All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 11'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
SpeedySPSpeedySPabout 3 years ago

Fascinated by the concept of the mimic. How is it that tik Tom has evolved beyond others of his kind?

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 3 years ago

Wow once again u have really out done urself. Little sad that this arc is going to complete. Loved the tick-tock part. Awaiting for ur next part.

joshmosejoshmoseabout 3 years ago

Awesome. A nice turn with Lily, and tik tock was a neat development.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 3 years ago

The 'art' on Tasia's face had me laughing, thanks for that.

SlofredSlofredabout 3 years ago

Amazing fight scene., TIKTOK's change is so unexpected and so much a show that if someone cares for you, you can learn to do better . Now if Cyrus can make that leap the story will be complete, OR it could be another spin off in the future, life and times of a changed monster hunter. Love all your work, and I am so looking forward to the close of this and the next project on your agenda. 5 stars as usual. THANK YOU for sharing a part of your life with us.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

Excellent - As always :)

Many thanks for sharing this with us.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

Oh my that was fu%^ing amazing I have followed your stories and I love them all ,I need more!

lanncerlanncerabout 3 years ago

Tick Tick's perspective is so unique. Love it.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 3 years ago

Well done, Annabelle. As always, I remain in awe of your talent as your skill continues to grow.

In the last chapter of Home for Horny Monsters, someone the comments moaned about Tick Tock needing a romantic encounter. Now you know that's not going to happen. The mimic loves Dana for her brilliance -- that spark of genius with machines -- which unfortunately is muted by being a dead girl. If anything, the mimic will do anything to help her become alive again just to bask in her presence while she creates. For an extradimensional creature, that would be akin to great sex.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

christi11christi11about 3 years ago

Not really any sex but my GAWD that was good!!!! One of the VERY few five stars I've given! Yay for Lily!!!

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for the finale. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome writing coupled with a fantastic imagination.

bumboy1234bumboy1234about 3 years ago

stunning, really had me gripped throughout...i love lily she is amazing, the writing is fantastic

KyrissanKyrissanabout 3 years ago

Perfect! Can‘t wait for the final chapter.

I really would like to see where all

vintageridervintageriderabout 3 years ago

You just keep getting better and better!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

What Lily said to Cyrus and his response . . . Sorry still wiping tears from my eyes.

Honestly I'm not sure how you can make Ch. 12 better than this but I'm very much looking forward finding out!

Thank you again writerannabelle!!!

Katzkin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A demon showing a human the nature of humanity and what makes a real monster. This is the essence of your writing and Lily explained it far better, more strikingly, and more profoundly than anyone could have imagined especially because it was coming from her. And my Discord GIF comment made the story tags this makes my day. 🥰

DivwayDivwayabout 3 years ago

Oh my, Dana will this stone in her belly. will it let her become more human...well not so zombie-like? Lily, might be a demon but has the soul of a naughty saint. She(Annabelle) has described humanity in a way that should make us all feel ashamed. The only monsters on this planet are humans.

So love your talent, Annabelle. Imaginative construct with a detailed description of the events unfolding to then change and happen again and again. Your stories are captivating to a point of being spellbinding. This story away from HFHM is wonderful. At the same time, the connection back to the house makes this a magnificent story. Chapter 12, I now anticipate, thinking of how the girls can get back home. As Lily is tied to Mike.

The Order, after it interviews its servents will look to find the house and Lily and Dana in the same sort of venom the society tried and still does. God I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Phenomenal

CirdanXCirdanXabout 3 years ago

You have no idea how good you are. That was such a pleasure to read. <3

Happywifrhappylife8586Happywifrhappylife8586about 3 years ago

Holy shit that scene with Tick Tock? I loved it. First time we got to experience the story from its perspective. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best chapter yet!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"Get this thing out of me!" - Words I never expected from Lily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the conclusion of this chapter. The Order, definitely needs a wake up call. Now I am wondering who the man in the trench coat is the HFHM chapter 63.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just incredible. Tick Tock's perspective, an excellent action scene and Lily's continued character development... amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What is good about this is the everything of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That one commenter who's always like "Please fix Dana" isn't gonna like this, lol

OpenWillingAndAbleOpenWillingAndAbleabout 3 years ago

I loved this chapter, so much awesomeness. But most especially Tick Tock's point of view, and his wonderful attack. I look forward to seeing more about his powers, and learning about that spark our favorite dead girl has. And let's not forget the way Dana took the dragon seed, and killed that asshole. I generally just click 5 stars and go on. But damn this chapter was so amazing, all your stuff is really. Keep it up.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrabout 3 years ago

I am the person who keeps saying " Please fix Dana". I stand by the idea since she was, and is, a victim of evil.

