DDP - Jake Comes of Age Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell asleep a little early that night, her womb awash with his virile young seed.

By the time her alarm clock rang, his sperm had scoured the length of her fallopian tubes and found her egg. She was just starting to brew her morning coffee when one of them punched through the outer membrane. Deanna's wish was coming true.

***

Laura powered down her computer and sat back in her office chair, looking at the brightly lit Dallas skyline through the window that encompassed two entire walls of her luxuriously appointed office. As you can imagine, the office was located on the top floor of the building that housed the family business interests. The bottom floors could be reached from the street; the top floor, where hers and her brother's spacious offices were located, could be accessed only by using either the restricted penthouse elevator or the secured private entrance that opened out on to the family's gated estate.

Rising to her feet, looking around the lavishly yet tastefully appointed office, Laura satisfied herself that everything was in its place. Her eye, as always, lingered a bit on the painting which was the reason for the only wooden wall on the floor. The dark cherry wall between hers and her assistant's offices was chosen specifically to compliment the colors used by the artist. The painting itself was an original Vermeer for which she had paid millions, and while it had appreciated in value, Laura rarely considered that fact. It was on that wall because she loved it, and it was frankly not for sale. She didn't have long to admire it though; she had a pressing appointment... In her bedroom.

Truth be told, Aunt Laura was the busiest woman in the family. While she loved sex as much as anyone, her duties as Chief Financial Officer of the family trust left her little time.

She'd have preferred to be the permanent supernumerary in the rotation, if not for the fact that the other women in the rotation's sex drives tended to leave few opportunities. She also acknowledged the fact that being in the rotation forced her to make time for sex and relaxation, things that had become increasingly scarce for Laura in the last few years.

An urgent matter at the office had forced her to push back her rendezvous with Jake by an hour, which explains why, at 9:58 when he rang the doorbell, there was no answer. After a polite interval, he rang again, only to hear steps coming up the flagstone path behind him.

"Jacob! You're early! Let's get inside." She said, glancing at her watch and noting it was thirty seconds before ten. She gave him a little kiss on the cheek and breezed past him to unlock the door.

The door swung open and Laura, grinning wickedly, took him by the hand and lead him into the house, straight up to the bedroom. "I think this is going to be one business meeting we will both enjoy." She whispered softly as she wrapped her arms around him, her magnificent breasts flattening against his muscular chest.

Laura took a step back and began to seductively pull her lavender silk blouse up over her head, then slid her immaculately tailored charcoal pencil skirt down over her hips, leaving her standing before him in a white translucent silk slip, through which a lavender satin bra and panty set were barely visible.

Jake took her in his arms and kissed her, gently pulling the spaghetti straps of her slip down over her shoulders and letting it drop to the floor before reaching behind her back and fumbling with the hooks of her bra.

Laura giggled a bit and took a half step back. "Would you like a little help with that?" she said, reaching behind her back with both hands and deftly releasing the hooks.

She smiled sweetly and let her bra drop to the floor.

"Oh my god Aunt Laura, they're incredible!" he gasped.

It was an understatement. Laura's breasts were legendary; firm pointy cones of prodigious size that appeared to jut straight out from her chest, even at 51 years of age, topped with a pink puffy nipple about the size and shape of an egg yolk, sunny side up. "They seem to have gotten bigger over the years" she said with a wry smile.She pulled Jacob's mouth down onto one of her puffy nipples, eliciting a soft moan and shudder before her hands dropped to yank his shorts off, allowing his already hard cock to spring free.She kicked off her panties as their lips pressed together, coaxing him gently into the bed, lying flat on her back, with her thrusting breasts pointing straight up as she spread her legs wide for him to mount her. Aunt Laura's pussy looked just like his sister Jenny's, but with a full yet neatly trimmed bush of sandy blonde hairs. He caught her scent as he moved up between her legs and halted his progress to gently eat his beautiful Aunt's pussy. Her delicious secretions caused him to linger; within a few minutes, she shuddered again with a small orgasm. He moved up between her legs, pausing to briefly draw her other puffy nipple into his mouth, before beginning to rub his bulbous glans up and down her already very wet slit. Lining the tip up perfectly with her opening, he bore down and pushed, groaning as the tight ring of her inner labia snapped down over his glans with a soft pop.He held still for a long moment to let her adjust to his massive size, then began to pull the head back out and pop it back in, savoring the delicious sensation, plunging just a little bit deeper in to her tight, wet sheath with every stroke. In just a few strokes, the bulbous glans of his penis pressed hard against Laura's cervix; He began to fuck his gorgeous aunt with long smooth strokes.

