Dead and Horny Ch. 19

Story Info
Dana and Lily hunt a demon for revenge, Book 2.
11k words
4.95
14.5k
37

Part 19 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 05/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all! I'm back once again to present to you my lesbian zombie/succubus/werewolf power fantasy, which has fewer mimics because they're bad for your health.

New readers? This is a sequel to a spinoff to a story about a guy who jerks it in the tub and gets a blowjob from a nymph. This spinoff contains a lesbian zombie, a very old vampire, and a werewolf with an identity issue. Oh, and a succubus. Hell forbid I forget to mention her. There's also an Arachne, but it isn't important. You do you.

Returning reader? Welcome back! Thank you so much for keeping me hyped to continue this tale and bring everybody just a little more undead girl love. Dead and Horny is partially a diversion for my brain (having a side project helps my main stuff), but I also just adore writing about my girls. Anyway, thanks for all your kind words, your letters, and for helping me keep my score up on the leaderboards, it has really helped people to find my work!

Anyway, I don't have much to say here, and I've been quite busy this month so my brain is fried. So to save time, I'm gonna suggest

Eating Out

The concrete room was quiet, save for the steady drip of some far-off leak. Lily basked in the silence, staring at the ceiling and imagining there were cracks to count. Her whole body felt like it was on fire, her nerves stretched to the limit. Whatever prayer or hymn Deacon had used on her had actually caused her to burst into flame at one point. It wasn't the fires of hell that had tormented her, but the flames of salvation.

Which was a giant load of bullshit. Deacon shouldn't have been able to tap into holy magic, but there was no denying the experience. The man had stopped only long enough to make the occasional demand for information, and that was only on the rare occasion that Legion left the room. The demon had appeared not to be affected; however, Lily suspected that was a pretense.

"You look terrible." Spirit Mike stood over her now, contemplating the burnt flesh. "I mean, even terrible, you look great. But you've certainly looked better."

"Here to be my cheerleader?" she muttered. "If so, you should have dressed appropriately."

"Oh. Sorry." Mike stepped out of view for a moment, then returned in a cheerleader's outfit. He turned around and did a little squat, revealing that the bloomers didn't quite cover his rear. "Better?"

Lily snorted, then groaned. "You always know how to make a girl laugh."

"Humor is the most powerful weapon in my arsenal." He turned around and lifted his skirt to reveal that his cock stuck out of the top. "And there's this, too."

She laughed again, the sound more like a cackle. The pain was starting to fade, but the memory of it was still too fresh. If she laughed any harder, she could slip into madness.

"You're not healing," Mike observed with concern.

"No shit." She licked her dry lips and squinted at him. "I'm just as surprised as you are."

He examined her wounds and shook his head. "They're definitely trying to break you."

"That's what I have you for." She lifted her head enough to look at herself. Her entire body, clothing included, was made of demonic magic. With just a whim, she could be anybody, look like anyone, with the only caveat being her own cloven feet. Steam lifted from her body where Deacon's hymn had scoured away layers of her essence, occasionally punching holes in her. These wounds should have been nothing, and in any other circumstance, she could heal with just a thought.

But not now. It was like her mind and body were disconnected, and she no longer had the control she once did. She was weakened in every way possible, but Deacon knew better than to dismiss her. The bastard had been handed a proper way to torture a demon, and he was quite good at it.

"Don't suppose you could help a girl up?"

Mike shook his head. "Can't. Pulled my hamstring last week, not allowed to lift any other girls on the squad."

"You ass." She laughed again, then went still when the door behind her opened. Looking up, she was able to make out a pair of figures. One was Deacon, the other was one of Legion's meat suits.

Deacon had slight bags under his eyes and held a cup of coffee. Legion was wearing a man who looked like a stereotypical trucker complete with puffy hat, beard, and a vest.

"Now, aren't you a sight for sore eyes." Deacon yawned. "You've been awfully chatty on the monitor. Who were you talking to?"

"You've got your man in the sky, I've got mine." Lily winked at Mike. "Though mine actually listens and gives a shit. May even love me, who knows?"

"I'd ask if you ever tire of your own voice, but I already know the answer." Deacon moved to stand at the edge of the circle. "I must say, I was impressed by your restraint last night. You answered so many of my questions with absolute nonsense that sounded like it was grounded in truth. My team spent the better part of the evening going down rabbit holes with nothing to show for it, other than knowledge of a perverse sex act called a blumpkin. Your lack of candor isn't good for you or me."

