DDP - Jake Comes of Age Pt. 03

Story Info
Deanna defies her mom.
7.2k words
4.64
7.3k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
947 Followers

DDP -- Jake Comes of Age pt.3 -- Deanna's Blues

The sun was well above the horizon when Jake stirred in the bed. He was not known for waking up well, and today was little different from any other day. It was still too early in the process of waking up for him to think about much, but he was more than awake enough to remember a few things, and right now he was remembering the tender walls of his mother's vagina gently milking his throbbing penis just before he fell asleep last night.

The quasi-dream faded quickly, however, and he threw the covers off and lay on his back, letting his morning wood lay flat on his muscular abdomen.

He was nearly fully awake when the soft knock came at the bedroom door. Before he could respond, the door swung open and a well-matched pair of very large breasts entered the room, followed quickly by the rest of his first cousin Gina.

"Morning!" she said cheerily, pulling her shirt off over the top of her head and letting it drop to the floor, revealing her fantastic tits, bound up tightly in a light green bra that mashed them together hard and showed an enormous amount of her deep cleavage, both from above and below.

She produced a towel and a bottle of baby oil from her bag with a ceremonial flourish. Holding the towel under her breasts, she put her best sexy look on her pretty face and began to squirt the baby oil into her cleavage, squeezing the bottle until oil began to drip out onto the towel.

Gina had nursed five children, including her sister Sara's boy when she proved unable to produce enough milk, and frankly, her enormous tits that had resembled two fleshy torpedoes in her youth were somewhat worse for the wear. A couple of years ago, back problems led her to have a reduction.

The surgeon had done a commendable job, yet Gina was self-conscious of the scars the procedure had left, and seldom allowed her bare tits, which, in spite of having been reduced, were still enormous, to be seen; If you asked Jacob's dad, he'd tell you Gina's tits looked better now than they ever had.

Gina need not have worried; her little cousin wasn't a critic. He had always thought Gina's breasts were amazing, and thought them even more amazing when she knelt at the bedside and guided his thick hard cock up into her oily cleavage from below.

Gina had had the tight fitting green satin bra custom made for this specific purpose, and the bra did most of the work for her, leaving Gina's hands free to lightly caress his body and gently stroke his balls as she slowly lowered and lifted her tits up and down his throbbing shaft.

In under a minute, Jake began thrust reflexively. Gina mashed her boobs together hard with both hands; seconds later, semen was erupting from between her glorious breasts, splattering against her chin and flowing freely down her neck.

Gina, laughing merrily, wiped his jizz off of her face with her fingers and tossed him a towel. "Here, clean yourself up. You know, your dad tells me your mom does the titty sex thing just as well as I do. Why don't you try that and get back to me?" she said with a giggle and a wink. Jake made a mental note to do just that.

She smiled and pulled her tight-fitting shirt down over her luscious breasts. "Hurry up, Jenny's waiting for you downstairs." Without another word, Gina walked out the bedroom door, closing it behind her.

~~~

With the door safely closed behind her, Gina hurriedly reached into her shorts and began to work the handful of Jake's semen she had managed to catch into her fertile vagina as deep as she could with her fingers. Not nearly as much and not nearly as deep as her young cousin's cock could have deposited it, but it would have to do.

If her mother thought she could keep her from fulfilling her dream, her mother was wrong.

~~~

"Sorry Jakey, Deanna is gonna have to fill in for me today. Daddy and I have to drive out to Weatherford to look at a car." Jenny apologized to her brother. Jake smiled, knowing that if it was a car Jenny had found, it was going to be something he wanted to drive, although history shows that Jenny lets no one drive her cars.

Fabulously wealthy people can afford the most extravagant hobbies, and this family was no exception. Laura collected fine art. April learned to fly, got her pilot's license, and bought a twin turboprop that she liked to fly around the country on a whim. Sara did, well...'God only knows what' that required 440-volt, 3-phase power in the shed out behind her house. Everyone but Jacob did something extravagant: Steve and Jenny collected classic cars, especially the fast ones. On the sprawling family land, next to the pool and fitness center, stood the twenty-bay garage, where they stored their collection of rare late '60s muscle cars, with room for plenty more.