For the next half hour Jacob kept Laura's firm breasts pressed against his bare chest while he fucked her with long, slow strokes, pushing in all the way up to his balls with every delicious thrust.

Their lips were joined in a long, tender kiss when she wrapped her legs around his back and began to orgasm. Instinctively, he drove his rod in as deep as he could, bringing his beautiful blonde aunt's orgasm to a powerful crescendo.

Deep in Aunt Laura's belly, her left ovarian ligament stretched to its limit; the tension on her ovary causing her very last egg to pop free and began its journey toward her womb, her womb which would soon be teeming with her nephew's thick potent sperm.

Her most powerful orgasm yet swept over her; she wrapped her legs around his back and bore down with her pelvic muscles, crushing the head of his cock in a vise like grip; it was all he could do to keep from ejaculating right there.

Jacob's cock was even better than her daughter had told her, she thought, as he continued to thrust in to her, faster and faster with each passing moment. Soon Laura began to cum again, her vagina spasming powerfully on her nephew's bulging rod. Delicate little ripples in the walls of her vagina seemed to be milking him ever so gently; He knew he couldn't last much longer."Oooohhh Aunt Laura"... Jacob moaned, as she continued to writhe and moan with her orgasm underneath him, a look of pure joy on her angelic face as his thick powerful rod pounded furiously in and out of her tight wet slit.It was only a few minutes later when Laura groaned and bucked her hips with yet another orgasm, almost before it began to subside, another one crashed through her groin. Now Jacob felt the tingling in the head of his dick reaching the boiling point; he tried hard to suppress it, but it was just no use. His cock was fully embedded in her, his tightly wrinkled bag drew his balls up close to his body, his long powerful rod began to bulge and throb. "I'm cumming" he groaned as he felt his semen racing up the tube in his dick.Deep inside Aunt Laura's fertile belly, thick potent sperm erupted forcefully from the head of his dick and shot straight through the little hole in her cervix that led to her womb.Rope after rope of his thick sticky cum splashed against the back wall of her womb and began to spread out, searching relentlessly for Laura's very last egg. For a long time, he kept his cock embedded in her vagina, throbbing, bulging, still pumping the last of his seed deep into his beautiful aunt's womb. Laura wasn't sure if she was still orgasming or orgasming again. All she knew for sure was she was glowing from head to toe. Finally, Jacob began to soften. He rolled off of her, flopping out of her as he went, a long sticky rope of his semen dangling from the glans of his slowly softening penis.

Laura lay flat on her back for a moment, utterly ravished. While she treasured every moment she spent with her brother's penis inside her, it had been a few years since he had been able to absolutely fuck her brains out like his son had just done.

She cuddled up next to her nephew and relished the afterglow for a couple of minutes before she smiled softly and rolled out of bed, making her way to the bathroom, and emerging a few moments later in her nightgown.

Jake looked a little bewildered as she took his hand and helped him to his feet, giving him a quick kiss in the cheek.

"Thank you, Jacob, that was amazing" she smiled. "But it's bedtime for me, and you have to go".

Jake looked a little dejected. "Are you sure you don't want to go again?" he asked tentatively.

"I'd love to, but I've got a lot to do at work tomorrow." She replied.

"But you're in charge, can't you just come in whenever you want?" said Jacob, doing his best to convince her.

She looked at him like your average mom looks at her kids when they say something nonsensical.

"Jacob, the family trust controls over four billion dollars in assets, and I am its Chief Financial Officer. That's a big job." She said with that serious facial expression that Jacob knew to mean she was now reciting facts.

He thought for a moment about Aunt Laura's office. Suddenly, it dawned on him that no "Office Manager" in the world had anything remotely close to that level of luxury.

"Furthermore, it's a job you need to be able to do, if for no other reason, so you'll know enough about it to hire a competent replacement for me when I retire." She continued.

