DC Doing College! Ch. 01

Story Info
A naked friend in need is a friend indeed!
2.1k words
4.24
12.8k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to one of my stories! My ex-girlfriend said I should share some of these crazy stories with the world. At the time, I never bothered but now with the pandemic I have a lot more time on my hands, so...enjoy! I have changed the names to protect everyones privacy, but the rest of the story is 90% true and 10% filling in the blanks of minor details that I don't remember.

I spent five years at a state university in the Northeastern US between 2000-2005, and lets just say I had a blast. Just about every weekend was an adventure worthy of a story for Literotica! So I had an idea to do a series of short stories. They'll be short both because some of the details are hazy after all these years and also because there are just so many good ones. I am going to write quick short stories of a lot of cool sexy collegiate evenings rather than take a long time to focus on each one. Enjoy!

Chapter One: Caught Streaking

I picked this one to go first because it is very typical of my college days. Met a girl, got lucky, did some crazy shit, and then that was it. Also, this story is kind of hysterical. Most of them are, but this one was especially "what point in your life besides college, does anything this crazy happen ever?" So here it is. Enjoy!

Normally I change names to protect privacy but in this case I seriously cannot remember this girls name. But I totally remember the fun night we spent together in the spring of 2001. I was wrapping up my freshman year, and had just moved into the fraternity house. After a long fall pledge period, I was enjoying my time living in the house. Our house wasn't located on "Greek Row" but we had a killer location really close to the dorms. The actual "Greek Row" was a little farther away, in a busier section of town. Our house was about a block from the "quad", which had all the freshman dorms around it. As far as I was concerned, it was a lot more fun to live near the freshman dorms than it was to be close to all the other frat houses. We certainly took advantage of our location, making sure all the underclassman ladies knew that they could walk to our house but the other frats were a bus ride away!

My favorite class in those days was "freshman health seminar". It was a general education seminar with about 1,200 students in it. I never made it through an entire class without getting a number, or two. It was almost too easy - just go in, sit down in a new section and invite whatever hot girl was sitting near you to your party you were having that weekend. They always came, and they always brought their friends.

So one afternoon in health class, I met Angela. At least, I think her name was Angela. It definitely started with an A, so lets go with Angela. She gave me a bit of a hard time for being in a fraternity but she also gave me her number. Some girls liked to pretend that they didn't date "frat guys". Whatever. We met for lunch one day after class, and we flirted quite a bit. I could tell she was somewhat of a naughty girl but she wasn't spilling her secrets yet.

Now, for those of you who were in college around the same time as me, you know that phones were somewhat odd in those days. It was early enough in the days of cell phones that not everyone had them, and text messages were nowhere near as popular as they are today. Actually I don't remember if text messages even existed yet. And certainly no smartphones. So while that made it difficult to get a hold of people sometimes, the lack of digital cameras in everyones pockets made it a completely different time. In those days, you could do things without people video recording or even taking pictures. That meant people were just a little bit wilder. At least, in my experience it did.

You're probably wondering about Angela and what she looked like. She had mildly Asian features (I would later find out she had an American father and a Japanese mother) and medium length hair that was dark with highlights (this style was all the rage in 2001). She was medium height (probably about 5'6'') with a fairly thin figure and had a great pair of tits somewhere in the B/C cup range. She had a bunch of tattoos also,

So Angela and I had talked once or twice but I hadn't really had a good opportunity to make a move. We had been flirty but I wouldn't have said a hookup was a sure thing yet. It felt like we definitely would hook up but she seemed determined to make me work for it, and wait for it. After our lunch that day, I told her about a party we were throwing that weekend. She didn't come. A week later, I invited her to something else. She didn't come to that either. I'm not sure if she was just trying to be difficult or if she was just genuinely busy, but it just wasn't happening.

Then my luck changed.

It was around 11:30pm on a Tuesday. Fairly quiet night at the house. Some girls from one of the dorms had stopped by for a couple of beers but not really a party. I had gone back to my room and noticed my phone was buzzing on my desk. In those days, it wasn't really easy to enter names and numbers into the phone so you just kind of had to remember numbers. I kind of, sort of recognized the number ringing, and it was getting close to midnight, so I answered it.

Turned out, it was Angela.

"Hey, so, are you at your house?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah...why?" I asked.

"Can you come to the back yard?" she asked.

I wasn't exactly sure what was going on, and she sounded kind of frantic.

"I...yeah...I guess I could. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah...I...just...could really use a hand..." she said.

I told her I'd be right down.

I went down the stairs, and to the back yard. I was really not sure what to expect. I got to the back yard and didn't see any one anywhere when I heard a sound.

