DD Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thereafter proceeded twenty minutes of happy horseshit from Lizbeth, and only two minutes of direct, honest, statements from me. I concluded with, looking at Lizbeth for the first time, "I always considered fidelity to be extremely important and I made that clear to Lizbeth at the time that we got engaged, and in several discussions over the last six years. I won't tolerate infidelity, period. It's a deal breaker for me despite what I might have felt about Lizbeth before the 27th," of course the 27th being the fateful night.

Then Stearns asked if Lizbeth had ever told me about what lead up to the night and I tersely responded "I have refused to talk to her, period, since that night. I'm not sure what relevance her story could possibly have, and I'd rather not listen to it now - but I'm captive here so if you require her to tell me I guess that I'll have to listen. But I warn you - if she says anything outrageous I'll call 'bullshit' on it whether or not it's my turn to speak."

Stearns gently chastised me but then asked Lizbeth to tell her story.

Lizbeth first started out about how horrible she felt when Ben and I "weaseled out" of the trip that she had put so much emotional energy into planning. I was going to call "bullshit" on that but Stearns did it for me, but in a much kinder manner. "From the petition it appears that the three or four day delay was unavoidable if Ben and Carl were to do their jobs."

"I know that now, but then I thought that they might not show up at all, and I lost my temper; I know now that it was over-reacting, but I was in a horrible state of mind perhaps because Carl never recognized the effort that I had put in to making the trip a perfect celebration for our anniversary."

I didn't need to call "bullshit" on that because those were her feelings that she was expressing.

Next she glossed over how she ended up flat on her back with four naked guys in the room talking about "Drinking too much and being unduly influenced by Samantha, who is a bad influence on me," which I couldn't really respond to. But when she said "I feel that we might have been drugged," I did call "bullshit" in no uncertain terms.

Probably with more vitriol that I should have expressed I interrupted. "That's bullshit and you know it. When Samantha called her father and woke him up in the middle of the night not more than an hour after we left he told you in no uncertain terms that if you wanted anyone to believe that horseshit that you had to get a hospital blood test within an hour - and I've never seen one, therefore it's bullshit!"

She and I had a crying on her part and angry on my part exchange, with Stearns unsuccessfully trying to calm us both down until Lizbeth said "You know you really hurt Simon, Bill, Sherman and Pete - you put them in the hospital."

She realized too late that she should not have humanized her fuck buddies or have remembered their names. I laughed a sarcastic laugh and said "Too fucking bad - what did you expect. You knew what Ben and I are like; that despite how kind and deferential we are to women that no man is ever going to mess with us - let alone fuck our wives. They were lucky that they got out alive!"

With that I got up and started to leave. Stearns stopped me with a voice in a tone that championed her name - "stern."

"Carl, you need to sit down. You know damn well that if I report to Judge Bronson that you stormed out of the first session things will go badly for you. Take three minutes - and only three minutes - in the waiting room to calm down, and then knock and come back in."

She sounded like my English teacher in High School; so I did what she said.

There is no point in boring anyone reading this with the further details of the three mandatory counselling sessions, nor do I wish to relive them. I will say that Stearns was good - though no one was ever going to convince me not to proceed - including by proposing a post-nuptial agreement with extremely harsh penalties if Lizbeth cheated again - or I ever cheated. However, the conclusion of the sessions is significant.

Five minutes before the last session was scheduled to end, crying Lizbeth actually crawled over to me and sobbed "I'll do anything you want, anything, if we can get back together."

The human mind is a funny thing. Suddenly there was something about the circumstances - I don't know if it was tactile, auditory, visual, olfactory, some combination of those, or something altogether different - but my experience with Cherry and Bullet jumped into my mind for the first time in more than nine years. After sitting stunned for thirty seconds with Lizbeth draped over my knees and Stearns trying to talk to her I loudly pronounced "OK - let me get this straight."

Lizbeth quickly looked up at me and Stearns stopped talking. For the first time since the 27th the last month I actually touched Lizbeth. I gently but purposefully grabbed her by the shoulders, stared into her eyes and said "You'll do anything, as long as it's legal and won't physically harm you or any other person - is that what you're saying?"

She paused a moment, at least temporarily stopped sobbing, and then said "Yes."

"I'll make you a deal; if you do ultimately agree to what I propose - something that doesn't have to take more than an hour, will not be witnessed by more than four people, and is entirely legal and no one will get hurt - and it can otherwise be set up, I'll agree to withdraw the divorce papers at this time, assuming that we execute the post-nup agreement that Dr. Stearns earlier proposed. However, if you don't agree to my proposal or it can't be set up, you'll stop contesting the divorce, I'll change the grounds for divorce to irreconcilable differences and propose a 50-50 property split, and we'll be divorced within six months or less."

Lizbeth straightened up, wiped her tears, held out her right hand, which I shook, and said "I agree. What is it?"

"Sorry, telling you in front of Dr. Stearns is not part of the deal. However, you can come over to the house tomorrow and we'll talk about it. As an additional sweetener, if after we talk about it you agree then you can move back home until it takes place, or we sign the papers; and as long as we can agree, and Dr. Stearns can note it in her report right now, that if you move back it is NOT a reconciliation, and does not moot the present divorce proceedings."

Lizbeth was happy to agree; Dr. Stearns was equally happy to put the stipulations we had made in her report and have us sign it, notarized by Dr. Stearns' secretary.

Lizbeth and I left the counselling session - she had the first smile since the 27th of the previous month - and arranged to meet at the house on Saturday morning at 10 a. m. That gave me two days to get Ben on board - since his participation was necessary. While I had talked with Ben in generalities about what we would require for there to be any chance of reconciliations with our wives, I hadn't even thought of Cherry-Bullet, so it obviously had never been discussed.

That very night Ben and I met for dinner.

*************

By the time that I told Ben everything about my sessions and the state of affairs and he related his situation to me we were through with our meals, including dessert. Since both of us are usually not big drinkers we didn't want to go to a bar, and the restaurant was still open for another hour, so we gave the waitress an extra $100 tip and she was happy as a pig in shit to leave us along for the next hour as the restaurant cleared out.

"Ben - I have a diabolical plan. I don't think that Lizbeth and Samantha will agree to it - but if they do two things will happen. First, we will know that they are really, really sorry and combined with the post-nup that Dr. Stearns has proposed, we can be as sure as possible that they won't cheat again. Second, at least for me, we will have the most erotic experience of our lives," I told him with an evil grin. "Want to hear it?"

Ben laughed. "How could I not given that buildup."

"One other thing," I continued. "If you don't agree, you won't get pissed at me for even suggesting it, and we'll never talk about it again."

He laughed once more. "Now I'm really intrigued - if you don't tell me I'll try and beat it out of you. But to answer your question, I agree not to get pissed or ever talk about it again if it doesn't work for me."

We shook.

"Remember when you bought me that call girl who I lost my virginity to in Vegas ten years ago, and I told you what happened after I fucked her..."

I retold the entire story again, and what I wanted now.

Ben sat there stunned for at least five minutes. I sat with crossed arms and didn't say a word. His eyes went between glassed over, intensely looking at me, and closed. He occasionally ran his hand through his hair. He mumbled "Holy shit" at least thirty times. Finally, after all that he sneered "Let's see if we can do it. I'll talk to Samantha at the same time that you're talking to Lizbeth."

Then he got this "Eureka" look on his face. "We'll have them meet the next day and talk about it between themselves."

We were chuckling as we left the restaurant, exchanged manly hugs, and drove home shaking our heads.

************

Saturday morning Lizbeth arrived promptly at ten o'clock. She was nicely dressed, and so was I. I had shaved, put on her favorite short sleeved shirt and shorts, and had a pitcher of her favorite morning drink, blood orange screwdrivers, waiting for her.

We actually briefly hugged and chatted until she had finished her first glass and a scone, and I had refilled her glass. Only then did I tell her what I wanted.

I prefaced what I was asking for by telling her the honest and complete story of my Vegas experience ten years earlier and the effect that it had on me; and that before today Ben was the only person in the world who knew about it.

Then I hit her with it.

I thought that she was about to faint; I was ready to catch her. If I had related and asked the same thing under any other circumstance she probably would have gone ballistic. She partially regained her composure, chugged her second screwdriver and held out her glass for a refill, and then collapsed back in her seat.

