Dazed and Confused

Story Info
Lisa is in charge, or is she?
5.3k words
4.6
9.5k
12
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please enjoy. We write for our readers as well as ourselves. And please take the time to vote. Comment if you wish.

Jane was watching her two closest friends from work stand up from the table and wave a final good-bye, It was the Lisa Sterns Woman's intimates Company Christmas party. Forty women, all yapping and chattering the entire evening to the point Jane's ears were beginning to ache.

She began looking around, first to find a reasonable point of escape and without that as an option, someone else to visit with.

"So, what did you do to run those two off?" Jane turned in the direction of the voice. It was clearly feminine although slightly deeper than her own.

She was more than a bit surprised to see it was Lisa Sterns herself. Company owner and C.E.O. "No." Jane stammered. Caught off guard by both the woman and the question. "I didn't."

She stopped explaining when Lisa raised her hand, sort of dismissing the issue. "Well, that's just too bad." Lisa pulled out a chair and sat down next to Jane.

Jane was clearly confused. "I'm sorry?" She asked. "I don't understand." She looked at Lisa. "What's too bad?"

Lisa smiled at her. "I was hoping you might have a sense of humor."

Jane thought. "Oh, you didn't really mean that I actually did something."

Lisa patted Jane's hand. "Stop." She whispered.

"What?" Jane asked.

"My dear, you are just proving my point." Lisa replied. Lisa stood up. She was a tall, statuesque woman of forty. She was wearing a charcoal suit with slacks and a jacket. White blouse and a small lapel pin of what looked like Mistletoe. Her left hand was fingering that lapel. "Do you know what this is?" She asked.

Jane nodded. Still somewhat unnerved by the encounter. Then Lisa leaned down, placed a single finger under Jane's chin, and tilted her head back. As Jane sat frozen, Lisa lowered her mouth to Jane's and kissed her. It was soft, gentle, even sensual. Her lips were cool, moist, and Jane could taste something sweet.

When Lisa, just as casually, straightened again, she said. "Do you want to hear something funny?"

With her head still swimming, Jane just nodded.

"I was going to invite you to come home with me tonight." Lisa smiled at her. She waited.

"But." Jane squirmed in her seat. "That's not really funny?"

Lisa was leaning down again. This time her mouth simply brushed Jane's cheek as she spoke. "Of course not. That's not the funny part." When she kissed Jane this time, her tongue was searching, and Jane's mouth yielded to it. Lisa straightened once more, turned, and started to walk away.

Jane was seriously flustered. "So, what was so funny?"

Lisa stopped, turned, and looked at Jane. "You were going to say yes." Then she was gone.

Ten minutes later, Jane was saying her last good-byes and heading for the door when her cell phone began to vibrate in the small sling bag she carried. She removed it as she approached the front door of the hall. It was a number Jane did not recognize. She answered it. "Yes?"

"Don't stop now." It was Lisa.

"What do you mean?" Jane asked.

"You're at the door." Lisa said. "I can see you standing there."

Jane looked out the glass. A forest green Audi coupe sat idling at the curb. She watched the passenger side window lower. She could see Lisa behind the wheel.

Jane pushed the door open, her phone still at her ear. She walked over to the car. Her short, mid-thigh party dress swayed as she moved. Her silhouette presenting the slightest hint of the desirable figure within.

"Two things." Lisa was leaning over, looking at her through the side window. "Lose the phone."

Jane shrugged and put the phone in her purse. She stood there looking at Lisa.

"Really? You don't know what number two is?" Lisa asked.

"You want me to get in the car?" Jane asked.

"Yes." Lisa finally grinned at her. "I do."

It was painfully slow watching Jane open the door, slip into the bucket seat, and finally close the door.

The Audi spun its wheels as Lisa guided it around the circle drive and through the parking lot. When she had turned onto the street, somewhat too fast, she glanced over at Jane, just now able to connect the seatbelt.

Jane was doing her best to pull down the hem of her short party dress which had ridden up as she was getting into the car.

"Don't do that." Lisa said. She reached a hand over, placing it on Jane's thigh. As Lisa's eyes returned to the road, she said. "You are a gorgeous young woman. You have fantastic legs." Her hand lifted Jane's hand, moving it from her lap and dropping it beside her on the seat. She put her hand back on Jane's thigh and slowly pushed the girl's dress up toward her waist. The car came to a stop at a traffic light. When she looked again, Jane was looking flustered once more. "And I for one love looking at them."

With Janes legs now mostly exposed, Lisa's hand slipped between them. Her little finger brushing her panties. "Come here." Lisa said, "Before the light changes."