"Pssst...over here!" she said, in a really loud whisper.

Her voice was coming from our back porch.

I went to the porch, and Angela was sitting on one our lawn chairs, crouched over and she appeared to be completely naked.

"Uh....hi?" I said, with a curious smile.

"Hi!" she said.

"So....good evening for a stroll....?" I started.

She went into a story, about how she and her roommates had decided to streak the quad (that was a popular activity in the pre-social media, pre-smart phone era of college) and campus security had apparently managed to get between them and their clothes. She had her phone with her, but she didn't think she would be able to get back to where her clothes were without getting ticketed by campus police and apparently she was concerned with having a "naked in public" charge on her record.

So, instead of running back toward the dorms where her clothes (and the cops) were she took off toward the houses across the street. I guess she remembered which house I lived in, although it probably helped that we had a big sign on the front of our house. Either way, I had a naked damsel in distress on my hands. I took her inside and we managed to get back to my room without anyone noticing. Not that anyone in a fraternity house would be terribly surprised or offended to see a naked girl walking down the hallway but still I figured Angela was probably hoping to be discreet.

We got to my room, and I shut the door behind us. I had figured her first ask would be for either a blanket or a t-shirt or something but it wasn't.

"Do you have anything to drink? My heart is still pounding." she said.

"Sure, want a shot?" I asked.

She nodded eagerly. I gestured toward the small bar on top of my dresser (didn't every guy's room in college have a bunch of bottles of booze on the dresser?) and she pointed at the vodka. I figured it was only fair for me to do a shot with her. I poured us each a shot, and did my best to not spill anything because I was too busy staring at her tits.

Her nipples were ROCK hard, and I could hear her heart pounding.

"To streaking!" I toasted.

She halfway rolled her eyes and halfway smiled, and took her shot.

After her shot, I figured she would ask for a blanket or a shirt. She didn't, She stood in the middle of my room, naked, and opened her phone. Now, in 2020, it's easy to forget both the idea of "opening a phone" (remember flip phones?) and the idea that people wouldn't answer the phone. In those days, you'd call someone and they'd either answer or they wouldn't. In this case, whoever she called wasn't answering.

"Well, I don't know where my roommate is but she's not in our room!" Angela said.

She didn't look pleased but wasn't totally upset either.

"You're welcome to stay here." I said, in a funny tone of voice as if I was doing the hot naked girl a favor by letting her stay in my room.

She smirked, and then kind of shrugged her shoulders and then she took the bottle of vodka and poured us each another shot. I joined her, and took the shot and figured it was basically 'now or never'. And I know what you're thinking...there's a hot, naked girl in my room. Of course I should make a move, right? Well, I did but I was also trying to be chivalrous and not pounce on her. But when she passed up two opportunities to ask me for a t-shirt and took two shots of vodka, I figured thats a clear sign so I moved in and kissed her.

She leaned in, and kissed me back. I ran my hands down her sides to her hips and we made out for a minute. I sat down on my chair, and she climbed into my lap, straddling me. I could tell she was excited. Between two shots of vodka and the excitement of getting caught streaking, she was pretty amped up. I reached to her breasts and gave them a squeeze. She moaned softly as I closed in on her nipples and squeezed them gently. I rubbed them gently as she started grinding her pussy against my lap.

I stood up, picking her up with me, and carried her over to the bed. I'm glad I wasn't too drunk because falling over while trying to carry her would have put a bit of a damper on the evening. I dropped her onto the bed, and pulled my shirt over my head. I got on my side next to her. I kissed her ear and whispered into it while I moved my hand down to her pussy.

She was dripping wet.

"You are such a naughty girl." I whispered into her ear.

She started moaning. I started circling around her clit with my finger, and she moaned so hard for me.

Next, she climbed up on top of me, and started taking my pants off. I was mostly hard right away for her, and she took me in her mouth. She had me throbbing in no time, and was blowing me so hard. I was ready.

I hopped on top of her, and slid my dick right into her. We went in missionary for awhile, and then I pulled her on top of me. It was fun to watch her ride me! She took my hands and squeezed her tits with them while she rode me. She looked so good up on top of me! I was ready to cum in no time. She came, leaning back so that my cock would hit her G-spot. I got back on top of her for some more missionary and I came pretty fast.

Angela spent the night, and stayed naked the entire time. I let her borrow a t-shirt the next morning and gave her a ride back to her dorm.

That wasn't the last time I saw her, but it was certainly the most memorable.

And that, is the story of how Angela got caught streaking and ended up in my room!

nud