DC Doing College! Ch. 02

Story Info
College guy and study/fuck buddy have sex all over campus.
2.9k words
4.08
5.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to one of my stories! My ex-girlfriend said I should share some of these crazy stories from my younger, crazier days with the world. At the time, I never bothered to write things down but now with the pandemic I have a lot more time on my hands, so...enjoy! I have changed the names to protect everyones privacy.

I spent five years at a state university in the Northeastern US between 2000-2005, and lets just say I had a blast. Just about every weekend was an adventure worthy of a story for Literotica! So I had an idea to do a series of short stories. They'll be short both because some of the details are hazy after all these years and also because there are just so many good ones. I am going to write some quick short stories of a lot of cool sexy collegiate evenings rather than take a long time to focus on each one. Enjoy!

Chapter Two: When the cat's away, the freshman will play!

Freshman year was tons and tons of fun! Life in the dorms was pretty amazing in those days. Basically, we partied all the time and once in awhile we would go to class or study. I think I mentioned in the first chapter of these college stories that one of the main reasons we even went to class was to meet more girls. Sure, we met girls at parties but the massive freshman seminar classes were a great way to meet new girls to bring to parties.

One particularly brutal class I had that spring was basically "Biology 101". This particular professor was determined to make his class as big of a pain in the ass as possible. Not only did he take attendance but his exams were legendary on campus for being tough. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the bastard was infamous for scheduling his exams for like, the day after a holiday. But, the upside of Bio 101 was that there were like 300 students and I met a couple of really fun girls in that class. Including one special one, lets call her "Amanda", who was super hot and I usually sat with. She and I had studied together a few times and we hooked up once after a party pretty early in the semester. This story begins when I invited her for lunch after class right before Easter. Mostly I just wanted to see what she did on spring break but having lunch with a hot girl is never a bad idea, right?

A little about the timing here. That year, at that school, Easter weekend and Spring break were only a couple of weeks apart. For some of us who would have had to fly home, that meant spending Easter at school. Granted, an extra weekend at college wasn't so bad but since it was a state school, most of the students were able to drive home. I figured out that roughly 90% of the residents of my dorm would be gone for the whole weekend. I was worried it would be a slow, boring weekend when lady luck came to my rescue.

Well, at lunch, I learned that Amanda was from somewhere even farther away than I was and she was planning on being around for Easter weekend also. This was fantastic news! I had a car, which most freshman did not, and we made some plans to hangout since neither of us knew about any parties or anything. We made plans to grab dinner at a cafe popular with students and then watch a movie and drink in my room. Since we were both under 21, it wasn't guaranteed that we could get served alcohol in the cafe so I made sure to have some booze in my room that we could drink after dinner. Sex also wasn't guaranteed but if I played my cards right, I liked my odds!

Fast forward to Friday evening and the weather was perfect. It was the northeast US so the winter had been pretty rough but it was finally spring and that evening was especially nice. Amanda lived in a dorm way across campus from me, so I drove over and picked her up. She was dressed to impress! Side note, you're probably wondering what Amanda looked like. She was cute, medium height, curvy and very pretty. If I had to guess, she was probably about 5'5'' or 5'6''. If you've read enough of my stories, you probably are beginning to suspect that I have a "type", and I kind of do. Amanda fit my type nicely. She had big boobs (probably a C cup, maybe a smaller D) and a great smile. She had short hair. One of the very popular hairstyles for young ladies at the time was shorter hair similar to one of the characters from "Friends" on TV. The other thing I remember was that she had a distinctive voice. Kind of raspy, and very sexy.

The cafe that we were headed to had a rooftop deck. Normally it would have been standing room only on a Friday night but that evening they actually had tables up there. We got some food, enjoyed the weather, and chatted a bit. It was fun to get to know her a little bit better. Then, she gave me my first clue that she was planning to hook up with me that night, when she volunteered the information that her roommate had gone home for the weekend.

"So, is your roommate still here? We could hang out in my room if we want, my roommate won't be back until Sunday night." she said.

"Nah, he's gone. Most of the dorm is gone, I think. We could probably watch the movie in the common room and have it all to ourselves." I said.

