Dead and Horny Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dana looked at Tasia, then Aileen. "I thought a stake through the heart killed them?"

"Nope. Makes them lose consciousness. Heart can't pump blood to their brain, so they pass out. Cut off their head, then find a way to destroy the remains." Aileen looked over at Tasia. "When we're done here, would you please put in a good word for me? I've been trying to get transferred somewhere new, and I think Ogna's been intercepting my complaints."

"Yeah, no problem." The lie slid off Tasia's tongue easily, but the look she gave Dana was one of regret. Aileen had no way of knowing that both of them were persona non grata with the Order right now.

"Great, thank you." Aileen put on a pair of surgical gloves and picked up a knife. She fired a quirky grin at Tasia. "Shall we begin?"

💀💀💀

If you're still here, thank you SOOOO much for reading! I super appreciate the love this story has seen and wish more of my mainstream readers would give it a shot. Oh well, they missed out on a zombie/werewolf fuck scene, followed by breakfast. Now that's a proper date!

As always, don't forget to leave some stars on the way out, it absolutely gets me noticed (no joke, I've gotten emails about rankings). I'll try to keep up postings in the summer months, so check my bio to see the dates I'm planning to submit, you don't want to miss what happens next, cause things are about to get messy!

Huge love to my readers here on Lit, and my beta readers who put up with my first draft ramblings! See you all next time!

~Annabelle Hawthorne