Dazed and Confused Ch. 02

Story Info
Polyamory at it's very best.
5.4k words
4.51
7.6k
8
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I write for my readers as well as for myself. I hope you enjoy this offering. Please take the time to vote and constructive comments always welcome.

I recommend that you first read Dazed and Confused, chapter 1, otherwise, you may just end up Dazed and Confused.

When Jane entered the kitchen, Lisa was leaning against the counter island nibbling on a piece of toast. Lisa was wearing a Japanese silk robe. It was short enough that her legs appeared even longer than they actually were. She, at forty, was a strikingly beautiful woman. Successful, wealthy, fond of younger women and desperately in love with the twenty-year-old walking toward her right now.

Jane was first an employee, then she became Lisa's lover and then, as of a few weeks ago, her wife. Still an employee, still her lover and, what was at times even more enjoyable for Lisa, Jane was her plaything. The more ways she could get her girl into revealing clothes, embarrassing situations, and erotic scenarios, the more fun it was.

Jane slipped her hands around Lisa. Her mouth pressed into the soft curve between her neck and her chin. She licked at Lisa's flesh. She sucked at her, spread kisses along her jawline. She was four inches shorter than Lisa, petite, gorgeous, and as deeply in love with Lisa as Lisa was with her. She was wearing a lacy, sky-blue chemise. Jane had sent it to her a few days ago, as she was always sending her such gifts. Jane grinned, noticing that the matching thong had somehow gotten misplaced during the night.

"Thank you." Jane whispered.

Lisa saw movement behind Jane and when she looked over Jane's shoulder, there stood their favorite waitress, nineteen-year-old Annie, looking slightly disheveled, She was slender with long wavy black hair. She was Italian, dark eyed, olive skinned, and quite sultry looking, even when she was waiting tables at the Avian Restaurant. Annie was nude. Completely.

Annie had the oddest of nervous habits when she was in sexual situations. As she watched Jane and Lisa, with their arms entwined, she was leaning against the doorway, her ankles crossed, her head tilted to the side, and the odd habit, the fingers of her right hand were twirling her pubic hairs into circles. Long, thick, black, lush pubic hair.

Lisa held out her hand. Annie came forward very tentatively. Lisa ran a hand around her waist and now had both girls side by side in her arms. She kissed Jane first. "Speaking of the one you should be telling thank you." Then she kissed Annie.

"I already thanked her." Jane said.

"Really?" Lisa said as she looked at Annie.

Annie grinned. "A couple of times." She said.

"Lisa's hands slipped down to cup both girl's butts. "I hope both of you had a delightful night together. Go sit down." She said. "I have pancakes."

Lisa moved away to finish working on breakfast, but the two girls just remained there. Their fingers wound together. Jane was leaning forward, kissing Annie. "I'm going to go help Annie get dressed." She said.

Lisa looked up and smiled. "Really? That girl can carry six plates of pasta at one time." Lisa said. "But she can't pull her panties on by herself?"

Annie paused, not yet knowing if Lisa was joking. Jane just grinned at Lisa and kissed Annie again before she took her hand, pulling her toward the guest room. That was where the two of them had spent last night together. "I'm not keeping these pancakes warm all day." Lisa called out.

"It's not going to take all day." Jane replied. "I can put her panties on her in the dark with my eyes closed."

"Of course, you can." Lisa said. "That's probably how you took them off."

A half hour later, the three were at the dining room table. All reasonably dressed. Well, actually, Lisa was still wearing nothing but her silk robe. Jane was still in her blue lingerie, now with the thong back in place. And Annie had found her panties with Jane's assistance. A tee shirt now added as well, and the girls were more than appropriately dressed for a breakfast at Lisa's house.

Well into the meal, Lisa looked at Annie. "So, do you have plans for Memorial day weekend?" She asked.

Annie shook her head. "I was supposed to go to my mom's but apparently her new boyfriend had other ideas. They're going to Vegas.

Lisa made a shivering motion. "How totally un-Memorial-day-ish," she said.

"Aw." Jane said. "Is that really a word?"

Lisa shrugged. "This, coming from a girl who still says pasketti."

Jane stood up. "Come on Annie. She's starting to talk mean to me. I think we should go shopping or something."

Lisa stood up. "I'm getting in the tub. You two are doing the dishes."

The two girls were hugging, and Jane's hand was slipping into Annie's panties as Lisa passed them. She paused to kiss both their cheeks. "A word of advice though." She whispered to Annie. "If you two are intent on fingering each other while you do the dishes, nothing is really getting that clean."