This is another wonderful story in the series. Thank you for another exciting chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Dana / Sparks ?

TSM : )

G

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
Two amazing scenes

I think everybody who has enjoyes the story so far, me included, has eagerly awaited that scene with Tick Tock. Great to see his powers and especially from his POV. I hope there is more from that in the future.

But now I'm a little worried about Dana. From the main story I know how she ends up, but I am really giddy to see how in the next chapter her hunger turns out to affect her.

And btw I'm so so glad that Cyrus got to live. Maybe one of the best anti-heros this story has to offer. And a chance for him to get involved in HFHM once the Order finds out about Mike's house.

5 stars, like always!

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesabout 3 years ago

I read this a few days ago and have been trying to come up with something wonderful to say that hasn’t been said before... I can’t. So here is the best I can do, YOU ARE AMAZING! your writing gets better and better. Tick Tock has a personality! That was awesome to read. Hopefully the order will leave everyone alone, probably not. Keep up the great work 👍. I look forward to the next adventure!

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago

I loved the Tick Tock scene. Tristan really got done in by half drugged zombie

FireInHisBloodFireInHisBloodabout 3 years ago

hmm. maybe a real monster CAN see the truth. you know how to handle this, cyrus. use your heart, not your weapons. thanks for a great read again, annabelle.

JohnnyWolf71JohnnyWolf71about 3 years ago

Tick Tock was more amazing and incredible than I imagined. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fabulous tick tock section and Lily's continuous growth of humanity. Dana is getting even more fun in her zombie lifestyle. Nice treatment of the Order. More rounded than just enemy of HOHM.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Tick Tock IS an extradimensional horror! I wonder if he'll get a chance to go head to head with an Old One...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

War is raw, but fire can make it tender as well. Thanks annabelle!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Two swords into tiktok, then one on the fallen order in the closet, then two back in ticktock, then one for the battle?

MuffinMan13MuffinMan13almost 3 years ago

Fantastic, brilliant, exciting and humerous.

I noticed the shock Cyrus had at discovering Tick-Tock was a Mimic but I didn't see Tick-Tocks defence of Dana coming. I was too busy trying to work out how the three of them were going to get away from Cyrus and keep the Dragon seed.

Well done, another great chapter. I don't want to read the next one as there won't be any more afterwards. :-( Suppose I'll have to start HFHM from scratch.... Now there's a good idea. :-)

Please keep writing; reading your work, to me reminds me of reading Douglas Adams' trilogy for the first time. I am filled with awe and wonder at the possibilities and surprise at just how engaged I can be with the charaters. Thank you.

PandaLover54PandaLover54almost 3 years ago

Just awesome!! But wait? Dana/Sparks and Alex? Or is it Alyssa? Have you been reading “Three Square Meals”? Or is it coincidence? Really well done!! 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lily should have just drained his balls and ripped out his soul while he was unconscious. I don't trust him at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dammit I was right, I jinxed her

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

Very good righting...5 stars!!!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

Ah ha! Now I know why Cyrus was not so forthcoming about his retirement, when he appeared in HFHM! Good on Lily! Finn

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

Tick Tock and Dana were out of this World! Pun intended 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really wish Lily had given Cyrus a super erection using her stinger and then got on top of him naked and slipped his boner inside her deadly pussy as she was taunting him in the dreamscape. She should have told him how badly he fucked up and told him that this was payback for all those monster girls he and his companions killed off before making his cock squirt inside her and swallowing his sorry ass up for all eternity. She should have then used his now dead permanently hard veiny daddy cock like a dildo to give herself some powerful screaming orgasms before getting off his dead body and leaving it naked on the bed for Tasia to find later.

