DDP - Jake Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake sweetie, I want you to let me explain something." She spoke slowly, pausing for just a breath. "To me, you were the answer to a prayer, the son I could never have." She took another deeper breath, her words coming faster as she continued.

"I was there when you were conceived! and I've been there for you ever since. To me, You're my son! I'm your other mom, not just your stepmother. I will always be here for you." Jake knew it, but it touched him deeply to hear her say it. She averted her eyes for a moment and spoke again, this time so softly he could barely hear.

"I love you so much Jacob." She raised her eyes to meet his. "As if I had carried you myself."

Jake gazed into her eyes. Janet's was one of the first faces he could remember. He had always loved that face.

"I love you too, Mama Janet"

She kissed his lips softly, guiding him to the edge of the bed and down onto his back, sliding up close, keeping her firm breasts in contact with his bare skin all the way.

"Make love to me Jacob." she whispered. "Make love to Mama Janet".

He looked at the beautiful woman spread out on the bed beside him. Her breasts were so firm and upright, even for a much younger woman. His eye tracked down her soft flat belly to her smooth pubic mound, where only a few thin wispy nut brown hairs grew in a small tuft about an inch above her shiny bald slit.

Spreading her smooth silky legs wide, she pulled him over on top of her.

Slowly, he rose to his knees. Janet had never released his aching cock from her soft gentle hand from the moment she first touched it, and now her grip strengthened as she guided his thick knob to her narrow opening.

She slowly worked it up and down her groove a few times before guiding it to the perfect position.

"Push, Jacob". She whispered.

Jake had to push almost as hard as he had had to with Jenny before the head of his dick began to slide smoothly into Janet's pussy.

Jake looked again at the sparse tuft on her mound as his dick began to sink deep into Janet's tight wet pussy. Slowly, carefully, he worked his massive prick down into Janet, deeper with every thrust, until his balls flattened against her perfect butt.

The feeling roared up on him so fast, he had no opportunity to fight it off.

"Mama... Mama Janet I'm gonna cum!" he grunted, jamming himself in even more as he began to ejaculate deep inside her.

Janet rocked her hips ever so gently, milking and squeezing his throbbing prick, drawing every last drop of his hot thick cum out of him and into her soft warm belly.

At last, the throbbing subsided and he began to soften. His dick flopped out of her with a wet sucking sound, as a thick river of his semen began to flow out of her rapidly closing vagina.

Jake rolled onto his back, his half hard cock twitching and pointing up at the ceiling of the luxurious master suite.

Every fantasy he had ever had about Janet had just been wildly exceeded.

Slowly, seductively, Janet's tongue traced a circle around his left nipple before she began to plant soft kisses on his abdomen in a line headed straight for the head of his dick.

Jake began to stiffen again, less than a minute after having blown a massive load deep inside his stepmother.

Janet's soft lips engulfed the head of his penis. Instantly, He was hard as a rock again. She straddled him and guided his rod back into her well lubed vagina.

Well, Jenny was right, she thought. It sure didn't take him long to get that first nut! And it damn sure didn't take him long to get rock hard again!

She sighed and let herself sink down onto her stepson's big delicious cock.

Janet liked being on top, it put her in control, and as anyone who really knows her knows; Janet is always in control.

Right now, she intended to teach her stepson how to control his urge to cum, for, you see, Janet was also known to be the Queen of edging.

In short order, she had the signs of his impending orgasms cataloged, and proceeded to ride his cock, her tight slick pussy gliding quickly up and down, driving herself to orgasm after orgasm, until she sensed he thought he just might wanna cum, then grinding down hard, changing the pace, or even climbing completely off, backing him down from the edge and building him back up, again and again and again.

Jake was not aware that over an hour had passed before she finally rolled off of him and pulled him over on top, guiding him straight back into her opening.

Jake immediately began to pound his thick meaty rod into her deep.

"Do you like fucking me as much as your real mom sweetie?" she breathed in his ear as he continued to pump his thick meat in and out of her steaming vagina.

"Uh huh" he grunted and kept thrusting.

He loved fucking his mom, make no mistake. But Janet was something else altogether, like every sexual fantasy he had ever had, all rolled into one and wrapped tightly around his rock-hard cock.