Jane leaned over. Lisa's left hand released the steering wheel and pulled Jane's face close enough to allow her to kiss the girl once again. This kiss was stronger, showing more desire, more urgency. It lasted until the driver of the car behind them began honking its horn.

Without hesitation, Lisa was back driving the Audi one-handed and making Jane squirm with her other. The remainder of the short drive from the Christmas party to Lisa's tenth floor condo was uneventful except for a couple of additional red lights. When the car was at a stop in the underground garage, Lisa looked at Jane. He little finger now rubbing a crease in Jane's panties, pressing the silk fabric between the folds of her labia. And her finger was damp. "I know you may not believe me right now, but I don't wish to coerce you into doing something you don't want."

Jane was silent for a few seconds but then she said. "You're right. That's a little difficult for me to believe." She looked down at Lisa's hand, still rubbing along her bare thigh. "Considering." She added.

"I will happily drive you home." Lisa said. "Just tell me."

Jane looked out the car side window. She pointed. "Is that your elevator?"

"It is." Lisa said.

Jane opened the door. She lifted Lisa's hand from where it had been, rubbing her panties, and placed it on the console.

As she got out and closed the door, Lisa whispered to herself. "And that is how you do it, ladies."

The two waited at the elevator and it was all Lisa could do to keep from pushing Jane against the wall and devouring her right there. And that turned out to be an excellent decision because when the doors opened, three women were exiting. All three were on the condominium management board.

In the elevator, with the doors closed, it was a different story. Lisa pressed her hand to Jane's chest. Her back against the rear wall. Lisa's mouth sucking at her neck. "Lift your dress."

Jane was beyond any ability to protest. She reached for the dress, gathered the hem, and raised it well up above her waist. Lisa pushed four fingers into the top of Jane's panties and jerked them down to her mid-thighs. "Open your legs." Lisa instructed. But just then they both sensed the elevator slowing. Lisa turned away from Jane leaving her struggling to pull her panties back in place. Her dress was still a jumbled mess. The hem caught in the top of her panties on her left side. Jane was too flustered to realize it, but fortunately, the hallway was void of any other residents as they exited.

Lisa looked at Jane as they stood at her door. She was putting her key into the lock. Jane was suffering a panic in near silence. "That dress could get me evicted, do you realize that?"

Jane looked down and pulled the dress free, trying her best to smooth it with her hands, then she said. "But, no, wait, you did this." Lisa had opened the door and was putting her things on the kitchen counter when Jane finally came into the room.

Lisa shook her head. "You really don't have a sense of humor, do you?" She pointed behind Jane. "Door. Close. Lock. Thank you."

She leaned against the counter and waited for Jane to come over to her. She leaned forward. Her mouth finding Jane's. "Where were we?" Lisa asked.

"You were molesting me in a public elevator." Jane said.

"I can take you back out there." Lisa said.

"You would too." Jane said. "But fuck you, that was funny."

"Turn around." Lisa said.

Jane did. She felt fingers lowering the zipper on her dress. "Do you ever say please?" Jane whispered.

Lisa pushed the dress over Jane's shoulders and worked it over her hips letting it fall to the floor. "Shut up. Please."

Jane, standing there in bra and panties, looked down. "That dress cost me a week's pay."

"Do you know what the problem with that is?" Lisa asked.

"Yes." Jane replied. "I think I need a girlfriend that is more considerate."

"You need a job that pays more." Lisa said.

"I'm pretty sure I work for you." Jane replied.

Between kisses along her spine, Lisa said. "Then perhaps if you were to show a little extra effort, it would cause me to be. What did you call it? More considerate?"

"I just let you take my dress off." Jane said and she waited. "Aw, come on, you know that was funny."

Lisa's fingers were in the top of Jane's panties, and they were about to join her dress crumpled on the floor around her ankles. Lisa was kissing up and down the back of Jane's neck and the sensation was driving her nuts. "How about we evaluate your efforts over coffee? In the morning?"

Fingers uncooked her bra and it slipped forward. Jane caught it but then just let in drop. Lisa turned her slowly around. With her arms around her waist, Lisa kissed Jane's neck, chin, cheeks, and then she reached a waiting mouth wanting to be kissed, tongued, licked. "I'm going to take you into my bedroom. Put you on my bed and teach you how to make love to a woman."

"Umm. Um huh. Oh, um," It was the only sounds Jane could make with Lisa's tongue in her mouth.

Finally, Lisa stepped back and took Jane's hand. "I will take that as a yes."

