DDP - Jake Comes of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if Jake were not hard enough already, when Emma's bra came off and her firm pointy cones sprung free, appearing to jut straight out from her chest, the blood in his fully engorged penis began to throb almost painfully.

"Oh my god Aunt Emma, your body is sooooo hot!" he said in a hoarse whisper.

"Thank you, Jakey, dear. Now let's see what you have for Aunt Emma in here."

She knelt before him and shucked his shorts off, allowing his big thick cock to spring free.

"Wow, Jenny wasn't kidding!" she said in an amazed whisper before pulling the head and a couple of inches into her mouth.

Jake nearly blew his load right there, but was able to contain himself just barely.

Emma let his dick flop out of her mouth and rose to her feet, turning around so he could watch her work her shorts down off of her big fine ass.

Emma was pleased enough with his reaction to her tits, but she knew that by far her best feature was her ass, and Jake's eyes were absolutely glued to it as her shorts fell to the floor.

"Oh god Aunt Emma". he croaked.

Emma turned to face him. "Get your shirt off sweetie" she said, standing back a foot or two to admire the site of Jake's muscular chest and flat abdomen coming into view as he peeled his shirt off and tossed it to the floor.

Emma's soft hand gently encircled his penis. Using it almost like a handle, she gently pulled him over to the bed.

She released his penis and wrapped her arms around him. Not for the first time, Jake noticed how tall Aunt Emma was, standing nearly eye to eye with him, not more than a couple of inches shorter than his six feet even.

"Kiss me Jakey" she whispered, her firm breasts flattening against his chest. Their tongues swirled gently in each other's mouths as Emma pulled her nephew down on to the bed, rolling onto her back and pulling him over on top of her.

"Fuck me Jakey". she said in a husky voice "Fuck your Aunt Emma".

Jake lined the head of his dick up on Aunt Emma's hairless slot, amazed at how much like Jenny's pussy it looked. He found her opening and pushed.

But his big thick dick just bent. He rubbed it up and down her slot again. She was so wet! He found her opening again and pushed harder, and harder...

He was pushing so hard now, but still the head would not enter Aunt Emma's slick bald pussy.

Suddenly Emma smiled. "I was just messing with you." she said, and relaxed the muscles around her vagina.

Half of Jake's long thick cock slid easily into Aunt Emma's amazing pussy.

Emma's silky smooth legs closed around his back and contracted powerfully, effectively slamming the rest of his cock into her, all the way up to his balls.

Emma squeezed hard again, crushing the entire length of his long thick cock in a hot, wet, vise-like grip. She thrust her tongue up into his mouth and sent a series of ripples up the length of her vagina, ripples that felt as if her pussy were trying to pull his entire body in.

Before he even realized what was happening, Jake began to ejaculate deep inside Aunt Emma.

Emma snickered to herself. She was willing to bet Janet hadn't made him cum that fast!

She held him tightly, determined not to let his softening erection escape the confines of her sperm-soaked pussy.

As soon as it was apparent his erection would soften no further, Emma began to put the skills she had mastered in forty years of sexual activity to work.

"Oh my god, Aunt Emma is even tighter than Jenny!" Jake thought as he slowly began to work his stiff cock in and out of his aunt.

Soon he was thrusting his full length in and out of her, drawing back until the head came fully out, then sinking in till his balls compressed against her firm heart shaped ass.

Now he was pounding his massive rod into her all the way just as hard and fast as he possibly could.

And Aunt Emma was taking it effortlessly.

He could never have imagined that his aunt would be such an amazing fuck, throwing her hips up to meet his every thrust, thrusting back at him just as hard as he was thrusting into her, keeping her big pointy tits mashed against his chest, all the while rocking and rolling her hips in every direction imaginable as he pounded his cock into her fast and hard.

Suddenly Emma arched her back and extended her legs straight out; Her whole body went rigid and her eyes rolled up in her head as her orgasm crashed over her.

The powerful muscles of her hips and buttocks contracted violently, her vagina crushing Jake's long thick cock in an almost painful grip.

They lay motionless together until Emma's orgasm subsided enough for her pussy to release its powerful hold on his bulging cock.

Emma rolled him onto his back and quickly straddled him, lowering herself down onto his steaming prick.

Aunt Emma began to ride him like a boss. "Oh god Aunt Emma, it's sooooo good" He moaned as she bounced violently up and down on his rock-hard cock.

"This is "Sports Fucking", she said with her familiar wicked grin. "Like a fuck and a workout in one!"

She changed the pace and ground her hips down relentlessly onto his thick hard dick.

Sooner than he'd have liked, the familiar tingling returned.

"Uhhh Uhhh... Aunt Emma I'm gonna cum again!" he groaned.

Emma knew it was too late to back him off the edge. Sitting down all the way on to his cock, she lay down and let her big firm tits flatten against his chest.

She began to use all of her unique skills to send the most delicate ripples up the walls of her pussy, pulling Jake in, until he began to pump his hot thick semen deep into her vagina.

Jake's penis continued to throb inside her until she rose up off of him, letting his cum dribble out of her before taking a seat with her legs crossed on the bed next to Jake.

"Need a break?" she said with mock concern. Jake nodded his head.

He was getting a break weather he needed one or not. Aunt Emma had some things she wanted to say, and Jake had known for most of his life that if Aunt Emma had something to say, it behooved him to shut up and let her say it.

"I hope my girls can give you as nice a welcome to the council." she said with that evil little smile he was coming to know and love.

"You've known all of them most of your life, Jake, but you're about to know them a whole lot better."

She paused for a breath and to organize her thoughts.

"Please, Jake, don't take it too much to heart if my daughters say something rude, or even if they get angry with you. They don't mean anything by it. They grew up in a house full of siblings, they squabble all the time. But they love each other!"

Aunt Emma took another deep breath and continued. "Deanna tries so hard to make everyone happy, then gets frustrated when she inevitably fails. Gina thinks she's smarter than everybody else, but she isn't. And Sara, well, my sweet baby girl Sara is the most manipulative little bitch you will ever meet. Sara gets whatever Sara wants. You'll learn quickly to tell her no." She raised her head and met his eye squarely. "They're good women, Jake! especially Sara."

Emma paused for a long minute and lightly traced a circle around the head of his dick with her finger.

"You'll make your own judgments, Jake. The only one I feel I really need to warn you about is Gina."

She took a breath and continued.

"Gina. Oh boy, Gina. Be very careful, Jacob! All you have to do is look at her cross eyed and she turns up pregnant. Your dad just shoots it between her tits, God knows they're big enough. Just be aware, I mean, if you want to get her pregnant, that's okay too..." her speech trailed off as her eyes focused on his slowly stiffening penis. She opened her mouth to engulf his bulbous glans.

Emma had more to say, but Jake's rapidly swelling dick in her mouth changed her priorities.

~~~

Four hours after his feet had hit the stairs, Aunt Emma slipped on the last of her clothing and opened the bedroom door. She turned and looked back toward the bed, where her nephew lay, exhausted, having just finished blowing his fifth load in his Aunt Emma's pussy.

"I'll tell Deanna you can't make it". She said with with a smirk, closing the door behind her.

His dad had warned him. Aunt Emma had just worn him smooth out.

To be continued...