"Aw, did I upset you?" Lily stuck out her bottom lip. "How ever will I live with myself?"

Deacon sighed. "No matter. The sun is almost up, which means Timotei will be back soon. I fully expect your tune to change once I start dismantling your friend in front of you."

Lily frowned. "That's an odd choice of words."

"Is it, though?" Deacon looked at Legion, who chuckled in response.

Legion walked around the perimeter of the sigil as he spoke. "You see, we've found that once you start carving pieces off of someone, they are pretty happy to talk. Now we can't quite do this with you, but your associate? I won't even ask her anything. We will bring her here and you can watch me take an arm, or maybe a leg. Timotei can do it without killing someone, and the look of shock in their eyes when they see the damage? Exquisite. Pain, disbelief, shock, all rolled into one." He did a little chef's kiss with his fingers.

Deacon made a face. "And then we wait. She'll tell us everything we want to know, and more. But what she won't know is that we'll do it again. Not that I quite have the stomach for it, but that's what'll happen. I'll leave Legion and Timotei in charge, of course. While I may be a monster in your eyes, I am still only human."

Lily growled, her whole body tensing up. Other than moving her head, she was unable to move.

"Now, now, save your energy. Unless you've decided to tell me something I can use, that is. If so, maybe we can leave her with enough limbs to--" There was a distant bang, followed by the sound of the door opening. Lily turned her head to see Timotei storm into the room, his shoulders hunched. He was alone.

Deacon stared at the vampyr, lines of concern on his face. "Please tell me you caught her."

"They got away." Timotei sneered in Lily's direction, then stepped over the sigil. "They were working together and the Order got involved. I almost had them, but wouldn't have time to bring them back."

Lily laughed. "Aw, was it past your bedtime? Don't forget to brush your teeth, wouldn't want your breath smelling like--"

The vampyr picked her up and slammed her back into the concrete. He did this over and over, but Lily could only flop uselessly. It hurt way less than the hymn had. Timotei was an asshole, but he was definitely a one-trick pony.

"What is she?" Timotei demanded, his fangs in her face. "When I tried to devour her essence, it was like I had been poisoned!"

"Maybe she's just too much woman--" Lily didn't get another word out as the vampyr hit her.

"Enough." Deacon raised a hand, and Timotei dropped her. "You need to stop letting our guest antagonize you."

"Yeah, where's your sense of hospitality?" Lily grinned.

"We need to move." Legion looked at Deacon. "While I don't think he'll come down on us too harshly, I do believe a change in venue is in order. But if he decides that you've disappointed him, then none of us are safe."

Deacon frowned, then looked toward the door. "But I've got another show tonight."

Legion's facial features twisted as the demon within pressed his way forward to the surface. Harsh lines appeared on the trucker's face. "Holding the wolf was a personal request from him. He may decide to take you apart, instead, to see what makes you tick. I can't protect you from him while I'm spread so thin amongst the flock."

"Ah. Well..." Deacon sighed. "I suppose we'll have to have mass early. Send out the special invites, we'll have our service this evening. I don't suppose you still have eyes on her?"

"I'm moving in already, but..." Legion looked at Timotei. "If he had problems, then I'm not assured of my own success. I only sent a few vessels, I didn't expect our new friend to be so... resourceful. We've got more of the bitch's blood and can renew the spell later. It would be in our best interest if I collectively pulled myself together for tonight."

"Damn." Deacon looked down at Lily. "Looks like you're going to be a consolation prize. Maybe the Curator will be satisfied with you instead. Legion, have her prepped for transfer right away. Timotei, I expect our time is short. Once we're ready to move, pack yourself away."

The vampyr bowed in Deacon's direction, then melted into the shadows. Shortly after he left, the door opened up and a group of men came in carrying small panels with lines carved into them. They moved into the circle with Lily, holding the panels upright as they closed in on her. The lines flared to life as they drew close, and Lily realized that the panels had a modified version of the script on the ground that was holding her in place.

Her helplessness reminded her of being trapped in Amir's ruby, of being bound only by his direct commands. Terrible memories surfaced, and her anger flared as the walls were latched together, the runes completed. They glowed with a sickly light that lifted her into the middle of the pattern. She could hear chatter outside the box, but couldn't see what was happening.