The tingling in the head of Jake's massive rod was rapidly approaching the point of no return. He began sawing furiously in and out of Janet's tight wet slit.

Suddenly, his strokes became short and erratic, his breath started coming in ragged gasps. His scrotum drew up tight to his body.

"Mama Janet... oooo Mama... Oh Mama I'm gonna cum again" he rasped and buried the full length of his massive rod in her belly.

'Uuugghh" he grunted as he felt the delicious throbbing begin again.

The first long rope of his semen raced up the tube in his dick and burst from the little slit in the head.

Janet could feel Jake's penis bulging rhythmically. Deep inside her vagina, his sperm was spewing from the head. He was blowing another huge load in her!

He grabbed one of her taut firm buttocks and pulled it hard to one side, struggling mightily to bury even more of his spurting prick inside her tight slick pussy.

A thick white ring of his semen formed around his throbbing rod and began to flow down on to the to the sheets of the big bed in the luxurious master suite.

At last, he let his dick flop out of her, trailing a surprising amount of semen as he rolled onto his back. Janet cuddled up close beside him.

"I loved it when you called me Mama, sweetie." she sighed softly.

"Should I call you that all the time?"

"No baby, it would sound strange to everyone else. Only in the bedroom."

"I love you, Mama."

"I love you too, Son."

She kissed him softly again and lay her head on his chest. It was a long few minutes before she spoke again.

"Did you like making love to an older woman, Jakey?" she whispered.

"Oh god yes! You're even better than Jenny!" He exclaimed.

"Well, I should be, I taught her everything she knows. Jacob, it's important for me to to know that if an older woman were to come to you, you wouldn't just dismiss her because of her age. Do you think you can give older women a fair chance, Jake?"

"Sure!", he replied. "If they're anywhere near as hot as you, I'd be crazy not to!"

Having heard the exact answer she was hoping to hear, she lowered her head to his groin and pulled his thick dick deep into her throat.

Instantly, the blood surged back into his penis. Once again, Jake marveled at his amazing luck.

~~~

"So, what are we thinking here, call the meeting?" Janet said.

She was seated at the breakfast table in the big house, discussing the events of the night before with Steve and Jenny.

Jenny met her mother's eye and spoke. "My only worry is that premature ejaculation thing. But, I mean, he gets right back up, right? I mean, at least for us? I'm just worried about some of the others. They can be a tough crowd."

Steve laughed softly. "Give him a break. I was the same way when I was that age. I'd probably still be that way if your mom didn't give me my morning nut every day!

Janet laughed along with him.

Jenny sighed. "Okay, call the meeting."

In Janet's head, a plan had already formed.

~~~

The next morning, Jake rolled out of bed on his own. Glancing at the clock on his bedside table and seeing it was nearly noon, he wondered why his mom hadn't yelled up the stairs at him to get up like she usually did.

Pulling on some shorts and a t shirt, he made his way down the stairs, toward the sound of many voices coming from the kitchen.

He rounded the corner into the kitchen to find it filled with people, all of whom were very familiar to him. He was wondering what was going on when he heard Aunt Janet speak.

"Well good morning sleepy head! We've been waiting for you!" she exclaimed with a broad smile.

Gathered around the long kitchen table was most of his extended family; Aunt Janet, his mom Judy, his dad Steve, sister Jenny, cousins April, Gina, Deanna, and Sara, and aunts Laura and Emma.

"Shall we let the meeting begin?" Janet said to murmurs of consent from all.

Taking her seat at the head of the kitchen table, she produced some notes and a small wooden gavel from a brown leather briefcase and rapped the gavel twice on the kitchen table. "This meeting of the family council will now come to order."

A hush fell over the room as Janet took control.

"Well Jake," she began, "You're a man now. Congratulations on your graduation!" she said to a polite round of applause.

She continued in the strong confident tone that all present knew well.

"You've apparently found out on your own, in spite of our best efforts to keep it from you, that this family enjoys having sex with each other". A quick burst of laughter had Janet reaching for the gavel again before it died down.

"And you've learned from Jenny in the last couple of days that Stephanie and Julie are also your half-sisters" she said, referring to Jenny and April's daughters.

"What you don't know, at least not yet, is that you actually have eight half-sisters and five half-brothers, a fact for which I must take the blame, or credit, as the case may be."