Down the hallway, Lisa led her latest discovery. Jane was standing with the back of her legs pressed against the side of the bed. Her arms at Lisa's sides. Lisa's tongue, again exploring Jane's mouth. Her fingers traced over Jane's abdomen, down across her mound. A single digit gently pressed on Jane's clitoris and Jane's knees buckled.

Lisa guided her as she fell backwards onto the bed. "Perfect." Lisa smiled down at her. She patted Jane's thigh. "You wait right there."

Lisa stepped back a few feet. She slipped off her jacket and dropped it on the floor. Jane lifted her head, looking at the waded coat that likely cost much more than her dress. Lisa watched her as she removed her heels. "That's only fair since you were upset about your dress." She smiled at Jane as she unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it free. With her fingers on the button of her slacks, she moved slow as the naked beauty lying on her bed was intently watching. She leaned forward stepping out of those slacks.

Lisa stepped free of the clothes and moved closer to the bed. As Jane's eyes was locked on Lisa's sex, she eased her black panties down, over her hips, letting them float to the floor. She patted Jane's knee. "Get up there, in the middle of the bed."

Jane obeyed. She scooted over until she could lay lengthwise. Lisa kneed herself up onto the bed beside Jane. She leaned down until her lips touched Jane's. "Your mouth is delicious." Lisa whispered. "I want to use it. I want it to make love to me. I want it to fuck me."

Jane was mumbling as Lisa's tongue snaked deep into her mouth. Searching for what, Jane didn't know.

"Tell me." Lisa said.

Then that single word was whispered, almost inaudible. But both Jane and Lisa knew it's meaning. "Yes."

So, there was Jane. Naked, on a stranger's bed. Her first ever exploration of sex with another woman. Willing, waiting, wondering.

There was Lisa. Nude except for her black lace bra. Kneeling beside Jane. The fingers of both hands between her own legs, slowly rubbing, gently teasing herself. Her right leg lifted and went across Jane. Lisa eased herself forward until her knees pressed Jane's arms to the mattress. Jane could see the woman's labia being butterflied. Easing forward and down.

When Lisa's sex grazed Jane's lips, Jane took a deep breath, extended her tongue, and licked along the first pussy of her life. Lisa settled down, Jane increased her licking, Lisa began to rock on the mouth of her newest lover. Her hands moved from her sex which was now perfectly seated on Jane's tongue.

Her fingers traced across her abdomen. She cupped her breasts. Her head rolled. She grunted and she was taking short breaths.

Lisa was working her hips forward and back as Jane's tongue was working magic on her clitoris. She felt her orgasm rising from deep in her belly. She looked down at Jane. Jane's eyes locked on her as her tongue sank deep into Lisa's vagina. "Umm, um, omm," Lisa moaned. Her ass was vibrating. The muscles in her abdomen began to spasm. She ran her fingers through Jane's hair, she taking a handful and twisting it into a tight grip. She rode that climax like a wild girl. A she came, her fluids soaked Jane's face. It ran down her cheeks, her neck and onto the bedding.

The most unexpected thing was that Lisa never stopped fucking. She was still working her sex as her orgasm waned. She was already working on her next one and that beautiful girl between her legs was just as relentless in her goal.

Finally, Lisa scooted back far enough that she could lay forward and let her mouth find Jane's. Her face was slick, moist, Her lips slightly puffy but Lisa kissed her lover with abandon. "You are wonderful." Lisa whispered and then she straightened, moved back forward, and began rubbing her dripping pussy over Jane's lips once again.

She took up a steady pace and Jane was doing what she could the keep time with Lisa's strokes. "Fuck me love." She whispered. Lisa gripped Jane's hair once more. The tempo of her riding began to increase. Then she lay forward, her free hand gripping the headboard. "My clit." She said. "Suck my clit." And Jane did. Lisa's ass began to jerk around. Her forehead pressing against the wall. She grunted, she whimpered. She came for a second time. It was more intense than her first. She was jarred by electric shocks in her groin. Her abdominal muscles contracting. Short rapid jerking strokes of her sex over Jane's lips prolonged that orgasm.

Finally, after an extended period with Jane softly kissing the very wet labia above her and Lisa doing deep breathing and her fingers massaging the hand full of Jane's hair she still gripped, Jane scooted back and rolled off of Jane, settling beside her.

Her breathing still labored, her hand finding Jane's and her fingers laced between Jane's, she turned her head to see Jane looking at her. To her surprise, Jane eased over and kissed her. Her lips still tentative, barely touching Lisa's lips, but kiss her she did.

"Well, that's progress." Lisa whispered.

