Dazed and Confused Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good God." Jane whispered. "She does have a magnificent ass."

At the pool bar, Annie slid up onto a stool. The bar was about twelve feet square. The lime green bikini was at the opposite side. She was leaning over a wash sink on her tip toes. Her arms crossed on the counter. Her back slightly arched causing her butt to push outward. Her legs and her back were very lean but showed nicely defined muscles. She was talking to a middle-aged blonde woman. She looked over her shoulder.

Annie smiled. "I'm thirsty." She said.

The girl straightened and turned toward Annie. She moved slow, like what Annie thought a model would do.

The girl leaned on the counter in front of Annie. "I'm going to say this because it's Saturday and I don't want to have to call security this early in the day. "Nod you head."

Annie nodded. "Why did I do that?" she asked.

The girl smiled. "I just asked you if you were old enough to order a drink and you assured me that you were."

Annie nodded again.

"What would you like?"

"Three Margaritas." Annie said.

The girl grinned. "Not all for you I hope."

"No." Annie said. "Large ones." She added. "Frozen with salt."

"Well, you know your Margaritas," The girl said.

"I like your bikini." Annie said. "What's your name?"

The barmaid was working on the drinks, crushing the ice.

"Grace." She said. "I like it too."

"I think you're really hot." Annie said. "I'm Annie."

"Well, Annie," Grace said. "What does a pretty little snow bunny know about black girls?"

Annie felt a little embarrassed by the question. "I just know what I see." She replied.

"You're gay?" grace asked.

Annie grinned as Grace set the drinks in front of her. "If you can't tell, I guess I'm wasting my time." She put the credit card on the bar.

Grace ran the card and handed it back to Annie with the receipt. "What room are you in?" Grace asked.

"We have a cabin. Number eight." Annie said.

"We?" grace asked.

"Three of us." Annie said. "We live together." She added. "But sometimes." Annie let that hang.

"Number eight. That's right here on the beach. Nice." Grace said. "Quite expensive."

"Wouldn't know." Annie replied.

Grace nodded. She was looking Annie over. Finally, she said. "I'll be on the beach at ten tonight. If you happen to be out there, well." Grace let that hang. She put the drinks in a cardboard carrier.

Annie was pondering what grace had said. "Your ice is melting." Grace said. "You better get them delivered or." She smiled.

Annie slid off of the stool and picked up the drinks. "Or what?" she asked.

"You might get yourself grounded and then I'll miss out." Grace said.

"Well, that's not a huge risk. But you never know." Annie walked away.

Grace watched her for a few seconds. "Damn, what an ass." She said.

"Indeed." The voice came from the blonde on the other side of the bar. When grace turned to look, the woman was tilting an empty drink glass back and forth making the ice rattle.

"Sorry." Grace said.

"Not to worry, sweetie." The woman said. "Watching that was worth getting a little thirsty. "You won't think less of me if I have a Margarita this time, will you?

"Coming right up." Grace said. "Large, frozen with salt?"

"Is there any other way?" The blonde asked.

Annie returned and was passing around the drinks. "So." Jane said. "Do tell."

Annie looked at her. "What?"

"We want to hear about the barmaid." Lisa said. "Now set you butt down and give."

Annie settled onto the chase. She sipped her drink. "Oh, cool?" She said.

"What?" Lisa asked.

"Annie lifted up her straw. "Paper straws." She said.

"We really don't care." Lisa said.

"Well, you should." Annie scolded. "The environment." She added.

"We are glad we have paper straws." Jane said. "Now do tell."

Annie took another sip. "Well, she is definitely that tall." Annie thought. "Yea, and the bikini?" She said. She took another drink.

"What about it?" Jane asked.

"Definitely that small." Annie said. Oh, yea." Annie grinned at them. "She's gay."

"Are you sure?" jane asked.

"Sure." Annie said. "I asked her."

"Oh, my God." Lisa said. She looked at Jane. "We can't let her go anywhere alone."

"After tonight." Annie said.

"What?" Jane asked.

"I'm meeting her tonight." Annie said.

"Where?" both Jane and Lisa asked that in unison.

"Ha." Said Annie. "Do I have your attention?"

"Where?" Lisa asked again.

"I'm guessing right here in one of these chairs." She said. "Ten o'clock." She added. "I think she wants to fuck me."

"Just think." Jane said. "All that for the price of a Margarita."

"Three Margaritas." Annie corrected. "I charged it to my card."

"Did you at least give her a tip?" Lisa asked.

"Aw, crap." Annie thought. "I totally forgot."

Lisa patted her hand. "Not to worry, sweetie." She said. "I imagine she will get that tonight."

Annie laughed.

Later that Night:

Annie was setting on the same chase lounge she had been using earlier, except the back was now raised up. She checked the clock on her phone. It was 10:45. She was about to go inside when she heard someone moving a few feet away.

She watched as Grace slowly came into view. She waited until she was standing at the foot of her chase. "I didn't see you coming." She said.