Jake's eyes widened just a touch, letting Janet know she had his full attention.

"This all started long before you were born, when my father took my virginity on my 18th birthday. And I loved him dearly for it. When Jenny was born, she and I both very nearly died, and your dad and I were unable to have more children, although we desperately wanted them. A chance meeting with your mother and her ex-husband produced you, to our everlasting joy".

She paused to let the murmurs of approval die down.

"When your big sister came of age, she showed a similar interest in her father, which I encouraged. Your cousin April found out, and asked to join in. At that point, I opened up to your Aunt Laura, bringing her in too, and things just snowballed from there."

"Everyone in this room has had regular sex with your father for many years now, and all of us have given him at least one child." Jake, still too stunned to speak, simply nodded his understanding.

Taking a moment to gather her thoughts, she proceeded. "Shortly after your sister Julie was born, your dad got extremely lucky with an investment he had made, and we found ourselves incredibly wealthy. A decision was made to gather the family together, starting with you and and your mom."

"The first house built after the main house on this land was yours. You were not quite 8 years old when you moved in, so you were here to see all the other houses go up. In the ensuing years, thanks to shrewd investing by your father, and the skillful management of your Aunt Laura, the fabulous wealth this vast family shares has only grown, leaving us all time to spend doing whatever interests us."

Jake was already aware of his family's wealth. His mom had divorced when he was 4 and moved him to Brownsville, on the Mexican border, where they lived in abject poverty for almost three years, until Janet had persuaded his mom to return to Dallas. To him it seemed, much more so than to any of the others, that the supply of money was inexhaustible.

Janet's facial expression took on a vague sadness as she continued. "And now we come to the current state of affairs. Several years ago, everyone here made a pact, and this council was formed. Members of this council have all taken an oath not to have sex outside this family. Your father is 54 years old now, and while he hasn't experienced the erectile dysfunction of many men his age, he is down to two ejaculations per day, one of which is his morning nut, which until recently, I took care of exclusively." She paused, shuffled her notes, and continued.

"As you can clearly see, there are a lot of us in this room. Only a few of us are sufficiently attracted to women to have sex with each other, and each of us possesses an above average sex drive."

"Except me!" Interrupted Sara, his slender red headed cousin.

Janet silenced her with a sharp glance and resumed.

"Except for Sara, whose sex drive knows no bounds." Sara giggled and met Jake's eye, seductively running her tongue over her upper lip.

"As you can imagine, this puts your father in a bit of a bind."

Janet paused, pleased to note that she still had her stepson's undivided attention despite Sara's little outburst.

"Tell us the truth Jake, and don't be embarrassed. Everyone here loves you dearly already. How many times a day do you usually masturbate to orgasm?" Jake's face turned bright red.

"Seven or eight". He stammered.

The room erupted with howls of approval. Steve jumped to his feet and vigorously slapped his son on the back. "What did I tell you? That's my boy!"

Janet banged her gavel impatiently.

"Now to the heart of the matter. Jake, it's a given that you can do whatever you like with your life, and this family will support you unconditionally." she said to more murmurs of approval. "That being said, we have voted unanimously this morning to invite you to join the council, and we hope that you'll willingly take the oath and become one with all of us."

"I'd love that." Jake stammered, still taken aback by the whole situation. Applause erupted all around, leading Janet to bang the gavel several times on the kitchen table.

With calm restored, Janet locked her hazel eyes on Jake's.

"Jacob John Sanchez, do you take this oath, to remain celibate outside this family, of your own free will, never to be broken, never to be forgotten?"

The silence hung heavily in the air.

"I do". He said somberly as the room erupted with cheers.

After an appropriate interval, Janet rapped her gavel on the table, restoring order.

"Okay! Welcome aboard, Jacob. Here's the plan moving forward. The council meets monthly on the evening of the first Monday for general business matters. You will be expected to attend at least ten meetings per year." She stopped and shuffled through her notes, moved a sheet to the top of the stack and began to read.