Jane nodded and kissed her again. Hers, now the invading tongue. Jane's hand caressed the back of Lisa's head. The kisses growing aggressive. "I'm not finished with you." Lisa whispered. And she wasn't. After a short make put session, she rolled Jane over on top of her. Hands pressing on shoulders eased Jane down between her legs. Her new lover initiated the long, slow oral lovemaking followed by a well-earned, sex induced sleep.

Lisa awoke at five as she always did. Jane did not move as Lisa carefully extricated herself from her bed, one of Jane's legs had been over her hip, and both of Jane's arms entangled with her own. She took a long hot shower, careful not to apply too much pressure to her still puffy, and very sensitive sex.

When she returned from the bath, Jane was setting on the bed, leaning against the headboard. Other than her hair being a tangled mess, she still looked adorable to Lisa. Lisa sat on the side of the bed and ran her hand along the exposed thigh of a still naked Jane.

"I would love to kiss you. But, well, you know." Lisa said.

Jane just nodded. "I can only imagine." She smiled, tilted her head.

"I recommend a shower." Lisa offered. "I put a new toothbrush on the counter, still in the package."

She stood and headed for the door. "I'll make coffee."

When Jane appeared in the doorway, an amazing transformation had taken place. She seemed vibrant, wide awake, and beaming. She was wrapped only in a bath towel. When she passed Lisa, she said. "I put my toothbrush in the little holder next to yours."

Jane was pouring two cups of coffee. "Very optimistic of you." Lisa said.

"It is, isn't it." Jane was grinning at her.

Lisa pushed one of the coffee cups across the counter in front of Jane. "Awfully cheerful."

"Not really." Jane tried to explain. "A defense of mine." She said. "I don't know where this goes. Where it leaves me."

"Well." Lisa said. She reached across and placed her hand on top of Janes. She was happy that Jane did not pull away. "On the one hand, you are free to do, or not do, whatever you wish." She waited but Jane remained quiet. "It could put you back in my bed on a steady basis, if that interests you."

When Jane looked up to Lisa, her eyes were watering. "I never thought I would want that."

"But?" Lisa said.

Jane shrugged. "I guess I do." She tilted her head and picked up the coffee cup. She looked around. "Figures." She said.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"No fucking breakfast." Jane said.

"If you can remember how to dress yourself, I will take you out for breakfast." Lisa offered.

"Well, this is a real achievement for one night." Jane said.

"That is?" Lisa asked.

"You turned me into a lesbian and gave me a since of humor at the same time." Jane stood up and looked around the counter expecting to find her clothes still in a wad on the floor. "Who can't seem to find the dress she was wearing."

Lisa pointed to the wall. There on a hanger was a neatly ironed party dress. Jane looked at Lisa. Lisa smiled. "I'm not a total bitch."

Jane moved beside Lisa and used a finger to push her head back. she leaned forward and kissed her. "No." She said, "Not a total one."

Thirty minutes later, the two were heading out the door. As they waited for the elevator, Lisa ran her hand down Jane's back, settling on her right butt cheek. "Does this mean you're not going to throw away my toothbrush?" Jane asked.

"I'm sorry." Lisa said. "Is this more of your newly found humor or are you really interested?

"Yes." Jane grinned as the elevator arrived.

Three Months Pass:

Jane's cell phone was ringing. She could hear it even though it was in her purse in a desk drawer. She didn't like getting personal calls at work but finally she opened the drawer and removed her purse. The call disconnected before she could remove the phone. She checked to see who it was. Of course, it was Lisa. It began ringing again. She smiled and pushed the talk button.

"Avoiding me?" Lisa asked.

"Not wanting to get fired." Jane was still smiling.

"I wouldn't do that." Lisa replied.

"Really?" Jane said.

"Enough playing." Lisa said. "It's still my dime."

"Fine. What?" Jane asked.

"Leave early. Get dressed and I Will pick you up at seven." Lisa instructed.

"Dressed in what?" Jane asked.

"You will know when you get home." Lisa said. "Anything else?"

"Well yea." Jane said. "How early?"

"What?" Lisa asked.

Jane spoke slowly leaving a space between each word. "How, early, do, I, leave?"

"Well, how the hell should I know?" Lisa said. "I have no idea how long it will take you to get ready."

When Jane arrived at her apartment, there were three boxes, each addressed to her, setting outside her door. Once inside her apartment, she found one box had a pair of charcoal shoes, with five-inch heels. The second box was a satin dress. It was gray and it looked noticeably short to Jane. The last box was the most disturbing to her. White silk bikini panties, white lace half-cup bra, and finally, white thigh high nylons with white lace garter belt and suspenders.

12