she took all of me into her mouth and throat, and began licking my balls in earnest. Her throat was squeezing around me, and that with the way her tongue was flicking the underside of my cock so nicely, and her pretty lips... "Shit," I muttered, I was way too close.

"Oh, you are... way too good at that," I said softly, trying not to let my voice slip. I wasn't ready for her to hear me clearly yet. We had so many more games to play. I took my hands and ran them into her hair, holding the back of her head, and began to thrust.

It only took a few seconds before I completely lost control and came down her throat. I felt her swallow me, and the squeezing around my cock sent ripples and shivers of heat through my whole body. Finally I pulled out of her and she gasped, a long string of drool connecting her lips to my dick.

Well fuck. Now what. I couldn't exactly go back to the plan of jerking off and covering her body in my cum, and then spanking her for her failure. Plan B formulated quickly, and I grinned. This would be fun.

Chapter 7

Megan

God I loved the sounds he made when he started to lose control. A little breathy, a little surprised, like he was shocked little old me could get him there. He came with a quiet moan that broke into a sigh. I was going to dream about that sound tonight.

He surprised me by roughly grabbing me under my arms and hauling me to my feet. I stumbled a little but he kept me upright. "I have to admit, Megan, you've surprised me. I underestimated you." He turned me around and pressed my back against his chest, wrapping his arms around me tightly. One hand grabbed at my breast and the other squeezed my tummy and my hip, fingers edging their way down my mound. I was breathing fast from the blowjob but excitement tore through me. "So I'll tell you what. Let's play another game."

He unlocked my cuffs, bringing my hands forward and then re-locking them so that my arms were wrapped around the column in the middle of the room. I yelped as he smacked my ass, hard, a sharp sting warming me. He hit the other cheek too. Then he pushed me hard against the column and pressed himself against me, whispering roughly in my ear. "I'm going to do everything in my power to make you cum, and you're going to fight it. You are not going to cum for me, are you?"

I shivered. I loved-and hated-this game. It was the best kind of torture, but the absolute hardest for me. "No sir. I'll try."

"You better, because if you fail, I'm going to enjoy beating the hell out of you." Another smack on my ass.

I smiled. God I had missed this.

His hands traveled down my back, fingernails scratching my skin hard enough that I'd have some nice red lines to show for it. He growled as his hands went further, resting on my ass cheeks and then squeezing sharply. He let go and smacked them both.

The rush of confidence and desire surrounded me as he kissed the spot on my ass he had just hit. His mouth felt so good, slowly working it's way across my ass and down to my leg, and he nibbled and licked at my rose tattoo. Then he bit me. Hard. I gasped and felt a flush of heat. I may have gushed a little.

His tongue worked over the bite, and then flicked lightly against the lips of my pussy. He pulled one into his mouth and I sighed. He's going to find it, I thought. He's going to find that spot I like, I know it. If he doesn't already know. I wouldn't have put it past Reuben to tell him exactly how to get me off. I knew if I didn't hold it together when he found it, I'd be toast.

While his tongue explored the outer edges of my pussy, not quite opening me up, I felt his hands travel up the backs of my legs. His left hand stayed on my lower back, keeping me in place, and his right hand threaded between my legs, reached up to my tummy, and gently circled my naval, his fingers trailing down again. Then he gently started rubbing my clit.

I couldn't help but move against him. With one hand on my lower back, the other playing with my clit, and his tongue exploring the outside of my pussy, I felt myself start to lose control. Keep breathing, I thought. Focus. I knew how to do this. It was really hard but I knew how to do this. If I didn't have this damn blindfold on, I realized, this would be so much easier. Looking around and focusing on things around me was what helped me stay off the orgasm. With my eyes completely blinded, I had nothing to focus on except his rough fingers teasing me, and his hot breath—

I let out a loud moan as he found it.

"Ah... there it is."

"Fuck!"

That tiny spot, near the back of my pussy, right at the back edge before the perineum. He lapped at it, his tongue flicking tenderly. Not quite in, not quite out, just a little pressure like he was trying to push into me but was holding back. I felt another gush of my wetness as his tongue played mercilessly with that spot.

No. no no no no.

In my mind's eye, I visualized the room around me. I knew it well. I knew what the bondage furniture looked like. I knew the spanking bench had a few rivets on the right side that were broken. I knew there was a large scrape across the floor beside the cross. I saw what the sun would look like coming through the windows, if the blinds hadn't been shut. What did the walls look like again? Fucking hell.

Wave after wave crashed on me, but I pushed back, breathing, listening to the sound of my own moans and grunts, digging my fingernails into my skin, until finally, I felt him leave that spot, bite at the edge of my lips just hard enough to hurt, and leave a trail of soft kisses down the rose tattoo on my inner thigh.

I sighed in relief, and leaned my forehead against the column. I'd done it. Satisfaction filled me, and even though my poor clit and pussy were absolutely screaming for relief, I felt so happy and accomplished.

"Megan, I am... quite impressed. You are every bit as strong I was warned." His praise and his voice hypnotized me and I felt myself smile. I was out of breath and couldn't answer. "I think we should do this again soon."

I could only nod.

He unlocked my cuffs, and I felt my arms drop to my side.

"Wait until I leave to get dressed, pretty girl."

"Yes sir," I said, breathlessly.

"I'm leaving you a gift," he said, a smile in his voice. "I'd like you to wear it on your way out."

Before I could answer, the door shut, and he was gone.

I took a few moments to breathe and collect myself before I pulled my blindfold off, the light assaulting my eyes that had become accustomed to the darkness. Luckily the lights were dimmed all the way down.

I rubbed my eyes and turned around to find my stack of clothes. As I'd expected, my panties were gone from the stack of clothes. Besides my clothing was a small gift bag. I knelt down and removed the tissue paper, and looked inside.