"That's not all we could do in the common room!" she said.

Not gonna lie, I was a little surprised she was that bold. She tried to make it sound like she meant we could drink in the common room but she definitely had a flirtier tone of voice than she would have used to just be talking about alcohol.

"I like where you're headed with this one!" I said, and smiled at her.

She blushed.

"I meant, like, we could drink in the common room!" she said, giggling and knowing I had totally caught her.

"Sure, we can do that too!" I said.

We both laughed, and she turned bright red. I let it go at that point, but I liked where the evening was heading! And I had an idea...

So, fast forward an hour or so and we are back at the dorm. Sure enough, the common room was totally empty and the hallway was quiet. I was pretty sure we were the only people on the floor. At least, if anyone else was there, they were either asleep or keeping to themself. I poured a couple of stiff drinks into solo cups and we made our way to the common room. We put a movie on the big TV, and sat back to watch and drink. We started making out a little bit, and between the drinks and making out, things started to heat up in no time.

"So...bedroom, or right here?" I asked her.

"Right here?!?" she asked me, her eyes open wide.

"Sure, why not? Nobody is here." I said.

She had that funny look on her face, that girls have when they are deciding whether to do something wild. One on hand, the idea clearly appealed to her, on the other hand, it was daring and risky. Eventually I would figure out that "daring and risky" were two of Amanda's favorite things but at this point I didn't totally understand that and was just pushing my luck here and hoping for the best. It worked out pretty well!

"How about we head back to my room, get naked, put on towels, and head back here? If anyone comes up here, it would just look like we were both on our way to the showers." I said.

"Yeah, we can do that." she said.

She looked like she was trying to play it cool, but she wasn't fooling me.

We got back to my room, and the clothes started flying. I pulled my shirt over my head, and looked over at Amanda as she unsnapped her bra. She really did have great tits. I stepped out of my jeans as she started peeling hers off. Hers, of course, were pretty tight so they were way harder to get off. I was naked before she managed to get them off, and I went to my closet to grab some towels for us. I looked over at her as she stepped out of her panties, and I walked over to meet her right near the door. She looked amazing. Her nipples were rock hard and it didn't look like she had any public hair. She leaned over and kissed me, and I ran my hands all up and down her skin. We kissed a minute, and then I opened the door.

I had my towel around my waist, like I normally do to head to the shower but she just held hers in her hand.

"Ooooh, daring...you want me to carry your towel? Maybe you want to be a little daring and run down the hallway without it?" I said.

She looked at me with a smile. I explained that the hallway was a big loop, and that she could run the other way and meet me at the common room and I would be waiting with her towel. Maybe I should have told her exactly how big of a loop it was, and that she was going to be running quite a bit farther if she went that way but I figured that discovery would be part of the fun for her.

"Do you dare me?" she asked.

I knew what the right answer was.

"Double dare you!" I said.

She smiled.

"You promise you'll be there with my towel?" she asked.

"Promise. Now go!" I said, and gave her a playful smack on her butt.

She took off, about halfway running and halfway speed-walking.

As cute as her butt looked as she ran down the hallway, I kinda wish I had been on the other side for the front view. She took really cute short steps to help keep her boobs from bouncing too much. I walked very slowly in the other direction, knowing that she was going to beat me. I slowly rounded the corner near the common room, and naked Amanda was waiting for me in the hallway. She was covering her boobs with her arm, and had a look of half panic, half excitement on her face. Of course, I knew that she couldn't get into the common room without my key card but she had apparently forgotten that in the excitement of running off into the hallway naked.

"Hurry!" she said, again with half panic, half excitement.

"Why, whats the rush?" I said, in as ironic a tone as I could imagine.

Her jaw dropped, but I could tell she was having fun.

"I'm naked, duh!" she said, giggling hysterically.

"No you're not. You have your hands covering your boobs!" I said.

"Just open the door!" she said.

If I had thought that she was genuinely panicking, I would have just opened the door but I got the sense that she didn't really mind.

"Without the magic word?!?" I asked, incredulously.

"Please open the door!" she said, with a comical emphasis on the word please.