"You can't do this," she whispered, the magic lifting her to float in the very center of the box and pinning her in place. She had never seen magic like this before.

"My dear succubus." Deacon appeared up above, clearly standing on a ladder. "I already have."

With that, he slid the top panel into place, trapping her inside the box.

💀💀💀

Tasia dreamt of the forest. Things were simpler in the woods. The smells all blended together like paint on a canvas, forming a tapestry of information that she could reference with a single sniff. There were no roads, no exhaust fumes. The sounds of the forest were like music, punctuated only by the passage of a predator or the sounds of prey dying.

She remembered her training fondly, weeks out in the European wilderness, hunting game with her pack. Their sole instruction had been to become in tune with the wolf within, to allow the power they had been given to bloom and run free.

They hunted, they fought, they mated. The trappings of the human world had faded into distant memory, the past now a phantom. It was here that most of them passed the first test, embracing their new strength and flourishing. It had only been when they were forced to reclaim their humanity that most of them had failed.

Between dreams of hunting deer and hunting her own, Tasia floated in darkness, listening to the steady hum of the road beneath their car and the distant, muffled buzzing of the engine. Sensing no danger in these moments, she had slipped blissfully back into sleep.

Car rides put her to sleep because they helped shut out the world of man, and she embraced those dreams fully. Sadly, all she would ever have of the pack now were her memories. She thought that the Order would become her pack, but that had fallen apart shortly after it began. There would always be doubt, even if she somehow cleared her name. In her quest for power, she had only served to isolate herself even further from the only people she ever knew.

With this epiphany, she woke up and sat in silence for several moments, letting her mind drift. The events of last night came back to her in a rush. She took a deep breath and let it out, knowing that today wasn't going to be any easier.

When she finally cracked her eyes, it was to the dawning rays of light that crept into the cabin of the Kia. She yawned, her jaw cracking, then sat up in her seat. They were parked along a dirt road, out of sight from the highway and surrounded by trees. The interior cabin smelled of sweat, blood, and something musky that teased at her senses. Realizing that she was alone in the car, she sat up in alarm and looked around.

Dana was leaning against the back of the vehicle, hunched over as if trying to catch her breath. Curious, Tasia opened the passenger door and stepped outside, inhaling the scent of the nearby trees. With the rising of the sun, they were now safe from the vampire, but the demon might be nearby. The Kia's engine creaked as it cooled, which meant they hadn't been pulled over for long.

Chuckling, Tasia wandered toward the back of the car. "Piss break?" she asked, turning the corner and freezing in place.

The air was saturated with the smell of arousal. Dana leaned forward with her ass on the bumper and her pants pulled down to her knees, frantically rubbing her engorged clitoris. A silver vibrator was discarded on the ground nearby. When she looked up at Tasia, it was with lust-filled eyes. There was something primal lurking in that gaze. Something hungry.

"What's going on here?" Tasia asked in disbelief, her voice almost a whisper. She didn't know why, but she took a step closer. The air was heavy with the smell of sex, pulling her in like a magnet.

Dana pointed at Tasia with one finger, then beckoned her forward.

"Are you into chicks?" Dana's voice was guttural, her torso flushed. Her eyes had fallen to Tasia's chest. "It would really be great if you were. I'll even settle for mildly curious."

"I..." Tasia's mind flashed back to the woods, to the pack. For them, sex and violence were two sides of the same coin, and they had flipped it often. Man, woman, it hadn't mattered. What mattered was strength, pleasure, and fulfilling each other's desires.

But the pack was gone, and with it, a part of her had gone as well. That had been part of the experiment, to see if the wolf could be tamed and bring its power back to the Order. Unlike most of her brethren, she had been able to resist the animal inside, to keep it at bay when it wasn't needed.

This was a woman whom she had fought, who had saved her life, and now desired her. These were all things the wolf in her head instantly understood, and she found herself taking another step forward. Her pulse was pounding in her ears as instinct took over, driving her toward the desperate woman.

"I might hurt you," Tasia whispered, staring deep into Dana's eyes. "I like it rough."

"Good." Dana licked her lips and lifted her shirt to reveal firm breasts. Her nipples were engorged, standing at attention beneath the rising sun. "I don't mind rough."