For a long time now, they had been searching for the perfect car to take the center spot in their fully equipped garage, right between Jenny's favorite '67 Shelby GT and Steve's '68 Charger.

It was already late the day before, when the news came to Jenny that a "Numbers Matching" 1969 Ford Mustang had just hit the market in the small city of Weatherford about 30 miles west of Fort Worth, maybe two hours' drive away.

Clad in winter blue paint and complete with the rare Boss 429 engine, the very same one Ford told the insurance companies made 375 horsepower when it really made around 500; it checked every box on Jenny's wish list.

She immediately informed her father, who, while he agreed that she just might have located the perfect car, expressed serious concerns about Jenny's lead foot and her ability to control said power without the benefit of modern conveniences, like traction control and anti-lock brakes.

After assuring her father that she would never again be doing donuts in the parking lot of the Galleria, like the police had caught her doing in his '68 Charger, Jenny was able to assuage his fears and an appointment to see it was arranged, the timing of which kind of blew her scheduled rendezvous with Jake out of the water.

Jenny sensed her little brother's disappointment, but didn't worry about it too much. If Daddy were to be believed, Deanna would do a wonderful job of meeting her little brother's considerable needs. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek.

"Don't worry Jakey, Deanna will fill in for me." She whispered in his ear.

Jacob's pulse began to race.

~~~

"Hey Deedee, Jenny has to go out to Weatherford with her dad this afternoon, are you filling in for her or should I call your sister?" Deanna heard her mother ask through the speaker of her phone.

"No! No, don't call Sara, I've got it." She had panicked at the mere thought of her baby sister taking the opportunity she had been waiting for. Sara could just content herself with her vast array of sex toys.

There was a long pause, prompting Deanna to glance at the screen to see if they were still connected.

"It's your fertile time, isn't it, Deedee?" her mother asked nervously.

"Um I think so." Deanna replied, even though she knew for a fact she had ovulated yesterday.

"So, you're going to be using a condom, right?"

"Aw mom, you know Judy doesn't want him wearing rubbers. I'll be fine."

"No, you won't. You'll be pregnant like your sister."

Everyone knew that if you just looked at her middle sister Gina the wrong way, she turned up pregnant.

It wasn't quite that easy for Deanna who, at age 36, had only managed to produce one child. Another pair of little feet around the house wouldn't exactly have hurt her feelings.

And while her mother had tiptoed around the issue with Jacob, subtlety (for Emma at least) letting him know she wasn't about having any more grandchildren, she had abandoned any pretext of subtlety with her daughters, especially Gina.

Other than the fact she was 36 now, there was no real reason for Deanna to avoid pregnancy, especially when you consider her outstanding physical condition, yet still, she tried to please everyone, including her mother.

Even when Emma got on her last nerve. Like now.

"Jeez mom, I'm a grown woman. I can handle my own birth control."

"Really Deedee? So, what's your plan?"

"I don't know, I guess I'll tell him to pull out."

''Oh, and that worked just so well with his father, didn't it? How many kids do you see running around here?" Emma said, the sarcasm dripping.

"Mom!"

"Alright, fine. Just promise me you'll warn him you're not on birth control."

"Fine. I promise."

Deanna said her goodbyes and pushed the red X on the screen, tossing her phone back into her purse.

She sat fuming for a few minutes at the kitchen table while she finished her coffee.

She loved her family dearly, especially her mom. But she had her own wants and needs. Mom was just going to have to deal with it.

She rinsed out her cup and headed for the bedroom closet to search for the perfect outfit, something hot, but not too slutty.

She had about six hours to decide.

~~~

Twenty minutes to four, and Deanna was an emotional wreck.

There's no question she was eager for her turn with Jacob to come.

She had been hoping since Aunt Janet assigned it that someone would need to miss her turn and she could fulfill her supernumerary role.

When her mom told her that Jenny couldn't make it this afternoon, Deanna began to worry. Yes, she had hoped someone would bow out. But why did it have to be Jenny?

Deanna might have been a little jealous of the attention her little cousin Jenny had always received, but Jenny was such a sweet and kind little girl, Deanna couldn't possibly hold a negative thought about her, and now that they were adults, they were closer than they had ever been as children.

She thought about Jacob making love to his sister, the joy she must have given him, and wondered how disappointed he was to be seeing her instead of Jenny.