He nothing but a loose end anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't like how Lily spared Tasia and Cyrus.

I have a feeling her decision will come back to bite her in her big voluptuous ass cheeks further in the main storyline.

The Order's just full of unlikable and repulsive characters. They should all have been killed off by the end of this side story.

That's just my opinion though, write the story however you like Annabelle.

Stay safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While waiting for the next chapter to be ready, decided to reread everything all over again. Really love your work and think you've done a fantastic job. Stay safe and happy holidays!

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

Very Interesting, He has some time to work out his choices, and considering his prior thoughts I can see him retiring from active in the order.

LitficLitficover 2 years ago

I have loved this story, the theme of redemption with Lily really made me happy. Thank you. I've been reading it all night. It's 4am rn. Good night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The part from Tick Tock’s perspective was long overdue. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tic Toc motherfuckers! Tic fucking Toc

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved the Tick Tock scene! Lily has a wicked sense of humor and is developing a heart. I'm hoping that somewhere in the future of HFHM she gets the opportunity to rip Aladins face off and feed it to Tick Tock. I thoroughly enjoy all of your work. Can't wait to read more.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

As prior, great progression with Lily, looking forward to where it goes and what comes of it!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Brilliant, loved the fight and Tick-Tock's involvement. Wonder what Cyrus is going to do now?

ChrisHeadyChrisHeadyover 1 year ago

Very cool hearing how Tic Toc things of things! Liked the team work with the Dragon Dumbass too

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

This was a totally awesome chapter! The action scenes were REALLY well done. I especially LOVED the scene of Tick Tock. I sincerely hope there will be more scenes in other future stories from the mimic's perspective. Truly a delight in every sense! ❤️

madcrimsonmadcrimsonover 1 year ago

Great writing. I love the women's progression and the insight into Tick-Tock was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

2nd read through and I can’t help but laugh hysterically at the thought of an Eldritch horror disguised as a backpack going “I must save this frail human…I know! I will show my true Eldritch form capable of driving entire civilizations mad” and then just exploding blood everywhere

PheniousPheniousabout 1 year ago

Out of all of your perspectives in this series, finally seeing Tick-Tock's was the best treat of all! I really love your reimagining of various myths and legends. I started your story for monster girl smut and just fell in love with the story you weave!

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

The 'tick tock motherfucker' and 'that hall scene though' tags kinda sum it up for this instalment, doesn't it? Fun read!

Max_Musterman2Max_Musterman2about 1 year ago

the tags are the the sherry on top of a phenomenal cake

lor210lor21011 months ago

Good story. Great character developments in this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

l love this chapter with Dana as our headless, TicToc as our xtradimensinal hero and Lily as a second chances giver.

Thank you

Procurator9Procurator99 months ago

🤔Tik-tok is an interdimensional being...

BlueLoverXXXBlueLoverXXX8 months ago

The way I cheered when we got to Tik-Tok’s perspective. I loved that little tidbit. Keep up the good work.

Anghellic_RageAnghellic_Rage6 months ago

Omg! I knew that Tick Tock had star quality in him! Please give us more of him and give us more of these stories!! Love your writing!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great writing! I usually have trouble following along when reading fight/battle scenes, but this made sense and was exciting. I especially enjoyed your description of Tristan meeting his end - very vivid.

I have been really enjoying both this & HFHM (haven’t started the prequel yet). I can’t stop reading! Really entertaining and incredibly imaginative story with excellent plot and character development. A couple of notes, though, because such errors pull me out of a story:

1. You often use then when it should be than.

2. You use illegible when you mean unintelligible.

Thank you, and please keep the stories coming!

YourNeighbourYourNeighbour3 months ago

Tick Tock is the real MVP as always.

Something good needs to happen to him.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

I never saw a mimics perspective as a time traveling being. The fight was very good. The question is if Talsia was wearing a bikini or a shirt? The clothing is a surprising thought. Did Dana have a bikini too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES