DD Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Samantha lay back on the mattress with a smile of contentment on her face. I tried hard to remain cognizant, and succeeded. I decided that I really needed to sleep, however, and I couldn't leave the depleted three like they were. Therefore I first picked up Lizbeth and carried her to our bed and put her under the covers. Then I covered up Ben with a sheet and blanket - there was no way that I was carrying his dead-weight 245 pounds anywhere - and made sure that he was breathing properly (which he was). Then I picked up Samantha and carried her to the guest room and put her under the covers. I was really tempted to flick her proud over-sized clit again, but restrained myself.

I took a quick shower, and then crawled into our king size bed with Lizbeth. I was emotionally and physically spent, but the eroticism lingered in my brain as I drifted off to sleep.

Sometime before light the next morning, with the light-tight shades drawn and no artificial light in my bedroom, I felt Lizbeth sucking my dick and playing with my balls. After I groaned in pleasure a few minutes with my eyes closed and massaged her scalp while she was servicing me she shinned up and impaled herself on my cock.

I was barely a participant as I was fucked as vigorously as at any time in my life. As I heard a scream of orgasm from her, and I grunted like a pen full of hogs as I ejaculated into her, the bedside lamp suddenly came on.

I turned toward the light to see the scowling face of Lizbeth. Only then did I realize why this fuck felt abnormal; Samantha was the one my dick was in, not Lizbeth.

"Are you quite through yet, assholes?" Lizbeth sarcastically asked as she got out from the covers and stormed into the bathroom and started the shower. I was speechless.

I pushed the top of Samantha's body off of my chest, my dick still in her pussy, and stupidly asked "What the fuck, Samantha? Did you really just fuck me lying next to my wife and your best friend?"

"Sorry, Carl - well not really, but I guess that's what I'm supposed to say. You've always wanted to fuck me since you first met me, and since Ben refuses to even touch me I needed some good cock so I thought that I'd make your dream come true," she replied with a truly diabolical grin.

Had I always wanted to fuck her? Yeah, I had, but I decided not to answer that question at that time.

"You know that I have to tell Ben, and you may have ruined two marriages."

"Ben and I are already through. He and I just went along with your little fantasy in case we could save your marriage - but then my pussy took control of me and I fucked you in your marriage bed, right next to your wife," she snickered.

"You have to tell Lizbeth that I had nothing to do with it," I plead.

"But you did stick your dick in my face and fuck me with the dildo yesterday afternoon, didn't you dip shit," she chuckled.

I couldn't deny that.

"By the way, your dick feels really good in my cunt," she mumbled and then kissed me on the lips.

"Please get off before Lizbeth finishes her shower," I grumbled. She finally did, resulting in a loud popping sound as we disengaged and a jolt up my spine. She tried to suck my dick, but I held her off.

"You're no fun," she grinned, and then got off the bed and walked into the bathroom where Lizbeth was showering, making me wonder what else was in her evil little mind.

*************

Samantha had told me the truth about she and Ben already having decided to split, and while he called her a "sick cunt" when I told him, in front of both Samantha and Lizbeth, that she had fucked me right next to Lizbeth, he just shrugged, and wasn't angry with me. Lizbeth, on the other hand, was not conciliatory.

Apparently either Lizbeth was not too out of it to notice, or was told by Samantha, about me fucking Samantha with the dildo and Samantha sucking my cock twice, because Lizbeth brought those events up, and she was really pissed.

Lizbeth and I tried for another couple of weeks to see if we could salvage something of our marriage, but mutually concluded that we could not. Fortunately we had not executed the post-nup proposed by Dr. Stearns yet, so I merely changed the grounds to irreconcilable differences, and with Lizbeth's full cooperation and a full court press by both attorneys, the divorce was final in a record time of two months since we gave up on it.

Lizbeth and I had sold our house before the ink was dry on the divorce decree, split up or gave away our furniture, and split all our assets; I even agreed to give her a lump sum maintenance payment of $100,000, even though she had a good job.

*************

I was sitting in my furnished rental apartment the Thursday night of the week that our divorce was final feeling like shit when I got a call on my cellphone - caller ID said "Samantha."

"What's up Samantha?" I asked in an uninterested tone when I answered the phone.

"Is that any way to greet your fantasy woman?" she snickered.

"Is that who you are?" I deadpanned.

"Hell yes," she shot back. "That's the reason for my call. Ben has got the kids from Friday night until Monday morning and I thought that I'd help you get over your post-divorce malaise."

"Are you kidding me?" I asked, totally bewildered.

"Hell no; you know that you have the hots for me and I really and truly loved fucking you after your little DD experience," she quickly responded.

Actually, despite the fact that I blamed her for putting the first and last nails in my marriage coffin, I had to admit that I really had loved how unbelievably sexy she was the afternoon and night of my "little DD experience," as she euphemistically referred to it.

After a long pause I asked "Don't you think that Ben would go ballistic if he found out?" I really couldn't believe that I was actually considering it.

"Call him and ask him; I just spoke to him earlier and told him that I was going to call you and he had no problem with it. I think that his pleasant rejoinder was 'If he's stupid enough to have anything to do with you that's his problem,'" she laughed in reply.

After another long pause when I kept asking myself "What in the fuck are you doing," but then felt the pain at my crotch from my dick trying to bore out of my pants, I said "I'll call him right now" and terminated the call.

I was shaking my head at myself as I called Ben's cellphone. His greeting when he answered it was "Yes, the cunt did call me and if you're stupid enough to get involved with her not only will it not rub me the wrong way, but I'd be happy to get her to the point where I never have to see her again except when I pick up and drop off the kids."

"Do you really mean it?" I queried.

"Hell yeah," he snickered.

"If it would cause any problems between us..." I started to say. He cut me off.

"We're family, dude; it's not going to have any adverse effect on our relationship. Of course I will think that you're a dumb shit, but by now I probably do anyway so no further harm," he laughed.

"OK - now I have to see if I really am that fucking stupid," I sighed, and terminated the call.

**************

Yes I was really that fucking stupid.

That weekend Samantha was obviously on a mission to either fuck my eyeballs out, or fuck me to death. She came close to succeeding on both counts. When I moved in with her two months later Ben, Jack, Marge, Samantha and Ben's two kids, and my Mom and Dad, were all thrilled. They thought that it would make everything easier on everyone as far as keeping up family communications were concerned. Despite the fact that Jack and my Dad were "with the program" each independently asked me if I was fucking nuts.

[I guess I'm not the only one fucked-up, however. Lizbeth is inexplicably still friends with Samantha.]

Unfortunately by the time that Jack and my Dad asked me if I was nuts Samantha was so in control of my little head that my big head was just following its lead. At least I was smart enough - after Ben made it clear that he'd beat the hell out of me if I didn't do it - to sign a prenup with Samantha that was as draconian as possible if she ever cheated.

At the present time Samantha and I have been married for a year, she is six months pregnant (and yes I did get an in-womb DNA test done and it's my little girl), and although we've had to modify some positions I'm getting more and better sex than at any other time in my life.

Shit, she might even love me, and I her.

She really is fucked up though. After two orgasms for me, and six for her, last night as she cuddled up to me she chuckled "You know a few months after Allison," her already picked-out name for our little girl, "is born, if you want another DD experience let me know. I can find someone - maybe even Lizbeth."