Dazed and Confused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this should make for an interesting evening." She said to the empty room. "Or a very short one."

She shrugged and went to the bathroom to undress and shower. She took a long bath, hot, steamy including some playtime with the hand-held showerhead. Once out and dried, she spent a few minutes with a razor, housekeeping on her pubic mound. It didn't require much work since Lisa had been taking her on her bi-monthly trips to her favorite place, an all-inclusive spa. And that included an as needed Brazilian waxing.

Hair dried, nails done, and her usual minimal makeup applied, she looked at the outfit. "Well, Jane, welcome to sluts-ville." She sat on the edge of the bed and worked the hose up one leg. It did not take long to realize that the top of the hose and the hem of that dress just might not meet. She put on the second hose and then spent a few minutes figuring out the garter belt.

When the suspenders were attached, she went to the full-length mirror for a look. "Well, I have to say Jane, for a prostitute, at least you look expensive." There was still no one there to hear her comments. She put on the half-cup bra and even that, as weird as it sounded to her, looked hot.

She stepped into the panties and pulled them up. Checked herself in the mirror, adjusted, fidgeted, and finally decided they were fine as well. She gathered the dress and raised it over her head letting it slide over her arms and down her body. She reached behind her and managed to get the zipper up.

There in front of the mirror, she gazed at a girl she barely recognized. Not that it was a dreadful thing for her. A dress that was form fitted around her middle, nipples clearly visible and she wasn't even aroused yet. The hem stopped slightly above mid-thigh. The tops of the contrasting and therefore noticeable hose ended no more than an inch below the dress's hem. That clearly brought the clasps of the suspenders into view as well. "Fuck." Jane said. "I have to stand up all night. If I try to sit down, my tonsils will be showing."

But, even so, she thought the girl in the mirror was not only hot but likely to be in for a wonderful evening. Sure, she thought. The chic she was looking at was a slutty whore but who cared. She looked good.

Jane was just walking to the curb when the dark green Audi turned into the apartment complex. To her surprise, Lisa turned off the ignition. Then her door opened. She looked over the top of the car at Jane. "You bitch." She said.

"Hey, you picked out the clothes." Jane argued.

Lisa was walking around the car and up to Jane. "Yes, but I didn't think you would make me look like a fucking fifth-grade schoolteacher." She put her arms around Jane and pulled her close.

"You'll wrinkle my dress." Jane said.

"I don't care." Lisa said and she kissed her. A soft sensual kiss.

"You'll smear my lipstick." Jane said.

"Don't care." Lisa said and she pressed her tongue into Jane's mouth.

"Okay, fine, I'm your date." Jane explained.

"That's right." Lisa said. Lisa's hand roamed down over Jane's tight round ass.

"You are absolutely the most beautiful woman I have ever known." She turned Jane toward the car and opened the door for her.

"I'm so glad you think so, Because after I get into this car, you will know everything about me but my Social Security number." She slid in and as expected, the dress went high enough that from the right angle, she was revealing her panties.

Lisa leaned in and ran her hand between Jane's legs. She kissed her again. "I already know everything about you. Including your Social Security number.

When the car stopped the next time, it was in front of The Avian Restaurant and a teenaged valet girl was reaching for Jane's door. When the girl opened it, she just stood there, her mouth ajar. Jane did her best to exit the car placing the minimum of herself on display. She smiled at the girl. "Stick to the valet business, sweetie. Otherwise, you might grow up to be a hooker like me."

When Jane came around the car, Lisa looked at her and just shook her head. "You're incorrigible."

"Again," Jane said. "Your fault."

"What about that exchange was my fault?" Lisa asked.

"Um, well," Jane put her arm into Lisa's. "Guess you should have never taught me about humor." Then Jane added. "Are we having dinner?"

"Yes." Lisa said, "Why?"

"No reason." Jane said. "I just hope they have long tablecloths."

"Yes." Lisa said. "They do. I called ahead because I knew you would be a pain in the ass about it."

"So considerate." Jane said.

When the two were shown to their table, they could feel every eye in the place watching them as they passed. The maître d' Pulled Jane's chair first and she cautiously slipped in, but the tablecloth was not nearly as long as she had hoped.

She looked at Lisa. She mouthed. "You fucking liar." She glanced around the room. "Everyone is looking at us."