She desperately wanted to make him happy. Her insecurities began to rage.

Deciding the latest of several outfits she had put on wouldn't do either, she stripped off her clothes and looked at herself in the floor to ceiling mirror that made up one wall of her expansive closet.

The reflection showed a tall woman, almost five feet ten, with piercing blue eyes and straight, nearly white blonde hair that she usually wore in a surprisingly thick braid that fell to her waist. She had unbraided her hair for today, letting it flow free, hoping it would give her a bit of a bad girl look, and was now having second thoughts, although it was far too late to start messing with her hair again, especially considering the time she had already spent getting it perfect.

Her waist narrowed in a wasp like fashion down to her heart shaped ass, a smaller but perfect copy of her mother's; if Jacob's father were to be believed, her vagina was every bit as tight and deep as her mother's too.

A sheer blue teddy caught her eye, but the reflection in the mirror showed a bit too much bush for her liking. Peeling it off and tossing into the growing pile, she turned her gaze back to the mirror.

The snowy blonde hairs on her pubic mound rarely required trimming, but none the less she had trimmed them to perfection, and now studied them to make sure she had done it right. Briefly reconsidering the teddy, she wished she had let Jenny talk her into waxing.

No, Deanna didn't really see the beauty in herself that everyone else did; but she knew she had one special thing that no man could fail to see, the big firm tits that thrust proudly at her from the mirror.

She had heard her uncle speak highly of Aunt Laura's breasts, but having seen them bare at poolside, she thought that hers, nearly identical in size, with a smaller yet still puffy upturned nipple and a fuller, more rounded underside, were far prettier.

Nervous as she was at this moment in time, she worried that Jake might not like them, as if any 18-year-old boy in the world wouldn't cut a finger off for the chance to get his hands on them.

Settling on a thigh length black satin teddy, with flowers made of sequins on the cups of the sewn in bra and sheer panels along the sides, she bounced up and down a little bit in front of the mirror, pleased to note the bra offered her breasts almost no support.

Finally satisfied, she walked down the stairs and sat nervously on the couch.

The remaining few minutes dragged like hours. When four o'clock came and went, a soft sob issued from her throat.

Finally, at two minutes after four, the doorbell rang, jolting her back to reality.

In her current emotional state, the two minutes had seemed like an eternity. She leapt to her feet and bounded across the room to pull the door open for Jake.

***

Twenty minutes to four, and Jake was a bundle of nerves. He was still not sure how he could have gotten so lucky, and at the moment, his luck had reached a new height.

In twenty minutes, He would be fucking Deanna, the Viking goddess of his dreams.

He could picture her in his head, tall, white blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, perfect breasts; in Jake's mind the list went on and on.

He had often thought his oldest cousin Deanna, whom he had always known as Deedee, was the most beautiful woman he had ever met. And now, he was going to FUCK her!

He dressed in a nice looking pair of pants with a belt and a button down shirt, then thought that looked a bit out of place, and switched back to shorts and a tee. Finally satisfied that he didn't look ridiculous, he noticed to his horror that he was almost already late.

***

"Hi Deedee" he smiled, stepping through the door and into her outstretched arms for a hug. She gently nuzzled his neck with her lips as he turned his head to join his lips with hers. Their tongues gently probed each other's mouths for a moment before Deanna took his hand and led him over to her living room couch.

She stood beside the couch and pulled his shorts down, allowing his rock hard cock to spring free. Slowly, she encircled the thick shaft with her hand and guided the bulging head of her little cousin's cock into her soft warm mouth.

He was moaning softly as he peeled off his shirt and tossed it to the floor, his eyes drinking in the sight of his big thick dick disappearing into the mouth of the most beautiful woman he had ever known.

He fought hard to keep from blowing his load right then, but he needn't have worried. Deanna had sensed his impending orgasm and drawn away. She had other plans for his semen today.

Doing a striptease like Janet had done for him was not something Deanna often did, and she felt a little awkward trying to stand up and pose seductively for Jake, unaware that at this moment, he felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

He involuntarily gasped when the teddy came up over Deanna's head, falling gently to the floor, as his eyes drank in the sight of his cousin's naked body for the first time. While she didn't realize it, her attempt to look seductive had been wildly successful.