Grace put a foot on the end of Annie's seat. Her bare toes rubbing Annie's. "That sounds a little racist."

Grace said. "I think that sounds a little late and it's very dark."

"Okay." Grace said.

"And you're late too." Annie said.

"Okay." Grace said.

"I'm sorry of you thought that was racist." Annie said.

"I was being funny." Grace said. "Sorry I'm late."

"Yea, well. I was serious about that." Annie said.

Grace knelt on the chase and set a bottle of water she was carrying on the sand. Her knees on either side of Annie. "How about, you let me make it up to you?" She leaned forward. She lifted Annie's chin and her lips grazed over a waiting mouth.

Annie felt Grace's fingers searching for the string to her bikini bottoms. She pulled and they came free. "Lift up." Grace whispered.

Annie lifted.

Grace pulled them away and dropped them on the sand beside the chair. She kissed Annie's mouth. Her lips cool and wet. "How am I doing?"

Annie grinned. "I'm still a little mad."

"Well, let's see." Grace said. She reached behind Annie and untied her top at her neck and across her back. The top dropped into Annie's lap. She tossed it beside her bottoms.

Grace slipped back until she could kneel on the sand. She pushed Annie's knees up and apart. Her fingers spread the mass of curly black hair to the sides exposing a very petite pink pussy. She leaned in and kissed Annie's clit.

Annie Moaned. "I always think I should apologize for my mop." Annie whispered.

"I think I agree." Grace ran her tongue along her already slick labia. Her tongue eased into her vagina. Then she looked up at Annie who had her eyes closed, her mouth was slightly open. "If I don't come back in a few."

Annie's hand went to the top of Grace's head and she all but forced her mouth back to her pussy.

"Aw. God." Annie said. "I. I." She rolled her head as Grace sent a very rigid tongue deep into her vagina. "I'll fucking find you." She moaned. Grace kept her pinned in that chase for about ten minutes and a very long extended climax before she set back on her heals.

"Holy crap." Annie muttered.

Grace was standing, pulling free the string of her own bikini bottoms. She let them drop and crawled back onto the seat. With her knees on either side of Annie, she grabbed two handfuls of shinny black locks. Annie came forward, Grace leaned in, and her mouth found a black girl's pussy and sexual sparks flashed through both their groins.

Grace was actually fucking her face. Humping up and down, back, and forth. Annie's tongue struggled to maintain contact with an engorged clitoris. "Lick." Grace grunted. "I cum." She said. "Um, um. Oh yea. I cum a lot."

As Annie lapped at Grace's sex, the fluids started, and they flowed onto her tongue. Dripped from her chin, onto her breasts and over her abdomen. Grace's fingers were laced into Annie's curls. Annie had no control for what was happening. Grace came, she fucked Annie's face, coated her lips. At the end of her orgasm, Grace just knelt there, her ass vibrating, shaking, as she rode out her earthquake of a climax.

Grace let Annie ease back against the chair. She settled onto her heals. She shook her head as she looked at Annie. She was slick and cum covered from her cheeks to her belly button.

"What the heck do I do now?" Annie asked as she looked down at her shiny breasts.

Grace picked up her bottle of water. "Lift your head up." Grace said. She unscrewed the cap and slowly began pouring the water over her. She would pour, rub with her hands, pour some more and soon the bottle was empty and Annie was somewhat presentable.

"Thank you." Annie said.

Grace kissed her. "For the bath or the fucking?"

Annie grinned. "For the bath. I think we are even on the fucking."

"Fair enough." Grace said. She stood up and gathered her bikini. "You start craving another Margarita; you just give Grace a call." She started to walk away.

"What if I just get a yearning for a black girl?" Annie called out.

"That's racist." Grace said. Her words floated in from the darkness. "I'll think about it." She added.

Annie stood on weak legs. She found her suit and looked around. When she had her bearings, she made her way over the low dunes and to their cabin.

When the door opened, Lisa and Jane were right there in the living room. There was no way they would be going to bed until Annie was back safe with them. And she would never know that it was Lisa who crept out at one point to peer over the berm checking on her.

Annie was a mess. Her hair was wild, and she was naked holding her bikini. She started to speak. Her mouth opened but she wasn't sure what she wanted to say. Jane stood up and came to her. "Shush." She whispered. "Lets get you into a bath. We just happen to have one waiting for you." She guided Annie to the bathroom, took her clothes, helped her into the tub and backed away. As she pulled the door closed, her hand dimmed the lights.

Tomorrow would be a short beach day, a long drive home and all three were still excited about this new life they were beginning.

When the last piece of luggage was in the trunk and the lid closed, Lisa took Annie's hand and placed the car keys in it.

Annie looked at the two girls standing there. "Really" I get to drive?"

"Yup." Lisa said. "And I am setting in the back."

"Wow." Annie said. Lisa opened the rear door, and slid in.

Before she closed the door Lisa said. "And I get to torment the crap out of you all the way home."

12