I said nothing more, waiting for her to speak.

She took at least as long as Ben had to process the information. After a lengthy delay she reiterated the outcome if she agreed to it, and it worked out.

After chugging another screwdriver she asked a number of questions. I gave honest answers. Since she hadn't dismissed it out of hand, I pulled her up off her seat and said "Why don't you talk to Samantha about it tomorrow. Ben is talking to her now as we speak."

"OK," she replied with a bemused look.

"Now that that's settled, let me help move you back into the bedroom. Are your suitcases in the car?"

"Yes, they are," she smiled.

"Why don't you go up to the room and make whatever preparations you need to and I'll bring them up?" I smiled back.

"There are four of them - do you need help?" she queried.

"Did you forget that you married me because I have a weak mind and strong back?" I chuckled. After she laughed I continued "I'll see you upstairs in a couple of minutes."

When I got to the bedroom I dropped the four suitcases - I really did need a strong back to carry all four at once - got behind her as she was bustling about, grabbed her tits and whispered into her ear "I hope it works out because making love to and fucking you is the most fun I've ever had in my life."

"Even more fun than Vegas?" she chortled.

"Yeah - even more fun than that."

I then proceeded to ravage Lizbeth like I never had before. I think the combination of her having consumed three - or was it four - screwdrivers, her stunned mind, the fact that we hadn't copulated for what was now two months, and whatever else was going on in our minds, was like an aphrodisiac.

It wasn't love-making but it sure was fun. I ate and fingered her to four orgasms, fucked her missionary, we did the Wheelbarrow, and I fucked her doggy with a butt plug up her ass. By then we both were completely wiped out, and despite the fact that it was only about one thirty or two o'clock fell asleep until hunger woke us up about six p. m.

Naked, together we made a dinner of chicken, pasta, and salad, had fresh fruit for dessert, started to watch a movie, and fucked again in the living room. I carried a comatose Lizbeth up to bed about 9:00 p. m. and we slept until eight the next morning.

Lizbeth gave me a hug good-bye as she left about 10 a. m. to meet Samantha at the company condo that they had been living in together. She called me at about 5 p. m. - apparently it was her third attempt because her condition caused her to misdial - totally plastered and asked me to pick her up since she was too drunk to drive.

Ben and I arrived at the condo about the same time. "Is Samantha drunk too?" I rhetorically laughed.

Ben only shook his head. "What do you think the answer to that question is?" he asked.

"Based upon the lilt in Lizbeth's voice when she called and Samantha's giggles in the background I think that it's 'yes,'" I chuckled.

We were greeted by two very happy drunks. All their words were slurred (I won't try and repeat the exact language when quoting them), but the meanings were clear.

"You really are a pervert, Carl," Lizbeth giggled as she fell into me. "However, as long as Samantha and I can get sloshed ahead of time, we're game."

"You have a really diseased mind, Carl," Samantha said as she stumbled into me and for the first time in my life planted a real kiss on my lips and grabbed my crotch - causing an instant boner. Then she turned to Ben and said "Don't be jealous, Ben, it's just that I didn't know that Carl was such a deviant and I wanted to feel his dick."

Of course that, and everything else that they said until we were able to literally carry them to our cars to drive home, was nonsensical and/or unintelligible. Lizbeth tried to give me a blowjob in the car on the way home, but I successfully held her off since the last thing that we needed was an auto accident. By the time that we got home she had passed out. I carried her up to bed, undressed her, put her under the covers, and went to get myself some dinner.

When I went to bed Lizbeth was snoring like a chainsaw, but unexpectedly when I cuddled up next to her she woke up. Surprisingly her only words were "Fuck me; fuck my pussy off."

I obliged her the best that I could. She was shockingly receptive for a drunk and obviously had a rip-roaring orgasm, but five minutes afterward was back snoring.

It took me a while to get to sleep. I stroked my pussy-juice coated dick while fantasizing about what was to come.

**************

Per our plan, late afternoon on the Saturday a week after Ben and I had sprung my plan on Lizbeth and Samantha, Ben and Samantha arrived at our house. Lizbeth had already consumed four drinks to get her courage up; Samantha, on the other hand, was completely sober with a devious smile on her face. Obviously Samantha had driven over since Ben looked like he had had as many drinks proportional to his body weight as Lizbeth had for hers.

