Days Off with Lindsay - Megan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely dress, a burgundy wine color, with a cutout in the back. The straps went up and wrapped around the neck, almost like a collar, and closed with a pretty pink heart-shaped button. The backless dress would show off my chain tattoo, I realized. And it was short, but long enough that going without my panties wouldn't be too obvious.

When I put it on, I also realized the front had some lace cutout areas. You could see just the tip of the anchor on my hip as well. It was short, and if I didn't sit carefully, the stem of my rose would be visible.

He liked my ink as much as I liked his, I realized. I grinned proudly at the thought and looked at myself in the reflection of the mirror in the small bathroom. It was absolutely lovely on me.

I washed up, and splashed my face and neck with cold water, hoping I wouldn't look like too much of a fool walking out and seeing my friends. What does it matter, I thought. They all probably know who he is.

I left the room and went back to sit on the couches with the rest of my group. Becca grinned at me and I blushed a little against my will. "Having fun, love?" I nodded.

Julia and Lindsay were both there, whispering quietly in the corner. Julia saw me and her face lit up, and she gestured for me to come over. Detail at a time, they pried today and yesterday's experience out of me. Lindsay had a way of asking oddly specific questions so that you had no choice but to lie, or to be detailed in your answer.

"Lindsay stop teasing her," Julia finally said, putting an arm around me. In my ear, she whispered. "You don't have to tell her anything. She's mildly psychic, she already knows."

My eyes widened.

"Well," Lindsay said with a smirk as she stood, "Mildly is a bit of an understatement, and psychic isn't the word I prefer, but who's splitting hairs." She raised an eyebrow and walked over to the bar, and yelled, "Jack, can you make it a double?"

"That... was a double."

"Well make it a stronger double."

"Is she serious," I whispered to Julia.

She shrugged. "I don't know, but I really think she is. She knows weird shit she shouldn't."

I couldn't help but ask. "Do you know who he is?"

"Your new Dom? No, I wasn't here that late. Kinda wish I was. Do you want me to tell you if I figure it out?"

"No," I shook my head. "No, it's part of the game. I was just wondering."

We relocated to the rest of the group. My longtime friend Michael Black, and Jackson were both there, sitting beside each other and talking quietly. Their eyes both kept flicking to me, and then away. Jack was behind the bar today in the lounge, and he'd looked at me a little too long when I'd gone to get my drink. And Lindsay's two friends were back again.

It was flustering, the more I thought about it. Maybe my new Dom wasn't even one of the group, and he had just been hiding in another room, or waiting in Reuben's office until I was blindfolded.

It didn't matter. What I'd said to Julia had been the truth. I didn't want to know. I just wanted to play.