"I don't know, I think I forgot how to use the key card. I bet I'd remember if you uncovered your boobs though..." I said, with a grin.

She uncovered her tits, obediently. Her nipples were so hard it looked like they probably hurt. She stood there for a few seconds uncovered, and while I could tell that she was excited, the look on her face said that I had pushed this as far as I should push it. I scanned my card and the common room door unlocked.

Amanda practically attacked me once we got in the room. My bet that the excitement of running down the hall naked and the extra exposure at the end had amped up her arousal level paid off. I reached over and grabbed her boobs, and she breathed in deeply as my hands found her tits. I gently rolled her nipples and she moaned out loud. So much for keeping things quiet in case someone could hear us!

She leaned over to kiss me, and took one of my hands and put it right between her legs. She was DRIPPING!

"I want you to feel how wet I am for you." she whispered, before kissing me.

As we kissed, I gently slipped a finger inside her and found her clit. It was throbbing. She started moaning. I spun her around so that I was behind her. We were right in front of the big window that looked out over campus. At the time, I just wanted to see her reflection in the window while I teased her but this was the evening where I learned how much women love doing naughty things in front of windows.

I put her hands on her tits and she immediately started rubbing her nipples. I slid my hand down her stomach and found her pussy again. Now she really started moaning hard, as I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear.

I asked her if she thought anyone on campus could see us in the window, and she literally had an orgasm. She kind of collapsed into my arms, and I held her up. At this point, my dick was pretty hard and definitely the only thing holding up my towel. She grabbed the towel and pulled it off as she dropped to her knees. She went right to town, sucking so hard it almost hurt. Hey, we were freshman, she was probably still learning what to do. I didn't mind though. Her efforts were quickly rewarded with a rock hard dick.

At this point, we had been in the common room for about 10 minutes. Nobody had caught us, yet, but I figured that it was a good idea to finish up and get back to my room. I reminded her that we didn't have all night and she stopped sucking and asked me where I wanted her. I lead her over to the main seating area and bent her over one of the couches.

I slid my dick deep inside her, and then out, then all the way back in. She moaned, as I started working my way in and out of her. It was funny, to look around the room and remember that dozens of residents would be back in a few days and we would all be sitting on those same couches hanging out. I could have came pretty fast but held back as best I could. She had already finished once but I wanted her to finish a second time. She was having so much fun that I knew she would be up for doing this again as long as I helped her get off. I was wondering how much longer I could hold back when I felt her start to tighten up a little bit and press herself harder into me as she neared orgasm.

She moaned out much louder this time. It's probably a good thing that nobody was around or else we definitely would have gotten busted because she was practically screaming. As soon as I knew she was good, I let myself go and I came pretty hard.

We caught our breath for a second, and I realized how loud we had been.

"We'd better get out of here." I said.

She agreed. The fun of "might get caught" is a lot more appealing before an orgasm. After an orgasm, it's a race back to safety. We took off back toward my room, hoping nobody had heard us.

We had made it about halfway back to my room and were right about to turn the final corner when we heard the elevator ding up ahead and around the corner!

She looked at me, somewhat panicked. I put my finger to my lips, and motioned for her to follow me across the hallway. We got across the hall in the other direction from the common room and hid in the stairwell. I heard at least two people get off the elevator, and it sounded like campus security!

I lead her up the stairs, and we raced down the hallway toward the other stairwell. There was a couple of stairwells on each floor, and one of them was pretty close to my room. We made our way across the building as quickly but quietly as possible! We got down the stairs and I stuck my head out to see if the coast was clear. For the moment, it was. We ran the last few steps. This time I didn't pretend I couldn't find my key card! We got into my room, our hearts racing.

"OH! MY! GOD!" Amanda said, smiling.

"I know, right?" I said.

"That was CRAZY!" she said.

"Well, we made it!" I said.

The look in her eyes told me all I needed to know about how excited she was from almost getting caught.

"Shall we?" I asked, as her eyes lit up.

She dropped her towel on the floor and climbed into bed with me, and we started again.

There will be at least one more story from that weekend, and two more Amanda stories total. Until next time, enjoy!