Deanna smiled and turned toward the large window that looked out across her yard to the pool area, with Jake's eyes riveted to her fine nude form all the way, causing his penis to become almost painfully erect.

She pulled the heavy draperies closed and walked back across the dimly lit room to the couch, her naked breasts swaying gently from side to side to side as she moved.

She sat down next to Jake and leaned into him, gently brushing her firm tits against his chest as their tender kissing resumed.

He moaned softly into her mouth and gently stroked her left breast, savoring the silky smoothness of her gently rounded underboob.

Deanna pushed away and lay back seductively, slowly parting her legs, drawing a gasp of delight from young Jacob.

It was as if Freyja herself were sprawled naked before him, spreading her legs wide for him to mount her, extending her arms, pulling him close against her naked breasts as he entered her.

"Oh Deedee" he moaned softly, his long thick cock beginning to vanish through the snow-white patch of hair on her mound and into the tight wet pussy of the most beautiful women he had ever known. Several minutes of slow, gentle thrusting later, Jake's long thick cock was fully embedded in Deanna's tight wet sheath.

"Don't cum inside me, it's my fertile time" she whispered softly in his ear, informing him of the danger, as her mother had insisted, yet desperately hoping he would grant her wish and plant his baby in her womb.

Jake responded by burying his root into her all the way and working it around in a big circle, drawing a small orgasm from the gorgeous woman writhing and moaning beneath him on the couch.

Her full firm breasts mashed against his chest as he began to fuck her with smooth, deep strokes. Soon his beautiful cousin was shuddering beneath him on the couch with a massive orgasm as his steaming prick drove relentlessly into her fertile belly.

That was exactly what Deanna needed to put her anxiety to rest, and although her mind had not yet fully accepted the fact that her younger cousin was ecstatic to be making love to her; it was pretty obvious, even to her, that he was having a splendid time.

Suddenly, Jake's stroking became fast and erratic.

"Oh, Deedee I'm gonna cum!" he grunted.

Deanna pulled his head down and met his eye.

"Cum inside me." She smiled, gently nodding her head.

"Are you sure, Deedee?" he said with a note of panic in his voice. Deanna responded by gently sticking her tongue in his ear.

Suddenly he ground his cock straight down into Deanna's pussy, rocking his hips from side to side.

"Oh... Oh Deedee... Deedee I'm cumming!" Instinctively, Deanna clamped her legs hard around his back.

"Ughhhhh" he grunted as he began to ejaculate deep inside her.

Every throb of her little cousin's massive cock blasted thick ropes of his virile young sperm deep into her fertile belly, triggering a series of powerful orgasms that served to draw his semen into her womb.

Jacob lifted her leg at an angle to try to jam his spewing prick even deeper, finding the perfect spot to completely empty his balls, pulling her hips tight against his as his young cock bulged and throbbed.

"Deedee...Deedee..." He whispered, almost sobbing, with each delicious throb inside her velvety pussy; he continued to empty himself into her for several minutes before he finally began to soften.

He finally rose up off of her, letting his penis flop out of her, followed by a gush of his jism.

Deanna giggled a bit and got up from the couch, standing in front of him and letting the remainder drip out.

"Well, now that we've made a mess on my couch, do you want to try my bed?" she said with an impish grin.

Blood surged to the head of Jacob's dick at the mere thought of Deanna in bed.

She gently took his penis in her hand and led him up the stairs.

***

Jacob had been thrusting into Deanna deep and slow for nearly an hour when suddenly his pace grew urgent.

He had shot his whole load in her just an hour before, and she could tell by the way his thick cock began to grow even thicker that he was on the verge of shooting another one deep inside her, yet Deanna had no intention of asking him to pull out. Her mom wouldn't like it, but whatever. Deanna's mind was made up. She would have another baby, no matter what her mom thought. Emma was just going to have to get used to it.

Deanna was writhing slowly in the throes of another orgasm underneath him on the bed when, with a soft moan, Jacob buried himself in her pussy up to his balls and began to blow another massive load.

Deanna had been even better than he had ever dreamed.

It was almost six when Deanna got up to fix dinner. He had made such tender and beautiful love to her, pumping his cum into her belly twice; now it was spreading out inside her, swimming toward the ultimate goal.

blozo
blozo
947 Followers