The four of us walked into our den, in the middle of which I had placed a queen-size mattress covered with a pad and a silk sheet. There was mood lighting all around the den.

The four of us disrobed. Ben and I were already hard. The women has obviously shaved and primped, and looked absolutely delicious. It was hard to tell which of them had the better ass, thighs, and pussy - both were probably the best I had ever seen in my life and like the time I saw them both together in their bikinis was struck by how their bodies were almost identical. There was one big difference, however; I couldn't believe how large, and engorged, Samantha's clit was - it looked like a small dick.

I brought out a double dildo (now do you know what the "DD" in the title stands for?), a recently purchased purple monster made of gel and probably a little thicker than my cock with two tapered stiffened ends. The women got on their hands and knees, asses facing each other.

Ben attempted to lubricate Samantha's pussy - which actually looked to me like it didn't need it - while I lubricated Lizbeth's. I slowly inserted one end of the purple monster into Lizbeth's pussy, getting a combined low growl and moan from her. Ben seemed to be more sloshed than I had thought, and wasn't doing too well.

"Do you want me to insert it into Samantha?" I quietly asked.

"Uh...sure...dude," Ben replied and then slowly literally rolled out of the way. I made sure that Samantha was properly lubricated - she was, but touching her pussy caused my cock to twitch - and then inserted the other end of the purple monster into her channel.

Then I started out the action by gently moving the asses toward and away from each other, and once they continued I held the middle of the dildo.

Watching the dildo reciprocate in Lizbeth's and Samantha's pussies was the most erotic thing I had ever seen in my life, even an order of magnitude greater than when I watched Cherry and Bullet do it.

After Lizbeth and Samantha had established a rhythm and I had shinnied them closer to each other so that their legs were intertwined and their asses were actually sometimes kissing each other, I went and presented my cock to Lizbeth's face. I had to kneel down because her face was near the top of the mattress as she groaned. She took it into her mouth, but she was having a hard time doing anything with it except for kissing or tonguing it.

Ben was trying to do the same thing with Samantha who seemed very anxious to receive it. However, Ben was too drunk to stay hard, and he dropped over, obviously passed out.

While Lizbeth wasn't doing much of anything except for moving her ass back and forth and lipping my cock Samantha started moaning "I need your cock, Carl; NOW!" over and over.

Lizbeth seemed spaced out, Ben was clearly passed out, I was as hard and charged up as I had ever been, and Samantha was obviously desperate, so without even thinking I went over to Samantha, moved Ben out of the way, and knelt in front of her.

Samantha enthusiastically jammed my cock into her mouth and proceeded to give me the best blow job that I ever had had in my life. As she was doing that she obviously orgasmed twice as a result of the double dildo being reciprocated in her pussy. The second time that she orgasmed I shot the largest load of my life into her gullet, and she desperately tried to swallow it all, even though some leaked out the sides of her mouth. After I pulled out I flicked her over-sized clit twice, which caused her to instantaneously have yet another orgasm.

Shortly after that both Samantha and Lizbeth collapsed, causing the dildo to pop out of Lizbeth's cunt while it still remained in Samantha's.

I had cum so hard that my vision was temporality blurry. When my vision recovered Samantha crawled up to me and said "move the dildo in my cunt Carl; please fuck me with it."

Like an automaton I complied, and with the dildo I fucked Samantha to two more orgasms while Lizbeth was in a fetal position moaning, and Ben was still passed out.

I couldn't believe it, but fucking Samantha with the dildo got me immediately hard again, so I lifted Lizbeth onto her hands and knees, plunged my sword into her scabbard in one thrust, and starting pumping away. As I was doing this Lizbeth moaned and Samantha crawled over to me and played with my balls while I was fucking Lizbeth. The stimulation of my balls was too much for me, so I injected another large load into Lizbeth's pussy faster than any other second orgasm in my life. When I pulled out of her she collapsed, Samantha hungrily grabbed my cock and got a last spurt of cum out if it and then expertly slurped it to clean it off.