"No." Lisa said. "Everyone is looking at you." Lisa leaned forward and whispered. "Your legs are perfect. Show them off for God's sake."

Jane grinned.

"What?" Lisa asked.

Now Jane leaned forward and whispered. "My legs are not what I was worried about showing off."

Lisa smiled back. "Good." She replied. She opened her menu.

Jane opened hers and squirmed in her seat. "Damn." She said.

Lisa was looking at her. "I can't read French." Jane said.

"That's not a problem." The voice was coming from somewhere beside her. Jane looked to see a slender, quite beautiful, smiling waitress. "No one can read this thing." She took the menu from Jane. "Everything good is always on the specials anyway and they don't even print that. We have to memorize it every night."

She smiled at Jane. "How about I bring you both something to drink and then I will tell you what is available tonight."

Lisa ordered a bottle of 2018 Goldrock Estate Pinot. The girl looked impressed and said she would be right back. "Cute, isn't she?"

"Yes, she is." Jane looked at Lisa. "You have never commented on anyone else when I've been with you. Why now?"

Lisa smiled at Jane. "I have been taking great liberties with your affections for quite a while."

Jane thought about that. "I've never minded, and I've never complained."

"And I love you for that." Lisa said. "Our waitress's name is Annie." She watched Jane's eyes. "Annie would like to join us later if your interested." Lisa lifted her eyebrows. "If not, we shall have a lovely dinner and maybe a carriage ride through the park."

"That's your idea of an apology?" jane asked. "To share me with our waitress?"

"Hot waitress." Lisa corrected.

"Fine. You want me to fuck our hot waitress." Jane sounded a bit distraught.

When Jane felt Lisa's toe rubbing up her leg, she almost forgot the conversation they were having. "What I want is for you to experience the same pleasures that I do and since I am not willing to provide that. Well." She watched Jane starting to squirm. Her toes were tracing along her inner thigh and easing her legs apart. "I think this girl might be perfect."

"And." Jane sucked in some air as Lisa's foot pressed against her sex. "You think performing the 'I'll have what she's having' scene from When Harry met Sally will convince me?"

"Maybe." Lisa offered. Her toes were bending up and down along her panty covered pussy.

Jane looked at Lisa and the waitress returned with the wine. She placed two glasses on the table and proceeded to open the bottle. "I hope you are enjoying your evening." She was looking at Jane.

As she poured the wine, Jane said. "You have no idea."

After they had listened to the specials. Well, as Lisa listened because Jane was fixated with the waitress's legs, the outline of her butt and her breasts and the youthful smile she presented every time she had Jane's attention. Lisa ordered for both of them, the waitress disappeared once more, but those nylon covered toes were still actively pursuing her most private place.

Jane whispered between twitches. "Would it do any good if I was to beg you to stop?"

"I don't know." Lisa said. "You could try."

Jane's head was turned down. She was licking her lips. She pressed her hands on the table. Her fingers were twisting her napkin into a wad. She managed to whisper.

"I'm." She paused. "Fucking begging."

Ever so slowly, Lisa began to extricate her foot from between Jane's legs. Jane looked up. "Thank you." She whispered.

Lisa's fingers found Jane's hand still gripping her napkin. "Ask me for anything." She said. "I love you."

Jane's eyes widened. She looked directly at Lisa. "Don't tease me, Lisa. Not about that. Please."

Lisa looked at her. Quiet. Calm. Committed. "I am in desperate love with you. I want to show you off to the world. I want to give you everything. Most of all, I need for you to believe me."

Jane thought. "Well, you have certainly succeeded in showing me off tonight." She grinned at Lisa.

Dinner was fabulous. Jane had finally relaxed and forgot about her short dress, people looking, and even Lisa's invading foot was becoming a memory.

Their waitress was delivering a Tiramisu for two, but she placed it in front of Jane. She turned and departed. There, on the plate beside the dessert, was a small yellow rose. The stem short, the blossom only a bud. Beneath it, a card. Jane picked it up, opened it, looked a Lisa. It read, 'The two of us, like this rose, only now begins to bloom. Please marry me.'

She paused partly of fright about a life with this crazy woman and the unknown. And, she knew better than to start showing an excess of emotion as such a time. Finally, she offered an indifferent look to Lisa. Then she said. "Well, fuck yea."

Lisa grinned. "Eat your dessert." She took Jane's hand again. "That waitress is still going to fuck you tonight."

12