"It's almost eleven now Jake, and unlike some of the others, I have to wake up and go to work every day. The family business doesn't run itself." She said wistfully. "I'm going to get in my bed. And you're going to get in yours, young man." She finished, handing him his shirt.

He quickly dressed and hugged Aunt Laura at the door.

"Don't be a stranger" she whispered in his ear, giving his dick a playful squeeze.

It was several hours later before Jake's sperm found the last of Aunt Laura's eggs and burst through the outer membrane.

Against all odds, Laura was pregnant.

***

Gina's last pregnancy had been difficult to be sure, but in Gina's mind it was far from a deal breaker. "Gestational Diabetes" the doctors had called it, a serious and possibly life-threatening complication of pregnancy. She was advised in no uncertain terms to not have any more children.

It had been said that Gina thought she was smarter than everyone else, but what had not been said was, with the possible exception of her little sister, Gina actually was smarter than everyone else.

She knew the risks; indeed, she had studied the condition extensively, and felt that since it had not been severe, she would be able to develop a sound plan to manage it. Gina was going to have her twelve children by God, or she was going to die trying. She was thirty-two years old now, if her dream were to be achieved, she needed to get to work.

If her calculations were correct, and they were, her window of fertility for the month was closing rapidly. She needed to get to work right now.

***

God, this is so creepy, she thought to herself, feeling quite the stalker as she crouched in the darkness outside the pool house door, knowing Jake would have to pass right by on his way home from Aunt Laura's. If her guess was right, Laura was only going to let him get one nut. Sloppy seconds would be just fine for Gina's purposes.

Sooner than she had expected, but not sooner than she had hoped, she heard the sound of footsteps approaching on the flagstone path.

Jacob was lost in thought as he walked up the path toward home. He'd have really liked to put his dick in Aunt Laura one more time, and was thinking maybe his mom would let him put it in her instead, when he passed the darkened doorway.

"Jacob!" Came a harsh whisper from the pool house entryway. His head snapped up to see Gina beckoning to him from within, her deep cleavage glistening with a thin film of sweat in the heat of the Texas night.

In his pants, his cock began to stir, and even though Aunt Laura had done a pretty good job of draining his balls, his youthful metabolism had already produced more than enough sperm to do the job Gina so desperately wanted done.

Suddenly, he felt a burning desire to bury his cock in Gina's fertile belly.

"Over here" she whispered, taking a step outside the doorway to grasp Jake's hand and pull him inside. Quickly, Gina locked the door and turned to face Jake.

"Fuck me!" she said, pulling her shirt and bra off over her head as one piece and letting her big firm tits spring free.

Jake was already pulling his clothes off; in a flash, the pair were naked and dragging each other over to the large leather couch.

In the back of his mind, Jake remembered he wasn't supposed to cum inside her, making a mental note to pull out early.

Like any virile young man, his mind went blank when the thick bulb of his cock made contact with his cousin's beautifully manicured vulva. Much like his father, the odds of him actually pulling were fast approaching zero as he rubbed the bulging head up and down her little coin slot and pushed, savoring the feeling of her inner labia snapping down over his glans.

Again and again, he pulled all the way out and pushed gently until he was rewarded with the delicious feeling.

Gina quickly tired of that and gripped his ass with both hands, pulling him in all the way and guiding his long smooth strokes.

"Oooo yeah fuck me Jacob" she groaned, throwing her big firm ass up to meet his increasingly powerful thrusts.

Now he was ramming his cock into her hard and fast, and Gina was about to go off like a bomb. She wrapped her legs tight around his back, forcing his cock into her all the way. Unable to move, Jake just held still while Gina rocked her hips furiously on his cock until finally, her eyes rolled up in her head and a shattering orgasm crashed over her.

It was a long few moments before she released her grip enough for Jake to get back to work; quickly, he was nailing his cousin's tight heart shaped ass to the leather couch in the pool house, harder and faster by the moment; soon he would feel his orgasm approaching; soon his thick youthful sperm would be pulsing into his fertile cousin, pumping the baby into her belly that she so desperately needed.

"Cum in me Jake" Gina breathed in his ear.