They were both giggling as Lisa left the kitchen. Ten minutes later, she was settling into a bubbly bath. Hot, quiet, and sweet smelling. A glass of wine at eleven A.M. wasn't harming her experience either.

With her eyes closed, she was daydreaming about those two girls making love to her. She was somewhere outside, in a garden. It was summer, the grass was tall, and cool, and the sun was about to set behind a distant tree line. She was laying with her knees bent, her legs apart. The image of the girl between her legs kept changing between Annie and Jane and they seemed to be vying to give her the best climax. It was, in fact, the fingers of her right hand in her vagina that was causing her abdominal muscles to contract. A knock at the door jarred her back to reality.

"That better be a fireman. Here to save me from a burning building." Jane opened the door and came in, She smiled. "I wish I had one of those big firemen hats, I would have put it on."

Lisa held out a hand and Jane moved up beside the tub. The tips of Lisa's fingers traced up and down her thigh. "You are forgiven." Lisa said. "What do you want?"

"We have, like, three dry cleaning tickets here, They all need to be picked up. Besides they have all my best summer stuff." Jane explained.

"Your stuff?" Lisa said.

"Best stuff." Jane corrected.

"Then you should go get your stuff right away." Lisa said. "Heaven knows you wouldn't want summer to arrive and not have your stuff."

Jane knelt down. Her hands on the edge of the tub as she leaned forward and kissed Lisa. "I love you very much." Jane whispered.

"Baby, if you loved me that much, you would be leaving our waitress here with me while you were gone." Lisa explained.

"Annie." Jane said, louder than necessary. Annie appeared in the doorway. She was nude once more. Her fingers twirling some of her coal black pubic hairs again.

"Doesn't that girl ever wear clothes?" Lisa asked.

Jane kissed Lisa again. "No, isn't it wonderful?"

"Well, maybe you should just put her in here with me." Lisa kissed Jane's neck, her hand at the back of Jane's head. "I think she needs a good talking to."

"Talking?" Jane said.

"Yes." Lisa said. "But very sternly."

"Just don't hurt our girl." Jane said. She held Annie's arm as she stepped into the tub. Lisa's hands on her hips guided her down until Annie was settled between Lisa's legs. She leaned back against Lisa. They both watched Jane leave, pulling the door closed.

"Umm." Lisa mumbled as she cupped the smallish breasts of the girl setting between her legs. "You might want to run a little more hot water." Lisa whispered. "That girl can get detoured easier than anyone I know. This could be a long bath." Her hands roamed over Annie's abdomen, over her mound, and between Annie's legs. Annie's head laid back. Her fingers traced along the outside of Lisa's legs.

"Or." Annie whispered. "We could dry off and I could fuck you." She had been Lisa's part time lover for a month last summer. But the one-sided affair sent Annie looking for other relationships. And, well, they sort of grew apart. Then Lisa met Jane. And Lisa decided Annie might be an excellent addition to Jane's love life and hers. As it turned out, an excellent addition may have been an understatement. The three had become nearly inseparable. Annie with Lisa, Annie with Jane, the three of them together in the big king bed in Lisa's room.

"Let's call that plan B for now. Shall we?" Lisa kissed her cheek. She licked at her earlobe. Her middle finger pressed on Annie's clitoris.

"Is this plan A?" Annie asked.

"It is of you like it." Lisa whispered.

Lisa's finger entered her vagina. She pressed it as far into Annie as she could. "0Oh, oh, umm." Annie moaned. "I, I, think I like this." Annie replied. "Plan A you said?"

The slow even strokes of that finger inside her was causing Annie to lift her butt in unison with that finger. Lisa was pressing it ever deeper until the full length of that finger was spreading her labia. Then Lisa's thumb began rubbing circles around and over a swelling clit.

The golden skinned beauty pushed her legs against the sides of the tub. Lisa kissed her neck. She slipped her free hand under Annie's left leg, lifted it, letting her foot hook over the edge of the tub. Annie instinctively did her right leg the same way. Water splashed onto the floor. Neither one of them caring.

Annie was breathing deep. She was twisting her head. She was trying to reach Lisa's mouth. Trying to kiss her. When they finally managed, her tongue snaked into Lisa's mouth. They kissed like lost lovers. When the kiss paused, Annie said. "Can we do the whole alphabet."

"I told you this might be a long bath." Lisa said. "You could be sorry you asked me that."

"Fine with. Aw fuck." Annie started shaking. Her legs pressed down on the sides of the tub. Her ass lifted, trying to force more of Lisa's finger into her vagina.

