All Comments on 'Dead Dog Dad'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

It's a lucrative business!

4

blackrandl1958blackrandl195810 months ago

Hilarious, but Mr. Fredoberto has a long history of harming the cute little goats. The murder of Fifi is highly sus. Very nice story tho. Write another, please. Randi.

francemanfranceman10 months ago

At this level, it's not being naive, it's mental deficiency.

This lady should be under guardianship.

francemanfranceman10 months ago

Was it the dog who had the chore of taking the woman out and bringing her home?🤣🤣

KarnevilKarnevil10 months ago

One of the main faults with many loving wives stories is the wife's unbelievable stupidity, eg expecting hubby to agree to her going on a date with another man. But this one takes the buscuit. Maybe it was the author's attempt at humour? Sadly it didn't work, as my old mum used to say: it was just too stupid to laugh at.

bruce1971bruce197110 months ago

Uh...love your writing, Fredoberto, but Sharon's naivete strains believability. I get that she was sheltered, but this is approaching some sort of Nell-raised-by-wolves type of situation. I'm not a fan of eugenics, but she should DEFINITELY be blocked from contributing to the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sounds like the breeder was a real cuntrepenour.

UB.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This amusing little tale brightened up my day. Good quality writing, with some funny bits that made me laugh. Five star fun.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

This guy is going to have an interesting life.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the little shot about Fife

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

If a husband was so uninvolved in his wife's life that he was ignorant to her being conned by this Rodger the Dodger, he almost deserves the situation. But to not emphatically inform her of the situation and how she was conned, just leaves the way open for her to be conned again. Perhaps once the child is born, she'll go off to another dog show to get a new puppy for the child and meet up with ol'Roger again... and allow him to give her another round of his special injections! If dumbass husband doesn't explain things carefully to his naieve wife!!!

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

Reminded me of the cartoon character “Lil’ Annie Fannie” from Playboy years ago. Such innocent stupidity was poor fodder for a story or a cartoon, the woman in both instances betrayed by her lack of intellect to be a sex toy for the wily male

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Haha, made my day, this was a very silly story. Poor gullible Sharon, can’t really get mad. But I would be tracking down Roger and make sure it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cute and funny…. I enjoyed the read.

Thx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That's Fife ers for you. Kirkcaldy no doubt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

funny story however if you try and believe for a second wouldn't you think the woman deserves to know how she was tricked just for the hope that she doesn't do something like this again? I mean keeping someone that dump out in the world alone is horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well said, Scorpio.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

She's too dumb to live if she thinks "injections" after the baby is conceived would have any effect.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The funniest thing about this story is people being pissed off at the author. I would have given the story a three but when I saw how pissed off people got about an obvious attempt at humor, I boosted the score to a 5.

sdc97230sdc9723010 months ago
I feel sorry for the child

Regardless of whether the child's biological father is Jim or "Roger," half of its genes are going be from Sharon.

Busman19639Busman1963910 months ago

Stuff story, stupid woman.

rodryder44rodryder4410 months ago

Oh you clever devil. I didn’t see this coming.

IndyOnIndyOn10 months ago

FTDS....Finish the damn story! *2*

WoodencavWoodencav10 months ago

Nobody is that stupid. ⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow. Just when you think a writer can’t come up with a more idiotic spouse 😎

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Someone this stupid would have died well before childbearing age from forgetting to breathe.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

WTF?? Nobody is that gullible. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A waste of good electrons.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Refreshingly original. Yes, the wife is dumber than a box of rocks. That innocence (ignorance) is endearing to hubby. He really shouldn’t let her out alone.

Ed

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

That was bad. I hate seeing an author that I like and admire post something like this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reminds me of one my co-workers many years ago. She would have been stupid/naive enough to fall for this.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If he's lucky, the child won't be his. Imagine raising a child that's half stupid and half criminal. Have the DNA test and RUN AWAY!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not as well rounded off as your tales usually are. Sharon's going to have to grow some sense to be a Mum; any ideas on that? If the baby is a 'darker shade of pale,' what then?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If MC wants revenge on Roger, he'd better move fast. The legitimate dog breeding community is small and tight-knit, and it won't take them long to find out about this scumbag. Breeding poor little puppies who never have a chance is wanton cruelty, and the dog breeding community will drop an anvil on him soon enough.

enderlocke77enderlocke779 months ago

Dumb asses need to stick together after all. I'm going to have to say the Mc is dumber than her though

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WTF? This one certainly was a strange one, Fred! Don’t think that even a gullible wife could be THAT gullible!! Only three stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was pretty shitty. You can’t convince me a husband would just do absolutely nothing with such a stupid wife. Stupid, not gullible.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 month ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a story about a "HOT" Wife that is dumber than a box of rocks, he definitely must NEVER let her out of the house by herself. EVER! Plus her baby is going to be black, so he will be humiliated by that forever. Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.