All Comments on 'Dazed and Confused'

by BarracudaSwordfish

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
metroalmametroalmaabout 5 years ago
liked it despite

all the cricket. Honestly I would have been as lost if there was as much American football referenced or baseball for that matter. What I liked most about the story was the early build up. Things started going too fast for the characters at the end. And Ginny was pretty much a different character on page 4 getting pretty aggressive.

Yes I favorited it, but on reflection . . .

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishabout 5 years agoAuthor
Fair comments

I can only say that I write about what I am passionate about and as a Brit that includes cricket, rugby and gorgeous girls getting it on. I realise not everyone will get it but in the end I write for me and if people like it, all the better. Anything that empowers women's sport is something truly special to me. It is becoming a universal thing and should be celebrated.

As for Ginny getting more aggressive, I wanted to introduce an element of desperation but pulling back from going too far. I hope I succeeded.

Thanks for taking the time to comment and I hope you read some more of my submissions.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
I’m hoping this was the 1st chapter!

It’s a very good start to this story; though I do hope that there will be more to this story in the future! Thank you!

Lamia33Lamia33about 5 years ago
first chapter

I loved the first chapter the elements are there for a great story ... please do more for with this story

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind comments Lamia and TS, but I always envisaged this as a standalone story. I've written a few series but thought in this case I'd leave what they get up to to the reader's imagination. I like the characters though so I may revisit them at some stage, but no immediate plans in that direction.

Try 'Goodbye to the Past' for a longer story of sexual awakening.

BigrimmstalesTooBigrimmstalesTooabout 5 years ago
Too good to add another chapter

This was so well written that I have chapters two onwards already mapped in my head. I can envisage Leanne joining them and the sweet Indian girl, plus a mad adventure in Brighton. I'm sure other readers have got other stories mapped out. That is for me what makes it so good leaving it where it is. It has set us up to imagine our own adventures with Ginny and Tess. Beautiful and erotic.

BarracudaSwordfishBarracudaSwordfishabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks BGToo

Much as I was thinking. Almost wrote a 'post-staircase' chapter but decided to keep it open. Maybe one day Tess and Josie will have the clash of the redheads ;0)

Sophie160987Sophie160987over 4 years ago
Good one

I love it and as mutch as i understand the fact that you want to leave it open for the reader to imagine wat would happen next i would love to see another chapter

But Anyways you are a good writer keep it up and thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarracudaSwordfish@BarracudaSwordfish
I put my first piece out here in early 2017 to scratch an itch. Now I am addicted and have published 60 stories. My lifestyle has changed in the last year or so and it is now not as easy for me to write my sordid filth when the whim strikes me. However I have a few stories nea...