"What if I get you pregnant, Gina? Your mom will kill me!"

"Fuck her. Get me pregnant, Jacob. Cum in me...Cum in me now!"

With that, she reached down between his legs and took his bag in her hand, gently rolling his heavy balls as she stuffed her tongue into his ear.

He had planned to enjoy this luxurious fuck with his large breasted cousin for a long time, but when Gina's legs folded around his back and she clamped her pussy down hard on his bulging cock, there was no way to beat back the feeling that rushed up on him. With a low moan, he buried his rod in her up to his balls and began to blow hot ropes of his thick potent sperm deep into her roiling vagina.

The thick base of his cock bulged and throbbed with each hot jet of his jism; for what seemed an eternity, he emptied his heavy balls into his cousin's fertile belly.

He lay on top of her for a long time until his dick began to soften. Finally, it flopped out of her, yet no semen appeared. He had shot every drop straight into her womb; when he pulled out, the little hole in her cervix snapped shut. Even now, his sperm were swarming on the surface of her egg.

It was a bit after two when Jacob began to blow his third load straight into Gina's womb. Not that it mattered, she was already pregnant.

***

The sun was up, but not yet shining in the window, when Jacob became aware of his mother's big firm tits brushing lightly against his face. He opened his lips and gently pulled a nipple in.

Judy rolled onto her back and spread her legs wide, pulling her son over on top of her, guiding his morning erection to her slick wet opening.

"Oh Mom" he moaned softly as her inner labia snapped down over the bulbous glans of his rock-hard penis. In just a few strokes, his long thick cock was completely buried in his mother's silky vagina.

He held still for as long as he could, trying to make this wonderful moment with his mom last, but the tingling in his penis was just too intense. He pounded his cock in and out of his mom deep and fast. Three strokes later, he plunged into her all the way up to his balls and began to pump thick ropes of sperm straight into her womb... unaware that his baby was already growing inside her.

***

EPILOG

Laura gazed adoringly at her five-year-old son. She had been mortified to find out she was pregnant, although she got comfortable with it pretty quickly. She'd never have imagined she could bear another child; the joy it had given her was incredible.

April was stunned at first to find herself pregnant. She considered an abortion, until Gina stepped up and offered to raise the child as her own. At that point, she reconsidered; She genuinely did not want any more children, but the beautiful little girl she gave birth to quickly endeared herself to her. She had a hysterectomy promptly after the birth and dropped out of the rotation for almost a year.

Jenny got pregnant immediately, and in a pleasant break from her routine, had about as trouble free a pregnancy as it is possible to have, before bearing a son for her little brother. She decided not to press her luck and had her tubes tied. She's taken over Jacob's morning nut from Judy now, Jake loves to wake up and sink his morning wood into his big sister's pussy.

Deanna bore beautiful twin girls for her young cousin; two years after their birth, Deanna's belly was again swollen with a baby from Jacob. Jacob made it a point to keep his favorite cousin's vagina wrapped around his prick to the greatest extent possible.

Gina proved to be adept at managing her health during pregnancy and resumed her quest to have twelve children with great enthusiasm, much to the chagrin of her mother, who really did only want the best for all of her children. The joy Gina had felt when she bore her fifth, sixth, seventh, and eighth children was incomparable.

Jacob had blown several huge loads in her just last night, and while she didn't know it yet, his little babymakers had already found her egg. Baby number nine was on its way!

Sara's little girl was absolutely precious, a spitting image of her mother, but Sara's pregnancy had gone so poorly that this time she listened to the doctors and had her tubes tied. It in no way affected her sex drive. She remained unable to breast feed, but Gina was up to the task, with a little help from Jenny.

Aunt Emma, to her credit, when she realized every single one of her daughters was pregnant, didn't come anywhere near as unhinged as everyone thought she would; which is not to say she didn't come unhinged. Jake had the sports fuck put on him several times in a row. She eventually forgave him for getting all of her daughters pregnant, but not completely. Just last week, she put the sports fuck on him again.

And Janet, his beloved stepmother, is still astoundingly beautiful, and, as promised, is still always there for Jake, whether he needs a sympathetic ear to sooth his mind, or a moist tender vagina to sooth his swollen penis.