She let go of her snatch and grabbed Tasia by the shoulders, forcing the werewolf to her knees. Tasia didn't resist, the sweet smell of pussy filling her nostrils. Her heart was beating loud inside her head, as if distant drums were playing just for her. She was drooling now, confronted with a pair of cum-soaked thighs.

"The safe word is chucklebunny." Dana grabbed Tasia's hair and guided her into place.

Tasia buried her face in Dana's crotch and inhaled deeply through her nose. A surge of information entered her brain, the smell reminiscent of the air after a summer rain. Dana's slippery thighs left slick trails on Tasia's cheeks as she opened her mouth and tasted her.

Dana gasped, gripping Tasia's head firmly. The werewolf ran her hands up Dana's legs until she was clutching her by the hips. Powerful muscles flexed as Tasia stood, continuing to suckle at Dana's labia while she lifted and pressed Dana against the back of the car. Dana wrapped her legs around Tasia's muscular shoulders and let out a whimper of delight.

Tasia felt the heat of the sun on her back as she pinned Dana's hips against the top of the hatchback, fingering her with one hand while squeezing her own breast with the other. Dana's arousal was contagious, and her own pussy clenched in anticipation. Yesterday, this woman was her enemy. Now?

Well... that was complicated.

"More," Dana cried, digging her nails into Tasia's scalp. "More fingers!"

Tasia obliged. With her current angle, she was able to work her way up to three fingers inside of Dana's vagina while continuing to nibble and lick her clit.

Strong hands tugged at Tasia's hair, but she kept going, eventually working in her pinky. Dana's labia were stretched tight, causing her clitoris to emerge from beneath its hood. Her hand was soaked with Dana's fluids, and Tasia briefly considered seeing if her fist would fit.

Dana squealed, and struck the roof of the car so hard that a side window shattered. When she came, her vaginal walls tightened down enough that Tasia thought her fingers would break. She struggled to keep her hand from being pushed out, and winced when Dana shifted further onto the top of the car, denting the roof with her ass.

"Oh, fuck that was good." Dana was panting on the car roof now, her body limp. If anyone were to pull off the road right now, there would be no hiding what they were up to.

Tasia grabbed Dana by the thighs and helped her slide down the car. Once they were eye level with each other, Tasia grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pushed them down. She kicked them away and put her hands on her hips. The breeze teased the hem of the dress up to reveal her bare ass.

"You done?" she asked, lifting the skirt to reveal her hairy crotch. "Because I'm not."

Dana wiped the drool from her face and smirked. "I'm just getting started," she said, then guided Tasia away from the Kia. Turning around, she undid the latch on the hatchback and pushed the back seats down. She climbed in and gave the floor of the cargo area a friendly pat.

When Tasia moved to join her, Dana grabbed her by the shoulders and pinned her down, her hungry lips now dancing along Tasia's neck. Tasia wrapped her legs around Dana's waist as the two of them made out, their kisses both rough and frantic. Dana's ponytail had come loose, creating a blonde curtain that obscured the outside world.

Tasia gasped when she felt a finger slide inside her, then growled. Dana was nibbling on her breasts now, sucking hard on her nipples. Though they were inside the Kia, the emotions and desire took Tasia back to the forest, to those happy moments with the pack once again.

Dana scooted herself out of the Kia, sliding her arms under Tasia's thighs to lift her pelvis off the floor. She held the werewolf up, kissing the tender flesh of her inner thighs while continuing to finger her. Tasia moaned in delight as Dana's tongue found her clitoris, her arms stretched wide as she pressed her hands against the back doors of the car. She felt the material give beneath her fingertips.

"I hope... they paid... for the extra insurance!" Tasia gasped as a shock ran through her lower spine. Pleasure was coming in intense bursts, her stomach filling with heat as each stroke pushed her closer to orgasm.

Dana lowered Tasia's body, wiping her mouth with one hand. "That's right," she muttered. "You said you like it rough."

"Yes, but this is fine." Tasia wagged her hips back and forth. "Please don't stop."

"I don't plan to." Dana crawled up Tasia's torso and kissed her, her lips needy against Tasia's. The werewolf shivered in delight as she felt a pair of fingers enter her again, curling up to stroke her G-spot. Tasia gasped when Dana pinched her nipple with her other hand.