Lisa kept up the steady strokes. Her thumb pressing ever harder on that swollen clitoris. Annie's head rolled side to side. Lisa's mouth was sucking the girl's shoulder. A free hand gently pinching a nipple as Annie's climax erupted.

Sometime later:

Jane could hear water splashing on the other side of the bathroom door. She smiled as she listened. Having just returned from the cleaners, she was about to open that door then she decided it might be better to knock first. She tapped at the door but all she could hear was more splashing and what she thought was Annie mumbling. She eased the door open.

Annie's feet were back in the tub. Her back arched upward. Her head was lying back on Lisa's shoulder. Annie's arms were over her head, reaching backward, gripping the back of Lisa's head. She looked to be in pain but the sounds she was making would make you think otherwise.

"My, my." Jane said. Annie looked over at her. There was actually a tear in her eye. "Not. Not, now." Annie was panting and shaking her head. "Not."

Jane moved closer, knelt, and smiled at both of her lovers. Lisa's right hand was assaulting Annie's vagina from beneath her. Her left hand was rapidly stroking her very swollen clitoris from above.

Annie looked to be in terrible distress. "You promised to be nice to my girl." She said to Lisa as she ran the fingers of her right hand over Annie's cheek.

"Being, Is, she nice." Annie was babbling.

"She thinks we are already on plan Z." Lisa whispered as Annie panted.

Annie's head jerked. "You. Said. This was Z." Annie moaned a deep passionate whimper as another orgasm shot through her. "She said Z." Annie was gasping.

"You silly girl." Jane said. She leaned forward and kissed Annie. Then she kissed Lisa. "You're mean. Why didn't you tell her that Z required both of us?" Jane stood up and began undressing.

"Huh? But." Annie whined. She had collapsed on top of Lisa.

Lisa caressed her breasts with soapy fingers and whispered. "You might want to run some more hot water, baby."

"Aw fuck." Annie moaned.

Jane was stepping into the tub. "Indeed." Jane whispered. She knelt and leaned forward taking one of Annie's nipples into her mouth. "That is exactly what the three of us are going to do."

"Aw, Fuck." Annie said again.

Friday morning:

The three girls had decided to spend the weekend at the beach, a five-hour drive to reach one with really good sand. It was nine in the morning before all three could be roused, showered, dressed, and packed. Actually, a record for them.

Lisa was driving, Jane in the passenger seat and Annie was in the back but her upper half was spending most the trip between the other two, elbows leaning on the console, not wanting to miss a single word of the conversation.

Lisa looked at Jane. "You think you might do something with her. It's still a long drive and she's about to drive me nuts."

"Hey?" Annie said. "I'm right here, you know."

Jane's hand reached for Annie, touching her cheek. "I suppose we could let her out and then drive away when she isn't looking."

"Again." Annie pouted. "Right here."

"Or I guess I could climb into the back." Her finger traced over Annie's lips. "I might be able to find a way to keep her quiet."

Annie giggled. "Well, that's better than being left at the side of the road."

"But." Jane said. "We just might mess up the upholstery."

Lisa looked at Annie through the rearview mirror. She frowned.

"Annie set back in the seat. "Fine." She said. "I'll take a nap." She curled up in the seat. "You two better not be talking about me though."

The rest of the trip was uneventful and when they were stopped under the entry canopy of the Tropic Isle Resort, Lisa and Jane let Annie sleep while they went inside to register.

Annie had awakened while they were gone and gotten out of the car. She was leaning against the door when the two returned. Jane could always tell when Annie was feeling a little left out. She stopped in front of Annie and slipped her arms around her waist. Her lips pressed softly at her cheek. She kissed down her neck. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"I didn't know where you were." Annie said.

"Of course you did." Jane said. "You were just missing us."

Annie nodded.

Lisa had opened the trunk and was removing a number of luggage cases.

Jane was looking at Lisa, wanting her to say something as well.

Lisa smiled. "Annie." She said.

"Yea?" Annie replied.

"They have an ice-cream stand right on the beach." Lisa said.

"Really? Cool." Annie replied. She walked to the back of the car and grabbed her luggage. "Where's our room?"

Lisa grinned at Jane. Jane rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders.

Their first day had been long but did not provide them much in the way of beach time. They dined at the resort buffet, "Because." Annie said. "They have these really big shrimp."

It was now after ten. The three were laying on the king bed in one of the two bedrooms. Lisa, Annie in the middle, and Jane. All were in some sort of panty, tee-shirt sleeping attire.

Lisa took Annie's hand. "Do you know what Polyamory is?"

"Eew." Annie said. "That's when those old religious guys get married to a bunch of young girls."

"No." Lisa explained. "It's not." Jane was stifling a laugh. "That's Polygamy." Lisa added.

"Oh." Annie said. "Well then is that when an old woman gets to marry a bunch of young men?"

Jane put her hand over her mouth. "No." Lisa said. "That's still Polygamy."

"Well, how many Poly-things are there?" Annie asked.

"I'm pretty sure there are just two." Lisa said.

"Hum," Annie said. "I guess the parrot doesn't count?"

"What?" Lisa asked.

"You know, Polly the parrot." Annie grinned.

"Not funny." Lisa said. "Listen to me. Forget the old people. And the birds." She patted Annie's thigh. "Polyamory is when certain people want to acknowledge their love. Each of them for each of the others."

"Cool." Said Annie.

"Yes." Lisa said. "Cool." She looked over at Jane who was still about to burst into all out laughter. She shook her head. "It is what some people do when multiple marriages are not legal."

"So, like us?" Annie asked.

"Yes." Lisa said. "But with a little more commitment."

"Like what?" Annie asked.

"Like you might move into our house. Like it would be your house too. We would all live together." Lisa said.

"Well, would I get my own room?" she asked.

Lisa lifted her chin and kissed her. "Of course." She said. "But that doesn't mean you can't visit our rooms too."

"Wow. That's even better than being married." Annie said.

"It can be." Lisa said. "Is that something you might want to do?"

"So, it's Poly. What?" Annie asked.

"Polyamory." Lisa said.

"Okay." Annie said. "But you have to promise me."

"Promise you what?" Lisa asked.

"Promise you won't get those Polys all mixed up." Annie said. "Because I don't want you marrying me off to no old preacher."

Well, that did it. Jane erupted in uncontrollable laughter. She rolled over, burying her face in a pillow.

Annie looked at her and then at Lisa. "What's wrong with her?"

"She's just very childish, love." Lisa said. "Ignore her."

Mid-day Saturday:

After the previous night, the girls were slow to get active. First, Lisa had been with Annie then Jane took Annie to the other room. After Annie fell asleep, Jane returned to Lisa's room and the two of them celebrated their new family addition as well. Regardless of how they ended up, they were now side by side in cushioned recliners about fifteen feet from peaceful waves, gently lapping at the sand.

All three in sunglasses and nicely fitted bikinis. Jane in pink, Lisa in red, and Annie in yellow, which contrasted with her olive complexion in a way that would make your mouth water. Only a slight adjustment was insisted upon by Lisa. Annie's pubes required a of bit of trimming at the edges of her suit. With that done, they were off to the beach.

Jane nudged Annie who was licking an ice cream cone. "Why don't you go to the pool bar and bring us three large frozen margaritas."

"I have a cone." Annie protested.

"It will be finished by the time you get there." Lisa said.

"Oh, sure, the new girl has to run all of the errands." Annie said.

Lisa took her hand. "Do you remember when we were at breakfast and that African-American girl in the tiny lime green bikini kept walking back and forth?"

Annie was quiet for a few seconds. Jane raised her sunglasses and looked over, interested to see where this was going. "Sort of." Annie finally said.

"Yes." Lisa whispered. "Then I assume you, sort of, remember drooling on the front of your tee-shirt.

"That." Annie sounded flustered. "That was. I spilled my orange juice. That's all."

"Fine." Lisa said. "It was only a spill." She was gently massaging Annie's fingers. "Then you aren't interested that the very tall, very lean, morsel of ebony beauty is the barmaid?"

"She wasn't that tall." Annie said.

"Probably not." Lisa said. "And her bikini was likely not that small."

"Margaritas?" Annie said.

"Frozen." Lisa added.

"Three?" Annie asked.

"Large." Lisa added.

Annie looked at Jane. Annie shrugged. "I hope both of you know, it would be a lot easier for me if I had a list of the rules."

Jane grinned. "It was difficult for me at first too." She said. "I finally realized, there is only one rule."

Annie was watching Lisa remove a credit card from her small beach bag. "So, what is the one rule?" Annie asked.

Lisa handed her the card. "Have all the fun you can without hurting anyone else."

Annie nodded and then turned to go to the pool bar. She looked down at the card and stopped. She spun around. "It has my name on it." She said.

Jane smiled. "It's your card."

The biggest smile you ever saw came across her face. "Damn." She said. "I really am part of the family." There was a spring in her step as she turned to go. Her little round ass jiggled as she walked away. She stopped beside a trash bin and dropped in her melting cone.

12