"The rotation works thusly; Morning nut excluded; your dad is still capable of a solid once a day. You'll be expected to pick up the remaining times in the daily rotation. Rotation times are eleven to noon, 4 to 5 pm, and any time after 9pm. Your father has dibs on the noon slot. Daytime slots are one hour, please try to finish on time unless prior arrangements have been made. Nighttime slot is at your discretion. No one is currently menstruating, but when they are, they simply drop out of the rotation, Emma, Laura, and I no longer menstruate and can pick up some of the slack, or you can use the time to pursue your other interests. Are you good with that?"

Jake just nodded his head yes.

"Now, as for today. It's already past noon, so it's too late to collect your morning nut. We'll start you out a couple hours early with Aunt Emma. Sorry Deanna."

"Maybe he could work me in after mom". Deanna said.

"He'll be too tired." her mother Emma replied flatly. Deanna made a mock pouty face as the room erupted in giggles.

Janet let the giggles die down and picked up right where she left off. "Aunt Emma will take you up to your room now, then at 10 tonight you'll be over at April's. Tomorrow, you'll get your morning nut in Sara." She paused for another sharp glance at Sara. "Then I'll see you around three, and you'll finish up around nine with your mom. Wednesday, Gina will wake you in your room for your morning nut, you'll see Jenny at 3, you'll be at Aunt Laura's house by ten, then everybody moves up one time slot and we repeat the cycle. If anyone needs to drop out this cycle, Deanna will take their slot."

"Or Sara!" Sara said in a loud whisper. Janet ignored her and continued.

"After everything settles down, your mom will be collecting your morning nut every day. Weekends we'll just play by ear for now." She looked into Jake's eyes, making sure she still had his attention. Satisfied, she continued.

"All schedule changes and substitutions go through me. Extra sessions are at your discretion, as long as you remain able to perform in your assigned time slots. Extras with Sara" she paused, sending her sharpest glance yet Sara's way, "Must be specifically authorized by me." Sara crossed her eyes and stuck her tongue out.

"Any questions?" Still in shock, Jake just shook his head no.

"At this point, I think a few words from your father are in order." Janet said, turning the floor over to Steve.

Steve rose to his feet, cleared his throat a bit, and began. "Jake my boy, I could not be more proud of you. And I know that goes for all the women in this room." Another murmur of assent swept the room.

"These are all brilliant women, strong, independent, beautiful women. It's been my privilege, and now it will be yours too, to take care of their sexual needs. Every one of them is an excellent lover, and not afraid to tell you what they like. Listen to them, and always give each and every one of them your best effort." Applause ensued, prompting another rap of Janet's gavel.

"I'll wrap this up with a couple pieces of advice. Make sure you still have something in the tank after your morning and afternoon sessions. For your late sessions, it's fine to go until one or both of you is exhausted". Steve continued. Jake was drinking in his dad's advice, still not quite able to believe what was happening. "And last, but certainly not least, don't let your Aunt Emma drain all of your energy unless she's the last of the day!" he finished, to a cacophony of giggles and laughs.

Not waiting for the laughter to abate this time, Janet raised her voice. "Okay, if there's nothing else, do I have a motion to adjourn?" she said, looking around the room. Several hands shot up.

"This meeting of the family council is adjourned!" She exclaimed, banging her little wooden gavel on the table.

Steve grasped Jake's hand firmly and shook it. "Welcome to the council, Son!" he exclaimed as the women of family gathered around Jake with hugs, kisses, and various pats on the back. He felt cousin Sara's tiny hand squeeze his dick as cousin Deanna's big firm boob pressed into his arm."Come see me after mom!" Deanna whispered in his ear before a hand slipped into his and begin to lead him away.

"Let's go Jakey. I've been waiting a long time!" Aunt Emma whispered just loudly enough for all the others to hear.

The pair headed for the stairs to whoops and catcalls from the rest of the ladies.

Steve just stood there, beaming with pride, knowing that his big sister was about to give his son the ride of a lifetime.

~~~

Aunt Emma had been an excellent golfer back in her college days, and had kept herself, and her golf game, in superb condition ever since. It was widely acknowledged that Emma could have easily played professional golf, had she not prioritized her family over everything else. She had been Jake's de facto golf coach for years now.

Although she was attractive, even very attractive for her age, he'd never really thought of her in a sexual way. Now, however, as she led him gently but firmly by the hand up the stairs toward his bedroom, that heart shaped ass of hers was doing unexpected things to his dick. By the time the bedroom door closed behind them, he was rock hard.